- DEBT by Nina G. Jones <— DARK READ bargain priced today and it was the answer to one of our featured “reader questions“
- The Virgin Romance Novelist by Meghan Quinn <— ROMANCE COMEDY & I loved it! (here’s my review) It’s on super-sale ’cause the author just announced the release of her next one! The Randy Romance Novelist is now up for pre-order!
- Guarding His Obsession by Alexa Riley <— #10 in all of Amazon Kindle and it’s bargain-priced!
- Seaside Embrace: Hunter Lacroux (Love in Bloom – Seaside Summers Book 6) by Melissa Foster <— LIVE TODAY!
- One Week with her Rival (Eden Manor Book 1) by Noelle Adams <— LIVE TODAY! I love “rival” reads!
- Hard Rock Roots Box Set: Five Bad Boy Rockstar Romance Reads by C.M. Stunich <— SERIES BUNDLED & bargain priced!
- The Perfect Life by Erin Noelle - TOMORROW!!
- Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill Series Book 3) by Jewel E. Ann - TOMORROW!!
- One Day Soon by A. Meredith Walters - TOMORROW!!
Okay… now onto the MAIN LIST:
Happy New Release day! There are definitely a few on here that will “tickle out book-fancy” (like that one there to the left… GAH I LOVE THOSE COVERS!!) but I’m still really delighted over yesterday’s surprise release list:
In fact… Grey had another freakout over yesterday’s list. LOL!
“Do you guys remember last week’s list reaction where I proclaimed that the list was *and I quote* “You’ve got to be sh*tting me?!!? This list looks to be absolutely ridiculous. I quit!”
I’m afraid I’m going to having to step up my profanity a bit this week… what daf*q is all this?!? I’m fully immersed in a writing collab at the moment… and my finger is twitchy!!! Roomhate looks like all sorts of pretzel tummy brilliance! A new JR Ward?!?! ACK! Last Call… In fact, What the What!! all of the top 10 just look angstily delicious…bangs head against laptop!”
I know it, Grey. I know it.
That said, there are a few blurb-standouts for me on THIS list, so while there are plenty “highlights” below, I thought I’d point out a few that really stand out for me. Like… Yes, Mr. Van Der Wells (intriguing panicky blurb, and I loved a previous book by this author), Unrequited (he’s in an MC and had an affair AND a baby with a dangerous drug-lords wife), Hidden Heat (another biker book and he’s an undercover cop in the MC, and to “protect” her from the MC, he has to claim her as his “old lady”), The Other Man (his wife wanted to bring in another man into their bed for extra play, and he realizes he wants him MORE than his own wife…), Maybe I’ll Call Anna (I dunno… something about this one… it will either be extremely dark and depressing, or thrilling… I’m intrigued).
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Sebring: The Unfinished Heroes Series, Book 5 by Kristen Ashley
- Play It Safe by Kristen Ashley
- Magic Stars: Grey Wolf, Book 1 by Ilona Andrews
- The Consequence of Seduction by Rachel Van Dyken
- Some Sort of Happy: Happy Crazy Love, Book 1 by Melanie Harlow
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- RoomHate by Penelope Ward <— #5 in all of Amazon Kindle right now!! This is the one I’m reading…
- Far Too Tempting by Lauren Blakely <— HER HUSBAND LEFT HER & SHE WROTE HIT SONGS! Now she’s in love again, but she’s got writer’s block. “How can the queen of the breakup pen the perfect follow-up when she’s seriously in love?” Bargain priced!
- The Complete Katon University Series by Andrea Pearson <— Series bundled at a super-bargain price!! It’s in the top 100 right now!
- Vindicate: A Recovered Innocence Novel by Beth Yarnall <— SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER BROTHER OUT OF PRISON & HIRES HIS COMPANY! BUT “…nothing is what it seems and giving in to the attraction between us could be more dangerous than finding the real murderer.” Bargain priced.
