Breaking News Update!!! Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher is LIVE!

by Maryse on January 8, 2015 · 6 comments

Breaking News Update!!! Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher is LIVE! It was only supposed to go live this weekend, but it’s up, in all of it’s crazy, mysterious, romantic glory!!!

Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.
Complete strangers since this morning.
He’ll do anything to remember. She’ll do anything to forget.

Two of my favorite authors in the world are yet again, rocking my wold. Halfway through and so much intrigue. I can’t wait to see where it goes. :D

Jen C January 8, 2015 at 5:55 PM

Aaah this is the best news! Just 1-Clicked it and about to go lock myself away with it. (Work schmerk!)

Maryse January 8, 2015 at 6:31 PM

LOL!!! I’m finishing tonight too. :D

Cheryl January 8, 2015 at 6:32 PM

Still excited to read it but, I was really excited until I found out it was not going to be a standalone, but a series. Is there any word on how many books and a timeline of releases?

Amy January 8, 2015 at 10:40 PM

One of them breaks my heart and the other f$&#s with my mind.

Jen C January 9, 2015 at 6:41 AM

I just finished this one and wow. I’m in a haze and I don’t think I’ll get out of it until I get my hands on book two.

My head hurts, my heart hurts. I feel raw. I adore Charlie and Silas. And this story. Oh my god this story. I can’t wait to see where Tarryn and Colleen take us. The writing was beautiful… I don’t know how to describe it – The two POV’s blended flawlessly yet were distinctive enough to tell the two characters apart. Magnificent.

The ending though. I am TORN UP. I hope the wait for book #2 isn’t too long! I trust these two writers though and I know they continue this unique, wild ride and take us somewhere we couldn’t dream.

Julie January 10, 2015 at 1:25 AM

Loved it! Even with the cliffy, I still would give it 5 stars. I can’t wait for book 2!