HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!! Can I tempt you with some of these heavy-hitters? Oh I don’t even have to try… there are some SERIOUS favorite authors on this list!!! Tara Brown, Denise Grover-Swank, Tijan, Kristen Callahan, K. Bromberg, K. Webster, Emma Hart, Kendall Ryan, Tillie Cole…. the list goes on and on and on (and ON… because I found some new-to-mes that have me just as excited). You bet I highlighted them!
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! ALESSANDRA TORRE’S LATEST IS LIVE TOO! Trophy Wife (it’s a re-release of sorts but way updated!) —->
What gave me a blurb jolt from this list? EASY! Lost in La La Land (Tara Brown’s latest with a machine that can allow you into your fantasy of becoming a part of your favorite book. But there’s a problem… Eeeeeeeep!!! I have a feeling this one will be awesome!), The Hot Shot (she’s his new roommate and she’s not his type and yet…), What’s Become of Her (psych-thriller!!! The new love of her life might not be all that he seems… or MORE than he seems Or is she paranoid?), One Kiss (her one night stand ends up being the absent father of the student she’s tutoring!!), Mixed Up (she needs a chef and hires a Michelin starred chef/her brother’s best friend and she HATES him!! Tee hee!!!!), The House Mate (overworked single father and his new nanny that lives with him), The Player (super famous, injured baseball player, and SHE has to help him), Damnable Grace (the bad-ass biker and the sheltered captive from the cult), The Shatterproof Heart (she’s a killer and HE just kidnapped her… and she’s thrilled!). Ruh roh. Lots of fun reading here, and I even skipped over a few new releases that I want to read, because I have to catch up on the series first.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Thing About Love: FBI/US Attorney Series, Book 7 by Julie James
- No Bad Days: A Fisher Brothers Novel by J. Sterling
- The Cad and the Co-Ed: Rugby, Book 3 by Penny Reid & L.H. Cosway
- The Player and the Pixie: Rugby, Volume 2 by Penny Reid & L.H. Cosway
- Finding Gideon by Eric Jerome Dickey
- Goddess of the Sea by P.C. Cast
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest Series Book 6) by Tijan <— LIVE YESTERDAY!!!! TIJAN ALERT (in case you missed it)!! She’s a HUGE FAVORITE here! Okay so… she was going back home to see her mother… “I avoided her for a year and a half, but I couldn’t hide anymore. Mason had an internship in Fallen Crest, so we headed back for the summer. And when we got there—no one was prepared for what happened.” P.S. Here’s the series reading order.
Nay: Wow! Is the Fallen Crest series *that* good?? I haven’t read any of them, but have them all, I think, except for today’s release.
Amy: Yep Nay, for us Fallen Crest is THAT good. I read the first (Fallen Crest High) years ago when it was the only one out and had the original cover and LOVED it, then I came here and found out others loved it just as much, and I was thrilled. It’s one of the very few I have followed and kept up with over the years, and I love, love, LOVE Sam, Mason, and Logan. LOVE THEM. The writing improved as the series went on (even from the first book to the second book), and it has been great to see the growth in that area for Tijan.
- An Exaltation of Larks by Suanna Laqueur <— WE 5-STAR LOVED IT and now MichelleS finally read it and LOVED it like we did!
MichelleS: I finally read Exaltation of Larks. OMG!!! You guys were so right. It was awesome. % stars. Loved it. Can’t wait for the new follow up book. It was my “Pick for Me” book, but I guess it could also count as my April Challenge (read a book everyone has read except for you) book? Can I count it as both? LOL. Now I need to reconsider Fish Tales, because it’s the same author!!! Certainly it must be equally as amazing? Why did I not go pat the sample from Kindle?? Huh huh? Someone tell me it’s as good as Larks.
R: It’s better MichelleS! Just totally and completely different. I have it in my car on audio a (*read* it first though) and whenever I go anywhere, it’s on. I JUST came home from the store and didn’t want to get out of the car because I couldn’t stop listening to it.
Michele: I have never posted on here before (so you’re pulling me out of lurking status) and I have not read Exaltation of Larks yet – – it’s sitting in my TBR- – but I have to tell you Fish Tales was amazing!
Nay: Read Fish Tales, MichelleS!!! SOOO good!!
Fabi: MichelleS, I agree with the others, Fish tales is even better than Larks. TBH Michelle, I only read the first one. You know I prefer male POV and the 2nd book is the story in “her” pov.