- Truth & Temptation (Summer Love Series Book 3) by Riley Edgewood <— ONE NIGHT STAND & THEN SHE REALIZES HE’S HER NEW BOSS!!! *gasp*! “Exposed or not, she never has to see him again. Except she does. On Monday morning, they come face-to-face. He’s the son of her new CEO—and her boss for the summer—and he threatens to bring her entire world crashing down, making her face every lie she’s ever told…” Bargain priced!!
- Ricochet by Keri Lake <— DARK READ ALERT! Back on the list, ’cause our crew is loving it! Jean loved it! “Finished Ricochet and really loved it! A twist at the end I didn’t see coming!” and Fabi is loving it: “I am at the last 10% of Ricochet and making myself late for work because I can’t put it down. Great rec Jean!” This one is HIGH on my TBR list. As soon as I’m in the mood for dark again, I’m in! Somebody remind me if I squirrel please…
- Surfaced (The Clockwork Siren Series Book 3) by Katie Hayoz
- Ghost Talker: The Ghost Seer Series by Robin D. Owens
- Wedding Bells, Magic Spells (Raine Benares Book 8) by Lisa Shearin
- Bad Boys of the Night: Eight Sizzling Paranormal Romances: Paranormal Romance Boxed Set
- Darkness Undone (Warlords of Empyrea 1) by Georgia Lyn Hunter
- Hunter Forsaken (Wild Hunt) by Nancy Corrigan
- Dark Alpha’s Embrace: A Reaper Novel (Reapers) by Donna Grant
- How to Tame a Werewolf (Seven Brides for Seven Shifters) by Thalia Eames
- Stone Hearts (The Crescent City Sentries Book 1) by Diana Marie DuBois
- All the Broken Places: The Healing Edge – Book One by Anise Eden
- Darkly, Deeply, Beautifully (The Ceruleans: Book 5) by Megan Tayte
- Shadow Shifters: Damaged Hearts, The Complete Series by A. C. Arthur
- Trouble Maker: A MacKenzie Family Novel (The MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart
- Rush: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Robin Covington
- Bullet Proof: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Avery Flynn
- Delta: Rescue: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Cristin Harber
- Deep Trouble: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Kimberly Kincaid
- Desire & Ice: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Christopher Rice
- Platinum (All That Glitters Book 4) by K.A. Linde <— THIS SERIES IS IN TESSA’S TOP 10 of 2015 ALERT! and #4 in the series is LIVE!!! I won’t read the description ’cause I don’t want to spoil the series for myself, but I know many here are following and loving this one! Tessa has this series in her TOP 10 of 2015 and describes it as: “…angst, all from the lies being told. I should have HATED this character. The mean girl that is popular and a cheerleader. Yet, I totally emphasized with her and felt every emotion she did. …17 “mean girl” type who falls for a much older man and lies to him about her age. It’s a simple premise, but the uniqueness of the MC and the relationship and lies in itself kept me on my toes.”
- Wherever It Leads by Adriana Locke
- Subject X by Emma G. Hunter
- Yes, Mr. Van Der Wells (Not Another Billionaire Romance) by S. Ann Cole <— AUTHOR OF ANOTHER BOOK (Jahleel) THAT I LOVED!! “He wants to own me. He wants me to own him. He wants to save me. I’m too terrified to give in.“
- Undo Me: The Good Ol’ Boys by M. Robinson
- Dare to Love (The Maxwell Series Book 3) by S.B. Alexander
- Nothing Like Love by Abigail Strom
- Power Play: A Pilots Hockey Novel by Sophia Henry
- Of Hustle and Heart by Briseis S. Lily
- The Silent Cries of a Magpie: Part One of Three (The Cove Book 1) by Donna AnnMarie Smith <— SHE’S GOT EVERYTHING IN PLACE TO LEAVE HER SMALL TOWN… and then she gets stuck there.
