HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! True… it’s not as big as usual, but there are still a ton of new books, and some SURE winners here, today! Our favorites like J.A. Redmerski, Jay Crownover, Jennifer Weiner, Tessa Bailey, Bella Jewel, Pepper Winters, Lisa Kleypas just to name a few!! We are loaded up, and I made sure to highlight ‘em below. You can’t miss ‘em!
Plus, the bargains & reader recommendations list is MOSTLY reader recommendations and OMG everything sounds AWESOME!
P.S. For those looking for scandalous angsty romance a la “Arsen” don’t forget to check out this week’s brand new list (it’s already one of my most popular lists. It would seem that so many of us love the hurt!): What to Read After Arsen… A “Cheating in Romance Books” List!
P.P.S. THIS ONE is officially up for pre-order!!!! *gasp* The Beast: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward (Rhage’s book!!!!)
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Fuel the Fire by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie
- Fearless: Pax Arcana Series #3 by Elliott James
- Silver Linings: Rose Harbor, Book 4 by Debbie Macomber
- Sideswiped: The Peri Reed Chronicles, Book 1 by Kim Harrison
- Better When He’s Brave: A Welcome to the Point Novel, Book 3 by Jay Crownover
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Undeniably You by Jewel E. Ann <— Back on the list ’cause Adele LOVED it: “Just finished Undeniably You by Jewel Anne… Stayed up waaaay too late last night (this morning), could not put the darn thing down!”
- Beauty and the Biker by Alexa Riley <— PHYSICALLY SCARRED BIKER HERO ALERT (and it was released just a couple of days ago AND it’s at a rock bottom price!) “The blast left me scarred, inside and out. How could I ever be good enough for a beauty like her? She deserved better. Now I’ve got the Ghost Riders Motorcycle Club, and I don’t need anything else. If I can’t have her, I’ll never have another. A man can live without his heart…right?“
- Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras <— OOOOOH HE BROKE HER HEART ALERT!! “He was my older brother’s best friend. He was never supposed to be mine. I thought we would get it out of our system and move on. One of us did. One of us left.” *gasp*!!! Plus it’s on super-bargain!!
- Finding Us (A Nucci Securities Novel Book 1) by Debra Presley <— BAD EX-BOYFRIEND ALERT! Lisa recommends this recent release! “Just finished Finding Us by Debra Presley. LOVED it!!!” She finds her perfect boyfriend with another woman and… “Sean won’t accept the breakup, and she soon learns that he’s had a hidden agenda all along. Overnight, Sean transforms from loving boyfriend to dangerous adversary, and Abby no longer knows who she can trust among her friends and family.” So she has to hire a bodyguard…
- Entice (Eagle Elite Book 3) by Rachel Van Dyken <— Courtney’s hooked! “Entice by Rachel Van Dyken. This series has me hooked. My productivity has gone to zero after one clicking them all.”
- Happiness for Beginners: A Novel by Katherine Center <— IN HER 30′s & NEWLY DIVORCED Sadie recommends this one BIG time!! “I just read one that I loved called “happiness for beginners.” I think Claudia read it too and i highly recommend it. 5 stars for me… I read it in a day and it really had it all. It reads like a movie.” Oh this does sound good! She’s just recently divorced and going on a “getaway” but “…when she discovers that her brother’s even-more-annoying best friend is also coming on the trip, she can’t imagine how it will be anything other than a disaster. Thus begins the strangest adventure of Helen’s well-behaved life: three weeks in the remotest wilderness of a mountain range in Wyoming where she will survive mosquito infestations, a surprise summer blizzard, and a group of sorority girls...”
- Rafe (Inked Brotherhood Book 5) by Jo Raven <— DISTANT HERO ALERT!! Marisa loves this series! “I’m reading Rafe by Jo Raven! It’s the 5th in the Inked Brotherhood series and all 5 books have been amazing!!” Oh wow… he’s reclusive… “He’s tall, strong, handsome. Distant. He often comes to the coffee shop where I work, but we don’t talk much. He looks at me, though. Stares at me, his gaze heated, and I can’t help but stare back. I want him, I won’t deny it. I’ve never seen anyone that beautiful, anyone that powerful, in my life.
