Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – December 11th 2012

by Maryse on December 11, 2012 · 10 comments

A few new highly anticipated releases, <—- like that one and some of our favroites, re-released by big publishers!! Congratulations to those authors. PLUS!! Quite a few in here that caught my eye. A navy seal, a baseball player and a Nascar driver to mention a few.

Oh!! And while I’m at it, since I was late with this list, as Rebecka pointed out ;) :

“Where’s the list of new releases? Am I gonna have to stop being lazy and look em up myself?”

LOL! Whoops!! My bad. ;) I was so caught up in a new review and a new book I… ummm didn’t remember what day it was. Sooooo… I’m going to throw in a few freebie and bargain finds on this list, too!

Bargains:

FREEBIES:

CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES(and erotica, etc.. plus a couple of paranormals in the bunch):

Rebecka December 11, 2012 at 7:02 PM

What would I do without you! I tried looking up new realeases for today … It’s actually not that simple. Thanks for the list!

Angelia December 11, 2012 at 7:09 PM

:O Totally forgot I preordered the Bronze horseman until I saw your list.. was so excited for From Ashes it completely slipped my mind, Ahhh I think Im having a baby brain aneurysm, to many good books too choose from.

Maryse December 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM

LOL!! My pleasure Rebecka. In fact, I use it myself, and there were a few on here that I totally forgot were coming out today. ;)

Maryse December 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Angelia. LOL!!!

Sarah December 11, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I read one of your old posts a while ago and i found out about Dream Man series, you said you loved Mystery Man, you were so right i loved it and loved Hawk, also loved Motorcycle Man, never thought i’d fall for a guy with motorcycle but Tack was HOT, so thank you for introducing me yet to another amazing characters.
Now i just got Taking Chances, cant wait to read it.

Christina December 11, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Thanks Maryse!

Another new release is Seduction(Club Destiny) by Nicole Edwards

DeeDee December 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I’m reading the Raine Miller series right now. It’s sooo good and steamy! I picture Jason Statham as Ethan Blackstone. Mmmmmmm…..

Laura December 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Here I am trying again. :)

CaroleDee December 12, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Love Kristen Ashley but can’t understand why she signed to a big publisher. More exposure?

I worry that they’re going to try to change her ‘voice’ to make the books more commercially acceptable, hike up the prices, and make us wait 6 months to a year for new releases like big publishers love to do.

I’m happy for her success and hope my pessimistic worries don’t come true.

kim cheeseman December 12, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Ok as far as a Christmas food memory…every year my sister Kaci, always makes Holiday Cookies with my daughter Lainey. It makes a huge mess, but the memories that are made are priceless…my daughter is 8 now and my sister has kept it up every year .