Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – February 17th 2015

by Maryse on February 17, 2015 · 74 comments

We have quite a few to *squee* over!
<— Readers are LOVING this one!!!! Plus, we have a brand new one from Karina Halle (Dirty Deeds) and Jennifer L. Armentrout (The Return: A Titan Novel), and Harper Sloan (Unexpected Fate) and Jessica Park (Clear)! A whole bunch that I noted below. And don’t even get me started on some of the new-to-me bargains I just found. Fragile Lies and Kyland are two that are on my “short” TBR list!

P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).

P.P.S. Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).

BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).

• Kyland by Mia Sheridan <— this one is rocking worlds just like her book Archer’s Voice did, for SO many, so I just… I MUST read it!! :) Dawn says: “Awwww!!!! LOVED Kyland!! Mia Sheridan is amazing. Such a sweet, simple story with so much more. It made me remember to savor the little, yet very important things, we sometimes take for granted. Read it!!”
  • Caleb’s Blessing by Jordan Silver <— super-sale, JUST RELEASED and sounds perfect! “Amanda Stone needs to hide out from her abusive ex who’s been released from prison, through an underground network she’s led to rancher and ex Rodeo king Caleb Dunbar and his band of misfits.
  • If She Only Knew (San Francisco series Book 1) by Lisa Jackson <— Bargain priced psych-thriller?!! After an accident… amnesia. Love those!
  • The Professional (The Game Maker Series Book 1) by Kresley Cole <— On sale ’cause the next one just went live (see it below).
  • Elias (West Bend Saints Book 1) by Sabrina Paige <— FAMOUS BOYFRIENDS alert!! Also super-duper bargain priced!
  • 30 First Dates: a romantic comedy by Stacey Wiedower <— Tons of GREAT reviews, super-bargain priced and a comedy romance that looks right up our alley. She’s a “romance blogger” and decides to go on 30 “first dates”.
  • Fragile Lies by Laura Elliot <— Bargain priced and sounds SO good and tumultuous! “Michael is desperate to find the couple who left his son for dead, a victim of a hit and run. Lorraine is desperate to start a new life for her and her daughter. Michael and Lorraine are about to cross paths – damaged souls, drawn to one another. They don’t know that their lives are already connected.
  • The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) by Kody Keplinger <— bargain priced and becoming a movie!! He’s hot and is not nice to her (calls her the ugly fat friend)… but “Bianca throws herself into a closeted enemies-with-benefits relationship with him. Until it all goes horribly awry. It turns out Wesley isn’t such a bad listener, and his life is pretty screwed up, too. Suddenly Bianca realizes with absolute horror that she’s falling for the guy she thought she hated more than anyone.
  • The Girl Before Eve by Lisa J. Hobman <— Best friends, unrequited love and super-bargain priced! “Her unrequited feelings are hard to deal with initially but become even harder when Lily inadvertently introduces him to the love of his life. It all started as a bit of a joke thanks to the other woman’s name…

PARANORMAL:

CONTEMPORARY

Nancy Parken February 17, 2015 at 12:32 PM

OK Maryse! I might wait a while but back in 10/13/11 you reviewed (4*) Please Don’t Stop the Music by Jane Lovering. Bought it recently for 99 cents: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004LROOFK/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3P9D676W2AUX9&coliid=IWPNSJGQ6UUK6

gledis February 17, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Addicted to you by Krista & Becca Ritchie is free on Kindle :)

Michelle February 17, 2015 at 1:23 PM

Jessic Park has a new one that looks really good, Clear.

Michelle February 17, 2015 at 1:24 PM

I mean Jessica…

Amy February 17, 2015 at 2:18 PM

Fragile Lies looks *really* good. I’m already thinking that I know what their “connection” is (thanks to my overactive mind *eyeroll*) but I want to read it and see if I’m proved wrong…or not. ;) Either way I it looks like it will be a good one!

Also, I wanted to pass this along in case any other Covenant lovers out there didn’t know about it…if you order The Return (Seth!! :P ) by tomorrow you can go to JA’s website, and she has a link to a form where you enter your order info and will get a bonus scene with Alex and Aiden!! If you’ve read Sentinel with the unconventional UF ending (at least I thought it was), then you know why a bonus scene is so exciting! :D

Jean February 17, 2015 at 2:22 PM

So many look good…. Fragile Lies, Caleb’s Blessing, Dirty Deeds, Unexpected Fate (because I love the Corps Security series) and Game Play ( because I’m a sucker for a hockey player and damn that cover)……

So what’s everybody going to read?

