Even the bargains have a few fun-looking surprises from authors that I haven’t heard of yet, but will be happy to discover! We’ve got a few of our usual favorites (new bad-ass bikers, MMA fighters and billionaires. Pretty much, all of ‘em, bad boys, and this list is LOADED in ‘em). Plus we’ve got a few different sounding ones that have that “deep” tear-jerking potential, and a few that have that deep/darkish feel, too. And some great “reader recommendations” too.
But there is one that just caught my eye BIG time and I’m going to give it a go the minute I hit “publish” on this post. DARK READ!!! I think I’m good to go for another one of those. So consider this my “What I am currently reading” read: Twist Me <— MINE!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Fatal Series Books 1-3: Fatal Affair: Book One of the Fatal Series\Fatal Justice: Book Two of the Fatal Series\Fatal Consequences: Book Three of the Fatal Series by Marie Force <— THREE books bundled at a bargain price!
- Breach (Breach #1) by K.I. Lynn <— Lori found us this one, saying: “One of my favorite series is on sale! Breach by K.I. Lynn – all the books are only 99¢ just in time for the last book release! Nathan has such a filthy mouth-you don’t want to miss this one!” and Sally agrees: “LOVE dirty mouth Nathan…great reads!” <—Filthy mouth, you say? MINE!!! They make me blush, and I love it. Oh and here is the Breach Series Reading Order
- Lifers by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— Jade recommends this one! “So many of us loved Archer’s Voice. I just finished Lifer by Jane Harvey Berrick and, if I dare make the comparison, it had a similar sweet feel as Archer’s Voice. Jordan was just so darn endearing. Despite his past and how others treated him, he wasn’t hard and his ability to love was so great. I just fell in love with the boy.”
- Love Show by Audrey Bell <— back on the list ’cause Twin loved it “Ok, I absolutely LOVED, Love Show by Audrey Bell. I have read a few really angsty books lately so this was a breath of fresh air for me. Stand alone college romance with super witty and funny dialogue and a strong female character. Don’t even get me started on Jack, sigh… Where was he when I was in college?!“
- Worth the Fight by Vi Keeland <— FIGHTER ALERT!! Stephanie found us this deal (and book #2 is below in the pre-order section ’cause it’s coming out in just a few days!!)
- Interview with a Master by Jason Luke <— Adamantly recommended to us a few times this week! Summer: “Interview with a Master was so good it was just WOW. I love books written by men it’s just a completely different perspective. Highly recommend!”
- Ready to Fall by Daisy Prescott <— Stephanie found us this deal!
- Fight For Her Heart: Tattooed Seduction (Rock Hard Doms) by Nicole Snow <— (thanks Aimee) “When her tattooed savior offers self-defense lessons, Rosie discovers something else in her dormant flesh.”
- Farewell Trip by Karin Dixon <— Lea found us this one! “looks super sad!” Oh yes it DOES sound sad. Brought to mind “P.S. I Love You” (which made me cry like a baby).
- Semblance (The Midnight Society) by Logan Patricks <— the blurb looks intriguing! “Seduced by the promises of fame and fortune in exchange for a seemingly innocent request, I soon found myself drawn into a provocative world filled with both vast riches and unending lies and it didn’t take long for me to realize what being a part of the Midnight Society actually entailed: shiny things, sensual romance, and dead bodies. Being with Shadow came with a terrible price, one that I wasn’t willing to pay. There’s a dark side to every love story, and this one was mine.“
- Beyond Doubt (Beyond Love Series #2) by Karice Bolton <— a “best friend’s brother” book. That’s often fun! “Until she meets him–the one man in the universe who’s off limits–her best friend’s brother, Aaron. Brandy knows enough to stay away from him, but as the pull becomes impossible to ignore, secrets and lies become part of Brandy’s way of life. And she kind of likes it.“
- Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack Series) by Suzanne Wright (here is the The Phoenix Pack Series Reading Order)
- Tactical Magik (Immortal Ops) by Mandy M. Roth
- Every Second With You (No Regrets) by Lauren Blakely
- Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy) by M. Pierce <— my favorite!! (check out my book review)
- Saving Us: Sequel to Paradise Taken by CM Hutton
- Kismet by A.E. Woodward <— “Her husband, daughter, and unborn baby. . . all gone in a flash. The life that she’d come to know, gone before she ever really got to live it…“
- Operation Mom by Reenita Malhotra
- A Question of Loyalty by Judith Hawkins
- The Forever Girl by Alexander Mccall Smith
- Crazy, Stupid Sex by Maisey Yates
- Crimson Twilight: A Krewe of Hunters Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Heather Graham
- Bollywood and the Beast (Bollywood Confidential) by Suleikha Snyder <— RECLUSE ALERT! “…she is wholly unprepared to meet her costar’s reclusive brother, Taj Ali Khan. Taj, a former action hero until a stunt gone horribly wrong ended his career, wears a cape of scars and a crown of rudeness.“
- The Billion Dollar Bachelor: A Billionaire’s Club Story (The Billionaire’s Club: New York) by Jackie Ashenden
- Somethin’ Dirty (Country Fever) by Em Petrova <— 42-year old single father…
- Tattooed Dots (The Halo Series) by Kimberly Knight <— another single father (he’s a model on a single’s cruise)
- Rushing Amy: A Love and Football Novel by Julie Brannagh <— “…gorgeous and aggravatingly arrogant ex-NFL star Matt Stephens.”
