A few early bird book releases & some highlights of tomorrow’s preorders!

by Maryse on February 22, 2016 · 47 comments

<— A NEW ONE FROM DEBRA ANASTASIA IS LIVE!! Tee hee!!!!! Okay, I received a BIG recommendation for this one from one of our fav authors a few weeks ago… and she told me:

“…have to gush to you …it’s amazing! It’s a tiny bit sci-fi, but there’s death, grief, love, pain, laughter– oh my gosh. I’m sorry. I had to share with you… but I just absolutely loved it so much.”

LIVE NOW!!!! What the heck do I choose?!!

1. The Ground Rules: Undone (The Rule Breakers Series Book 3) by Roya Carmen - February 23rd 2016 TRILOGY COMPLETION!!
  2. Runaway Vampire: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire) by Lynsay Sands – February 23rd 2016
  3. Soulless: Lawless Part 2, King Series Book 4 by T.M. Frazier - February 23rd 2016
  4. The Power: A Titan Novel by Jennifer L. Armentrout - February 23rd 2016
  5. RYDER (Slater Brothers Book 4) by L.A. Casey - February 23rd 2016
  6. Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin Series Book 14) by Jennifer Estep - February 23rd 2016
  7. Play to Win (Risky Business) by Tiffany Snow - February 23rd 2016
  8. Unruly: Knights in Black Leather (Southern Wolves Motorcycle Club) by Ronnie Douglas - February 23rd 2016
  9. Bad Boy (An Indecent Proposal) by J.C. Reed  - February 23rd 2016
  10. Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes Book 3) by J.M. Darhower - February 23rd 2016
  11. Chasing You (Love Wanted In Texas Book 5) by Kelly Elliott – February 23rd 2016
  12. Hidden Bodies: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes - February 23rd 2016

Yesterday’s EARLY BIRDS LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (and a few bargain finds that look too good to be missed!)

1. The Revenger by Debra Anastasia <— LIVE!! THE LOVE OF HER LIFE IS DEAD ALERT!This isn’t even a story about love. Not really. It’s a twisted tale of revenge and hate—a happily never after. The only man in my life now is the one I have to kill.” WOW!!!!!! One of our favorite authors told me about this one (and she went CRAZY for it). And since so many of us here went crazy for THIS author (with her Poughkeepsie series), I just know this one truly will rock worlds!
  2. Bare Your Soul by Rochelle Paige <— LIVE!! STRIPPER ALERT! She needs a job badly, and considers this a desperate measure but… “There’s no way he’s going to let Angelica dance for other men, so he hires her as his live-in personal assistant instead. Morgan’s offer lets Angelica keep her clothes on…but little does she know that, in the end, he’ll make her bare her soul instead...”
  3. The Hunted by HJ Bellus <— LIVE!!! DARK ROMANCE THRILLER ALERT?! “He’s the silent neighbor who vanishes at night and reappears when the morning news is reporting on the latest victim. How do you know this? You watch him through the curtains as his silent stalker…
  4. Through The Veil (Aisling Chronicles) by Colleen Halverson <— LIVE!!! “Elizabeth is half-Fae, she finds herself at the center of a plot to save the magical races of Ireland from a brutal civil war.
  5. ACE: a Band of Brothers Novel by Lyra Parish <— LIVE!! ROCK STAR ALERT!
  6. The Complete Carnage Collection: Carnage 1, 2 and Marley. by Lesley Jones <— TEAR-JERKER FAVORITE ALERT! OMG THE ENTIRE SERIES BUNDLED AT A ROCK BOTTOM PRICE!!!
  7. Ravel by Shari J. Ryan <— SUPER-SALE! ABUSED WIFE… and then… “Everyone told me to leave him, but I can’t. He won’t let me. The moment I wanted to give up on myself and any form of hope, Kemper—a tall, sexy Marine just home from Afghanistan walked into my bar…”
  8. Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles Book 1) by Jen Frederick <— HE’S USING HER IN HIS REVENGE PLOT ALERT!! SUPER-SALE on both #1 AND #2!! “Kerr seems to have it all: money, power, and charisma to spare. What he doesn’t have: revenge on an old nemesis, but he intends to get it. Kerr is prepared to cast innocent Victoria as the lure in his vengeful plot. Yet the more they explore midtown Manhattan—and each other—the more she means to Ian.”
  9. Taking Control (Kerr Chronicles Book 2) by Jen Frederick
  10. STRIPPED (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward <— SHE BROKE HIS HEART & NOW SHE’S A STRIPPER ALERT!…when I see her at a bachelor party, half naked, rolling around on the floor with another stripper, I’m shocked. I have to know what cracked Cassie Hale’s picture perfect world that landed her in this hellhole,” (and it’s BARGAIN priced!!!)
  11. The Ground Rules (Book 1) (The Rule Breakers Series) by Roya Carmen <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED AND I LOVED IT & the finale is coming out tomorrow!!! :D MY REVIEW!!!