K February 17, 2015 at 2:36 PM

Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penelope Reid is free.

Michelle F February 17, 2015 at 2:45 PM

Been anxiously awaiting Dirty Deeds! Karina Halle is one of my all time faves. But I also got Unexpected Fate (because, like Jean, I love the Corps Security series too), The Master, Reclaimed, and Play My Game. Funny, I just realized how all those are continuations in a series.

Tessa February 17, 2015 at 3:03 PM

Thanks Amy! I’ll do that. And omg, The Return was sooo good, though definitely a beginning set up book.

Now for Monster Stepbrother.

Maryse February 17, 2015 at 3:04 PM

LOTS of series continuations today… :D

Maryse February 17, 2015 at 3:04 PM

K! It’s SO good, too!!! Thank you!

Maryse February 17, 2015 at 3:05 PM

Jean… I’m still in “pick-mode” but I think I’m gonna read one from that plot twist list. “The Good Girl”. I’m in the mood for nail-biting!

Maryse February 17, 2015 at 3:06 PM

I know, Amy I already imagine what their connection is. Eeeeeep!!! But the ride getting there looks good, and who knows… authors love surprising us with GOTCHAS!!

Maryse February 17, 2015 at 3:08 PM

Thanks Michelle!! I just added it in. :D

Maryse February 17, 2015 at 3:08 PM

Another good one! Thanks Gledis!

Maryse February 17, 2015 at 3:09 PM

It is SO good Nancy!!!

Amy February 17, 2015 at 4:36 PM

And I *love* GOTCHAS! That’s what I’m hopin’ for with Fragile Lies. :D

I was going to start Withering Hope on Saturday, but I ended up peeking at my Nook (which I haven’t done in a while!) and came across Wake by Abria Mattina that I downloaded like two years ago. It caught me by surprise and now I’m kinda hooked on it…all 617 pages. It’s not a sugary-sweet or drama-filled YA read – has some cussing and a little sexy time in it though ;) – but it is pretty somber with a nice steady pace that is getting me attached to the MCs and the supporting characters. And I’m bracing for something big. I just KNOW something’s coming. :? I love finding nice surprises like this!

Lauren February 17, 2015 at 4:37 PM

Been waiting a long time for Unexpected Fate….Cohen Cage is my fav of all the Corps Security guys offspring. Greg Cage’s son with Axel Reid’s daughter….this is gonna be GOOD!! The Hurricane by R.J. Prescott was released today…found it this morning & never heard of the author but it sounds really good….I’m about to start it now.

Lauren February 17, 2015 at 4:44 PM

I have a question…The Professional (book 1) by Kresley Cole…is it the same as the short novellas that were released a year or so ago, I think there was 3 of them, about 2-4wks apart? Did they just bundle them all together to make 1 book? I don’t want to buy it then find out I’ve already read it.

Paula February 17, 2015 at 5:29 PM

Lauren – The Hurricane looks good! Just one clicked that! Think I may read that next before going on to one of the many step brother books I downloaded earlier. Must really stop looking at these lists!!

MichelleS February 17, 2015 at 6:50 PM

Kyland and Dirty Deeds have caught my attention. Kyland, because it has so many 5 star reviews, and Dirty Deeds because it’s Karina Halle – and she rarely disappoints (I still get a blush when I think about Mateo, and even Dex – she writes men I really like).

Man. This is so unfair. I need to be marooned on an island so I can get caught up. I am getting backlogged. Speaking of Islands…. Fabi, Amy??? Hello? Weren’t you two going to read On The Island? hmmmmm?

Michelle F February 17, 2015 at 7:02 PM

Amy, I read Withering Hope this weekend. It was a bit slow at times and I felt the characters could have been much more developed. However, the emotion of the last few chapters completely made up for it. Snotty-tissue cried in the epilogue!

Lauren, That’s exactly what I thought too! Greg Cage’s son with Axel Reid’s daughter can’t hep but be awesome. I love stories where the H/h grew up together and have that shared history but now see each other in this whole new way. And yes, The Professional (book 1) is the three novellas that were released separately. But The Master is new.

