Four brand new book releases!

by Maryse on November 9, 2014 · 6 comments

Four brand new releases that look good!

• Laces and Lace (The Assassins Series Book 6) by Toni Aleo <— HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT! “Nine years ago, things were perfect. Lacey and Karson had found their happily ever after in each other…or so they thought. How do two people who were meant to be move on from that once-in-a-lifetime love?
  • The Duet by R.S. Grey <— singers!!
  • Captive (Behind the Stars Book 1) by Leigh Talbert Moore <— This sounds a little crazy. New adult, but a thriller? “She did not expect to be kidnapped walking to work. And she never expected to become a hero.”
  • Learning The Hard Way by C.M. Wilson <— teen mom, ostracized… “…was it any wonder that when she met some guy at a party, she forgot to mention that she had a son? What could it hurt, it wasn’t like she was ever going to see the guy again… until they started working together.

Amy November 9, 2014 at 10:12 PM

The first five Assassins books are bundled together for 3.99…and those books have some niiiiiiiiice man candy on the covers. ;)

Cheryl November 10, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Amy. do you need to read the Assassins books in order or are they standalones?

Cheryl November 10, 2014 at 8:10 AM

One-clicking The duet and I think Laces and Lace, and maybe even the book bundle Amy commented on. What’s a few more books on my ever-growing (not shrinking) TBR list!! ;)

Amy November 10, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Cheryl, I haven’t read them yet but I am pretty sure it is the type of series where each book is a different couple. I tend to read that type of series in order though, with the exception of the Fantasyland series (I read Golden Dynasty first *sigh* Still in love with Lahn!) just ’cause I don’t like reading things out of order.

Cheryl November 10, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Thanks Amy!!

Haven’t read the Fantasyland Series, have to look at it…

Amy November 10, 2014 at 9:06 PM

I loved the Fantasyland series, and I’m glad I read Golden Dynasty first. Just a personal preference thing. ;) If you read the first book then you will have an idea of what is going on in GD, but if not then it is actually pretty fun to just be thrown into all of it blind…just like Circe is!