BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! A few more HIGHLY anticipated releases AND awesome sales just went up today that made me *squeeeee!!* So I’m adding them here:
- Black Lies by Alessandra Torre <— I LOVED this author’s other book (a standalone) “Sex Love Repeat” so I’m anxious to try this awesome-sounding one! and Rebecca Says: “If you liked/loved Sex Love Repeat! THIS IS FOR YOU!! GAH!!! BRILLIANT!” and Yvette says: “Omg Maryse I read Black Lies in one sitting.. its so good with a twist you didn’t see coming!!!!!!” YEP!!! Just like in Sex Love Repeat. I freakin’ LOVED that twist!!!
- Beast Part 2: An Erotic Fairy Tale by Ella James <— Last week’s first installment blurb had me *oomphing!* and here is part2!
- The Arrangement 16 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward <— each installment in this series appears to be HIGHLY anticipated (going by the comments & emails that I receive, asking when the next will be out). LOL!
- Ten Below Zero by Whitney Barbetti <— Ling found us this one saying: “Know nothing of the author but the blurb sounds like I might be in for a ride.” and sure enough, GAH!!! That blurb makes me wanna cry already!
- Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry <— TRIED & TRUE by ME!!! Teahcer-student romance that I LOVED LIKE CRAZY!! 5 stars from me (here’s my review)
I’m in book-candy overload with this exceptionally *squee-worthy* list. MMA fighters, bull riders, military men, ex-convicts and just plain’ ol bad boys (<— LOL! Like they can possibly be plain). Lots to choose from and a wide-range of ‘em are appealing to me, today. From my usual bad-boy attraction, to sweet-sounding heroes/cops, to single pregnant women, to single fathers (lots of those today!), to LOTS of book-women fleeing their abusive book-husbands today (which to me equals lots of hero potential)! Even… one… with the Devil looking for his due.
Like the sexy bartender that DOES NOT want to take her V-card. *waggles eyebrows* (The Write Stuff), and Be My Hero (about a single pregnant woman and a guy out on parole… but it kind of sounds sweet ya know? Plus it’s part of her “Forbidden Men” series and I already like the sound of that!), Surviving Love (another single pregnant woman and a moody guy moves into her house!), Seaside Dreams (’cause he’s a single father/cop that meets her out on patrol one night), Rules of Protection (she’s in the witness protection program and her special agent “handler” has to hide her deep in the Texas woods… with him ) In His Wildest Dreams (she’s hiding from her abusive ex with her young son and gets a job at an ex-convict’s house), I Want It That Way (she moves into the apartment above cute yet taciturn single father…) OR!! Crave (<— *eeeeep!!!* The woman hiding from the Devil himself, since her soul was promised to him upon her birth… and then he finds her).
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Hold On Tight (Sea Breeze Book 8) by Abbi Glines <— I believe this one can be read as a standalone!
- Tangled Thing Called Love: Life and Love on the Lam by Juliet Rosetti <— she’s got a hit boyfriend but… “Mazie knows that bringing a guy home is a recipe for disaster, especially when she’s not sure whether their relationship is serious or just seriously steamy.”
- Tag Chaser (Chasers Book 1) by Kandi Steiner <— This looks good! I guess she’s got a thing for military men but was hurt in the process and decided no more! And then she meets “Corbin Ray”. But “…when an accidental discovery reveals that Corbin is in the Army, she knows she must run the other way and never look back. Although it kills her, she aims to move on and look for a new prospect. There’s just one small problem. Paisley’s been assigned a new client at work, and his name is Corbin Ray.“
- Song Chaser (Chasers Book 2) by Kandi Steiner <– Oh this looks like potential romantic angst! Don’t read this blurb if you haven’t read book #1 yet (above), ’cause I think they can probably be read as standalones BUT the story *seems* to continue as they have repeating characters from one book to the next… A musician who’s totally into his best friend (has been for years) but she chose someone else. He tries to move on and eventually meets the new girl working at the bar he goes to… but “With Paisley still haunting Tanner and Kellee vowing to save anyone the trouble of loving her, will the pain and fear keep them apart – or will they find a way to rewrite their song together?“
- Saving My Submission (The Doms Of Genesis Book 4) by Jenna Jacob <— BDSM club book (Club Genesis)! Recently released but I think I missed it the first time around so I’m adding it here. She didn’t realize she had a submissive side until she met him… “Determined to resist his powerful draw, I tried to forget him, but Fate—and a killer—had other plans. Now, in Joshua’s arms, I might be safe, but I fear my heart isn’t.”