- Give In To Me (Heart of Stone) by K.M. Scott <— “The third book in the Heart of Stone series concludes the sensual and emotional story of Tristan and Nina that began in Crash Into Me and continued in Fall Into Me…“
- Wild Dakota Heart (Book 4 – Dakota Hearts) by Lisa Mondello <— NAVY SEAL and his dead best friend’s sister…
- Bared: Club Sin by Stacey Kennedy <— BDSM club Dom & new sub meet! “…He refuses to allow her to submit to any other man—nor does she want to. It’s a dangerous game they’re playing. For as they give in to passion, they must lay bare their souls for a love that could heal—and free—them both.”
- The Billionaire’s Demands (A Boardrooms and Billionaires Series Book) (Entangled Indulgence) by Addison Fox “…meeting his brother’s new sister-in-law, Camryn McBride, poses a new challenge. The savvy CFO of McBride Media has a brain he wants to pick…and a body he needs to claim.”
- What Goes on Tour by Claire Boston <— ROCK STAR ALERT (and looks good!) “Few people know that socially awkward Adrian Hart is actually rock god Kent Downer, and that’s the way Adrian likes it. His privacy is essential, especially now that he has guardianship of his orphaned, ten-year-old niece, Kate. But when the nanny quits in the middle of his tour Adrian finds himself in a bind.“
- Forgive Me: A Novel by Stacy Campbell “In this fast-paced sequel to the debut novel, Dream Girl Awakened, five characters come to grips with their pasts amidst broken friendships, infidelity, grief, and loss.“
- Having Her (Lies We Tell) by Jackie Ashenden <— Brother’s best friend alert!! “Kara Sinclair has one burden she’s been carrying around so long it’s bordering on pathetic. Her virginity. Getting rid of it, though, means doing the one thing that scares her the most—letting down her guard with a relative stranger. Which makes her best friend’s older brother Vin Fox’s offer too tempting to refuse.“
- Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz
- Truth or Dare by A.J. Bennett
- Beyond Revenge (The Ransom Series) by A.T. Douglas <— Kat just found us this one! “…the conclusion to Beyond Ransom is live”
- All I Need is You (The Alexanders) by M. Malone <— “As a single mother with a demanding singing career, she has no time for pining after her former bodyguard.”
- Marked by Kit Rocha, Lauren Dane, Vivian Arend
- Angel’s Halo by Terri Anne Browning <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! (She’s the daughter of one of the members… sounds good!) “I have spent my life in the middle of the MC. I knew the rules—the penalties for breaking those rules. So I knew what would happen to him if I let him break the golden rule… But I loved him, like I have never loved anyone or anything before. I thought my love would protect him.“
- Twist Me by Anna Zaires <— DARK READ ALERT!!! Well… you know me. And I’m thinking… this one’s next!! “My captor is an enigma. I don’t know who he is or why he took me. There is a darkness inside him – a darkness that scares me even as it draws me in.“
- Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses) by Addison Moore <— “Roxy Capwell couldn’t be more miserable. She just had her heart stomped on by her cheating boyfriend, and the last thing she’s looking for is love. She hates men. Cole Brighton couldn’t be happier. He’s a player of the highest order, there’s not a girl at Whitney Briggs University that he can’t tag and bag. He loves the ladies.“
- As Hot as it Gets (Out of Uniform) by Elle Kennedy <— NAVY SEAL ALERT!
- Crushing Beauty (Harbingers of Sorrow MC): Vegas Titans Series by Celia Loren <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Oooooh this blurb sounds a bit different than usual… “Now, Britton Ramirez is all grown up and working undercover for the FBI. Her task is to land the notorious leader of the outlaw motorcycle club, the Harbingers of Sorrow. His name is Jagger Stromm–and eight years ago, he left her for dead at the side of the road, in the wreckage of his car.“
- Saving Forever (The Ever Trilogy: Book 3) by Jasinda Wilder <— coming out on Valentine’s day (this Friday)!!
- Worth the Chance (book #2) by Vi Keeland <— MMA FIGHTER! coming out next Monday (Feb. 17th)
- Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire’s Love) by Sandi Lynn <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th)
- Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor) by Jill Shalvis <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th)
- Vampire Most Wanted: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire) by Lyndsay Sands <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th)
- Before You Break by Christina Lee <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th). I LOVED book #1 in this series!
- Beautiful Oblivion: A Novel by Jamie McGuire <—- Trent’s book (Travis’s brother from the Beautiful Disaster series) <— expected release date July 1st 2014!!!!