Amy February 17, 2015 at 7:57 PM

Lauren, I just looked up The Hurricane and it sounds good, but that cover!! Did you see that muscle V on him pointing down to the promised land?? Oh my…

*hides from MichelleS behind iPad* I think you have me mixed up with another Amy. :P Seriously though, I do plan on reading it soon. Real soon. Like Maryse’s-kind-of-short-list soon. I’m just hung up on Wake right now. It’s so different from what I’ve been reading lately and it’s looooong but really good.

Amy February 17, 2015 at 8:04 PM

Paula, don’t do that! Just think of all the good stuff you’ll miss out on. ;) Sorry, I’m an awful influence when it comes to one-clicking. *giggle*

That is so good to hear, Michelle F! :D I can tolerate slowness in the first part if I know the good stuff is coming up. And snotty-tissue cried?? Perfect!!

MichelleS February 17, 2015 at 10:55 PM

“I think you have me mixed up with another Amy”… you must be right… I was thinking of the one that has the uber-hot hubbie with the itchy grapes, the tweenie-bopper-neighbors who are NOT interested in OPI nail polish in the least, who loves Aiden more than Seth and PROMISED to read On The Island, like…. in 2014 sometime!!! You’ll see… you are going to be kicking yourself when you finally do.

Kathy P February 17, 2015 at 10:56 PM

I just started The Master by Kresley Cole. I really enjoyed The Professional as it gave me my fix of Russian Mafia and of course one of the Alpha of Alpha males.

Fabi February 18, 2015 at 8:46 AM

MichelleS OTI is also on my short list. I call it tbr #1s and it’s where I go to when I read a book already purchased. Unfortunately, I’ve been sidetracked by new or new to me books a lot lately. I’m reading Prick right now.

Speaking of which, has anyone read The Legacy trilogy that Maryse mentions above? I’ve never heard of it and the blurb sounds intriguing (in a dystopian kind of way).

Jean February 18, 2015 at 8:48 AM

Fabi and Amy, I agree with MichelleS, you NEED to read OTI! I just recently read it and was kicking myself for waiting so long!

MJ Fryer February 18, 2015 at 9:52 AM

If you want a beautiful book that will tear you apart and make you smile through your endless tears…The Summer Remains by Seth King.
Unbelievably amazing. He’s a young author with a true gift.

YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT. You will be happy you did :)

Denise Willson February 18, 2015 at 10:00 AM

What a great list! Thanks for sharing. :)

Denise (Dee) Willson
Author of A Keeper’s Truth and GOT

Jean February 18, 2015 at 10:13 AM

Fabi, how are you liking Prick?

Jean February 18, 2015 at 10:28 AM

Thank you MJ. I did check out The Summer Remains and downloaded it immediately! Looks so good and all the reviews are 5 stars!!!!

Amy February 18, 2015 at 10:32 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I’ll bet she’s LOVING it!! :P

Amy February 18, 2015 at 10:40 AM

*covers face and snickers* I’m never gonna live that one down, huh MichelleS? ;)

I know ladies, I know…okay, let me put at least one book in between the one I’m reading now and OTI. The one I’m reading now (Wake) has a teenage boy in remission as one of the MCs like OTI, and I am really not sure what’s going to happen with it so…there’s that. But I *will* read it by the end of February, m’kay?

Fabi February 18, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Jean, I actually really like Prick. A lot. There are a few editing issues. And the characters don’t quite match their ages (not age appropriate). But aside from those two things, I am really loving the MCs. They seem to be accidentally falling in love. Neither of them realize what is happening and their tempers are sparking. @68%

Amy, there’s a lot of mention in Prick about his great c*ck. *shrug* idk – there just is – not sure I’ve ever run across a female character doing this before. She’s not only fantasizing, daydreaming and wanting it, she’s describing and drawing it. Weird huh? Not in a bad way, just unusual for a female character.

I am also putting The Summer Remains on my wish list. I seem to be on a male author kick.

Oh no, OTI has a cancer patient? No, I can’t handle that right now. It will have to stay on my tbr for now.

ps. I’m in my first workshop of the conference and am bored to tears. It always amazes me how the presenter can make or break a topic. I can barely hear her. She sits behind her computer at the front of the room and speaks in monotone directly to her monitor. – Not that I’m a great speaker, but I know some great speakers, and I try to pick up as many tips and examples from them as I can. This is torture.

