We have quite a few to *squee* over!
<— Readers are LOVING this one!!!! Plus, we have a brand new one from Karina Halle (Dirty Deeds) and Jennifer L. Armentrout (The Return: A Titan Novel), and Harper Sloan (Unexpected Fate) and Jessica Park (Clear)! A whole bunch that I noted below. And don’t even get me started on some of the new-to-me bargains I just found. Fragile Lies and Kyland are two that are on my “short” TBR list!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Kyland by Mia Sheridan <— this one is rocking worlds just like her book Archer’s Voice did, for SO many, so I just… I MUST read it!! Dawn says: “Awwww!!!! LOVED Kyland!! Mia Sheridan is amazing. Such a sweet, simple story with so much more. It made me remember to savor the little, yet very important things, we sometimes take for granted. Read it!!”
- Caleb’s Blessing by Jordan Silver <— super-sale, JUST RELEASED and sounds perfect! “Amanda Stone needs to hide out from her abusive ex who’s been released from prison, through an underground network she’s led to rancher and ex Rodeo king Caleb Dunbar and his band of misfits.“
- If She Only Knew (San Francisco series Book 1) by Lisa Jackson <— Bargain priced psych-thriller?!! After an accident… amnesia. Love those!
- The Professional (The Game Maker Series Book 1) by Kresley Cole <— On sale ’cause the next one just went live (see it below).
- Elias (West Bend Saints Book 1) by Sabrina Paige <— FAMOUS BOYFRIENDS alert!! Also super-duper bargain priced!
- 30 First Dates: a romantic comedy by Stacey Wiedower <— Tons of GREAT reviews, super-bargain priced and a comedy romance that looks right up our alley. She’s a “romance blogger” and decides to go on 30 “first dates”.
- Fragile Lies by Laura Elliot <— Bargain priced and sounds SO good and tumultuous! “Michael is desperate to find the couple who left his son for dead, a victim of a hit and run. Lorraine is desperate to start a new life for her and her daughter. Michael and Lorraine are about to cross paths – damaged souls, drawn to one another. They don’t know that their lives are already connected.“
- The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) by Kody Keplinger <— bargain priced and becoming a movie!! He’s hot and is not nice to her (calls her the ugly fat friend)… but “Bianca throws herself into a closeted enemies-with-benefits relationship with him. Until it all goes horribly awry. It turns out Wesley isn’t such a bad listener, and his life is pretty screwed up, too. Suddenly Bianca realizes with absolute horror that she’s falling for the guy she thought she hated more than anyone.“
- The Girl Before Eve by Lisa J. Hobman <— Best friends, unrequited love and super-bargain priced! “Her unrequited feelings are hard to deal with initially but become even harder when Lily inadvertently introduces him to the love of his life. It all started as a bit of a joke thanks to the other woman’s name…“
- The Return: A Titan Novel by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Legend (Legacy Trilogy, The) by Melissa Delport <— the conclusion to this DYSTOPIAN trilogy!!
- Lure (The Allure Chronicles Book 1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy
- A Shadow’s Embrace (Indigo Shadows Book 1) by Cara Carnes
- Black Wolf’s Revenge (Silver Wolf Clan) by Tera Shanley
- Unseen (Unborn Series Book 2) by Amber Lynn Natusch
- Bitten by a Hellcat (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 6) by Felicity Heaton
- Celeste Files: Unlocked (Book 1 Psychic CORE): Psychic CORE by Kristine Mason
- Dirty Deeds by Karina Halle <— She’s a flight attendant and meets a sexy ex-soldier… but “…he’s definitely not in Mexico on vacation. Derek is a mercenary, a killer-for-hire, a man who does the ugly jobs for the highest bidder. Unfortunately for Alana and Derek, the highest bidder has the power to destroy whatever worlds they have created for themselves.”
- Unexpected Fate by Harper Sloan <— author says: “ It’s the spin off from my Corps Security series.”
- Becoming the Whiskey Princess (Taking Risks Book 2) by Toni Aleo
- Forbidden Nights: (Seductive Nights: Nate and Casey) by Lauren Blakely
- Reclaimed: Knights Rebels MC by River Savage
- Jax (Broken Strings Book 1) by Cherry Shephard
- Clarity 4: After the Storm by Loretta Lost
- Game Play (Power Play Book 1) by Lynda Aicher <— HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT!