But he’s growing more withdrawn by the day.“
- Hawthorne & Heathcliff by R.K. Ryals <— SOUNDS HEARTWARMING & ANGSTY ALERT & RIGHT UP OUR ALLEY ALERT!! Jamie recommended it, and Dawn agrees: “Just finished The Paper Swan and Hawthorne & Heathcliff!!! Both AMAZINGGGG… 5 star reads for me!!!” ”Senior year, last period English class, and a pair of silent tennis shoes resting next to hers in the back of the room throws Hawthorne into a world she’d learned to stay outside of. His name is Max Vincent, but in her mind, he’s Heathcliff. The handsome eighteen-year-old boy behind the shoes will pull Hawthorne into a passionate and unforgettable adventure of self-discovery during a time when love seems impossible.“
- Make You Burn (The Deacons of Bourbon Street) by Megan Crane <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Kimberly is enjoying this one! “A new MC book. Make You Burn by Megan Crane. It is part of The Deacons of Bourbon Street. I’m about half way and loving it!”
- The Life Intended by Kristin Harmel <— GETTING REMARRIED AFTER THE DEATH OF HER HUSBAND BUT SOMETHING’S AMISS ALERT!!!! Jeanie loved this one! “The Life Intended – Really amazing!” Oh YES! Sounds amazing! “After her husband’s sudden death over ten years ago, Kate Waithman never expected to be lucky enough to find another love of her life. But now she’s planning her second walk down the aisle to a perfectly nice man. So why isn’t she more excited?” (her husband is trying to tell her something in her dreams…) Ooooooooooh.
- Torched (Iron Serpents Motorcycle Club Book 1) by Shay Mara <— GRITTY BIKER BOOK ALERT! Susan is loving this one! “Just had to share about a new MC series I am reading and LOVING! The author is Shay Mara (new to me) – Torched and Torched: Afterburn are the two books out so far. I believe there will be more in this series – there has to be because even the secondary characters are awesome! It is gritty, sexy, funny, suspenseful, crazy protective alpha, awesome heroine – one of my favs. and soooooo hard to put down!“
- My Biggest Mistake by Leddy Harper <— HEART-HURTY ALERT!!! Back on the list ’cause Jenn INSISTS we read it! “You NEED to read my biggest mistake!!!! Makes the heart hurt so good!!“
- Sideswiped (The Peri Reed Chronicles) by Kim Harrison
- The Last Necromancer (The Ministry Of Curiosities Book 1) by C.J. Archer
- Wonderland (Wonderland Series: Book 2) by Irina Shapiro
- Wicked Days (An Ivy Morgan Mystery Book 1) by Lily Harper Hart
- Healing the Clan (Alaskan Tigers Book 10) by Marissa Dobson
- Rage/Killian: Bayou Heat Novellas (1001 Dark Nights Book 5) by Alexandra Ivy and Laura Wright
- The Forsaken (FBI Psychics) by Shiloh Walker
- Unconventional in San Diego by Carol Lynne and Amber Kell
- The Harvest Club by Iona Morrison
- Moonwitched (Guardians of Light) by Renee Wildes
- Impulse: BWWM Interracial Paranormal Shifter Romance (Lycan Wars Book 2) by A. M. Ellis
- Mayhem (The Order of the Wolf) by Angela Addams
- The Laws of Attraction (A Love Across Stars Series Novel) by Christine Castle and Jayne Faith
- Bleeding Heart (The Medici Protectorate Book 1) by Staci Troilo
- Moon of Fire (Astral Guardians) by Aliyah Burke
- In Plain Sight by Senayda Pierre
- Angel’s Requiem (The Ringer’s Masquerade Series Book 3) by Sarah J. Pepper
- Magenta Starling by Natalie Dae
- Mage Assassin (Mages Book 3) by KR Yaddof
- The Moment of Letting Go by J.A. Redmerski <— SHE FALLS FOR A SURFER WHILE ON VACATION ALERT!!! Sounds like our hearts will be involved big time in this one, when she stays a few weeks in Hawaii and falls for a sexy surfer… “But there’s a reason Luke doesn’t do long-term. He can’t promise Sienna forever, when the enormity of his past has shown him just how fragile the future can be…“
