- Happily Ever After: A Day in the Life of the HEA by J.A. Huss <— Look what went live: Happily Ever After: A Day in the Life of the HEA by JA Huss. Looks like there’s trouble in paradise. YAY!
- Solid: 2 1/2 (Twin Duo Book 3) by Jettie Woodruff <— remember “Suit” and “Slut”? Well here is #2.5!! Just went live today! (reading order)
- The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1) by Elle Kennedy <— MY RECENT 5-STAR FAVORITE is on super-bargain sale. And I mean rock bottom!!! GET IT. (my review)
- The Sinners on Tour Boxed Set by Olivia Cunning <— Fantastic rock star series that started me on my rock star indie-reading journey!!! I’m not kidding. Book #1… was my VERY FIRST contemporary romance indie-book that I read. And it’s been bundled and on super-sale right now. I must insist. P.S. It is SO FREAKING STEAMY!!!! Just sayin’ Tee hee! (my review of book #1)
- Barely Breathing by Brenda Rothert <— super bargain priced! He’s angry and brooding and people think he’s mean! “My world revolves around righting the wrongs of my past. Atoning for my selfish stupidity. And it’s enough. Until I meet Viv – a woman who sees right through me. She’s not scared or intimidated. A woman like her is way too good for a man like me.”
Just a few more sleeps until Christmas!!! 10!!! 9 sleeps? Er… anyway! LOL! My sister AND my niece will be spending the entire holiday with me, and I can’t wait. Holidays aren’t always the easiest when your entire family lives in another country, but I am so blessed that they are coming here! You guys met her a couple of months when she gave us her “Saturday Reader Favorites list” (she was focused on Stephen King that day, ’cause it was close to Halloween). Remember?
I’m still waiting for their gifts to get here so I can wrap ‘em. I’m so excited!! A little nervous, time-wise, but there’s still time for the gifts to get here… right? YES!
➜ Amazon says that as of today, you still have 7 days left to order for Christmas. Here’s their Amazon Prime shipping breakdown for the next few days!
➜ And if you’re cutting it down to the wire, you can always Email an Amazon Gift Card. I LOVE gift cards, especially to Amazon!! Or you can give the gift of a Prime Membership, too!! Both, an amazing, so useable treat!
➜ OH AND! I’m posting the Kindle Fire, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB release again, ’cause the deal is too great! Wondering if this is the one for you? Check this out: Reader Question… Which Kindle should I buy?
➜ THIS COUPON CODE EXPIRES TOMORROW!! Take an extra 25% off COUPON CODE on Amazon for any book! Check out the details, here (and the coupon code too)!!
➜ You can also check out all of TODAY’S AMAZON DAILY DEALS <— includes anything and everything in this category (electronics, video games, clothes, cool house gadgets) and a few of the Fires and Paperwhites are on sale, too!
Don’t forget to also check out yesterday’s 10 early bird book releases ’cause they look awesome!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Lightning-Struck Heart by T.J. Kline <— M/M ROMANCE!
- Stars & Stripes by Abigail Roux <— M/M ROMANCE!
- Touch & Geaux: Cut & Run Series, Book 7 by Abigail Roux <— M/M ROMANCE!
- Sweep in Peace: Innkeeper Chronicles, Volume 2 by Ilona Andrews
- Pia Does Hollywood: Elder Races by Thea Harrison
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Sweet Ruin: Immortals After Dark, Book 16 by Kresley Cole
- Blood Kiss: Black Dagger Legacy, Book 1 by J.R. Ward
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley <—AUTHOR/SCOTTISH TIME TRAVEL! AND!! Super-bargain priced!!! ”Settling herself in the shadow of Slains Castle, she creates a heroine named for one of her own ancestors and starts to write. But when she discovers her novel is more fact than fiction, Carrie wonders if she might be dealing with ancestral memory, making her the only living person who knows the truth-the ultimate betrayal-that happened all those years ago, and that knowledge comes very close to destroying her…“
- Knight (The Unfinished Heroes Series Book 1) by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY SALE ALERT! Lauren found us deals!!! “Knight AND Creed from The Unfinished Heroes Series by Kristen Ashley…”
- Creed (The Unfinished Heroes Series Book 2) by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY ALERT!! Here’s the next one.
