Well well wellllll… I think we can consider today the ULTIMATE of release days! WHOA. Heavy hitters coming at us from all angles, from series sequels, series conclusions (like that one there to the left!!!) and brand new “book #1′s” by some of our most favorite authors.
Fabi: I forgot Firstlife by Gena Showwalter comes out today too. squeeeeeeeeeeee Why do all the good books come out at the same time for me?
Maryse: Right there with you, Fabi. Today is delightfully ridiculous!!!!
Jean: Squeeing this morning with Ground Rules Undone and Soulless on my Kindle! Do I have to go to work today?
Michele: Jean lol, it was delivered to my kindle on the 22nd at 9:00pm and I stayed up to read it!!
bev: Maryse, write Jean a note so she can stay home. Me to cause I want to go back to sleep.
Maryse: !!! *ahem*
“Dear people in charge of Jean (and bev)…
She needs to stay home today. There are urgencies that need her immediate attention, and that will aid to improve her overall future mental focus.
Perhaps even a second day, would help resolve said urgencies.
Fellow book-addict enabler”
LOL!!! I LOVE US!!!
But what about the books you WEREN’T expecting? I found ‘em and I highlighted ‘em below. YAY US! Seriously… I have four that I’m struggling to decide on for my “next”. I want to read them all at the same time!
Maryse: The Ground Rules: Undone (The Rule Breakers Series Book 3) is LIVE LIVE LIVE!!!! RELIEF and I can finally finish this angsty forbidden romance trilogy. 2 married couples with an agreement. Lots of *oomph!!* Lots of trouble. Rules schmoolz! *snort*
Cristina: SQUEEE!! I’m so excited!! I feel like I’ve been waiting FOREVER! How will it end?!?!?! I had an extra pep in my step today thanks to this new release!!!
Maryse: I’m avoiding ALL reviews. AT this point, I don’t know which team will win, and I can’t wait to FEEL it!!!
Cristina: I’m avoiding all the reviews too! I want to go into this blind! It makes for a better reading experience! I want ALL the feels!! I’m re-reading the series now so I can go straight into #3. I’m about 50% into #2 and will be reading #3 tonight! Oh the angst!!!
Traci: I didn’t realize there was a book 2
Kristy: Already in my kindle! !cant freakin wait!!
Holly: So excited!! LOVE this series! Ticks all the boxes for me
I think it’s safe to say that finalizing this trilogy is one of the top contenders on my TBR list. But what about these that are also making me one-click finger twitchy?
Like… Deep (I love Skye Warren, and her heroine falls for the head of a criminal gang…), Target on Our Backs (actually, I’d need to start from the beginning in this series, but everyone seems to LOVE Monster in his Eyes, and I love this author, so I want in!!), and Hidden Bodies (I loved #1 – creepy stalker love story, so I can’t wait to see where #2 takes us…) and Slip of the Tongue (actually that one is coming out in a couple of days, but her perfect marriage is crumbling when her husband seems to no longer want her, and she gets a sexy new neighbor… MINE!) and Midnight Lily (also coming out in a few days, but hello? Mia Sheridan!!! LOL OF COURSE!!!!) and then… this one out of the recommendations section (End of Day (Jack & Jill Series Book 1) because OMG look at those recommendations!!!! How can I possibly resist).
So now? I have THREE trilogies to read. Finish my Ground Rules, Start and finish both “Monster in his Eyes”, and now “Jack & Jill”. YAY ME!!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Grayson’s Vow by Mia Sheridan
- Bitter Bite: Elemental Assassin, Book 14 by Jennifer Estep
- Runaway Vampire: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands
- A Girl’s Guide to Moving On: A Novel by Debbie Macomber
- Xavier Cold: Hard Knocks Series #2 by Michelle A Valentine
- Stone Cold Cowboy: A Montana Men Novel by Jennifer Ryan
- Fighting Dirty by Lori Foster
- The Friends We Keep: Mischief Bay, Book 2 by Susan Mallery
- Worth the Trouble: St. James, Book 2 by Jamie Beck
- Dark Destroyer: De Wolfe Pack/Reign of the House of de Winter by Kathryn Le Veque
- Enshrine by Chelle Bliss
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Ground Rules (Book 1) (The Rule Breakers Series) by Roya Carmen <— FORBIDDEN SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED AND I LOVED IT & the finale is LIVE (below) MY REVIEW!!!
