Yep! FIVE new book releases that just went live, and look so good, I couldn’t wait until tomorrow to post them. . Usually I wait until Tuesday to list all the latest releases but a few of these gave me blurb-jolts, and well, I had to interrupt our regularly scheduled program for a “Breaking News Book Release Update”
Considering the fact that I’ve been waiting on a book by one of my favs to be released, and lo and behold, a few other awesome looking ones just went live, too! A darkish sounding “hero” (or anti-hero?), a runaway from a religious commune that runs right into a biker, a cocky brooding bad boy, a girl running from her family (this one sounds deep)… a little of everything for everyone!
- Monster in His Eyes by J.M. Darhower <— I’ve been waiting for this one and it’s now live on Amazon!!! I LOVVVVE this author (here are my reviews of her Sempre (Forever) & Extinguish. And… this new book appears to have that dark edge to it! *eeeeep!* *blurb jolt* “He has secrets, secrets I can’t fathom, secrets that make it so I can’t walk away, no matter how much I beg him to let me go. I see it sometimes in his eyes, a darkness that’s both terrifying and thrilling. He’s a monster, wrapped up in a pretty package, and what I find when I unmask him changes everything. I want to hate him. Sometimes, I do. But it doesn’t stop me from loving him, too.“
Kirsten: Love JM’s writing so this is getting moved to the top of my TBR. … I heard that this is book 1 but that the main story wraps up in this one. Erin is that right?
Erin: Yes Kirsten, 2 books! I finished last night and what a book high I got from this! I love me some Ignazio. Maryse, I wanna see updates on this one. I think your gonna fall for him too
Jessica: Eeekkk….so excited about this one.
Candy: I had a chance to read an ARC and this book is FANTASTIC!! Must read!
Maryse: YAY US!!!
- It Ain’t Me, Babe by Tillie Cole <— BIKER ALERT (plus a sort of… “runaway” heroine) —> He’s a bad-ass biker in a motorcycle club and she’s super-sheltered from a strict religious commune… “Fleeing the absolute safety of all she has ever known, Salome is thrust into the world outside, a frightening world full of uncertainty and sin; into the protective arms of a person she believed she would never see again.” Katie says: “I’m 50% in, it’s really good!!!”
- The Proposition 4: The Ferro Family (The Proposition: The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward <— very popular serial series that makes up a huge part of my “when will this book be released?” email inquiries. LOL!
- Beautiful Ink by Nicole Reed <— We have some VERY excited fellow readers over this one. She’s a tattoo artist with a bad past? Bad Family? “The word family means so much more. Vicious. Harmful. Dangerous. Corrupt. Deadly. You can’t run forever from the ones who love you.“ Trina says: “This is the BEST yet to come from Nicole Reed and I am a fan! But this one….WOW!” and Sarah says: “24% in … It’s real good!!”
- The Resistance by S.L. Scott <— Brooding BAD BOY ALERT! “One night. That was all it took for Holliday’s world to be flipped on its axis. Jack Dalton was cocky. Smug. Volatile. Demanding. He ignited something deep inside her like no other, but there was something more to this brooding bad boy. There was a dark side to him she couldn’t help but be drawn to.” Oooooh, I like the sound of him. And sure… that cover helps, too. Michelle says: I read The Resistance last night and LOVED it…..I hope there will be more to the story….at least another member of the band like the Lick books….I’m a walking zombie today because I stayed up all night to finish it.