- Who Do You Love: A Novel by Jennifer Weiner <— THEY FIRST MEET IN THE ER AS CHILDREN ALERT! She has a heart defect, grows up well, he grows up not so well… “…over the next three decades, Andy and Rachel will meet again and again—linked by chance, history, and the memory of the first time they met, a night that changed the course of both of their lives.“
- Penalty Play (Power Play Book 3) by Lynda Aicher
- Just One Summer: A Summer Romance Novella by A.D. Justice
- Beauty and the Bachelor (Entangled Indulgence) (Bachelor Auction) by Naima Simone
- The Escort: A Shamed Novel by Laura Marie Altom <— THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL ALERT! “After Carol’s dreamy boss gets hitched, crushing any chance of them getting back together, she finds herself hooking up with the bride’s best friend. Nathan is hot, adventurous, and just a little bit dangerous. But when one of their sexy games goes too far, Carol discovers how out of control Nathan’s life really is…“
- Autumn (The Pleasure Quartet) by Vina Jackson
- Autumn Brides: A Year of Weddings Novella Collection by Kathryn Springer and Katie Ganshert
- Falling for the P.I. (Entangled Bliss) (Still Harbor) by Victoria James <— HOT COP ALERT! “Kate’s preference for nachos over men quickly disappears when she meets the oh-so-sexy Matt Lane. Until she finds out he’s a cop…“
- Better When He’s Brave: A Welcome to the Point Novel by Jay Crownover <— HOT COP ALERT! And he falls for a girl that he needs on this case… “...instead of running away, she wants to help. She has a lot to repent for and saving the city, plus the hot cop that she hasn’t been able to forget might just be the only way she can finally find some inner peace.”
- Silver Linings: A Rose Harbor Novel by Debbie Macomber <— SWEET SOUNDING READ ALERT! “When Mark tells her that he’s moving out of town, Jo Marie is baffled. Just when she is starting to open herself up again to love, she feels once more that she is losing the man she cares about. And as she discovers the secret behind Mark’s decision to leave, she welcomes two visitors also seeking their own answers…“
- Make Me: A Broke and Beautiful Novel by Tessa Bailey <— CONSTRUCTION WORKER & SOCIALITE ALERT! “With the future of her family’s hedge fund on her shoulders, Abby barely has time to sleep, let alone find love. And her best friend Russell acting like a sexy, overprotective hulk any time their Super Group goes out in public definitely isn’t helping her single status. But after a near-tragedy lands Russell in her bed for the night, Abby’s suddenly fantasizing about what he looks like shirtless…”
- Hard to Fight by Bella Jewel <— SHE’S HOT FOR HER CRIMINAL ALERT!! “Grace is a bounty hunter who wants to be taken seriously, but her boss refuses to believe that a woman can bring down a dangerous criminal. She finally gets a chance to prove herself when she’s given the case of a lifetime: capture Raide Knox and bring him to justice.“
- Giving Up for You (The Giving Trilogy) by L.M. Carr
- The Moment of Letting Go by J.A. Redmerski
- Tracker’s End (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club Book 3) by Chantal Fernando
- Consumed By You (Entangled Brazen) (Fighting Fire) by Lauren Blakely <— SHE HAS A CRUSH ON HER FIREFIGHTER CLIENT ALERT! ”Dog trainer Cara Bailey wants to find “the one,” but fantasizing about her sexy-as-hell client, firefighter Travis Jansen, is getting in the way.”
- Playing For Her Heart (Entangled Brazen) (Gamers) by Megan Erickson <— HIS BUSINESS PARTNER’S LITTLE SISTER ALERT! ”Cosplay is Chloe’s only chance to leave her boring, socially awkward world behind. To forget that she’s failing at life and can’t be with anyone, let alone a single-father like Grant. But the raw hunger between them is undeniable...”
