A few books just went live, and a few just went on super-sale!

by Maryse on September 15, 2014 · 12 comments

in eBook Deals, Latest Book Releases

A few fabulous deals and brand spankin’ new releases that I just could not wait until tomorrow to list. ;) (Oh and here is yesterday’s mini-list -Suddenly Sunday Sales – 09-14-2014 - in case you missed it).

NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. :D

Kandace: Lori and I decided to buddy read the Strapped series by Nina G Jones. We were both in the mood for an alpha dominate CEO type book. This series starts off as your typical FSoG type story but then slowly morphs in to something different. The two MC are not on my top fav couples list but I truly enjoyed the hot sex scenes and the suspense. This story was so twisty and suspenseful. I had hard time guessing who the good guys and villain(s) were. I’d definitely recommend this story if you’re looking for a darker FSoG story that messes with your mind. It’s not a 5 star read for me but I did enjoy the entire package.

Lori: yes, the twists were what got me, it seems so typical but it’s going in a whole other direction… I’m really liking the suspense and the fact that I have no idea what’s coming…

Kandace: That’s what I liked the most about the story. I wasn’t necessarily in to them but I was in to the mind duck of what was really going on and who are the good and bad guys. They both are kind of ducked up. I few of the sex scenes were disturbingly hot

Lori: I think “disturbingly” might be the right word there LOL

Maryse: I’m intrigued… ;)

Rachel Van Dyken September 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Thank you so much for posting the Ruin sale! I really appreciate it! :)

Maryse September 15, 2014 at 12:26 PM

My pleasure, Rachel! It’s a great deal!! :D

Rebecka Waller September 15, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Ooooo A new Varian Krylov book! A read her book “After” and it was amazingly dark and so different.

Amy September 15, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Rebecka, I’ve been considering After recently (it’s been sitting on my iPad for a little while), but I’ve been waiting for the right mood. So, it’s good? How dark does it get? Not that I mind dark, just curious. ;) That blurb alone made me shudder…

MichelleS September 15, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Oh man – I LOVE LOVE LOVED “On the Island” – so I have high hopes for Tracey Garvis-Graves book – the blurb doesn’t grab me. This would be strictly based on previous work. Hmmmm. I’ll wait for your review. :-)

But if for some insane reason someone hasn’t read On The Island – highly recommend it. One of my faves.

Cheryl September 16, 2014 at 6:37 AM

One-clicking Raced-can’t wait for some more Colton!! ;)
Just have to finish Worth the Fall…

MichelleS- I must be insane; I haven’t read On the Island. I think the big age difference was the issue for me. Guess I need to re-think that!! :)

Jean September 16, 2014 at 8:09 AM

I haven’t read On The Island yet either but it’s been on my radar ever since Maryse raved about it one time (or more than one time.. Haha)!

Hemy(Walk of Shame#2) was released 9/14….didn’t remember seeing it on any of lists here and I’ve been waiting for his story!!!!!

bev September 16, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Jean & Cheryl On the Island is so great. I don’t want to say to much about it but the age plot is icky, lol. It is just not that type of book. Really give it a chance and go in blind. Not because of any big twist but because it is such a gem of a book.

bev September 16, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Is NOT icky, lol.=-O
Typing on phone without glasses.

Jean September 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Lol bev! Thank you! I love gems so I think I need to go download it!

Michelle S September 16, 2014 at 5:32 PM

YES YES YES – it is a total gem. Maryse recommended it ages ago and I went in pretty blind. I will never forget it. It’s just one of those books. It’s a permanent movie in my head. (On the Island). Age diff. is not icky. Handled perfectly. Swoon……………………. it’s such a girl’s total romance book.

Cheryl September 16, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Bev & Michelle S- Wow, Guess I will have to read On the Island now. Unfortunately, I won’t be going in blind, because I clicked on the link above to Maryse’s review of the book when you gushed about it Michelle. ;) Hope that doesn’t mess anything up. :)