A few fantastic-sounding earlybirds just went live today, and one MUST-CLICK super-sale. I promise you. Must. CLICK. I’ll note it below. BUT!! I also included a few of tomorrow’s pre-orders which includes one that many of us right here are buddy reading and that we’ve been waiting for. Christina Lauren’s ghost story that is TOTALLY calling me. Especially this month. How perfect!!! !!! Of course tomorrow’s list is gonna be immense, but here’s a little head-start. And maybe something to play with today while we wait.
- Ms. Manwhore: A Manwhore Series Novella (The Manwhore Series Book 3) by Katy Evans <— JUST RELEASED!!! Highly anticipated by two of our very own, Cheryl and Anne:
Anne: …don’t know what happened to me but I was in a reading funk for several weeks. Nothing grabbed my attention which totally sucked lol! But thanks to Manwhore +1 my reading rut is over! Yaay! Loved that book and Malcolm was awesome! A perfect ending to book 1! I hope Katy wrotes about Tahoe and Callan next
Cheryl: Anne, I loved Manwhore and Manwhore +1, can’t wait for Ms. Manwhore in October!!
Anne: Cheryl I didn’t know about Ms Manwhore! So excited! I love Katy’s writing!
- Inflame Me (Ravage MC#4) by Ryan Michele <— HER BIKER FATHER AND HIS CLUB ALERT!! The father she has never known is suddenly the one that she needs to help her… “Not only does she have to trust him, but an entire club full of men and women who live a life she didn’t know anything about.”
- Spike: (#3.5 The Beat and The Pulse) by Amity Cross <— JUST RELEASED!
- Revved (Axle Alley Vipers) by Sherilee Gray <— SOUNDS LIKE A FUN GUILTY PLEASURE!!! She’s done with men and runs a “man-dominated” type of business. But she runs it with her sister! “…she channeled her passion into West Restoration, the car shop she runs with her best friend and sister. But Rusty’s aloof composure fades when the owner of the competition comes striding into her shop, over six feet of sexy, rough-edged confidence…hot enough to send Rusty’s motor into overdrive.”
- These Paper Walls (My Paper Heart Book 4) by Magan Vernon <— MARRIED MAN STRUGGLING WITH TEMPTATION… “With his friends calling for him to go out and a job relocation out of town, he isn’t getting to see much of Libby, but a certain ex keeps finding her way back to him…”
- Songbird by Sydney Logan <— ONE NIGHT STAND ENDS UP IN PREGNANCY!!! “Six weeks later, when two pink lines confirm Callie’s worst fears, she and Devin have to face the consequences of their wild weekend. And they have to deal with each other—whether they like it or not…”
- The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred <— THIS IS THE MUST ONE-CLICK AND READ NOW!!!! I know… I KNOW many of you KNOW this is an absolute favorite for SO many of us, and I KNOW. I KNOW many of you have yet to read it. And I know why. That cover. YOU’RE NOT READING THE COVER!! Or the title. (well yeah… you are LOL!!) BUT THE STORY is NOT to be missed. Read it. READ IT RIGHT NOW!!!! I promise. I DO!!!! I loved it a few years ago, and I still remember everything. It’s one of THOSE books. Please. PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!!! (here’s my review)
- The House by Christina Lauren <— I’m starting THIS ONE as soon as it goes live!!!
- Madame X: A Madame X Novel by Jasinda Wilder
- Claimed: An Outlaws Novel (The Outlaws Series Book 1) by Elle Kennedy (<— my review)
- Brighter Than the Sun by Darynda Jones
- Redemption Road: A Vicious Cycle Novel by Katie Ashley
- Rock Redemption (Rock Kiss) (Volume 3) by Nalini Singh
- Wicked for You (Wicked Lovers series Book 10) by Shayla Black
- Too Hot to Touch: Three Breeds Novellas by Lora Leigh
- White Trash Zombie Gone Wild: A White Trash Zombie Novel by Diana Rowland
- Love To Hate You (Love/Hate Book 2) by Isabelle Richards - October 7th 2015
- Repentance: The Story of Kace Haywood by Meghan Quinn - October 8th 2015