- Beautiful Pain by J.M. Walker
- Beneath Blood and Bone by Madeline Sheehan & Claire C. Riley <— POST APOCALYPSE ALERT!! BOTH books in this series CAN be read as standalones!!!
- Bury Me by Tara Sivec <— SOUNDS LIKE A PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!! “…I have something much worse to fear than my fractured mind. I need to find out the truth, even if it destroys me. I’ve been told my name is Ravenna Duskin. I’m eighteen years old and I live…“
- Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen Book 3) by Tillie Cole <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!!
- That Baby (That Boy Book 3) by Jillian Dodd <— CHERYL CRIED!!! “Stayed up till the early hours finishing That Baby. Had to know how it ended after reading the blurb and the authors warning at the beginning of the book. Funny, sad, frustrating- wtf happened to sweet Lori- wanted to bi&ch slap her; but definitely more angst than the previous 2 books. I honestly did not know how it was going to end-had me crying. Had to steal Manny to cuddle with until I was finished!“
- Overtime (Assassins Series Book 7) by Toni Aleo <– HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT!!
- The Arrangement 20 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward
- Recipe for Temptation (Entangled Brazen) (Madewood Brothers) by Gina Gordon <— HER MOODY RECLUSIVE BOSS ALERT! “Cole Murphy keeps himself locked down, away from the press and out of the spotlight. Still haunted by a traumatic childhood, his ability to trust has been decimated. Penn, with her sexy body and confidence, is the only person able to drag him out of his shell…”
- Blackmailed By The Hero (Entangled Brazen) (Gone Hollywood) by Julie Particka <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT! She thinks she’s going to meet up with a sexy actor for the night but… “…his drunken directions included a right that should have been a left, landing her in bed with her brother’s extra-hot, extra-off-limits best friend instead of the unemployment line.“
- Beyond the Sea (Shelter Bay) (Volume 9) by JoAnn Ross
- Fourth Debt (Indebted Book 5) by Pepper Winters
- A Family Affair: The Promise; Truth in Lies, Book 7 (Volume 7) by Mary Campisi
- SUMMER KISSES: Ten Golden Heart © Authors Boxed Set by Theresa Ragan, Katie Graykowski, Laurie Kellogg, Bev Pettersen, Lindsey Brookes, Diana Layne, Autumn Jordon, Jacie Floyd, Elizabeth Bemis, Lizzie Shane
- Keep Me (Shelter Me Series Book 3) by Kathy Coopmans
- Having You (The Carrington Chronicles (An Erotic Thriller) Book 3) by A.C. Arthur
- Lonely Hearts (Love Lessons) by Heidi Cullinan <— M/M ROMANCE
- Going Solo by by Storm Stone <— HE THINKS SHE’S LYING TO HIM ALERT! ”Jemma James, is in Vegas working on her blog, Going Solo, when she first meets Damon in a bar notorious for its casual encounters. Damon doesn’t do relationships, but Jemma’s only going to be in Vegas for another three weeks. Enough time for him to have his fill of this hot-blooded Englishwoman and then send her on her way . . . Until he finds out she’s been lying to him, playing him for a fool . . . Nobody makes a fool out of Damon McDermott, nobody makes that fatal mistake and gets away with it…“
- Sin and Swoon (Blood and Bone Series Book 2) by Tara Brown
- Ryan’s Love (Sawyer Brothers Book 1) by C.A. Harms
- Uncaged Love #6: MMA New Adult Contemporary Romance by JJ Knight
- An Indecent Arrangement Part I by Stephanie Julian
- Boots and the Rogue (Ugly Stick Saloon Series Book 10) by Myla Jackson <— A GIRL WALKS INTO A BAR ALERT!!! “Fired from her last job, Jessie Taylor is forced to ride out on her horse, leaving her car behind. Hot, tired and homeless, she stumbles onto the Ugly Stick Saloon, grateful to pick up a spatula in trade for a burger to fill her belly and a much-needed rest for her road-weary mount…” and of course, she meets the brothers that own it…
- SCARS OF THE HEART by Joni Keener