- Keeping Mr. Right Now: A Kisses in the Sand Novel (Entangled Bliss) by Robin Bielman <— also recently released and today. Bad boy surfer trying to clean up his image… “Sophie Birch is the perfect girl to help reform his image. She’s genuine and respected—and their relationship is purely fictional. But the more Sophie blooms under the beachy sun, the more Zane knows he’ll just break her heart. Because nothing’s more important to Zane than following the tide.”
- Only One (Reed Brothers) by Tammy Falkner <— another recent release that I missed!
- A Whole New Crowd by Tijan <— latest release by Tijan!! (thanks Kat!)
- Fighting to Stay by Kasey Millstead <— BIKER ROMANCE ALERT!! Aimee found this one! “When things got bad, when things got dangerous, when there was a chance that she would get hurt – physically or emotionally – she did what her momma said. She ran. She kept running, until she landed in Salt Rock, Alabama. She meets Roam Cooper, the Vice President of the Mayhem Motorcycle Club. For the first time in her life, Lacey considers staying…and then right before her eyes, her world falls apart, and she runs again.” <— Eeeep!!
- Bedrock by Britney King <— Aimee found us this one too! Sounds tumultuous! “…Like many women, Addison is defined in terms of marriage and motherhood, until she suddenly finds her life turned upside down by her husband’s decision to take a job thousands of miles away. When her tough-as-nails boss offers her an opportunity she can’t refuse, Addie is forced to make difficult choices…“
- Against the Cage: Worth the Fight Series by Sidney Halston<— MMA FIGHTER & COPS!!! Thanks Jean!
- Odd Melody (Odd Series Book 2) by Virginia Nelson
- Eyes of the Woods by Eden Fierce <— Jamie McGuire’s daughter just released a book!!! “A daughter of the Priory—a generations-old family who protect their territories from nightwalkers—Eris was strong and independent. But on her birthday, her father would announce her betrothal. A year later, she would be forced to marry. What Eris didn’t know was that the very monsters she hunted were watching her, and that being tamed wasn’t what would kill her after all.“
- Tempting the Flesh: A Somerset Novel (Somerset Series) by Heather C. Myers
- After the Silence – Bree: Part 3 by Jacqueline Paige
- Dead End (Duncan Andrews Thrillers Book 4) by Stephen Osborne
- Fangs And Fame (Blood And Guitars Book 3) by Heather Jensen
- The Fire Seer (Coalition of Mages Book 1) by Amy Raby
- Memory Zero: The Spook Squad 1 by Keri Arthur
- Crave (The Devil and the Diamond Book 1) by Bonnie Bliss <— Eeeeep! Sounds scary-good! “Elizabeth Cromwell knew growing up that she was different. The day her parents failing business suddenly took a turn for the better in an economy where it shouldn’t have. She was told of her fate. She was owned by the Devil. From the day of her birth she had no future. It was his…”
- Her Last Whisper: A Novel (Dr. Charlotte Stone Book 3) by Karen Robards
- Crave (The Devil and the Diamond Book 1)
- Wanted: Wild Thing (Midnight Liaisons) by Jessica Sims
- Dante’s Fire by Jennifer Probst <— “Destined to wander the world alone to heal others, he’s accepted his fate. Until Selina Rogers forces him to confront his deepest fears, erotic desires, and question his capacity to love.”
- Unborn by Amber Lynn Natusch <— oh that title and cover alone gives me goosebumps!
