Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines is LIVE ON AMAZON right now!! Rush-crush time!

by Maryse on June 9, 2013 · 8 comments

I just received this message from Jill on my Facebook page:

Jill: Hey, Abbi Glines Forever Too Far is out!

Maryse’s Book Blog: Eeeeeeep!!!!!

Hehe. Yep. That about covers it. ;) (Thanks Jill!!! You made my day!)

I fell HARD for Rush in book #1 (check out my review), enjoyed #2 – although I needed more… and then *squeed* when Abbi said there would be a book #3 just about them. Only one more. She still had more to write (and I didn’t doubt it. He was such a bad boy in #1), but she’s done now (and this will be the last one about them). Abbi said this on her Facebook page a couple of days ago:

So…. edits are done. Formatting is being polished up… I am waiting and a little sad. Rush and Blaire’s final book will be out Monday. I didn’t expect it to be so emotional for me but I will miss writing about those two. The surprise in the book has me excited but the sadness is still there. I get very attached to my characters.

And now it’s live on Amazon as we speak—> Forever Too Far

Here’s the synopsis, and all I can say is ruh roh…

Rush promised her forever…
but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale…
but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Here is the series reading order:

Jeanette June 10, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I just finished this and I LOVED it! Blaire and Rush’s HEA~ Rush is a keeper… romantic and sweet *sigh*

Tiffany June 10, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I just finished the book, read it in one day, and it was really good ! I loved that we got to meet some new characters (Dean & Harlow are awsome !!! ), and that we got to see Grant, Woods and Della and all the others !!

HOWEVER, I have to say one thing: WTF was that ending ?? I loved the book and feel really betrayed by this “non-ending” ending. That just felt really bad and now I’m disappointed, especially since it was the last book with Rush & Blaire. I wanted some sort of closure for the book and I didn’t get it…Too bad.

Helen June 10, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I loved the book also. I realized I still despise Nan. As I have to admit I was still a little mad at Rush for leaving Blaire in Never Too Far while Nan was in the hospital but what he did on their wedding day made up for it completely!!! I really liked Rush’s Dad too — that surprised me but he was really awesome.
I agree with you Tiffany — I wanted a last scene with just Rush & Blaire (and Nate too). Not necessarily an epilogue but something with the just them.

Sara June 10, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I know this is an odd question. I’ve read Fallen Too Far (#1), do I have to read Never Too Far (#2) before reading Forever Too Far (#3)? I’ve read iffy reviews about #2 and from my understanding it’s not focused on Rush and Blaire. I’m just anxious to get back to Rush and Blaire’s story!

LaurenB June 10, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Wow I didn’t know this was out already…now do I start it before bad things comes out tonight? Too many books, so little time!

Sweeta D June 11, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I loved it! Got it yesterday, finished it yesterday! So so so so so GOOD. BUT (oh come on! You knew a but was coming….) it was TOO GOOD. I mean, like Rush was freaking perfect and it bothered me cause I wanted some realism too! Even when he messed up, it was understandable so it kinda didn’t count. Anyway, thats my only complaint, Rush and Blaire are one of my abso-fav book couples. ***SPOILER***I’m so happy they found happiness in the end….That being said, can I get some more Harlow, Nan, Grant action Puh-leeeeze! I was absolutely taken by Harlow’s appearance on the scene, and I want more!

Kelly June 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Just finished it.. and it was Awsomeeeee… B-) I cant wait for the other books to come from this series ” Woods and Della” and of course “Grant and Harllow”.. Absolutely love it

Kelly July 23, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Forever too far, yes it was fantastic feel gutted I’m not having rush in my life no more, having said that we need to read about woods there’s a great character there he needs realising. Could he be a bit like mr grey! I would love to read about him!