- Unforgiven (The Wilde Brothers Book 8) by Lorhainne Eckhart
- A Forgotten Truth (The Agency Files Book 4) by Chautona Havig
- The Ambassador and Me: an unlikely love story (The Ambassador Trilogy Book 1) by Mia Villano
- Winter Peril by Victoria Ponder
- Brown-Eyed Girl: A Novel by Lisa Kleypas <— A WEDDING PLANNER & WEALTHY BACHELOR ALERT! “After a one night stand, however, Avery is determined to keep it from happening again. A man like Joe can only mean trouble for a woman like her, and she can’t afford distractions. She’s been hired to plan the wedding of the year-a make-or-break event. But complications start piling up fast, putting the wedding in jeopardy, especially when shocking secrets of the bride come to light…“
- His Desert Rose: To Love & To Protect 2 by Deborah R. Brandon
- Pieces of Me by Rachel Ryan
- Random Act of Mischief by Andrea M. Gilson
- Still Life (The Randi Lassiter Series) by DB Kennison <— SEXY DETECTIVE ALERT! “Randi Lassiter is twenty-nine, divorced, and remarkably content with her nonexistent social life. Mainly because she moonlights for an attorney, nabbing adulterers—like her ex—with her camera. When she stumbles across a mutilated body, it takes fast talking to convince the arrogant detective she’s not a suspect. One look at him, and she pegs him as a guy who uses his sexy smirk to separate women from their panties.”
- Tempted: Death Dealers MC Book 2 by Alana Sapphire <— BIKER BOOK/SHE’S UNDERAGE SO HE’S WAITING ALERT!! ”I may have made a mess of my life. I turned my back on a boy with a bright future, for a man who doesn’t even see a future for us. He says he’ll wait for me but will I even make it to my birthday? Between Lonnie gunning for me and getting caught in the crossfire of Gage’s criminal lifestyle, it may be a matter of who gets to me first…”
- A Matter of Trust by Q.T. Ruby – FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT!!! “She’s stuck in a rut, stuck in life and stuck in an elevator with Hollywood’s hottest actor. And of course she’s just come from the gym…”
- Delirious Series – Boxed Set: Seek, Snare, Seize & Scorch (Dark Romance) by Clarissa Wild <— THE WHOLE SERIES BUNDLED!!
- READY TO LOVE (Damaged Hearts) by Franca Storm <— BAD BOY ROCKER PROTECTS HIS BEST FRIEND AND BANDMATE ALERT because… “Nicola Lewis can’t bear to be touched. Haunted by an awful past that she has been unable to escape, she has kept her distance from the opposite sex. And she’s been just fine living her life that way: safe and uncomplicated with no chance of getting hurt again. Until an unexpected kiss changes everything…”
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Something Beautiful: A Novella by Jamie McGuire – August 16th 2015
- Tyrant (KING Book 2) - August 17th 2015
- Sinful (Bad Boy Rockers Book 5) by Lexi Buchanan – August 18th 2015
- Never Say Never (Sniper 1 Security Book 2) by Nicole Edwards – August 18th 2015
- Before We Were Strangers: A Love Story by Renee Carlino – August 18th 2015 <— SALLY is reading and ARC and loving it! “Maryse and ladies I am just passed the halfway mark on Renee Carlino”s new one and I am LOVING everything about it so far! The writing is great! Loved it from page one!”
- Sustained (The Legal Briefs Series Book 2) by Emma Chase - expected release date August 25th 2015
- Until Friday Night (A Field Party) by Abbi Glines - expected release date August 25th 2015
- Illusive (Storm MC #5) by Nina Levine – August 25th 2015
- With Brave Wings (Breaking Free Book 2) by Cara Dee - August 25th 2015
- Nightwalker by Jacquelyn Frank – August 25th 2015
- Heart-Shaped Hack by Tracey Jarvis-Graves – August 26th 2015
- Rule (A Mafia Romance) (The Corruption Series Book 3) by C.D. Reiss <— August 27th 2015
- The Beast: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward (okay yes… next April but still!!!) LOL!
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).