- Beyond Ever After: (Ever After Series Book 3) by A.C. James
- Piper LeVine, They Call me Assassin by Eris Kelli
- Hereafter: A Story of Love and Time Travel by Samuel Peralta
- The Beautiful Ashes (A Broken Destiny Novel) by Jeaniene Frost <— NEW “New Adult” series by one of my fav authors!! “…the one person who believes her is the dangerously attractive guy who’s bound by an ancient legacy to betray her.”
- Darkest Ecstasy (Black Gryffon) by Tawny Taylor
- Stone Cold Lover (Gargoyles Series) by Christine Warren
- David’s Dilemma (Panthera Agency Book 4) by Rae Brewer
- The Hot Zone (A Rainshadow Novel Book 3) by Jayne Castle
- Tested (New World Series Book 3) by Janelle Stalder
- Playing With Fire (Phoenix Fire Book 3) by Cynthia Eden
- Redwood Pack Vol 6 by Carrie Ann Ryan
- inTENse: A Collection of 10 Full Length Erotic Romance Bestsellers JUST ADDED!! Lee says: “i dont know if you have this one. yet… just went live .. 10 bestselling authors…10 hot alpha males….!”It contains these books: **Adam’s Apple by Amazon Bestseller Liv Morris**
**The Agreement by USA Today Bestseller S.E. Lund**
**Devour Me by Award-winning International Bestseller Kailin Gow**
**Searching for Moore by USA Today Bestseller Julie Richman**
**Forever Black by New York Times & USA Today Bestseller Sandi Lynn**
**Vital Sign by USA Today Bestseller J.L. Mac**
**Consequences by New York Times & USA Today Bestseller Aleatha Romig**
**Gemini by USA Today Bestseller Penelope Ward**
**Angel After Dark USA Today Bestseller Kahlen Aymes**
**Belong to You by New York Times & USA Today Bestseller Vi Keeland**
- Rival: A Fall Away Novel (The Fall Away Series) by Penelope Douglas <— I really enjoyed book #1 so I’m anxious to see if this one’ll give me the same feeling… (here’s my review of “Bully”) and the series reading order.
- Turn On A Dime – Kade’s Turn (Kathleen Turner Series Book 7) by Tiffany Snow
- Heart Of Light by T.K. Leigh <— Oh! Look at this one! “Why was she left in the custody of a man who would sell her each and every night to the highest bidder? After a few years, she shut off, giving up hope that anyone would ever find her. Until her luck changed one night and she escaped.“
- Conspire by Erin Noelle
- Reasonable Doubt 3 by Whitney Gracia Williams
- Guarding His Heart by J.S. Cooper
- You’ll Think of Me by Lucia Franco <— “The last time they saw each other, Olivia busted his heart wide open, turning him into the man he is today. When Olivia returns to her roots, just like Luke said she would, he is shocked for more reasons than one. Nine years have passed since they’ve seen each other, and when their roads collide unexpectedly, Luke can only push his worry and misgivings away for so long.“
- Bound (Forbidden Series – Book 1) by Melody Anne <— Once homeless, now she’s an escort and… I think she meets this guy (as her client…) “Though the world sees this man as deliberate and emotionless, it’s nothing but a façade. What lies underneath would shock all those who know him.“
- VAIN – Part Three (The VAIN Series Book 3) by Deborah Bladon <—- I JUST ADDED THIS ONE!! Fabi is LOVING THIS series and says: “If you ladies were waiting for the complete series before reading this I believe this is it. AND you really don’t want to miss Vain. It is mind blowing! You just gotta read it to know what I mean ’cause I can’t think of a way to describe it without giving things away.“
- The Keatyn Chronicles: Get Me by Jillian Dodd <— HUGELY popular series amongst our crew, and here is the latest one! Here is the The Keatyn Chronicles Reading Order!
- High Octane: Fueled (F1 Series) by Rachel Cross <— Bad boy Formula One racer… trying to “clean up” his bad-boy image and… an oncologist.
- Dissonance (Dissonance Series Book 1) by Drew Elyse <— Him. Her. Strangers. And now roommates. YAY potential fun!!
