Just a sample of tomorrow’s book release awesomeness that awaits us!

by Maryse on November 9, 2015 · 22 comments

UPDATE: ALL OF THESE ARE LIVE RIGHT NOW!! :D

What’s coming out tomorrow? Or maybe even in just a few hours? Oh…. a TON. I can assure you (I’m already working on the main new book release list as we speak).

But just to give you an idea of the awesomeness about to hit our e-readers, I thought I’d post just a few…

1. If You Dare by A. E. Torre – November 10th 2015
  2. Reaper’s Fall (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanna Wylde - November 10th 2015
  3. Kiss The Flame: A Desire Exchange Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Christopher Rice – November 10th 2015
  4. Easy Melody (The Boudreaux Series Book 3)  by Kristen Proby - November 10th 2015
  5. November Nine: A Novel by Colleen Hoover  - November 10th 2015 <— MY REVIEW IS ALREADY UP!!
  6. Reap: A Scarred Souls Novel by Tillie Cole – November 10th 2015
  7. Tryst: A Sexual Education Novel by S.L. Jennings – November 10th 2015
  8. Semper Fi: The Education of Caroline: The Education of Caroline (The Education Series Book 3) by Jane Harvey-Berrick – November 10th 2015
  9. When I Was Yours by Samantha Towle - November 10th 2015

Until tomorrow… ;)

Cheryl November 9, 2015 at 8:59 PM

Several on this list I am excited about. If you Dare- Love, love, love this author; November Nine, and When I was Yours!!! ;)

Anne November 9, 2015 at 9:04 PM

November 9 is almost here!! *happy dance*

Maryse November 9, 2015 at 9:16 PM

Same three for me, Cheryl. Well 2, since I already read November 9. :D

Cheryl November 9, 2015 at 11:41 PM

Yeh Maryse!! I started listening to The Girl in 6E and I’m so amazed at how different this is from anything else Alessandra Torre has written. It’s very erotic and eerie and disturbing. I put off starting it waiting for book 3 to be released, although her website says books 1 & 2 do not have CH and are considered standalones. I think listening gives an added edge because the romance has basically been nil to non-existent so far. Can’t wait to see where this goes with the next two books. :)

Lisa November 10, 2015 at 2:16 AM

Awoke to Nov 9, When you were mine and Easy Melody all downloaded for me and ready to go. My week’s reading….sorted. :)

Theresa November 10, 2015 at 2:16 AM

Ok Callie Hart ‘s F B says a firm release date if November 17 for Rogue.

Lisa November 10, 2015 at 2:19 AM

Maryse why would Tryst only be available in paperback?? Any clue if it will be available for kindle?

Maryse November 10, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Lisa… when I clicked on the link it takes me direct to the Kindle version (and of course a paperback option). Hmm……

Ela November 10, 2015 at 9:35 AM

OMG IT’S LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING OR EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE LIST!

Ann November 15, 2015 at 5:25 PM

have you read The Deal by Elle Kennedy! It has the same feel that beautiful disaster had to it!!! <3 SO IN LOVE! let me know what you think!!

Maryse November 15, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Ann I LOVED it! I sure have read and reviewed it: http://www.maryse.net/books/book-review-the-deal-by-elle-kennedy.html

Ann November 15, 2015 at 6:34 PM

Kudos! I didn’t find it in you “what to read after BD list” and thought would let you know! I’ve been hooked to your blog for the past 4 days! and I’ve lost count of the number of books I’ve binge read! Big thanks! <3

Maryse November 15, 2015 at 7:35 PM

YAY Ann!!! You are amongst the best of binge readers. LOL!!! :P

Lisa November 15, 2015 at 7:36 PM

Maryse I asked ‘Amazon’ about not having access to kindle version of Tryst and was given the answer that sometimes licensing is not always global and the author may not have the rights to offer kindle version for Australia yet. (Damn).

Ann November 16, 2015 at 9:22 PM

Maryse, do me a favour and please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee suggest me a couple of books like the deal or the mistake! :D Im reading hollywood dirt at the moment but kinda missing the whole garret feel! let me know! *waits in anticipation for the reply*

Ann November 16, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Ann November 16, 2015 at 9:24 PM

*waits in anticipation for the reply*

Lisa November 16, 2015 at 9:51 PM

Hi Anne…sorry to interupt but you might like the Game On Series by Kristen Callihan..The Hookup and The Friend zone. Also Sawyer Bennetts Cold Fury series is good too.

Ann November 16, 2015 at 10:07 PM

I love such kind of interruptions so please interrupt away! ill check these series out! thanks a ton for the suggestions :D :D

Lisa November 16, 2015 at 11:05 PM

Anne, The Game Plan is third in Kristen Callihan’s series and I recently read it and loved it.
Also Elle Kennedy has a third in her series….The Score coming out soon. Hope you like them.:)

Ann November 18, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Hey Lisa! I read the game on series! i loved it! A BIG BIG thanks! means a lot :D :D *hugs*

Lisa November 18, 2015 at 7:44 PM

Great Ann, glad you enjoyed them….they do have that same feel as the deal and the mistake. I’m looking forward to the next in Elle Kennedy’s series. Try Sawyer Bennett’s Cold Fury Series, not the same element of humor but quite addictive all the same *winks*