A few “early-bird” releases with blurbs that prompted me to start an “early bird” release list. You’ll see why I couldn’t resist. Like that one to the left right there. MEGA-BLURB *JOLT*!! And… a few of ‘em released on sale!
- Use (Songs of Perdition Book 2) by C.D. Reiss <— LIVE ON AMAZON right now!!!
- Translucent (Luminous Book 1) by Erin Noelle <— take a look at this one! ”The day I watched my husband murder the woman who was pregnant with his child, my point didn’t just break; it exploded like a full magazine’s worth of hollow points firing through the barrel of a fully-automatic AK-47. Literally. I am no longer his American Princess, nor am I his slave. Now, I’m a murderer in hiding.” <—- HOLY MOLY!!!!! And these fellow readers piped in and let us know they loved it. I’m gonna give it a go!
Amber: Loved this book read in one sitting had me hooked.
Kailie: I loved this book! I devoured it yesterday!
Mary: I’m 67% in…dang, it’s awesome!!!! First page and I was hooked
Kirsten: I loved it too.
Torie: Dang this is getting added to my TBR list
Nicole: Such a great book so far! I’m about 3/4 through!
Stevie: Aaaahhhh!! I’m reading right now!!
Sarah: Loved this book! Tons of WTF moments. And just when you think the WTF is over, don’t blink
Heather: Amazing book! I could not put it down!
Vanessa: Absolutely amazing book. So different from others . It’s definitely not one you can put down. Erin did an awesome job!
Brittney: Omg amazing book.. I stayed up until 4 am reading last night .couldn’t put it down…
Emma: Deffo one clicking this it sounds great
Trina: … Edge of my seat! And Madden! SWOOON!
- Break Through by Amber Garza <— Okay so OBVIOUSLY for me!! WHOA!!!! I just had an AWESOME BLURB JOLT! —> Okay so… She was kidnapped at 8 years old, escaped years later, and trusts no one. But eventually she meets a guy (a photographer) and finally begins trusting again. UNTIL… ”Until she finds a photograph in Carter’s house which catapults her back to her time in captivity. A photograph Carter shouldn’t have.“ *eeeeeeep!!!* Okay so I wanna read it. NOW.
Sherry: Oh that does sound good !
Maryse’s Book Blog: I know!!! And look at the other one I just posted, above. CRAZINESS.
Cari: I started it last night, now I’m draggin ass today. And I didn’t even finish it. Waiting for my lunch break so that I can sneak a few pages.
Jenn: Do you know if this book is at all connected to Break Free by Amber Garza? Maybe a series? The covers look similar and the storylines seem to have a similar feel to me.
Cambria: Jenn, Break Through is a stand alone and isn’t connected to Break Free so you can read this one right now! Its a great read!
Cassie: You will love this one! Break Free is amazing! Break Through is mind blowing! You can read them both separate (:
Megan: I adored both of these. Great, suspenseful reads with totally swoon worthy guys.
- Break Free by Amber Garza <— And HERE is “Break Free”. Okay so NOT a new one, but I wanted to remind you that this is the same author (as the one above). Remember this one from last week? From a few lists ago, where he’s a reclusive author, and she’s on the run, and I think for some reason, she’s staying with him… and then she discovers the book he’s writing that freaks her out ’cause it’s HER story! Same author! My kind of blurbs. My kind of storyline… I can’t wait to finally get to these.
- The Laws of Kings by Jennifer Loren <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT + SURPRISE EARLY RELEASE! I just posted about this one today as one of the Book Bash Author spotlights, and a bunch of you let me know it just went live. YAY!!
- Secrets and Lies (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward <— wildly popular series just got a new release!! I’m afraid to read the blurb ’cause I don’t wanna ruin it for myself (since it’s an ongoing series…)
- When I Lie With You (A Millionaire’s Love, 2) by Sandi Lynn <— the continuation of Ian & Rory’s love story… (I won’t read the blurb… again in case of spoilers). But if you were following it, brand new release is live.