Jean February 18, 2015 at 12:41 PM

Fabi, thanks for the info on Prick….. sounds interesting! Lol!

I think I’m going to try The Summer Remains next…. I’m kinda in a funk!

And although OTI has cancer patient, it is really a non-issue. I promise!

Fabi February 18, 2015 at 12:44 PM

Oh good. Then you can tell me how you like it.

Georgia February 18, 2015 at 2:06 PM

Harper Sloan – Love her .. Corps Security Series rocked! So I can’t wait to start with this one. Yeah !!! Although I just started the Signal Bend Series by Susan Fanetti and it has me intrigued. Issac and Lilli’s story is hot and I’m only 200 pages in with another 500 pages to go. A Biker series at its best .. with plenty of drama in a small town!

Amy February 18, 2015 at 2:10 PM

Wow…I may be a perv sometimes, but I sure as heck am not *drawing* stuff like that! Even so, it sounds like Prick will be a good read.

Oh Fabi, I forgot about your momma…I hope she’s doing okay. If I’m not mistaken (Jean, correct me if I’m wrong) the guy is in remission, and like Jean said it is a non-issue.

Jean, I looked up The Summer Remains and the cover and blurb alone had my chest clenching. Keep us updated if you read it ’cause I am *very* curious about it. ;)

Amy February 18, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Gah! Another good word about Signal Bend (thanks Georgia!)…I have got to start that one soon too!

Georgia February 18, 2015 at 2:30 PM

Its soo good, I almost missed my train stop to get to work .. it was soo steamy and intriguing.. Enjoy !

Jean February 18, 2015 at 2:31 PM

Yes he was in remission.

Started The Summer Remains……only about 10%…. but promising so far…..and seems like it’s going to hurt a little….

Amy February 18, 2015 at 3:23 PM

I’m not even halfway through Wake, and I’m already aching…but not like a just-kicked-in-the-chest kind of ache. It’s more like a low, steady ache that goes away with the uplifting or sweet moments or with the dry humor but then will come back, flare up, and drop back down to baseline level. Make sense? But at the same time it’s not depressing (for me anyways), and I love that I feel like I’m living their day-to-day lives with them with all of the little and the significant moments. It’s moving slow, not in a bad way at all but rather in a way that’s allowing me to really get to know them and live this with them.

It’s just been a while since I’ve read a book like this so bear with me while I work my way through it and babble about it. ;)

marina February 18, 2015 at 3:41 PM

Kyland is definitely a book that I think about a lot. Reading Clear now and wow both Mia Sheridan and Jessica Park are just such really good writers. They take you away into another world and you feel so much. Great writers you can always count on and such good reads, always!

Paula February 18, 2015 at 4:19 PM

I have read all the Signal Bend books – they are brilliant!

bev February 18, 2015 at 5:08 PM

Maryse, I saw on your fb update that you are interested in audio. I have not really listened to any, but did listen to a David Sedaris and really enjoyed it. On another site one of the contributors said she had a hard time with fiction but found out that non fiction worked for her. Especially humorous like Tina Fey, Mindy Kaling, etc. I have a feeling this is how I would be. I love listening to podcast when cooking, cleaning, on walks.
I have heard that Laura Kinsale has a narrator that people love. I’ve heard a sample that came with Flowers and he has a very nice voice and seemed to put the right inflections.
Ok long post for some one who doesn’t listen, lol. But one of my challenge tasks and have been thinking of the Mindy Kaling or Amy Poehler book.

bev February 18, 2015 at 5:10 PM

Amy, I’m lazy & do not feel like scrolling through, what book are you reading?

Michelle February 18, 2015 at 5:48 PM

Xander’s Chance (Damian Eternal Book 1) by Lizzy Ford is .99
Devil Among Us by Mandy M Roth is .99
The Betrayal of Lies by Debra Burroughs is .99
Unbreakable Love and Unbreakable Forever by Amanda Chayse are .99
Beautifully Used (The Beaumont Brothers Book 2) by Susan Griscom is .99

Maryse February 18, 2015 at 6:14 PM

Thank you for the audiobook help bev!! I just posted the post so I’ll add this in. :D

bev February 18, 2015 at 6:39 PM

“Help”~lol, as I’ve only listened to one. I’ll have to look at all the recs, just about to pull a podcast up for a walk.