- Naughty Wishes Part II: Heart by Joey W. Hill <— SHE AND HER ROOMMATE AND HIS FRIEND…
- Break My Fall (Falling Book 2) by Jessica Scott <— BROKEN MILITARY HERO ALERT! I think you’ll need to read #1 first, though: “I never wanted anything beyond the next fight. Never considered that I might finally find a way back to the land of the living. Now? Now I find myself dreaming of a woman with golden eyes. But I can never be with her. Because I am not whole. And I never will be again.“
- Southern Sweets: A Midnight Novel by Cori Williams
- Best Kase Scenario (Hyde Series Book 2) by Layla Frost
- Just One Night: A Black Alcove Novel by Jami Wagner
- Kiss Interrupted by Barbara Elsborg <— A MUCH-LOVED AUTHOR FROM OUR “EARLY-INDIE DAYS”. The cover for this one doesn’t do anything for me *sigh* but the premise could be good. Office romance, she’s the wild-child and he’s a stick-in-the-mud corporate type and they are resisting their… “interest” in one another (not each other’s type, you see) but… “he gives her a lift home from the office party, and she finally has to admit to herself the depth of her Grand Canyon-sized crush. One that chokes itself to death two days later, when he erroneously accuses her of screwing up a major account.he gives her a lift home from the office party, and she finally has to admit to herself the depth of her Grand Canyon-sized crush. One that chokes itself to death two days later, when he erroneously accuses her of screwing up a major account.” RUH ROH.
- Hands Off My Man – A Chanelle Series Novel – Book 2 (Chanelle Series Novels) by Monica Foster
- Moving On (The College of Charleston) by Kate L. Mary
- Seasons’ End by Will North
- Unsound: A Horizons Book by Ashley Summers
- Unexpected Rush: A Play-by-Play Novel by Jaci Burton <— SPORTS STAR & HIS BEST FRIEND’S SISTER ALERT! “ Harmony Evans, once the sweet, gawky teenage sister of his best friend and teammate has grown into a smart, gorgeous woman with moves he finds hard to resist. But he knows he can’t get involved with his best friend’s sister—it’s guy code.”
- Forever Black: A Romantic Thriller (Blackwood Security Book 3) by Elise Noble
- WHAT’S A COWBOY TO DO? by Kristin Daniels
- Money Is The Motive (The Tori Leigh Chronicles Book 1) by Toni Michelle
- Sign, SEAL, Deliver (SEAL It With A Kiss Book 2) by Rogenna Brewer
- MICAH (A California Dreamy Novel Book 3) by Rian Kelley
- Wild Hearts (A Hamilton Stables Novel) by Melissa West
- FATED by A.S Roberts
- Buc Fever (Pittsburgh Hunks Book 1) by Tricia Wagner
- Submissive Seductions by Christine D’Abo
- Echoes Of The Past (Fermosa Bay Series Book 1) by Iris Blobel
- Fall In Paris by Caroline Verban
- Unrequited (Fallen Aces MC Book 1) by Max Henry <— BAD-A$$ BIKER & HER DANGEROUS DRUG-LORD HUSBAND ALERT!! They had an illicit and dangerous affair and his PREZ told him to drop her… “Our love was all consuming, passionate, and forbidden. We took risks to be together, carrying on an affair for months before her psychotic drug lord husband found the truth behind the lies. She barely escaped with her life … and that of my son…“
- Hidden Heat: A Brothers of Mayhem Novel by Carla Swafford <— UNDERCOVER COP WHO’S A BIKER ALERT and now he has to protect HER by telling everyone she’s his old lady! “…the only thing that saves her is some quick thinking from the Brothers’ bartender. He’s commanding and strong, and as smooth as the whiskey he pours: the ultimate temptation for a girl who swore she’d never be a biker’s plaything…“
- The Absolution of Aidan (The Syndicate Series Book 3) by Kathy Coopmans <— BOOK #3 and not a standalone…
- The One I Trust by L.N. Cronk
- Driven by Fire (The Fire Series Book 2) by Anne Stuart
- Wild Aces: A Sexy Standalone by Marni Mann <— INTRIGUING BLURB ALERT ”…when I saw his face, I burned… In mourning Again.“
- Silenced (The Intoxicated Book 5) by Alicia Renee Kline
- Just Give Me a Reason by Rebecca Rogers Maher
- Blue Waters (A Tainted Water Novella Book 1) by India R Adams <— HUMAN TRADE ALERT! 17 year old that just discovered a terrible truth about the guy she’s in love with… “Whitney believes she needs to heal from her first heartache, not knowing she is a part of a devious trade— one that violates human rights, and she has been… since the day she was born.”
