Tomorrow is going to be an awesome “our-favorite-authors” release day! SO many books, and I’m already checking out the list… so many “new-to-mes” that look darn good (let alone the highly anticipated ones).
But for now, in today’s “short-list” I’m posting the ones that so many have been waiting for, PLUS 9 brand new releases that came out a day early…
JUST RELEASED EARLY:
- Cocky Bastard byPenelope Ward & Vi Keeland <— LIVE!!!! CROSS COUNTRY DRIVE/TWO STRANGERS ALERT!!! And don’t we all love a cocky bastard?! ;) (Well… like I always say. In BOOKS. Only in books). *snort* “When my car broke down, we made a deal. Next thing I knew, we were traveling together, spending sexually-tense nights in hotels and taking unplanned detours. My ordinary road trip turned into the adventure of a lifetime. It was all fun and games until things got intense. I wanted him, but Chance wouldn’t make a move. I thought he wanted me too, but something was holding him back. I wasn’t supposed to fall for the cocky bastard, especially when I knew we’d be going our separate ways. All good things must come to an end, right?“
- Tyrant (KING Book 2) by T.M. Frazier <— JUST RELEASED CLIFFHANGER RELIEF ALERT!!
- Own Me (Entangled Embrace) (Silver Strand) by Lexi Scott <— JUST RELEASED!! SHE’S FAILING & HAS A TUTOR WITH AN EXPIRING VISA ALERT!! “...her heart is in pieces after her long-time crush marries someone else. For Genevieve, sunny Silver Strand has never felt more dismal. Then Adam Abramowitz, her super-cute, super-smart physics tutor-who never seems to notice even her sexiest tops-tells her his visa is about to expire and he’s going to have to return to Israel. Suddenly the words pop out of Genevieve’s mouth before she can stop them. “Marry me.”“
- Love, Lust & Liam (Wyatt Brothers, Book 2) by Sandi Lynn <— JUST RELEASED!! SHE DOESN’T WANT HEARTBREAK ANYMORE… “He was a man who could have any woman in the world, but yet he wanted me. Sexy, smart, and genuinely a nice guy wasn’t enough for me to let my half glass/half stone wall I built around me down. The problem was that I was falling for him on such a deep level that it scared me. Between my past and my daddy issues, the poor guy didn’t stand a chance. He was determined to make me a part of his life and I was determined to run.“
- The Darkest Flame (Roadmap to Your Heart Book 1) by Christina Lee <— JUST RELEASED!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT (and I loved another book by this author! “…a new male/male romance about an errant motorcycle recruit and the captivating bartender who sends his wheels spinning down an all too tempting road.”
- Newly Exposed by Meghan Quinn <— HILARIOUS ROMANCE AUTHOR!!! QUIRKY HEROINE WORKS AT A MODEL AGENCY ALERT + a model…!! I LOVED another one of her other books, so I wanna try this one! “Even though Solo can’t stop thinking about Adam during photo shoots, she quickly and awkwardly, shows Adam her distaste for male models and her inability to engage romantically with them. Adam is captivated by her nerdy talk and peculiar tendencies and sets out to make it his mission to turn the Star Wars loving hipster to the dark side, where mingling with models is widely arousing.“
- Five Things I Love About You (Entangled Lovestruck) (Chase Brothers) by Sarah Balance <— JUST RELEASED!! SHE’S HOUSESITTING ALERT!! “Housesitting her brother’s New York apartment, complete with broken elevator and smoking air conditioner, is her kind of hell. It’s only for two weeks, though. What could possibly go wrong?“
- Order of the Blade Boxed Set (Books 1-3) by Stephanie Rowe <— JUST RELEASED SERIES BUNDLED ALERT! “No warrior is safe from his own darkness, or from the woman destined to love and destroy him. For the first time ever, the first three books are available in boxed set, for a limited time only…”
- End of Day (Jack & Jill Series Book 1) by Jewel E Ann <— JUST WENT LIVE AND OMG I ALREADY LOVE THIS AUTHOR ALERT!!! Is this a psych-thriller? A romance? YES I think to both. Either way, she’s got a sexy grumpy of a neighbor and I LOVE THAT TOO! Remember how much I enjoyed “Undeniably You” a few days ago? Well SHE JUST released a new book, looks TOTALLY different but sounds right up my alley!!! So I think these siblings “fake their deaths”?? Start over and leave town under new identities. But the undertone of it all…. ohhhhh YES!! “Four caskets. Two bodies. Jessica and Jude Day witness their funeral and that of their parents a few yards away from mourning family and friends. Stripped of the only life they’ve ever known, the Days say goodbye to San Francisco forever. Six months later, two thirty-year-old misfits with elite self-defense skills and penchants for alcohol, sex, and trouble arrive like an earthquake to Peaceful Woods, a retirement community in Omaha, Nebraska, that thrives on rules and gossip. Welcome home, Jackson and Jillian Knight. Jackson celebrates his new beginning by embracing his job and wiping his cavalier past clean with a temporary oath of celibacy. But Jillian’s past is branded into her soul—the deaths, the insanity, Dr. Luke Jones, and the need to make her lovers bleed. Her chance for redemption comes in the form of a next door neighbor, one Senior Master Sergeant Monaghan. He’s sexy, dangerously alluring, and riddled with emotional issues from years of service. He’s also … So. Damn. Grumpy. Their mission is simple: Let go, start over, don’t kill anyone, and pray that nobody wakes the dead.“
- Hardwired: The Hacker Series #1 by Meredith Wild <— Popular series and #1 is on SUPER-SALE alert!
- Something Beautiful: A Novella by Jamie McGuire <— AMERICA & SHEP ALERT!!!! *happy dance*
- Forsaken (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen Book 3) by Lisa Renee Jones <— I remember when this series was indie and book #1 BLEW everyone away. Finally… book #3!!! “…we meet Amy’s brother Chad–and the woman who either loves him or wants him dead.”
- Love After Dark (Gansett Island Series, Book 13) by Marie Force
- Never Say Never (Sniper 1 Security Book 2) by Nicole Edwards
- #Poser (Hashtag Series Book 5) by Cambria Hebert
- Before We Were Strangers: A Love Story by Renee Carlino <— Ex-lovers see each other years later as they pass each other at the subway… (and he looks for her on Craigslist)… Eeeeeep!!!