Amy February 18, 2015 at 7:34 PM

Bev, it’s Wake by Abria Mattina. Bought it a while ago and just happened to come across it when I was taking a peek in my Nook library this weekend. It’s dual POV, which really is good with this story because otherwise I might hate one of the characters. But being in both of their heads has attached me to each of them, and because of the dual POV I know that anything can happen. ANY-thing. And I’m a little scared because of that.

…aaaaaand I just had another achy flare. For once I don’t know if I can handle a massive gut punch with this one. :?

Fabi February 18, 2015 at 8:39 PM

Maryse if you’re interested in trying an audio book Nook has a new free app and they are advertising 2 free audiobooks for downloading the app.

bev February 18, 2015 at 8:39 PM

Amy that does sound good. I just signed up for a 3 month trial of scribd I might see if they have it.

bev February 18, 2015 at 8:41 PM

A little off topic, but are there any other podcast listeners on here? If so what do you listen to?

Cheryl February 18, 2015 at 10:39 PM

Boy, I’m overwhelmed with choices. Feel I can’t keep up with all the recommendations being thrown out.
Dirty Deeds interests me because I love Karina Halle, the two hockey player books- Garrett and Game Play and Where We Belong- one-clicking the samples.

Um, Maryse what plot-twist list??

Michelle February 19, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George is 1.99
Heart and Soul by Lee Strauss is .99
Marry Me for Money by Mia Kayla is .99
Veiled Threat (A Rylee Adamson Novel Book 7) by Shannon Mayer is .99
Breaking Dragon: Savage Brothers MC by Jordan Marie is .99

Jean February 19, 2015 at 11:22 AM

Thank you Michelle! Look forward to your lists now too! Lol! I’m slowly building the Rook and Ronin spinoff series!

bev February 19, 2015 at 4:22 PM

Ok, pulling out The Martian (finally) for my commute back and forth today.
Then finish off a mystery I started and for the weekend The Bollywood Affair. I’ve seen so many positives about this book.

MichelleS February 19, 2015 at 5:28 PM

So you remember Jean’s “dare” post: “I know and I had a dare all ready for you! To read The Life of Anna books by Marissa Honeycutt! They are dark, erotic, mindf&$kery, with a splash of paranormal”.

I took her up on her dare: I read book one, and she wasn’t kidding with the mindf&$kery. I had to take a little break in between, but I started book two. More mindf&$ery and finally some paranormal. This is one of those books that you feel like you have to delete off your Kindle so when you die or if it gets lost no one will ever know you read it. It’s that bad. So wicked. So dirty. So controversial. OMG. I keep reading it!!! Jean – are you still reading these? It’s messing with my brain. I am actually okay with Wilhelm and all that weirdness. I need a Life of Anna support group. Jean?

bev February 19, 2015 at 6:14 PM

Ha MichelleS! I will pull up books onto home screen as *stacks* and I’ll forget what the covers can look like, lol. Then open and quickly try and get off that screen if in public, lol.

Fabi February 20, 2015 at 9:53 AM

Ok MichelleS and Jean. I’m going to try The Life of Anna. You would think I’d be having more fun in LV but this conference is long and exhausting, even getting a little boring. I still have a day and a half before I can get on a plane back home so I’m going to try this crazy book you guys are talking about to shake up my doldrums.

Jean February 20, 2015 at 10:03 AM

Sorry MichelleS, didn’t see your comment until this morning. Yes I just finished book #4 and it did get darker and darker just like the author warns! Last book comes out in April I think. Just like I said, a bad car crash that you can’t stop looking at. I need resolution so I will definitely be reading the last book (and then yes deleting and denying any knowledge of them… Lol!)

Jean February 20, 2015 at 10:42 AM

BTW guys, I’m at like 60% of The Summer Remains and I like it so far. Beginning reminds me of and is giving me the same feels as The Edge of Never or Present Perfect….. So scared of the outcome though……

Jean February 20, 2015 at 10:46 AM

Good luck with LoA Fabi! Wish I was in LV!!!! So jealous! It’s 5 degrees here on the East coast!