- Hearts in Darkness (Hearts in Darkness Duet Book 1) by Laura Kaye <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED MUST READ!!! Two strangers get stuck in a pitch-black elevator together!!!!! SO SO SOOOOOO GOOD (my review) and a follow up sequel is coming out soon. I will DEVOUR that one! And here is #2′s pre-order link —> Love in the Light (Hearts in Darkness Duet Book 2)
- Beautifully Awake by Riley Mackenzie <— Jill found us these!! “just heard Beautifully Awake and Beautifully Done by Riley Mackenzie are on sale… in anticipation for their new standalone Abruption releasing January 5th!”
- Beautifully Done (Beautifully Awake Book 2) by Riley Mackenzie <— and here’s #2 while we await #3…
- Unwritten by Lauren Runow <— Nancy found us these! “I love finding new Indie authors and recently finished Unwritten by Lauren Runow which is bargain priced… It is so good and it does end in a cliffhanger but the 2nd book came out Dec 1st…”
- Rewritten (Unwritten Book 2) by Lauren Runow <— and here is the sequel!
- Left: A Novel <— SOUNDS HARROWING and DEVASTATING!!! Super-bargain priced today! She’s a single mother with two daughters raising them despite the hardships and circumstances… “She promises . . . and they believe. Until the morning an obituary in the newspaper changes everything. Therese immediately knows what she has to do. She cannot delay what she has planned, and she cannot find the words to explain her heartbreaking decision to her daughters. She considers her responsibilities, her girls, and her promise. Then she does the only thing that any real mother would do. She goes on the run with one daughter . . . and abandons the other…” <— GAH!!! WHAT?!!!!
- The Complete Knight Trilogy: The USA Today Best-selling Lucien Knight Erotic Series by Kitty French <— Kat found us these (bundled series bargain priced!) and Lauren is THRILLED! “Thanks you!!! I have been waiting on these to go down for over a year!!!”
- King by T.M. Frazier <— Theresa found out this one is bargain priced right now!
- Fractured (The Deep in Your Veins Series Book 5) by Suzanne Wright
- Eerie by C.M. McCoy
- Light Fantastique (Aether Psychics) by Cecilia Dominic
- Smoldering Hunger: Part 2 (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- Something Wicked (Naughty Little Witch Book 1) by Sorcha McInnes
- House of Pawns (House of Royals Book 2) by Keary Taylor
- Jett’s Wild Wolf: Mystic Wolves Book 3 by Elle Boon
- Love Beyond Belief (A Scottish Time Travel Romance): Book 7 (Morna’s Legacy Series) by Bethany Claire <— SHE GETS A CHEF JOB AT A SCOTTISH CASTLE and he travels through time each night to protect his castle… “As their feelings for one another grow, so does an unseen threat that could destroy any chance they have at happiness together. Will the truth be discovered before it’s too late, or will an enemy they never expected ruin them all?”
- BETRAYED (The Caged Series Book 9) by Amber Lynn Natusch
- A Fashionably Dead Christmas: Hot Damned Series, Book 5 by Robyn Peterman
- Hard Games (The Hidden Talents Trilogy Book 3) by Claire Cray
- Feral: Book One in the Shelter Series by Kate Sherwood
- Voices Carry: A Rock and Roll Fantasy by Diane Rinella
- Dragon in the Rough (Elders Enterprises Book 1) by Jo Vanz
- Blood Orchid (Shadows) by Jenna Ryan
- Well of Tears (Empath Book 3) by Dawn Peers
- Kandace and the Beast by Shay Savage <— Last night SURPRISE!!! (I didn’t know!!), and the main character is one of my dear friends (and one of OUR fellow readers right here on the page)!!!! Kandace is fighting cancer right now, and all proceeds will go to her medical expenses. GAH! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! MY HEART. I just one-clicked it, I’m SO excited and I know what I’m reading next. I love you Shay and Kandace!!!!!!!
