Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – February 19th 2013

by Maryse on February 19, 2013 · 14 comments

Well… I haven’t read these books yet, but wow… half of the covers are so gorgeous that I want to. And you’ll notice a couple down there with our one of our new favorite cover models that we still haven’t identified. ;) Gorgeous though… that is FOR SURE!

<— Oh and look what has just been released today!! Book #3 in the popular “Kathleen Turner Series“. By the way… this author will be at Book Bash!!

PARANORMAL

CONTEMPORARY

Sarah Jane February 19, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Waiting for Love by Marie Force was released yesterday. It it the 8th book in her Gansett Island series. Just finished it….loved it :)

Lisa February 19, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Love the Gansett Island series by Marie Force too. And about 70% into this one.

Minha (BrazilianGirl) February 19, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Volume 8 if the gansettt island series is next on my TBR!!! Just got it too.

Janet February 19, 2013 at 6:11 PM

OMG!!! I was sooo excited to hear that Tiffany Snow would be attending BB. I love her Kathleen Turner series and was so happy to see your list today included the release of the 3rd book! Blane and Kade how super HOT!!

LucyLou February 19, 2013 at 7:32 PM

SOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT “TURNING POINT”. Love this series. By the looks of everyone’s comments, Gansett Island series by Marie Force is a winner too!!! I’ll have to move those up on my TBR List :)

Lindsay C February 19, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I’ve been looking forward to Turning Point but I heard there’s a major cliffhanger:(( either way, I will be reading it soon!

Lise February 19, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Love the Kathleen Turner series and book 3 will not disappoint… I am team Kade, so I was *swooning*

I am loving True Love Story. So angst-filled that I am delaying the ending. Fantastic debut novel and one that is hitting me like The Opportunist did.

Lisa February 19, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Against The Wall by Julie Prestsater is free today. I read this one awhile back , but it wasn’t free then. I remember it being cute.

Virginia February 20, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I’m reading Waiting for Love now too. Marie is a “Force” to be reckoned with – she sure can write!

Heaven in a Wildflower cover guy! He’ll always be Landon Lucas Maxfield to me, even though I’ve read Emily Snow’s books with he and “Jacqueline” on the cover. I’ve tried to find out who the heck he is and can’t. Dang! He is so stunning and has such a photographic presence. He is a singularly striking young man.

Must. Find. Out. Who. He. Is…Someone?!

a February 20, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Regarding the anonymous gorgeous cover model:
Haven’t discovered the cover model’s identity, but you can see more photos of the same couple (including the entire front of his face!) if you look at shutterstock.com and search for ‘Coka’ under people category.

Maryse February 20, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Thank you A!!!!

Molly F. February 20, 2013 at 10:52 PM

You have to read True Love Story. It was fabulous!

Virginia February 22, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Maryse, *I* wasn’t able to find any images of him on shutterstock using that search parameter, but months ago Tammara Webber posted some fan made mock-ups and I kept THEM! I particularly loved the one of them both smiling. WOW! He is some kind of wonderful. The fact that he remains anonymous(?) certainly contributes a mysterious aura to his GORGEOUSNESS. He deserves all the flutters and drooling his images evoke. Thank you so much!

Ingrid October 8, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Hi, do you know the name or any detail about the couple in ‘The Proposal’, by Katie Ashley?