- Monster in His Eyes by J.M. Darhower <— DARK ROMANCE READ and so many here loved it, and it’s super-bargain priced ’cause book #3 was just released! (below)
- Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes Book 2) by J.M. Darhower <— Book #2 is also super-bargain priced!!
- The Hooker and the Hermit by L.H. Cosway & Penny Reid <— Nancy found us this super-bargain!! “The Hooker and the Hermit is a collaboration between authors L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid, is a full length 110k word novel, and is a standalone. It is now on sale…”
- The Complete Carnage Collection: Carnage 1, 2 and Marley. by Lesley Jones <— TEAR-JERKER FAVORITE ALERT! The whole series has been bundled and is still at a rock-bottom bargain price.
- End of Day (Jack & Jill Series Book 1) by Jewel E. Ann <— HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! THIS COMPLETED TRILOGY IS MAKING OUR FELLOW READERS GO CRAZY for it!! Take a look at how enthusiastic Rebecca and Marina are:
- Middle of Knight (Jack & Jill Series Book 2) by Jewel E. Ann
- Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill Series Book 3) by Jewel E. Ann
Rebecca: Maryse – you must read these. Immediately!! I am not even sure peanut throwing is an accurate expression for how hard I am recommending this be bumped up for you immediately! Pretty please?
Marina: Hi Maryse, I know I went on and on about this series in my faves of 2015, but I just finished Dawn of Forever (the 3rd/finale to the series) and this series is just an ABSOLUTE MUST READ!!!!! You HAVE TO READ IT MARYSE!!!!! All 3 books must be read in order and all the way through to get the full story. I have no idea how/why this series is so under the radar. It could so be a movie. It is such a clever, unique, well-written, witty, emotions all over the place journey… Not one hot guy, but two, actually 3! It’s just so flippin good! Straight up perfection. 5 stars!!!!! And I’m so bummed it’s over. If it’s not on your TBR, please put it there. If it is there, bump it up, bump it up!!!! Middle of Knight > Dawn of Forever. <3 I so desperately want you to read this series Maryse!!! Book hanover right now. Not sure what to do…….
Maryse: GAH marina, Rebecca is telling me the SAME THING she’s going CRAZY for that trilogy and now I MUST read it. I’m so excited!!!!!!
Marina: You MUST MUST MUST. I haven’t been going crazy town (although I so have) because you know how sometimes books can be built up too much and then they don’t live up. But I really, truly think this series should absolutely NOT BE MISSED. I seriously am having a hard time moving on. I need one of those “what to read after” lists. And all 3 books are out so you don’t have to wait! I just realized I forgot to put End of Day first in above comment… Even the titles are so clever… Don’t want to say too much… Best to just dive in for the whole ride!! Can’t wait for you to read it!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca: … read Jack and Jill. Immediately. I made my husband listen to so many parts out loud that were hysterical – and then I would be crying. He was like what the HECK are you reading?!?! I will seriously pay you money if you don’t love love it. It was definitely the best read for me in a long time. I also have a new book boyfriend. Maybe 2 actually.
- Runaway Vampire: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire) by Lynsay Sands
- The Power: A Titan Novel by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— JENNIFER L ARMENTROUT ALERT! LIVE and highly anticipated by Covenant fans!! Tessa is excited! “The Power is out on Tuesday! My sexy Seth. *swoons*” and Fabi agrees! “I have to read The Power which is FINALLY coming out. I’ve been waiting forever for that one.”
- Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin Series Book 14) by Jennifer Estep
- Dawn of Ash (Imdalind Series Book 6) by Rebecca Ethington
- Crash And Burn (Cyborg Sizzle Book 3) by Cynthia Sax
- Sinking: Book One of the Sinking Trilogy by Sarah Armstrong-Garner
- Beyond Ruin (Beyond, #7) by Kit Rocha <— KIT ROCHA & SUPER-STEAMY DYSTOPIAN/POST APOCALYPTIC ALERT!!