R: Hold up!!! MichelleS, you **really** should read book 2 to get the FULL effect. It’s a freaking awesome book by itself, and no, there isn’t a CH, BUT, book two is what takes it from being an awesome book to a masterpiece. It fills in all the blanks, even the ones you didn’t know were there.
Joy: I just finished reading An Exaltation of Larks! Best Book Ever!!! It took me on such an emotional rollercoaster. I feel so empty inside, now that I’ve completed the book. The writing is phenomenal. I literally felt like I was a character in this book, experiencing every part of it as if I were talking to Jav, Alex, Val, Trelawney, Roger, Deane or Ari. I want more. …This book has left me with such a book hangover, that I can’t get into a new book because I’m so hungover. Thank you for recommending this book.
- Breath of Fire (The Kingmaker Chronicles Book 2) by Amanda Bouchet <— I JUST ONE-CLICKED IT!!!!! SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED SUPER-HIT!!!! And my fellow fantasy-romance lovers are CRAZY for this series so far!
Jodie: It has fantasy, action, romance, Greek Gods, awesome characters and a fantastic storyline.
MichelleS: She is a great heroine. Strong. Super snarky. A total bad @$$. It is Golden Dynasty meets Percy Jackson meets Throne of Glass. Seriously.
- Red Rising (The Red Rising Series, Book 1) by Pierce Brown <— I JUST ONE-CLICKED IT!!! DYSTOPIAN SUPER-HIT and it’s super-bargain priced too!!
Fabi: I’m rereading Red Rising before starting Golden Son too. It was a 5 star for me the first time and amazingly it’s even better the second time. There are so many quotes I want to save from this book. Pierce Brown is a genius. He became an auto buy for me with his very first book.
Michelle: Hey yeah Fabi Red Rising is fantastic! I tore through half of it last night and cannot wait to get home like I literally have to talk myself out of sneak reading it today!
- Undeniable: Dom & Gigi (Beg For It Book 5) by Callie Harper <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “They haven’t seen each other for four years. He’s been serving in the Special Forces. She’s finished college. They’ve had time to move on. Neither one has…” (and it’s super-bargain priced!)
- Lost in La La Land by Tara Brown <— TARA BROWN ALERT!! OOOOOOH this sounds SO AMAZING!!!! A machine that can transport you into your favorite book but there’s a HUGE but!!! “That’s the sales pitch for Dr. Emma Hartley’s dream machine, Lucid Fantasies. The fantastical machine transports people into their favorite novels or movies, for a day. It allows them to live as their beloved characters did, savoring the slow kisses, frightening vampires, or magic as if it were real. Letting them forget their worries and get lost in a world of fiction. But that wasn’t why it was created. The dark purpose of it lies within Dr. Hartley herself. A secret, a flaw in the machine. One that she keeps hidden away...”
- A Dragon’s Desire (Dragons Book 2) by Tina Glasneck
- Long and Lost (The Bewitching Hour Book 3) by Mallory` Crowe
- In the Presence of Knowing (Secrets of Windy Springs Book 1) by Valarie Savage Kinney
- The Drowned Tower (Heartstone) by Nicholas Rinth
- Fallen by P.J. Fox
- The Unlikeable Demon Hunter (Nava Katz Book 1) by Deborah Wilde
- The Turquoise Bones by Steven R. Brandt
- Burning Gold (The Bewitching Hour Book 2) by Mallory Crowe
- Love’s Nest (Wolves of Aurora Book 2) by Marisa Chenery
- Veiled Menace (Veiled Magic) by Deborah Blake
- Fairy Bite (Dragons of Wendal Book 3) by Maria Schneider
