Ten books going live in just a few hours…
Tuesday may be the “main” book release date, but there are always a few shiny-looking gems that come out on Monday. And since we’re Sunday night… I thought I’d kickstart us into the new week.
- Filthy Beautiful Forever (Filthy Beautiful Lies Book 4) by Kendall Ryan <— Can be read as a standalone!
- Promise to Marry (Promises Book 1) by Jessica Wood
- Duty & Devotion (Faith, Love, and Devotion Book 3) by Tere Michaels <— This M/M series is quite popular (considered one of the best for us “starter” M/M romance lovers), and I dunno. It’s been released previously but I suppose this is the re-release. Says 2nd edition…
- Branded (Ignite Trilogy #2) by Tara Sivec
- Dirty Ties by Pam Godwin <— Sounds dark-ish! “I hate her. I want her. I know she’s hiding something. But so am I.”
- Feel Again by Faith Andrews <— STUDENT-TEACHER!! “A chance meeting has these two instantly attracted to one another, but when their paths cross again—this time as professor and student—the roles reverse on Professor Edwards as Caleb teaches her how to feel again.”
- Loving Lily (Lily’s Mistake) by Pamela Ann <— popular author amongst our crew! (The final installment of Drake and Lily’s story.)
- Thicker Than Blood by Madeline Sheehan and Claire C Riley <— Coming out in just a few hours too, but the only thing available to see on Amazon right now is the paperback… so I’m waiting for the “Kindle” version to finally go live. I know SO MANY are anticipating this one BIG TIME. EEG!! Look at this blurb!!
A true friendship never dies. Leisel and Evelyn lost everything. Husbands. Families. Friends. Lives that made sense. All they had left was each other, and a friendship that could withstand anything… Even an apocalypse. Until one fateful night, the marginal safety they’d come to rely on comes to a vicious and brutal end. With the help of Alex & Jami, both unlikely allies, Leisel and Evelyn are able to escape their shattered sanctuary only to find themselves face-to-face with a much altered, much crueler life where they have to find the way—and the will—to stay alive in a world they no longer recognize. Traveling across a broken and infection-ridden country; the road-weary group are pitted against endless violence, improbable circumstances, and the ultimate loss. Everything comes at a price—especially safety, the cost of which could very well strip them of the one thing they’ve tried so hard to cling to: their humanity. Yet along with all the trials they’re forced to endure, there’s also hope in the form of love. Having loved Leisel from afar, Alex attempts to put the pieces of her fractured heart back together. But in such a savage world, is there room for love? In a place of nightmares-made-reality, where the living should be feared far more than the dead, an unbreakable friendship and a love amongst all odds can mean the difference between life and death. There are friends… And then there are Leisel and Evelyn.
- Blindsided (By His Game, #1) by Emma Hart <— Football star and a fashion model! “What happens when the out-there It-Boy of football meets the secret It-Girl of fashion?”
- Saved (Lucifer’s Legion Motorcycle Club Book 4) by Kelli Maine
- From This Moment (Jackson Hole Book 1) by Lexi Buchanan <— Oh my my my!!! The blurb makes this book sound juicy, for so many reasons…. Kind of two love stories going on at once. One of ‘em, she’s younger, he’s older… “there’s something about the forty-five year old single father of three that calls to her…” and also, he has a son that… “Jake Matthews, Cade’s son, is heading home after receiving an honorable discharge from the Marines. He broke things off with Elise, six years ago, when he joined the service, afraid of her being left alone if something happened to him. Now he’s back and ready to claim the girl he’s never been able to forget. There’s only one problem, she’s engaged to another man.”
- Love So Hot (The Lawson Brothers Book 1) by Marquita Valentine – FIREMAN ALERT!! But she wants his friend… who’s another fireman he works with. *gasp*!!!! “Fire Captain Brody Lawson has been in love with his best friend, Sydney, for years, but he would never risk their friendship by confessing his feelings to her. So, when Sydney beats out the competition to buy his time at the annual Firemen’s Auction, Brody can hardly believe his luck until she asks him to teach her how to seduce a fellow fireman.”
- Clarity by Gabbie S. Duran <— THIS ONE is live right now… “Taylor never expected to open her heart to anyone. Nick is a player, in every sense of the word, but finds himself doing anything to earn her trust — including fighting the demons she harbors inside.”
- ‘Til Death – Part 2 by Bella Jewel <— JUST RELEASED TODAY!!! I know a few were desperately waiting for relief after the cliffy in #1.
Get Free Email Updates from me :)