- Jingle all the Mitchell Way: a holiday novella by Jenn Foor
- Hard to Forget by Bella Jewel <— SHE’S HIS BODYGUARD!!! “When he hires a bodyguard, he never expected to put his life in the hands of a petite woman with a big attitude. Jax demands the best in everything, and he doesn’t think Delaney has what it takes to protect him. He’d rather have her on her back then covering his…“
- Mine To Protect (Mine- Romantic Suspense Book 6) by Cynthia Eden
- The Promise of Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart
- Wicked Reunion (Wicked White Series Book 2) by Michelle A. Valentine
- The Aftermath by R.J. Prescott <— THE HURRICANE (MMA FIGHTER) SEQUEL ALERT!! Don’t read this blurb if you haven’t read #1!! “O’Connell only needs one thing in life: his wife. In her final year of college, Em cannot follow him around the world but together they make it work. Just when everything they ever wanted is on the horizon, the past resurfaces to haunt them, and O’Connell realizes that justice might not be a part of his happy ever after.” (my review of The Hurricane)
- Love: Uncivilized: An Uncivilized Novella by Sawyer Bennett <— SHE’S A THERAPIST & HE’S UNCIVILIZED and she was hired to help ease him into society… I read #1 (here’s my review) and THIS is a followup novella!!
- The Wedding Pearls by Carolyn Brown
- The Aftermath by R.J. Prescott
- Out of the Shadows (Tangled Ivy Book 3) by Tiffany Snow <— Sally says: “OH MY.. OH MY…. OH MY!!!! Tiffany Snow’s Out of the Shadows (Tangled Ivy Book 3) RELEASED TODAY!!! Do you know what that means?!?! It means that all of you ladies that waited for the series to complete DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT ANY LONGER!!!! Run don’t walk and pick up this last book or the WHOLE trilogy if you haven’t yet! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you love Romance/Suspense I PROMISE you will not get better than this trilogy right here! AMAZING I tell ya!!!”
- The Billionaire’s Secret Obsession by J.M. Madden <— HE’S A BILLIONAIRE & SHE’S AN ARTIST THAT HE’S BEEN PINING OVER… “When Clayton offers her a new commission to paint a portrait of his young niece, Sarah senses that the fascination she’s had with the handsome Mr. Gallagher might not be just one sided. She’d thought he was avoiding her, all those missed meetings and opportunities to meet that never quite happened…“
- The Redemption of Roan (The Syndicate Series Book 2) by Kathy Coopmans <— SHE’S A MAFIA PRINCESS...
- Stellar Collision: Stellar Collision (a Falling Stars novella) Book 2.5 (The Falling Stars Series 4) by Sadie Grubor <— ROCK STAR SERIES!! Here’s the Falling Stars Series Reading Order
- Undeniable (The Key West Series Book 4)
- Night Sky (Satan’s Sinners MC Book 3) by Colbie Kay
- No ELFing Way by Donna McDonald
- Not Safe for Work by L. A. Witt <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- It was a Thursday by Carol Lynne <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Her Rules: A Ludlow Nights Romance – Book 2 by CC MacKenzie <— SOCCER STAR (but it’s book #2, so you must read #1 first in this series)
- HONEY FOR NOTHIN’: Sweet & Dirty #2 (Sweet & Dirty BBW Romance) by Cathryn Cade
- Merry Ever After: A Holiday Romance Collection by Donna McDonald
- Tethered (A Dark Erotic Romance)(Book 2) (The Stables Trilogy) by Penny Lam
- Moment of Trust: a new adult romance (Summer House Series Book 4) by Lisa Mondello
- Crash (The Crash Series Book 1) by Stacey Brandon and Karen Bell <— SHE’S A BARTENDER & HE’S A PATRON… he kind of likes her (even though she’s not normally his “one-night type”
- Tori (Glory Book 2) by Dale Mayer
- Unlawful Desire (Men of Clayton-Moss Book 1) by Raven Dark
- Open Wounds (Harbour Bay Book 2) by Camille Taylor
- The Sun and the Moon (Giving You … Book 1) by Leslie McAdam