- The BEAR Gene: A Gripping Paranormal Romance (WereGenes Book 2) by Amira Rain
- Fractured Silence (Talon Pack Book 5) by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Forbidden Desire (Lee County Wolves Series) Book #3 by Teresa Gabelman
- Expiation – The Whisper of Death: (The Touched Paranormal Angel Romance Series, Book 4). (A Gothic Romance Based On A Norwegian Legend.) by Elisa S. Amore
- Stone Lover: A Gargoyle Shifter Paranormal Romance (Warriors of Stone Book 1) by Emma Alisyn
- Lure of the Dragon (Aloha Shifters: Jewels of the Heart Book 1) by Anna Lowe
- Dark Alpha’s Lover (Reapers) by Donna Grant
- Bohermore (The Pirate Queen Book 1) by Jennifer Rose McMahon
- The Hot Shot by Kristen Callahan <— SHE’S NOT HIS USUAL TYPE BUT NOW SHE’S HIS ROOMMATE… “...Chess is looking for a relationship. I’ve never given a woman more than one night. But when fate leaves Chess without a home, I step up and offer her mine. We’re roommates now. Friends without benefits. But it’s getting harder to keep our hands off each other…“
- This Isn’t Fair, Baby (War & Peace Book 6) by K. Webster <— K. WEBSTER DARK READ ALERT!!! ***This is the sixth book in the series. First five books must be read in order to fully understand this story line.*** (P.S. Here’s the series reading order)
- My Kind of You (A Trillium Bay Novel Book 1) by Tracy Brogan
- The VIP Doubles Down (Wager of Hearts Book 3) by Nancy Herkness
- Tempting Justice, Sons of Sydney 2 by Fiona Archer
- Against the Grain (Bound For Justice Book 3) by Tori Carson
- Beer Goggles Anthology by C.A. Harms, D. Nichole King, Evan Grace, Chelsea Camaron, Molly Mclain, Lacey Black, Cheryl Mcintyre, Shantel Tessier, A.M. Hargrove, Sunniva Dee, Terri E Laine, Alyson Santos, Alicia Rae, Jennifer Miller <— ***14 stories featuring 14 hilarious, WTF moments by your favorite, bestselling authors!*** Have you ever had too much to drink?
- Mixed Up by Emma Hart <— SHE HATES HER COCKY NEW CHEF ALERT!!! “…Expanding my dirty cocktail bar into food was supposed to be easy, except finding a chef in my little town of Whiskey Key is anything but. Until Parker Hamilton comes home—bringing his Michelin starred chef’s hat with him. He has no work. I need someone like him in my new kitchen. There’s just one problem: I hate his cocky, filthy-mouthed, sexy-as-hell guts…“
- A Taste for Love (For Love Series Book 1) by Cathy Padilla
- Curvaceous & Captivating (Big & Beautiful Book 11) by Mary E Thompson
- Existential (Fallen Aces MC Book 4) by Max Henry
- Taken: A Romance Novella by J.C. Valentine <— KIDNAPPED ALERT!! While she was shopping… “…Taken. Two men, one a brute and the other an enigma. A cabin in the woods. One dangerous agenda. Blindfolded and held captive, Elise’s mundane existence just got a whole lot more interesting. Thrust into the unknown, held prisoner by a man with rough hands and a gentle voice, she’s faced with her own demise while struggling against a growing desire for the unacceptable—her captor...”
- Interlude (FourMain Book 1) by Kay Halliday
- The Bewitching Hour by Mallory Crowe
- Chasing Wicked (The Mitchell Brothers – Wicked Series Book 1) by Kathryn L James
- Trailer Trash (Neely Kate Mystery Book 1) by Denise Grover Swank <— SPINOFF OF THE ROSE GARDENER SERIES! “Growing up with an abusive, drug addicted mother taught Neely Kate to play the game—to be whoever she needs to be in whatever situation she finds herself in. But thanks to her best friend, Rose, she’s discovered she mostly prefers being herself. For the first time in her life, she has a lot to lose...”