- Doubt (The Connected Series Book 1) by KA Hobbs <— Married couple issues? “With work requiring Doug to travel, they spend many nights apart. Late night calls, feelings of secrets hanging in the air; will their relationship survive a ‘blast from the past’?“
- His Secret Superheroine (A St. Louis Superheroes Novel) (Entangled Covet) by Patricia Eimer
- You Had Me At Bonjour by Jennifer Bohnet
- Be My Hero (Forbidden Men Book 3) by Linda Kage <— CAN be read as a standalone and this one sounds pretty good! “…then Eva Mercer got pregnant, shot by a psycho, and kicked out of the only home she knew. Now she’s broke, unemployed, and has to start anew with a newborn to raise. But how? On the other side of town, sexy, tattooed orphan, Patrick Ryan, can’t get a break. He’s out on parole for defending the last damsel in distress while trying to help her support her child, but all he wants is to find his one true love. He knows this woman by scent, smile, and laugh, but he’s never actually met her. He doesn’t even know her name. He just knows she’s the key to fixing everything.” And Lauren just recommended it! “JUST finished Be My Hero before heading over to look @ this list….I LOVED it!!!! It had been a week or so since I’d read a book I didn’t skip thru. This one held me from beginning to end!!”
- Surviving Love by Ada Frost <— LOL! Okay… and this one, too. I think I might be interested in trying out this “pregnant single woman meets a guy” theme. “What do you do when you find out you’re pregnant, your boyfriend rejects you, your sister is beaten half to death and the most annoyingly gorgeous man takes up residence in your house?“
- Sweet Fall (Sweet Home Series Book 3) by Tillie Cole
- Double Up by Vanessa North <— M/M romance!
- Learning to Love: Final Exam by K.C. Wells <— M/M romance! “One house, three couples, and one year left until their final exams….”
- Doctor Trouble x2 (Cascade Pack Book 1) by Lei Carol <— M/M romance!
- Reluctantly Royal (Suddenly Book 3) by Nichole Chase
- The Write Stuff (A Write Stuff Novel Book 1) by Tiffany King <— SEXY BARTENDER ALERT!! Okay so she’s a romance author. And a virgin. “Opportunity presents itself in the form of hot-as-sin-on-a-lollipop-stick bartender/premed student Alec Petropoulos, who agrees to be the cover model for her upcoming book. Sparks fly instantly between them, and Nicole begins to entertain the possibility that she’s finally found the right guy to hand over her tattered V-card. Alec has all the makings for a perfect one-night-stand candidate except, much to Nicole’s surprise, he seems to be the only man in existence not interested in bagging a virgin…“
- Under a Dom’s Care (Extreme Book 2) by Sam Crescent <— Hehe. Oh he was a BAD boy Dom at the BDSM club and his punishment is he can’t play with any of the subs…
- Asher’s Mark (New Adult Contemporary Romance) (Resolution Book 1) by Amy Durham <— SEXY TATTOO ARTIST ALERT! “Grace Ballard has been in love with Asher Howell for a long time. When she was sixteen, he became her hero, and she fell head over heels for the boy with a ring through his eyebrow, a big heart, and an unending sense of justice. But two years ago he left for college without a backward glance, leaving Grace to wonder if she’d imagined everything. With no reason to wait for Asher to return, Grace moved on, and Asher’s brother, Adam, stepped in to help her pick up the pieces. But Asher never left her thoughts… or her heart…” then… a tragedy brings him back. Ohhh!