MichelleS February 20, 2015 at 8:13 PM

Fabi – I don’t know if you are going to be able to stomach Life of Anna – based on your reactions to The Siren – which looks tame compared to this. I am going to be secretly reading them when no one is looking and then deleting them, like Jean said. I’ve never been so offended in my life! And yet, I didn’t walk away. I can’t say anything, but jean, you know what I am talking about. Some of the things that are revealed about her early, early, early life….. that bastard! And they banned her Master’s Courtesan from amazon? They must not have read this!!! It should be banned, I would think. Makes me laugh that people on FB are all up in arms about 50 shades. Devin makes Christien Grey look like a harmless puppy.

Jean February 20, 2015 at 8:23 PM

Yes MichelleS, I was wondering how they weren’t banned too and how they made it through the Amazon scrutiny.

Fabi, didn’t you read After by Krylov? That MAY be the closest book I could compare this to….. But LoA is definitely more disturbing!

Amy February 20, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Oh crap, looks like I need to go and buy any LOA books I don’t already have before they ARE banned. *shrug* What’s a few more books on my Kindle app. ;)

Good lord, the more you guys talk about how disturbing they are, the more I want to read them. *snort*

Fabi February 21, 2015 at 12:29 AM

I can’t believe that in this day and age we still have banned books. What the hell?! It’s the 21st century. We are an informed and intelligent society. Ugh! It’s one of my boiling points.

Christian Grey wasn’t much more than a boy scout. IMO

I don’t know if I can read this book or not. I’m not very far into it yet. I read The Tied Man. That was disturbing. If I’m being honest, I’ll even say it turned my stomach. But there was a relatively strong and smart heroine in it. I read After and it didn’t bother me too much. The initial heroine was pretty freaking smart and the male characters were caring in their own twisted way. I also read Bad Things and there were certainly some disturbing scenes in that one, but it was a love story. A screwed up one, but still a love story with two strong characters. What disturbed me about The Siren is that she willingly sought out a man who beat her so bad that she had to go to the hospital. Then, she shrugged it off like it was no big deal. For some reason, that seemed weak to me. I don’t know why. I know that most of you love that book so it’s obviously just my hang up. To each his own right?

Amy, The Life of Anne was free when I got it a couple of days ago.

bev February 21, 2015 at 1:32 AM

Fabi, that’s interesting. I have not read the book, not sure it would be for me, or maybe just chicken. But of the couple blog reviews I’ve read Nora was a stand out for them and how strong she was.
It is so interesting to me what characters we like or dislike and why.

MichelleS February 21, 2015 at 10:24 AM

Fabi – Life of Anna is the most disturbing of all of those – and I read all of those, except for After. Tied Man, The Siren, Bad Things, etc. all involve adults, whether they are “messed up” or not, they are, ultimately, adults. I think that is my main problem with LoA. And I can’t say too much without possible spoilers. Ok. I’ll say this. I am hoping no guy in a gray suit shows up at my door because I possess child pornography, or something like that! The fact that it has that “hint of paranormal” is what is keeping me reading. If it didn’t have that storyline going, I’d have walked away. JEAN!!! I blame you for this debauchery. How’d you hear about it, anyway?

MichelleS February 21, 2015 at 10:26 AM

And to Fabi, about The Original Sinners – that was a tough “scene”, but for the remainder of the books, she (Nora) really is that super strong, take charge, I’m the one in control woman. And the story gets so super complicated and interesting, and people you hate you now love. It’s still a favorite because of the writing and the complexity of the story, for me.

Jean February 21, 2015 at 10:53 AM

MichelleS, I don’t remember how I found LoA, just that the first book was free. A couple girls from my work have been reading it with me so we’ve had each other’s support through it. Don’t know if I could have read the series without them! Debauchery is the perfect word for it though!

Nicole Grobe February 23, 2015 at 4:10 PM

So you had The Duff on here bargain priced which I had seen the previews for and didn’t know was a book. So I thought what the heck not what I normally ready but I think I will spread my wings (2015 book challenge) book with people in High school…Anyways I am about 70% in and am absolutely floored at how good this book is. I was thinking laid back comedy I mean how serious could a high school book be? Right? Holy crap My stomach is in knots and I have turned off my kindle like 4 times in the last hour only to go back to it after I calmed down. Seriously Great book! Read it!!!!

Jean February 23, 2015 at 5:33 PM

That’s great to hear Nicole! I was wondering about that book!