<— A bunch of great-looking new releases just came out over the last few days that look sooooo good and I just couldn’t wait until Tuesday to post ‘em. OMG like that one to the left (mob princess hiding out in a biker club)! *happy dance*
Plus a few super-bargains/super-recommendations in the mix, too!! (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any.
NEW RELEASES & BARGAIN FINDS:
- Ride (Bayonet Scars) by JC Emery <— mob princess has to go into hiding with a motorcycle club!!! Oh two of my favorite “bad guy” worlds mixing into one!!! YAY ME! I haven’t read it yet but I think this’ll be my next… (thanks Sarah)
- In the Beginning (Volkov Bratva) by London Miller <— NEW release and bargain priced and recommended by Ashley: “I came across this new release called In the Beginning by London Miller. I loved it! And who doesn’t like a story about the mob?” —> “With new friends and an intriguing new love interest, starting over is easier than she expected…but Mishca Volkov isn’t what he seems. As the son of a Russian Mob boss, he thrives in a world of chaos and fear, earning the title of Bratva Captain through blood and pain. When the two cross paths, lines blur and passions ignite, bringing them closer than they could ever imagine.“
- Finding Faith (The Blow Hole Boys #2) by Tabatha Vargo <– another new series release (thanks Sarah!!) – here’s book #1 in that series: Playing Patience (The Blow Hole Boys), plus there’s a book #1.5, too!
- Denying Heaven (Room 103) by D H Sidebottom <— Book #3 just released and posted by Debbie: “For those who enjoyed the Room 103 series…. ” (and here’s book #1 in that series: Shocking Heaven (Room 103))
- Warmth in Ice (A Find You in the Dark novella) by A. Meredith Walters <— brand new release today!!! (and is a part of THIS series)
- Tug of War by K. Larsen<— Sarah found us this one! “New release … K. Larsen- Author … This sounds awesome, gonna start now!!” Oh cool! She’s a 33 year old tattoo artist: “I decided that I can’t please everyone so this week my only goal is to please me. I’m a selfish cow but I can’t seem to help it. …You will hate me, love me or love to hate me but either way it doesn’t matter. Everything I touch turns to crap and it’s all my fault. See, I lived through hell. Then I escaped hell and carefully spent the next eight years crafting a perfect little life until Domini Napoli screwed it all up. Now nothings right. Everything’s wrong and all my secrets are coming out.“
- The Broken by Ker Dukey <— Dark NA that sounds so good (20 year old in an abusive relationship): “When River’s already broken life shattered further on her sixteenth birthday, she was forced to be with the wrong best friend of her brothers. She was meant for Sammy but circumstance and black mail forced her into a relationship with Danny, a troubled, abusive partner. Leaving the only boy she ever loved to flee. Now four years later he has returned. When her feelings and missing parts of herself that left with him return also, loyalty, restraint and love will be tested. Can she find a way to leave the threatening clutches of Danny, to finally be saved by her childhood love? Or will Danny’s hold on her tighten when more life shattering events consume their already troubled lives?“
- Let Love Heal (The Love Series) by Melissa Collins <— brand new series release that can be read as a standalone. “Melanie crumples under the pressure and buries her pain. Numbed by sadness and guilt, she is determined never to let anyone find out how broken she really is.”
- Catch My Fall (The Catch Series) by Ella Fix <— a new release that I didn’t catch in one of my last posts, but right now it’s on sale!! Kat found it saying: “Sale and getting GREAT reviews.”
- Louder Than Love by Jessica Topper <— here’s another recent release that Kristina just brought back to my attention! “Have u read Jessica topper Louder then Love? Louder Than Love is a sweet and tender love story between a widow and a recluse ex-rocker.” (lots of good reviews already!)
