I am in LOVE with a book today! What one? I’m keeping it a secret until tonight. Yep love it right now, and, all yesterday evening… well into the late night (2:22 am) then… 5:45 this morning until 7am. Only 15% left to go, but had to set it aside for “responsibilities”. *grumbles* Stupid responsibilities!
Consider me an absolute book-zombie after that one, ’cause even when I was taking that small sleep break, I was dreaming of it. And get this! It’s not even a new book! I’ve had it floating around in my ipad for a year now. *sigh*
You know I’ll review it tonight (probably after a nap). I’m going to need one if I want to be even remotely coherent for a review. I don’t even know how I’m managing to string together sentences right now, surprised it’s not coming out more along the lines of “ncdjs a ytekdl!!!” Maybe auto-correct is coming in handy for once.
In the mean time, it’s book release time!
- Widow’s Web by Jennifer Estep - expected release date – August 21st 2012
- Heaven (Halo) by Alexandra Adornatto – expected release date August 21st 2012
- Because You Are Mine Part IV: Because You Must Learn by Beth Kery
- In the Land of the Long White Cloud by Sarah Lark
- By Starlight by Dorothy Garlock
- The Memory Thief: A Novel by Emily Colin
- Damaged Goods by Lainey Reese
- Feeling Hot by Elle Kennedy
- Forbidden Love: TruLove Collection by Broadlit
- Erica’s Choice by Sami Lee
- Laid Bear by Eve Vaugn
- Goddess of Eire by Janeen O’Kerry
- Perfect Mate by Mina Carter
- Nine Lives of an Urban Panther by Amanda Arista
- Midnight Exposure by Melinda Leigh
- Pushing Her Buttons by Sabrina York <— will be released tomorrow
- Captive Heroes by Jan Springer <— will be released tomorrow