A few “early bird” releases that sound awesome!
Tomorrow is my “release day” post, but sometimes… some come out early, and sound TOO darn good to wait. So I made us a mini-list to delve in, before the big one. Yep… I’m already *squirreling*.
- Burned by Tara Sivec <— this one came out yesterday, and tell me this blurb doesn’t make you go *oooomph!!!*
Seventeen years old when he broke my heart.
Seventeen days later when another picked up the pieces.
Seventeen years together.
Seventeen thousand problems.
Seventeen days of reliving my past and finding a new future.
Seventeen minutes until it all went up in flames.
Seventeen breaths until I took my last.
This is my story…and it’s going to burn.
Riiiiighttttt??!!! Holy MOLY what is this going to be?! I’m ON IT!
- Reciprocity (Breach Book 3) by K.I. Lynn <—- popular series just released book #3!!!! Now… I can’t read the synopsis ’cause I still need to read the first books and I don’t wanna ruin it for myself, but I’m already seeing some intense enthusiasm over this one from our fellow readers. Here’s the Breach Series Reading Order.
- Baiting the Maid of Honor (a Wedding Dare Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Tessa Bailey <— I LOVED this author’s other book BIG TIME, and now she has this one that sounds so good! “Julie Piper and Reed Lawson have nothing in common. She’s a people-pleasing sorority girl hiding behind her perfect mask. He’s a take-no-prisoners SWAT commander who isolates himself from the world. But when they’re forced together at their friends’ posh destination wedding, one thing is clear—Reed wants Julie more than he wants his next breath. Which is why he’s not about to stand by when she’s dared to seduce another man.” <— sounds like it could be an epic “MINE” moment!!
- Seduce Me (Ravage MC Book 2) by Ryan Michele <— BIKER BOOK! Friends since they were kids, raised in a biker club together and maybe even a little bit in love. But then he pushed her away…
- Infinity + One by Amy Harmon <— I LOVE this author (sooooo many of us do) ’cause she writes such deep, moving stories. And the synopsis is another that made me wonder where it’s gonna go (but I’m pretty sure tears’ll be involved). “Bonnie Rae Shelby is a superstar. She’s rich. She’s beautiful. She’s impossibly famous. And Bonnie Rae Shelby wants to die. Finn Clyde is a nobody. He’s broken. He’s brilliant. He’s impossibly cynical. And all he wants is a chance at life. One girl. One boy. An act of compassion. A bizarre set of circumstances. And a choice – turn your head and walk away, or reach out your hand and risk it all?“
- Breaking Away (Assassins Series Book 5) by Toni Aleo <— sexy hockey players!!! This one JUST went live early! (Here’s the series reading order)
- Checked by Jennifer Jamelli <— Okay this is NOT a new release but its book #1 BEFORE a new release that I’m posting right now, and OMG its making me *squirrel* big time! I just GOTTA read this. I LOVE romance books about people with weird quirks, or social issues, and this one sounds like it’s gonna be fun. Or angst-hard. Either way, I one-clicked this puppy. “Callie spends countless hours staring at appliances to make sure they are really unplugged. She wastes obscene amounts of time checking for murderers in various corners of her house and entire sleepless nights performing pointless checking rituals. Then every spare minute is filled with inspecting doorknobs, chairs, floors, etc. for minuscule traces of germs. Oh, and she does all of this as she counts to three over and over again in her head. She does this every day. Without fail. Dr. Blake just doesn’t fit into her schedule. Until he does. Until Callie begins to trust him. Until she starts to need him. And want him. And . . .“
- Checked Again (Checked Series Book 2) by Jennifer Jamelli <— Okay here is #2 (new release) and I’m not even gonna dare go near the synopsis ’cause I wanna be surprised!!!
- Written in My Own Heart’s Blood: A Novel (Outlander) by Diana Gabaldon <— okay this one’s for TOMORROW, but I couldn’t help but have a mini-squee! I love this series!
Get Free Email Updates from me :)