- Genny’s Ballad (The Sisters, Texas Mystery Series Book 5) by Becki Willis
- Whole Again (Hometown Hero’s Book 1) by Colleen S. Myers
- Black Hills Legacy: The Inheritance (Black Hills Rendezvous Book 10) by Debra Salonen
- Rock Wild (Rock Candy Book 3) by Virna DePaul <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! “Baker Aimee Bodine knows what she wants, and it’s not a musician. But when a sexy bass-playing stranger ends up staying in the same boarding house for the summer, she throws caution away for a no-strings fling. Too bad her emotions keep getting in the way. Soon, Aimee begins to believe that temporary passion just might turns into the love of a lifetime. Then she learns the truth about her past and who Corbin really is…“
- Revealing You (The Dock Series Book 2) by S.T. Heller
- Coming Together: Welcome to Carson, Book Two by Renee Harless
- Three Things by Melissa Shirley
- Forgotten (Deep Connection Novel, A) by Sierra Kincade
- What’s Become of Her: A Novel by Deb Caletti <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!! SHE MEETS A NEW MAN AFTER HER DIVORCE… “Feeling lost, Isabelle is also struggling with a recent divorce and wondering if she’ll ever come into her own. Then her life takes a surprising turn: The mysterious Henry North arrives on Parrish Island, steps off a seaplane, and changes Isabelle’s world forever. From the beginning, their relationship is heady and intense—then Isabelle learns of Henry’s disturbing past, involving the death of a fiancée and the disappearance of a wife. Suddenly Isabelle is caught between love and suspicion, paranoia and passion…“
- Missing the Point (A Chandler County Novel) by PJ Fiala
- One Kiss (One & Only Book 2) by Christie Ridgway <— ONE NIGHT STAND DISASTER!!! “…when morning comes, her handsome stranger doesn’t disappear from her life as she’d assumed. Instead, hours later she discovers he’s the man who signs her paychecks—the absent father of the teen she tutors full-time…“
- Blocking the Bride by Sandra Sookoo
- Provocative (White Lies Duet Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES ALERT!! THIS IS ACTUALLY BOOK #1 (not book #2 – not sure why Amazon has it listed that way…) “…she believes I was a stranger to her when we met, but I am not. Provocative because I sought her out, with no intention of touching her. But now I have. Now I want her. Now I have to have her. But that changes nothing. It doesn’t change why I came for her…“
- For the Love of Katie (The Katie Chronicles Book 2) by Erica Lucke Dean
- A Charmed Little Lie (Charmed in Texas) by Sharla Lovelace
- Life After: A Novel by Katie Ganshert
- The House Mate by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN ALERT!!! HE’S A SUCCESSFUL SINGLE FATHER BUT... “…adulting has come at the expense of his personal life. His social skills are sh!t, his patience is shot, and at times, his temper runs hot. The last thing he has time for is the recently single, too gorgeous for her own good young woman he hires to take care of his little girl. She’s a distraction he doesn’t need…“
- Charmed by Charlie by Amanda Uhl
- Crash (Band Nerd Book 3) by Danica Avet
- Going Nowhere Fast by Kati Wilde <— HER BEST FRIEND’S BROTHER HATES HER ALERT!! “Bram may be ridiculously sexy, but he’s made no effort to hide how he feels about Aspen—that she’s trash who’s no good for his sister. But Aspen is determined to get along with the uptight millionaire—and to keep her promise, concealing a secret about his sister that Bram can never know…“
- One Last Risk (Oak Grove Series book 1) by Nancy Stopper
- The Shadow Sister: Book Three (The Seven Sisters 3) by Lucinda Riley
- Royal Affair: A Royals in Exile Novel by Marquita Valentine <— “A sheltered princess goes wild—and makes the best mistake of her life—when she falls for a roguish reporter…”
- Here Without You by Jennifer L. Allen
- Revive by Mary Wasowski
- The Thing About Love by Julie James <— THEY’RE STUCK WORKING TOGETHER… “FBI agents Jessica Harlow and John Shepherd have a past. The former lawyer and cocky Army Ranger clashed during their training at Quantico and gladly went their separate ways after graduating from the Academy. Six years later, the last thing either of them expects is to be assigned to work as partners in a high-profile undercover sting…“
- Gaining Maisy by Summer Graystone
- Retreat Again (The Retreat Series Book 2) by Christina Benjamin
- Finding Gideon (Gideon Series) by Eric Jerome Dickey
- Dusk until Dawn (One Night in South Beach) by Andie J. Christopher
- The Player (The Player Duet Book 1) by K. Bromberg <— K. BROMBERG’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! BASEBALL STAR IS INJURED… and SHE is his physical therapist!“…when an injury threatens to end Easton’s season early, the team calls in the renowned physical therapist, Doc Dalton, to oversee his recovery. Except it’s not Doc who greets Easton for his first session, but rather his daughter, Scout. She may be feisty, athletic, defiant, and gorgeous, but Easton is left questioning whether she has what it takes to help him…“
- How To Pleasure A Playboy: A Rich List Romance by Talia Hunter
- Burning with Desire (Men of Marietta Book 5) by Patricia W. Fischer
- Hearts on the Run (Wolf Creek Series Book 2) by Annie J. Kribs
- Low Blow (Shots On Goal Standalone Series Book 4) by Kristen Hope Mazzola <— HE’S A FIGHTER THAT SURVIVED A HEART TRANSPLANT… “After getting a heart transplant, I knew that I could never take life or my talents for granted – I was going to be the best of the best. Boxing consumed my life and I was on track for greatness. Everything was perfect until I woke up one morning, ten years after my surgery with an overwhelming need to meet her – the girl whose father’s heart beat in my chest...”