Fabi February 22, 2016 at 6:43 PM

This is free right now and it’s REALLY good for those of you who like sci-fi/fantasy romance
Discovery: Hybrid #1 Kindle

Amy February 22, 2016 at 6:51 PM

Oooooh, The Hunted looks GOOD!! So does The Revenger, but I think it’s too soon for me after Ricochet. I want to give it a fair shot so I’m One-clicking it for later. :D

And I can finally start The Ground Rules series!!! Forbidden (somewhat) and angst and sexy times…*eeeeep!!* So excited!!

Cristina February 22, 2016 at 6:58 PM

Pfft!! Ground rules Undone, hands down!! I’ve been waiting MONTHS for this book!! I’m re-reading the first two now and it’s STILL just as good as the first time!! I will say that reading it a second time has opened up some new opinions this time around!! I really hope this finale doesn’t break my heart!!

Tessa February 22, 2016 at 7:28 PM

Beautiful Ashes by Jeanine Frost is on sale for .99 right now. I’ve been meaning to buy or borrow it and now it’s mine!

Fabi February 22, 2016 at 7:52 PM

ummmm, Tessa? Didn’t you read that already? Back in 2014?

Shirley February 22, 2016 at 8:09 PM

I absolutely cannot wait for the 3rd book of The Ground Rules!!! Im so scared to read it though, I feel like she is not going to end up with who I want her to and I will be heartbroken!! Its such a GREAT series!!!

Maryse February 22, 2016 at 8:16 PM

I’ll finally be able to complete that series too, now that #3 will be out. #2 & #3… here I come!!!!! :D

Maryse February 22, 2016 at 8:17 PM

Cristina… I kind of want it to break my heart… at least for a little while ;)

Maryse February 22, 2016 at 8:18 PM

Hidden Bodies is calling me HARD though. I love a scary thrill… you know me. Especially since… #1 did have a love story. Just sayin’ ;)

Maryse February 22, 2016 at 8:21 PM

Thank you Fabi and Tessa!! I’ll be adding both to tomorrow’s list. :D

Anne February 22, 2016 at 8:25 PM

Yes! The Ground Rules Undone is finally here!! I am almost half way through The Ground Rule Rewritten and loving it!

Cheryl February 22, 2016 at 8:27 PM

I’m with you on that Amy. Finally I can start The Ground Rules series! Yeh!!

Lisa February 22, 2016 at 8:47 PM

Finally!! I can jump on the Ground Rules bandwagon. Been waiting for this trilogy to be completed before jumping in. Yipeeee.

bev February 22, 2016 at 9:03 PM

I have the Ground Rules. But…not sure it is my type. I will read it sometime. I always feel bad if I get all *grr* when your all ♡♡♡.
Amy did you see the two sat favorite lists? One is our Tessa and the other is your identical cousin.;-)

Anne February 22, 2016 at 9:17 PM

Cheryl and Lisa you are going to love the Ground Rules series! I read the first one almost 2 months ago and waited to read the 2nd one till now cause I think it ends on a major CH. So happy number 3 is finally here!!

Cristina February 22, 2016 at 9:18 PM

Maryse I have a feeling this last book is going to have all the feels! Good and bad! Rarely do I re-read books, but I wanted to with this one so I’m fully ready for #3. I think I’m getting more out of this series this time around! Not to mention the cliffhanger for #2 was hella crazy!!!! Good thing I got a girls’ night out scheduled for this Thursday! I may need it after #3!

Michelle February 22, 2016 at 9:20 PM

Hi everyone *waves tiredly* I miss chatting but we are down a doctor for the last week and the next two and I’ve been putting in crazy hours! I’m down to a book a week if that for a bit :( I did finally finish The Man I Love and it was absolutely awesome, will be reading the rest very soon. I feel in the mood for scifi romance something tonight to just relax and not have to think too hard…

bev February 22, 2016 at 9:27 PM

Michelle, leaning towards Cottonwood myself. Or Sticks and Stones by Susie Tate (just heard of it ) or The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh.
But anyway you may like this list.

Fabi February 22, 2016 at 9:31 PM

or…Michelle…Try that free one I listed up there. I can’t put it down!!! Bev, you’d like it too since it has a few nods to a historical type setting.

Amy February 22, 2016 at 9:32 PM

Bev! How did I miss those?!? And don’t say I was drunk because I. Was. Sober. *thinks back to Saturday* Yeah, I was sober. ;) I need to check them out.

Here ya go, Michelle… *hands Michelle a glass of rhubarb wine* And… *props her feet up* There! Now you can snuggle down and lose yourself in a scifi romance. ;) Hey, did you ever read Branded by Abi Ketner? The dog in Ricochet just reminded me of the dog Zeus in Branded, and I LOVED that book. I couldn’t remember if you had read it or not…

Amy February 22, 2016 at 9:33 PM

*snicker* I noticed we’re not throwing peanuts at poor Michelle while she is so tired. :P

Fabi February 22, 2016 at 9:34 PM

no…we’re just throwing books at her *snort*

Fabi February 22, 2016 at 9:34 PM

Bev, I bookmarked that page. That’s awesome. Thanks.