- Make Me Up (Entangled Ignite) (Killer Style) by Avery Flynn
- Random Acts of Kindness by Jessica Chase, Althea Claire Duffy, Amy Rae Durreson, Tray Ellis, Nina Francis, Reni Kieffer, Hannah Kollef, Rebecca Long, Liz Makar, Tricia Kristufek <— ANTHOLOGY <— “The men in this collection want to change that by reaching out a helping hand to a stranger or friend in need. They prove that an act of compassion—no matter how big or how small—can make a difference.“
- Charade (Swept Away) by J.S. Cooper
- Heaven Enough by Ken La Salle <— “”What would it be like if I had heaven enough?” it reads. Matt Murphy reads these words for the first time at his wife’s funeral. After a death shrouded with mystery, it is the first time he learns that she wrote poetry.”
- The Master (The Game Maker Series Book 2) by Kresley Cole
- Clear: A Death Trippers Novel by Jessica Park <— The blurb makes me go whaaaaaa? AND Whooooo!!! Sounds great and I LOVE THIS AUTHOR!! “A thriller, a paranormal, and a passionate romance, CLEAR crosses genres and breaks boundaries.”
- Honeytrap (Aidan Falls) by Crystal Green
- At His Service: Part 3 by Suzanne Rock
- Make Me Yours (Dangerous Tides) by Rhyannon Byrd
- Sinful Rewards 8: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella by Cynthia Sax
- Shot Through the Heart by Diane Benefiel <— “Rane Smith’s nerves are nearly shot. With her ex-boyfriend, a member of a drug cartel, about to get out of prison, every instinct urges her to run as far away as she can get. But her elderly father’s failing health makes that impossible. And if the ex-boyfriend discovers her part in his conviction, he’ll have even more reason to come after her…”
- The Billionaire and the Virgin (Billionaires and Bridesmaids Book 1) by Jessica Clare
- The Capture (Justifiable Cause Book 3) by Adrienne Giordano
- Touch & Go: A Dare to Love Novel by Mira Lyn Kelly <— “Ever since childhood, she’s been in love with her best friend . . . and she’s never admitted it.’
- Play My Game: A Stark Ever After Novella by J. Kenner
- Stupid Boy (New Adult Romance) (Stupid in Love Book 2) by Cindy Miles <— “Winston’s “It Girl” Harper Belle isn’t just president of the Deltas—she’s also a master at keeping her ugly past a secret. So, when the Kappas’ dare hits closer to home for her more than anyone realizes, she devises a competition of her own as payback. Three sorority sisters will seek out a notorious womanizer on campus and—unbeknownst their “mark”—secretly train him to be the perfect boyfriend. Always up for a challenge, Harper targets the biggest player she can find: Brax’s wickedly handsome foster brother Kane McCarthy.“
- Shards of Glass (The Glass Trilogy Book 1) by Arianne Richmonde <— “…when his wife dies in a freak accident, and Daniel casts Janie in his erotic romance movie, Janie’s fantasies become a reality, and it terrifies her. Her mind, her soul, and especially her body . . . Daniel could take it all, no matter how hard she tries to hold her own.“
- Garrett: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Book 2) by Sawyer Bennett
- Ravage and Surrender (The Billionaire’s Temptation Series Book 5) by Cali MacKay
- Gabe (Blue-Collar Billionaires #3) by M. Malone
- Promise Me (The Alexa Reed Series Book 3) by Hilary Wynne
- Radiant Surrender (CSA Case Files Book 6) by Kennedy Layne
- Rogue Cowboy (Down Under Cowboy Book 5) by Kasey Millstead
- The Sport of Romance: A Multi-Author Box Set by Cari Quinn, Jami Davenport, Bianca Sommerland, Crista McHugh, Liz Matis, CM Doporto, Violet Vaughn, Cassandra Carr, Suzan Butler, Morgan Kearns
- Silent Betrayal by Chevoque <— “Could a mother go too far in preventing her daughter from being with the person she loves? Could one person’s preference in life force a daughter onto a path she never intended to follow? And could it be, that secrets reveal ugly truths, as the fight for what you believe in, forces the ultimate betrayal?”
- In the Valley of Lily by Katja Doremus & Katie Devoe
- The Violet Widow? (The Shattered Heart Series Book 1) by K E Osborn
- All Grown Up (Master’s Touch) by Tori Carson
- Forever in Hollywood by Jovana Rodolakis
- Pierce (The Runaway Home Series 1.5) by Penelope Louleas
- Where We Belong by Eve Connell <— Olympic swimmer that has an accident… “She doesn’t remember a thing from the night of the crash. And Harry knows every single secret. The pair joins forces–a comeback for Amelia and Harry’s ultimate coaching opportunity. But dodging waves is hard to do, and even the strongest swimmer may sink.“
- 21 Marine Salute: 21 Always a Marine Tales by Heather Long