- Stealing His Heart (A Shillings Agency Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Diane Alberts
- Taming His Tutor (Entangled Brazen) by Natalie Anderson
- On the Record (The Record Series Book 2) by K.A. Linde
- Dirty Deal (A Perfectly Matched Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Christine Bell <— MILITARY MAN ALERT! “Bryan has had his share of crazy women and isn’t in the market for another relationship that ends by way of restraining order. When Serena Elliott gets into a bidding war for him at a charity bachelor auction, he’s a little worried. Turns out she’s just as anti-relationship as he is, and could be the solution to all his problems. If he can convince her to be his fake girlfriend, he just might be able to spend the rest of his leave in peace.“
- Seaside Dreams (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers, Book One) Contemporary Romance by Melissa Foster <— POLICE OFFICER ALERT! “Single father and police officer Caden Grant left Boston with his fourteen-year-old son, Evan, after his partner was killed in the line of duty. He hopes to find a safer life in the small resort town of Wellfleet, and when he meets Bella during a night patrol shift, he realizes he’s found the one thing he’d never allowed himself to hope for–or even realized he was missing…“
- Fear the Boss (Deadly Duet Book 1) by Sam Crescent <— CRIME BOSS/FIGHTER ALERT! “When Caleb first sees Donna working in the jewelry store, he knows he wants her. Donna’s latest customer scares and excites her. She tries to fight off his advances but all too soon she gives in. One date turns into a second, and before she knows what’s happening they’re together. When the truth of who he is comes out, can Donna find it in her heart to remain with him? Who could love a crime boss that everyone fears?“
- Jack (The Family Simon Book 2) by Juliana Stone
- Permanent Bliss by BJ Harvey
- No Limits (Hqn) by Lori Foster <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT!! “Cannon Colter is quintessential hero material: chiseled jawline, shredded body—the works. He’s also the guy who rescued Yvette Sweeny from kidnappers, only to put an end to her romantic dreams. These days, she’s older, smarter, determined to face whatever life throws her way. Even the prospect of sharing a house and business with Cannon…“
- Some Like It Deadly (Going Royal) by Heather Long
- Snow on the Bayou: A Tante Lulu Adventure by Sandra Hill <— MILITARY MAN! “Bourbon Street blues singer Emelie is once bitten, twice shy. When she learns that Justin is back in town, she wants nothing to do with the once wild Cajun teenager who fled with the law on his tail-and broke her heart. But she can’t deny the red-hot attraction between them . . .”
- An Elderberry Fall (Zane Presents) by Ruth P. Watson
- It’s in His Kiss (Lucky Harbor Book 10) by Jill Shalvis
- Heroes Are My Weakness: A Novel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Sandpiper Island (The Bachelors of Blueberry Cove) by Donna Kauffman
- The Highlander Next Door (Spellbound Falls series Book 6) by Janet Chapman <— POLICE OFFICER ALERT! “…there’s something about her neighbor, Niall MacKeage. Birch can’t figure out how the cop can be so big and gruff and yet so insightful and compassionate—and sexy. Or how she’s falling for a man who acts like someone from the twelfth century.” *snort* I think I like the sound of that!
- Sweet on You (Sweet on a Cowboy) by Laura Drake <— BULL RIDER ALERT!! “Taking a job as an athletic trainer on the Pro Bull Riding circuit seems like the perfect escape from her grief-except Katya doesn’t know anything about bulls, and even less about the tough men who ride them. She doesn’t expect to fall for the sport, or for one tantalizing cowboy who tumbles her defenses…”
- A Love to Call Her Own (A Tallgrass Novel) by Marilyn Pappano <— lost her husband in Afghanistan and “…she finds solace in her best friends, fellow military wives who understand what it’s like to love-and lose-a man in uniform . . . and the memory of one stolen night that makes her dream of a second chance at love.”