- Hot Tango (Good Guys Wear Black Book 1) by Sidney Bristol
- Cowgirl Rescue (Selkirk Family Ranch Book 3) by Irene Vartanoff
- Letting Love Go (Damaged Heart Series Book 1) by Katharina LeBoeuf
- Love 2.0 (A Cates Brothers Book) by Lee Kilraine
- Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen Book 5) by by Tillie Cole<— BIKER BOOK & SHE’S LIVE IN A CULT ALL HER LIFE… “…Phebe is taken from the doomed cult by Meister, the notorious leader of the Aryan Brotherhood. Taken as his possession. Taken to be the woman who will obey his every sexual demand. Under his heavy hand, Phebe finds herself in a place much worse than she could ever have imagined… with absolutely no one to help. And no glimpse of hope...”
- Zone of Action: A Career Soldier Military Romance by Tawdra Kandle
- Impressions of Me (The Impressions Series Book 2) by Christopher Harlan
- Tempting the Boss, Obsessed: An Erotic Office Story by Ruby Carew and Opal Carew
- Wild Burn by Edie Harris <— HISTORICAL!! HE’S A BOUNTY HUNTER ALERT!! “Ex-nun Moira Tully has been working with John White Horse for months to help integrate a band of Cheyenne with the local townsfolk. Now he’s hurt, and she’s been caught in the crossfire. There’s only one man to blame for her simmering anger and the inexplicable attraction that tilts her heart on its axis: Del…“
- Paper Fools (Hearts and Arrows Book 1) by Staci Hart <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR ALERT!! “…The second she meets him, she knows her heart is in danger. She’s convinced it’s only attraction that has her hung up on the dark, quiet lead singer, but with every day that passes, she knows it’s more. It’s just that she can’t put her heart on the line. She won’t — love has never been worth the sacrifice. If only they knew they were just pawns in a much bigger game…” (this is a re-release. The author indicates: “*Formerly titled Deer in Headlights, Paper Fools has been rewritten and reedited for your enjoyment.*”
- Solace Island (Solace Series Book 1) by Sara Flynn
- Walk of Shame (Love Unexpectedly) by Lauren Layne
- Shelter the Sea (The Roosevelt Book 2) by Heidi Cullinan <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- The Shatterproof Heart (Sophie Shields Book 3) by Loretta Lost <— SOUNDS DARK AND AWESOME!!! SHE’S A KILLER & HE JUST KIDNAPPED HER… “I have murdered everyone who tried to hurt me. Or hurt the person I love. Except for one man. Benjamin. He always got away. And now he’s captured me. Or so he thinks. Maybe I’ve captured him. Maybe I’m exactly where I want to be...”
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Boys South of the Mason Dixon by Abbi Glines – April 24th 2017
- Wicked Abyss (Immortals After Dark) by Kresley Cole - April 25th 2017
- Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires) by Chloe Neill - April 25th 2017
- Bennett’s Chance (Fourth Down) by Violet Duke - April 25th 2017
- Into the Light (Chosen Paths) by L.B. Simmons - April 25th 2017
- A Fire in the Blood by Amanda Ashley - April 25th 2017
- Midnight Target (A Killer Instincts Novel) by Elle Kennedy - April 25th 2017
- Arranged: A Masters and Mercenaries Novella by Lexi Blake - April 25th 2017
- Snared (Elemental Assassin Book 16) by Jennifer Estep - April 25th 2017
- Ride Rough: A Raven Riders Novel by Laura Kaye - April 25th 2017
- The Enforcer: Games People Play by HelenKay Dimon - April 25th 2017
- Too Hard to Forget (Romancing the Clarksons) by Tessa Bailey - April 25th 2017
- Sin With Me (Bad Habit) by J.T. Geissinger - April 25th 2017
- Dangerous Consequences by Lisa Renee Johnson – April 25th 2017
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park - April 25th 2017
- Preppy, Part Three: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater (King Series Book 7) by T.M. Frazier - April 26th 2017
- Lost Rider (The Coming Home Series Book 1) by Harper Sloan – April 27th 2017
- Son of a Beard (The Dixie Wardens Rejects MC Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 27th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).