Latest Paranormal Book Releases for Tuesday March 27th 2012 – Who’s Ready For More JR Ward & the BDB? I AM!!!

by Maryse on March 26, 2012 · 33 comments

BIG HUGE release day TUESDAY March 27th 2012!!! That’s tomorrow people!! Or TODAY if it’s Tuesday. ;) Today’s releases include a book we’ve all been waiting for —> Lover Reborn: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward (which I will be reading as soon as I get back from work!!).

There’s also another one that I’ve been patiently waiting for. Wayyyyyy too patiently… considering the “Terrible Fever” I was afflicted with when I read the first three books in the series (devoured them one right after the other) a year or so ago. Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane (which I will read, right after the latest BDB book)! I can’t wait to be back with Terrible, Lex and Chess again. That crew turned my world upside down for an entire week, and my heart felt like it would explode over and over again!!

And!! There are plenty to choose from, including another one from the Kerrelyn Sparks series (I’ve read each one and loved almost all of ‘em)!! Love her and her sweet vampire and were romance stories. They are a nice light and funny break from the darker stuff, and I always feel like I’m “coming home” when I read a new one from her.

**Chris** March 26, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can NOT wait…….I love BDB. Looking forward to your review of this book. I have a feeling there will be lots and lots of *squeeing* going on. I hope your hubby has ear plugs ;) . <3

Smut Bitch March 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM

I’m most excited for Bear Meets Girl, I LOVE Laurenston’s shifters, so funny!

Janie March 26, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I still ha e to read Lover Mine and Lover Unleashed!!! I’m so far behind!!

Maryse March 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Chris!! Luckily he’s getting used to the squees… ;)

Bitchie (It’s okay guys, she told me to call her that ;) hehe) – I have heard amazing things about that series. I do LOVE Shifters… the gorgeous cover sure makes me want to read it.

Janie – I think you’re lucky to still be reading them. Although I could always backtrack and re-read.

Jessica March 26, 2012 at 9:42 PM

So excited! Hope this one’s more old school BDB , more Wrath & Z like, well I can hope cant I?

Smut Bitch March 27, 2012 at 6:38 AM

I think you’d really love Laurenston. She’s hilarious, and her heroes are sexy, but somehow, totally different. Her heroines are pretty badass too, they take NO crap.

There’s even a bear shifter who plays with his toes when he’s thinking hard, too cute! It’s one of my favorite series, ever.

Melissa March 27, 2012 at 7:45 AM

So excited!!!!

bookster March 27, 2012 at 9:33 AM

lover reborn, lover reborn, lover reborn!!! OMG I’m so freaking excited!!!!!

bookster March 27, 2012 at 9:35 AM

holy cow $14.99 for lover reborn on kindle!!!

Maryse March 27, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I know right!!! eeeeeek but I can’t help myself, I got it anyway. ;)

Maryse March 27, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Bitchie: awwwwwwww does he do it when he’s in Bear form or man form?

Maryse March 27, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Jessica! Yes I am hoping BIG TIME that this will be like the older books…

Cheryl March 27, 2012 at 10:48 AM

OMG, I can’t keep up all you all. I just finished “Sempre” — Loved it! “Slammed” is next in my cue and then Stacia Kane Ghost series. Maryse, thanks for all the GREAT tips!

Carla March 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Ow that is great news! I’m reading the BDB now and i’m in love with this series. The funny thing is that i didn’t like the first book when i read it 3 or 4 years ago. I think at that time i was in a diferent vampire vibe. Too much twilight vibe to be honest. oh my! Do you believe at that time i could’t even think about them biting each other. And now… i can’t see a good vampire story without this. So yeah… i’m happy i give it another try. Lots and lots of alpha males… humans and vampires. Thit is Tohr book right?! I’m following the right order… and now i’m reading Butch’s book. Thank God there is still a lot of books to read, I know that i’m going to miss this people terrible. I love Rhage and Zsadist. They’re my favorite brothers.

And i wanna read this Stacia Kane’s series too. I just didn’t started it now because i’m in a vampire vibe now. But i’ll check this out for sure.

Cheryl March 27, 2012 at 12:56 PM

I’m definately in the mood for a good vampire read. I might have to go back to BDB books, but for some reason I don’t seem to love them like everyone else. Did you read the Valerie Dearborn series. I really liked that one. Wait until book three comes out this year so you can read them all. I can’t wait! Any other suggestions?

Smut Bitch March 27, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Maryse, the guy playing with his toes did it in man form, not bear form. It was so cute, imagining that guy there, lying on his back, feet in the air, playing with his toes. :)

(at first I thought you were asking if they did “it”, as in, the deed, in bear form, lol! and no, they don’t)

Janie March 27, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Okay, I can’t fight it anymore! I’m going to the bookstore! Lover Reborn is beckoning me!!!

Robyn Zachary March 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM

This has been the best series I have read in a while :) i am fairly new to this website and I have fallen in love with your website Maryse :) I even gave the website to the local library so they can get some of the books that are available in print. I cant wait to get off work and go to the bookstore and get Lover Reborn!!!! :)

Bia March 27, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Maryse and all of us!!! *squeeeeeee*…already reading since 11 pm last night…ahhh I missed our boys…BDB so far so GREAT!! Maryse, are u on it already?

Tori March 28, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Ahhh! Just finished BDB. Man have I missed those guys!

**Chris** March 28, 2012 at 7:55 AM

What do u think so far Maryse? Im loving it. I really missed the BDB. I forgot how much they swear………makes me laugh ;) .

Maryse March 28, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Chris… LOVING it!! It took me a bit to get into the rhythm (no problem with Tohr, just… the others) but I’m fully IN now.

Maryse March 28, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Tori I know, right!! Feels right. They were one of my “firsts” and it always feels wonderful to get back to the mansion.

Maryse March 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Bia!! *squeeee* is right!! I ADORE Tohr even though he’s deserved a few of those twitchy palms, so far. What about at that 10% in, part… with the dress? *sob*

Maryse March 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Robyn!! Thank you so much for letting me know you’re enjoying the blog. YAY!!! So… where are you at in the book, right now?

Maryse March 28, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Janie… you can’t resist the brothers. There’s no point in trying. You just can’t!!

Maryse March 28, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Bitchie… LOL!! “It” *ahem* heheheheh. Now I gotta read about the bear playing with his toes. That’s quite the image! ;)

Maryse March 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Carla… Z is my favorite too!! But they are almost allll so good. I LOVED Rehv’s book. One of my favorites in the series.

Maryse March 28, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Cheryl: I do have the Valerie Dearborn books and will be reading them in the next few days. Oh I know!! The author mentioned the cliffhanger and I growled at her! LOL!! But I’ll read ‘em anyway.

Tori March 28, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Maryse- I was gonna check the Valerie Dearborn books out since they’ve been recommended on here, but heard about the major cliffhanger and went to her site to see how long it would be before book 3. Apparently it could be a far out as December!!! I’ll wait to start. I can’t voluntarily put myself in a cliffhanger frenzy for 9 months! :)

**Chris** March 28, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Life keeps getting in the way…..I want to read but cant find the time. Stupid job and responsibilities. Not INTO IT but still loving the brothers. waiting for the part to make me sob. will let you know ;(

MelissaP March 28, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Your cover looks better than the one I got from Amazon EBook version. I am up to chapter 43 so far. Im trying to slow it down since i read the previous 9 within 2 weeks in between work and kids.

Robyn Zachary March 29, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Sporry Maryse been so involved in the book been hard to put down…about the saame as you 45-50% of the book…..i love it and love these guys….:)