Amy February 22, 2016 at 9:39 PM

*hee hee* I can’t remember the last time Fabi snorted. :P

bev February 22, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Fabi, I thought of you when I first saw it, but wasn’t sure if the post gave too much away about the books. The first one sounds fun.

Tessa February 22, 2016 at 9:51 PM

Did I? Crap. That’s why I have Goodreads honestly. I keep forgetting when I read a book. But, um, now I own it? Uh, wow. I did read it. *begins blushing* But hey everyone else, it’s only 99 cents!

Ah, Michelle, sit back and relax. That much work means you need major rest. Your patients will apreciate it. Either that or give you puppy and kitty licks of joy. *we can pretend they like going to the vet, right?*

Amy, you read Branded? *starts doing a happy dance*

Amy February 22, 2016 at 10:00 PM

Yep Tessa, I did and I loved it! *happy dances with Tessa*

Grey February 22, 2016 at 10:04 PM

What are the odds of an early Ground Rules Undone release, cuz I neeeed it!

Cheryl February 22, 2016 at 10:24 PM

*whispers* night-night Michelle

Now to start The Ground Rules. I’m so excited!!!

Btw, I loved Ricochet. It had all the feels in it and quite a few twists!

Michelle February 22, 2016 at 10:30 PM

Haha yeah throwing books and my brain does not work already right now! Ooo rhubarb wine, fancy – I’ve never had it. Fabi, grabbed the freebie thanks! There’s a couple on that list I want to read Bev. Really want to read Cottonwood. Tessa, hey! I’ll have you know that many of the pups and kitties love coming to see me *hummph*;)

Fabi February 22, 2016 at 10:53 PM

I want to read Cottonwood too. But first I have to read The Power which is FINALLY coming out. I’ve been waiting forever for that one. In the meantime though, back to Hybrid. It’s another I’ve been wanting to read forever and kept telling myself next, next – then it went on freebie sale and – no more excuses. :-)

Does it sound like I’m heading into a sci-fi/Fantasy/pnr kick? Maybe I can throw in a dystopian in there somewhere.

Michelle, one book a week? :-0 for you, that’s like not reading at all
:-( hope work littens up for you soon

Fabi February 22, 2016 at 10:53 PM

*littens? huh? — whatever pffft

Robyn February 22, 2016 at 10:54 PM

FYI….Ryder by L A Casey was pushed back to March 8th.

Lisa February 23, 2016 at 12:01 AM

Michelle Michelle *waves frantically* did you read Illuminae when we were all banging on and on about it??
Best sci-fi romance ever.
Hope you get some good reading time in.

Anne February 23, 2016 at 12:58 AM

Finished The Ground Rule Rewritten and that ending!!!! Thank God book 3 was just delivered to my Kindle. I really don’t know how this is going to end. So excited!!

Jean February 23, 2016 at 7:43 AM

Squeeing this morning with Ground Rules Undone and Soulless on my Kindle! Do I have to go to work today?

Fabi February 23, 2016 at 8:23 AM

I forgot Firstlife by Gena Showwalter comes out today too. squeeeeeeeeeeee
Why do all the good books come out at the same time for me?

bev February 23, 2016 at 8:29 AM

Lol, I think Michelle wad the one to start the Illuminae love. Still have to read that one.
Maryse, write Jean a note so she can stay home. Me to cause I want to go back to sleep.

Elizabeth Lynx February 23, 2016 at 9:09 AM

I got The Revenger. It is so good so far. Definitely different then the typical romance, but in a really good way. Also, reading (though not listed here) We Were Here by Daisy Prescott. It’s like the opposite of The Revenger. I think I need both at the same time – like ying and yang. Both are amazing!

Michele Hao February 23, 2016 at 9:29 AM

Ground Rules Undone was terrific! Thank you Maryse for introducing this great trilogy to me!

Jean February 23, 2016 at 9:34 AM

Haha bev! I wish it was that easy!

Michele! You are done already?!? Holy crap!

marina February 23, 2016 at 10:08 AM

Hidden Bodies!!! Finally. And so excited!!! Also to finish up Ground Rules. Still need to read the second one.

Michele Hao February 23, 2016 at 11:18 AM

Jean lol, it was delivered to my kindle on the 22nd at 9:00pm and I stayed up to read it!!

Maryse February 23, 2016 at 12:25 PM

Dear people in charge of Jean (and bev)…

She needs to stay home today. There are urgencies that need her immediate attention, and that will aid to improve her overall future mental focus.

Perhaps even a second day, would help resolve said urgencies.

– Maryse
Fellow book-addict enabler

Maryse February 23, 2016 at 12:26 PM

Right there with you, Fabi. Today is delightfully ridiculous!!!!

Fabi February 23, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Maryse, that’s hilarious! Gah, you wouldn’t believe how close I came to calling in sick today…It’s gray and rainy and perfect for staying home with a good book or 10. Even now, I’m at the office seriously considering opening up my book instead of my work.

Jean February 23, 2016 at 1:37 PM

Haha, Maryse! That’s awesome! I wish I could really use it! I haven’t had any time to read today. …*pouting*