- Slow Satisfaction (Struck by Lightning Book 3) by Cecilia Tan
- Sweet Contradiction (Sweet Contradiction Series) by Peggy Martinez
- Knocked Out by Ty Langston <— MMA FIGHTER
- In His Wildest Dreams by Marie Treanor <— Okay even though I *think* this one is a paranormal, it also sounds like it has a contemporary romance feel to it (the paranormal aspect seems to come from a ghost in the house…) but this sounds good! “In hiding from her violent ex, Izzy Ross has made a peaceful life for herself and her young son in the isolated Highland village of Ardknocken. Handsome men with a criminal record aren’t high on her list, but when work dries up, she’s forced to ask Glenn for a menial cleaning job at the big, dusty house…“
- Branded (Strand Brothers Series Book 1) by Lora Ann
- The Devil in Denim by Melanie Scott
- Hunted by the Past: PSY-IV Teams by Jami Gray
- Close to Home by Lisa Jackson
- Rules of Protection (A Tangled in Texas Novel) (Entangled Select) by Alison Bliss <— This one sounds right up my alley! “When the location of their safe house is compromised, Jake stashes Emily deep in the Texas backwoods. The city-girl might be safe from the Mafia, but she has to contend with a psychotic rooster, a narcoleptic dog, crazy cowboys, and the danger of losing her heart to the one man she can’t have.“
- Summer’s Moon (A Sweetland Novel) by Lacey Baker
- Colors of Us (McAvery Brothers Book 1) by Sandra Bunino
- Tangled At First Sight (Once Upon A Romance Series Book 6) by Laurie LeClair
- Farmer Wants a Wife (Love and Friendship) by Shelley Munro <— REALITY SHOW
- Doesn’t Play Well With Others by Casey Harvell <— Hrmmm… this one sounds different. “Before she knows it she adopts a stray of her own. Life seems a bit better until Selene gets stabbed trying to protect the kid. Selene makes it, but discovers the kid is no normal runaway–he’s the only son of a VERY rich and prominent family. A new friend comes forward to clear Selene of possible kidnapping charges… Alex wants to break down the walls around Selene so badly…”
- Turquoise Green Winter (Emely and Elyas Book 2) by Carina Bartsch
- Irresistible Force (A K-9 Rescue Novel) by D. D. Ayres
- I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre <— Oh I wanna read this!!!! “…maintaining her college scholarship and working at the local day care to support herself, dating’s the last thing on her mind. Then she moves into a new apartment and meets the taciturn yet irresistible guy in 1B…. Daniel Tyler has grown up too fast. Becoming a single dad at twenty turned his life upside down—and brought him heartache he can’t risk again. Now, as he raises his four-year-old son while balancing a full-time construction management job and night classes, the last thing he wants is noisy students living in the apartment upstairs. But one night, Nadia’s and Ty’s paths cross, and soon they can’t stay away from each other.“
- Ultimate Sins (The Callahans) by Lora Leigh <— “Ex-Marine Crowe Callahan has only had one obsession in life: Amelia Sorenson. She is the only one who has ever gotten under his skin. However, she is also the daughter of his family’s sworn enemy...”
- Love in a Small Town (Pine Harbour Book 1) by Zoe York <— POLICE OFFICER ALERT! Divorced couple… “Olivia Minelli needs to leave Pine Harbour. It’s just too hard to see Rafe moving on without her—even if he says he doesn’t want to. But when a new and exciting job falls into her lap, she needs to choose: protect her heart, or take the new job and risk getting emotionally entangled with her ex-husband. Again.“
- Winning Love (Love to the Extreme Book 3) by Abby Niles <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT!! Okay from the blurb I’m getting that she’s a storm chaser, and he’s terrified of tornados. “At first he wants nothing to do with the infuriatingly persistent woman, but the crazy challenges she tosses his way are impossible to resist. As she thaws years of bitterness, bringing back the Mac he believed long gone, he starts to make peace with the past and see the future again. Until he learns she chases his worst nightmare—then he can’t get away fast enough.“
- On Caristo’s Watch (Italian Knights Series Book 2) by Billy London
- Mason’s Rule (Purgatory Masters Book 3) by Eliza Gayle
- Long, Hot Texas Summer by Carolyn Brown <— Ex-husband and wife still have that flame…
- Own (Command Force Alpha) by Katie Poter <— MILITARY MAN/DOM ALERT! “Warning: This book contains a reformed playboy Specials Ops stud who knows how to tease, demand, and spank what he wants out of a colonel’s unruly pool shark of a daughter. Wait…how is this supposed to be a warning?” <— LOL!
- Nowhere to Turn (Hidden Identity Book #2): A Novel by Lynette Eason <— FLEES her husband! “…As she and her son run for their lives, they have nowhere to turn, until she hires Adam Buchanan of Operation Refuge and goes into hiding. Unfortunately, she won’t be able to hide for long . . .“
- Billionaire Unmasked: The Billionaire’s Obsession ~ Jason by J.S. Scott
- Assumption: Underground Kings by Aurora Rose Reynolds