- Relentless by Vanessa Dare <— PULLED OVER IN HER RENTAL CAR & THERE’S A DEAD MAN IN HER TRUNK LINKED TO THE MAFIA & AN UNDERCOVER COP in mafia form!! “The police aren’t so sure, and neither is the crime boss who wants vengeance for his son-in-law’s death. Suddenly appearing on the radar means that now Anna Scott is in real trouble. Two years ago, Anna Scott didn’t exist. The police think she knows way too much about criminal procedures and they’re determined to find out her secret. Their attention forces Anna to play a deadly game of cat and mouse with both the mafia and the police…”
- Embracing the Rain by Amy Bledsoe
- Broken Ever After (Ever After 6) (The Ever After Series) by Stephanie Hoffman McManus
- The Assassin by Evelyn Anthony
- The Best for Last: A Prequel Novella (Whispering Bay Romance) by Maria Geraci
- A Collateral Attraction (Fire and Ice Book 1) by Liz Madrid
- Game Of Risk (Risqué Book 3) by Scarlett Finn
- Nobody’s Obligation (Swimming Upstream Series Book 2) by Rebecca Barber
- Operation Wildcat (A Keystone Novel Book 1) by Megan Michelau
- Luke (A Redemption Romance Book 1) by Anna Scott
- My Black Hole Heart (Colour Series Book 3) by A. Giannoccaro <— SHE’S PART OF A CRIME FAMILY! “Avery Spillane-Leahy the daughter of two killers, the criminal prodigy of the biggest kingpin in modern time. She is flawless, but only on the outside…“
- The Firefly Effect by Allie Gail <— HAH!!!! Sounds like ex-bully-fun! “…discovering that my anonymous lover is none other than Shane-the-Pain Becker, the dirtbag spawned only to torment me throughout adolescence…well, somebody kill me now. To add insult to injury, there’s a major hurricane bearing down on us and we’re stuck together for the duration….“
- Can’t Hold Back: A Returning Home Novel by Serena Bell <— MILITARY VETERAN RECOVERING WITH A PHYSICAL THERAPIST… “Years ago, Alia Drake fell hard for Nate, but never made her move. Instead, she set up her sister with the sexy, confident military man, a foolish decision that continues to haunt all three of them. Now, with Nate as her patient, she can make things right”
- A Ship Without an Anchor (Channessett Island Book 1) by Sophie Quist <— ESCAPES ABUSIVE EX by starting over somewhere else… meets someone new… and then he find her! “when Clara’s past follows her to the Island and Brook’s threatens to repeat itself, they find themselves drawn together by forces as inexorable as the surrounding sea. Will their fragile new bond survive the struggles and revelations to come?”
- Hollywood Skye (Zane Presents) by Suzetta Perkins
- Thrill of the Chase (Dangerous Love) by Elle Keating
- Wedding Tales, Book Two: Honeymoon Caper (A Rebecca Butler and Khalil Khoury Novel 3) by Mary Sullivan Esseff
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Happily Ever After: A Day in the Life of the HEA by J.A. Huss – December 16th 2015
- Royal Savage by Victoria Ashley – December 20th 2015
- Morrison: A Caldwell Brothers Novel - December 22nd 2015 – Chelsea Camaron
- Outtakes from the Grave (Night Huntress Book 8) by Jeaniene Frost – December 22nd 2015
- First Touch: A Novel by Laurelin Paige - December 22nd 2015
- Break Even by Lisa De Jong - December 27th 2015
- Hooked by Love (Bellevue Bullies Series Book 3) by Toni Aleo - December 28th 2015
- THE ARRANGEMENT 21 (THE FERRO FAMILY) by H.M. Ward - December 28th 2015
- Walk of Shame by Andrea Smith – December 28th 2015
- Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy Book 2) by Meghan March – December 29th 2015
- Kill Without Mercy (Ares Security Book 1) by Alexandra Ivy – December 29th 2015
- Sway by Melanie Stanford – December 29th 2015
- Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer – December 29th 2015
- Untouchable Darkness (The Dark Ones Saga Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – December 29th 2015
- Who We Were - by Kelly Elliott - December 29th 2015
- Iron & Bone (Lock & Key Book 3) by Cat Porter - December 29th 2015
- Thicker Than Water by by Brigid Kemmerer - December 29th 2015
- First Touch: A Novel (A First and Last Novel) by Laurelin Paige December 29th 2015
- Redemption by Kate Douglas - December 29th 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).