- Camouflaged (Hiding From Love #0.5) by Selena Laurence <— Sarah found it saying: “New release … Military bad boy YES!!! This is the prequel to Hiding From Love (which was awesome, this can be read as standalone)”
- After the Storm (The Storm Series) by M. Stratton<— Sarah found us this one! “Another new release …. Sounds like my kind of read ” Oh yes, I agree. Lexi is being stalked, and is found where she is hiding out… “Noah Matthews is Rock & Roll’s hottest star and on top of the world. After years without a break he finds the solitude he craves at his beach house. Enjoying his early morning coffee, Noah is surprised to see his neighbor sneak into his garden and crawl around. They never saw that fateful morning coming. Someone was watching them. Someone who thought Lexi belonged to him and would stop at nothing to have her.“
- Cherish Me (The Protected Love Series) by Jennifer Culbreth <— Sarah says: “New Release … Received an ARC, 5+ read for me, full of romance & suspense!!! You’ll Jace …”
- Lucky Girl (New Adult Rock Star Romance) by Emme Rollins <— Kat found us this new release saying: “The follow up to Dear Rockstar is live.” (and here is Dear Rockstar <—
- Feverish (Bullet #3) by Jade C. Jamison <— Sarah found us this NEW ROCK STAR book that was just released! (here’s the series reading order).
- Knights’ Sinner (The MC Sinners #3) by Bella Jewel <— NEW BIKER BOOK just released!! (and here is the series reading order)
- Feel Like Makin’ Love (Rock and Roll Trilogy #3) by Barbara Stewart <— another new release!!! (here is the series reading order).
- Willing Captive by Belle Aurore <— here’rs another very recent release brought back to our attention by Kandace. And despite the title and cover… this is NOT a dark read. “Two great big thumbs up for ‘Willing Captive’ by Bella Aurora. Bella Aurora is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. Her books have the hot alpha bossy guys we love mixed with witty humor. Lily has been sheltered her entire life by her overprotective father. Someone had threatened Lily and her family. Nox is hired to kidnap her. A large portion of the story takes place in a safe house. It was hilarious and sweet to watch Lily experience life for the first time. BTW this isn’t a dark book.“
- Love Interrupted (The Interrupted Series) by A.J. Warner <— (thanks Lea!) “Can love prevail when life has different plans—bringing on more pain and emotions than imaginable? When lies and deceit corrupt the one thing sacred to them, plans will be ruined, promises will be broken, and hearts will be shattered.”
- Finding You (The Bad Boy Series) by S.K. Hartley <— I totally one-clicked this one. It’s been on my radar since a few posts ago, it’s now mine!! (Thank you Stephanie!!!) Looks like one intense & steamy love-triangle! “Do I want the man who can cut through all of my pain or the man who could cause me more? … Fists will fly, hearts will shatter and desire will be fueled.”
- The Last Girl by Kitty Thomas <— mega-dark-read lovers, look what Nancy found us! “ The Last Girl by Kitty Thomas is now 99 cents (was $4.95) A Dark Read!” <— Always beautiful covers, but beware you guys!! Kitty Thomas is queen of dark. Inside is so different from the more “serene” outside. These are not for everyone and not for the faint of heart, but I can’t help but read her. My DARK guilty pleasures. “Six years ago strangers broke into Juliette’s house; she was home alone. She kept her eyes closed, praying that if she didn’t see anything, she wouldn’t be killed. No one harmed her. In fact, one of the thieves protected her. Now Juliette’s dreams are haunted by him.” From reading even more of the synopsis after that part, I *think* this might have a paranormal element to it…
- Magic After Dark Boxed Set (Six Book Bundle) by Deanna Chase, Dannika Dark, Marie Hall, SM Reine, Kate Danley, Danielle Monsch <— paranormal books all bundled!!
- Dark and Dangerous: Six-in-One Hot Paranormal Romances by Jennifer Ashley, Bonnie Vanak, Caris Roane, Laurie London, Erin Kellison, Felicity Heaton <— and here’s another bundle of paranormals!
- Blind Obsession by Ella Frank (my review)