Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – August 6th 2013

by Maryse on August 6, 2013 · 19 comments

HUGE RELEASE DAY today!!! Sooooo many books that we’ve been waiting for like Wrong Ways Down (Downside Ghosts)Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires NovelUndead and Unsure (Undead / Queen Betsy)Here Without You (Between the Lines #4)If You Leave: The Beautifully Broken Series: Book 2Turn On A Dime – Blane’s Turn (The Kathleen Turner Series)Wicked Beat (The Sinners on Tour) and Burn (THE BREATHLESS TRILOGY). And there are so many more!

Here a few that weren’t on my radar yet, but caught my eye ’cause of the synopsis like: Beneath the BurnEvery BreathRaising RyannAn Heir For The BillionaireThe Film Student and MeClaimed: Club Sin. Yep… these make my TBR list antsy. ;)

BARGAINS:

• Inevitable (Book 1) by Angela Graham <– Thanks Whitney) – Kandace warns us about a cliffhanger but it still seems to be very well received.
  • Fear of Falling by S.L. Jennings <– (Thanks Kat!) and Sharon says: “Great book!!!!!!!”
  • Love Notes by Heather Gunter <– (thanks Aimee!)
  • Is This All There Is? by Patricia Mann <–(thanks Aimee!)

PARANORMAL

CONTEMPORARY

michele P August 6, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Make a note By Degrees is a fabulous book. Really liked it.

Maryse August 6, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Thanks Michele!! It does look good. :D

Jean August 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Finding Hart by Ella Fox also came out on August 2nd! Don’t know if you had this on a prior list. I’ve been waiting for this 6th book in the Hart Family series – great books!!

Kristina August 6, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Woke up this am and had If you Leave, Burn, & Here Without You on my Kindle! Happy Day!

Lauren August 6, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I just finished Animate me and its definately a must read such a sweet book and STEAMY!!!!! Loved it 4 stars from me

Elaine Willis August 6, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I reviewed Burn on the Seductive Musings blog. I loved it, but you HAVE to read the series in order to really get it.

bookster August 6, 2013 at 4:54 PM

O.M.G. Terrible release!!

Kellie August 6, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Unforgettable by Alison Kent (3rd book in the Dalton Gang Series)

Kellie August 6, 2013 at 5:40 PM

oh wait sorry just noticed it was there

Siana August 6, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I just finished Beneath the Burn. It left me speechless, it is so damn good. You must read it! It’s a rock star read crossed with a dark read with the most heart breaking love story at the centre of it all.

Linh August 7, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Turn on a dime by Tiffany snow! . Love this series so much. The author does such a great job with the love triangle in this series that you just can’t pick a side. Great writing. Great characters. Great storyline.

French Loulou August 7, 2013 at 1:38 AM

I was so looking forward to Burn release! And If you leave also
Again thank you so much for the list that gives me some ideas!

kindlelover August 7, 2013 at 6:35 AM

What’s with Moonlight and Margaritas? I got that in 2012 for free. I do love me some Cindy Stark, though :)

Jean August 7, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Dropped everything I was reading for Shay Savage’s new release!! Love her writing style!

Rose August 7, 2013 at 10:18 AM

“Resist” book 6 by CD Reiss came out last night. I’ve been reading these since your post the other day and really liking them. It was $.99 on Amazon last night.

Lindsay August 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Loving Blane’s POV! This is one of my favorite series, highly recommend it.

Alicia August 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I just read “Here without You.” WOW! I just loved it! :)

Adele August 8, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I accidentally one-clicked Beneath the Burn by Pam Godwin and holy crap it was the best accident ever! Only at 35% but so far a very dark and disturbing book. The bad guy, Roy takes the cake for worst bad guy in the history of bad guys. He makes Tony from Consequences look like a fuzzy kitten. The suspense is about to give me a panic attack! Like I really think I need to take the day off, go home and finish this book!

Patricia Mann August 9, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I was checking this page as a reader to see what’s hot, and found my own book here! Feels like Christmas! Thanks so much, Maryse! Is This All There Is? is on sale for 99 cents for a short time in celebration of my current blog tour! Review copies available too. Would LOVE to know what you think of it, Maryse!