- Rewriting Destiny (Forsaken Sinners MC Series Book 1) by Shelly Morgan
- Burning Rivalry (Trevor’s Harem Book 2) by Aubrey Parker
- If You Can’t Take the Heat by Melissa Brown
- Quarterback Casanova (Kansas City Griffins Book 1) by Lisa Rayne
- What’s Love Got To Do With It (Somewhere, TX Bachelors Book 2) by Emma Roman
- Two to Wrangle (Hotel Rodeo) by Victoria Vane
- Just Breathe by Martha Sweeney
- The Other Man (The Other Man Series Book 1) by D Breeze <— M/M ROMANCE & WHOA BLURB JOLT ALERT!!!!! Okay so he’s married to a woman… and she suggests a little “private play”, and it “works” for awhile but then things changes and “…it was all about secret liaisons, stolen moments and the thrill of getting caught. My life changed overnight and there was nothing I could do to prevent it. Lust is an unstoppable emotion when it takes hold. Rules are broken. Mistakes are made. Lives are destroyed. Be careful what you wish for, because sometimes, that wish can come true. Zachary Black was her wish. …Until he became mine.“
- Love Me Tenor (Perfect Harmony) by Annabeth Albert <— M/M ROMANCE
- Take the Leap (New Halliday Book 3) by Kris Ripper <— M/M ROMANCE
- Bondage Rescue by Morticia Knight <— M/M ROMANCE
- Catch Me (Love Thieves #1) by Heather Long
- Master O’s Affection (Mate: Part Seven) by Violet Haze
- Maybe I’ll Call Anna by William Browning Spencer <— ANOTHER BLURB-JOLT – SOUNDS KIND OF DARK ALERT! Intriguing me even though the small amount of reviews are all over the place. Okay so she has an overdose, ends up in the emergency room, and the orderly becomes obsessed with her, but… “When David moves into the communal house where Anna lives, he soon discovers that Anna Shockley is dangerous to herself and others—and that there are those around her, drawn by the “doomed shout” of her beauty, who are far more dangerous.”
PRE-ORDERS (next couple of days AND next week’s)
- The Perfect Life by Erin Noelle - February 18th 2016
- Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill Series Book 3) by Jewel E. Ann - February 18th 2016 <— marina says: “Sooooo anxiously awaiting”
- One Day Soon by A. Meredith Walters - February 18th 2016
- Out of Focus (Chosen Paths) by L.B. Simmons - February 19th 2016
- Dirty Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by Chantal Fernando - February 22nd 2016
- Davina (Davy Harwood Series Book 3) by Tijan - February 22nd 2016
- The Ground Rules: Undone (The Rule Breakers Series Book 3) by Roya Carmen - February 23rd 2016
- Runaway Vampire: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire) by Lynsay Sands – February 23rd 2016
- Soulless: Lawless Part 2, King Series Book 4 by T.M. Frazier - February 23rd 2016
- The Power: A Titan Novel by Jennifer L. Armentrout - February 23rd 2016
- RYDER (Slater Brothers Book 4) by L.A. Casey - February 23rd 2016
- Chasing You (Love Wanted In Texas Book 5) by Kelly Elliott - February 23rd 2016
- Revenge by Lisa Jackson - February 23rd 2016
- Dance of Desire (1001 Dark Nights) by Christopher Rice - February 23rd 2016
- Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin Series Book 14) by Jennifer Estep - February 23rd 2016
- Play to Win (Risky Business) by Tiffany Snow - February 23rd 2016
- Unruly: Knights in Black Leather (Southern Wolves Motorcycle Club) by Ronnie Douglas - February 23rd 2016
- Bad Boy (An Indecent Proposal) by J.C. Reed - February 23rd 2016
- Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes Book 3) by J.M. Darhower - February 23rd 2016
- Chasing You (Love Wanted In Texas Book 5) by Kelly Elliott – February 23rd 2016
- Hidden Bodies: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes - February 23rd 2016
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).