- The Gathering Tales: Blasius, Dante, and Moira: Homecoming by Ellis Leigh
- Entangled Darkness (Others of Edenton Book 8) by Brandy L Rivers
- Firstlife (An Everlife Novel) by Gena Showalter <— GENA SHOWALTER PARANORMAL FANTASY ALERT! LIVE!!! And OH WOW I love the premise “There is an eternal truth most of the world has come to accept: Firstlife is merely a dress rehearsal, and real life begins after death.”
- Enigma:What Lies Beneath (Enigma Series Book 1) by Ditter Kellen
- Feral Nightshade (The Nightshade Series Book 2) by Evelyn Lederman
- Samantha Watkins: Chronicles of an Extraordinary Ordinary Life (Samantha Watkins Series Book 1) by Aurélie Venem
- Blood Song: a short novel of the Blood world by Marie Treanor
- Soulless (Once Wicked Series) by Sarah J. Pepper
- Reborn (Book Six of the Hollow City Coven Series): A Witch and Warlock Romance Novel by Hazel Hunter
- A KNIGHT SUCH AS THIS: Interactive Content & Game Inside (Time Travel Romance) Book 1 & 2 (Ravenhurst Series) by Lorraine Beaumont
- Pride Under Fire (Lionhearts Book 5) by Elizabeth Coldwell <— M/M ROMANCE
- A Hold on Me (Dark Heart) by Pat Esden
- The Ground Rules: Undone (The Rule Breakers Series Book 3) by Roya Carmen <— FORBIDDEN ROMANCE TRILOGY COMPLETION!!
- Black Widow by Lauren Runrow <— NANCY LOVED IT!! He lost his wife, and she’s lost her husband… and there’s a sex club…
- We Were Here: A New Adult Romance Prequel to Geoducks Are for Lovers (Modern Love Stories) by Daisy Prescott <— CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE… “Set in the early 1990s, a time before the internet, social media, and smart phones, We Were Here is the prequel to Geoducks Are For Lovers.“
- Her Forever Hero (Unexpected Heroes Book 5) by Melody Anne
- ACE: a Band of Brothers Novel by Lyra Parish
- Deep by SKYE WARREN <— LIVE!! DARK ROMANCE W/ A CRIMINAL LEADER ALERT! (and I’ve seriously enjoyed a few from this author!) Criminal mastermind and leader that once saved her… and disappeared, breaking her heart but now…”…he turns up outside my dorm room–wounded and barely conscious. He’s the head of a criminal empire, a powerful man, but he needs me now.”
- From Sanctum with Love (Masters and Mercenaries Book 10) by Lexi Blake
- White Knight Dom Academy 2nd Semester by Lucian Bane
- The Sweetest Chase (Heart of the Storm) by Sharla Lovelace
- Dared: A Boneyard Bad Boy Series Novel by Kristina Borden
- Midnight Heat (Midnight Cowboys) by Cat Johnson
- Stone Cold Cowboy: A Montana Men Novel by Jennifer Ryan
- Nobody’s Princess (A Willow Park Romance) by Sarah Hegger
- Going Together (Going Series Book 2) by R S Burton
- Soulless: Lawless Part 2, King Series Book 4 by T.M. Frazier <— T.M. FRAZIER ALERT!! “The finale to Bear and Thia’s epic love story.”
- Play to Win (Risky Business) by Tiffany Snow <— SALLY IS EXCITED! “Hi Maryse!! And Ladies I’m so excited for Tiffany Snow’s new release TOMORROW!! It’s the FINAL book in The Risky Business trilogy! PLAY TO WIN. And if you are a Tiffany Snow fan like me then you have been waiting on the edge of your seat to see where this all ends, because NOBODY does a love triangle, Romance/ Suspense like this author! But if you waited till all three books were out you have NO excuse now.#TeamRyker or #TeamParker I know who I want…“
- Fighting Dirty (Ultimate Book 4) by Lori Foster <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT!
- Drive (Hot Rides) by Sidney Bristol
- Beyond The Music (The Rock Gods Book 7) by Ann Lister <— M/M ROCK STAR ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Unruly: Knights in Black Leather (Southern Wolves Motorcycle Club) by Ronnie Douglas
- Scandalous (A Scandalous Novella) #2 (The Scandalous Serial) by Danielle Jamie
- Bad Boy (An Indecent Proposal) by J.C. Reed <— SHE’S MARRIED TO A BAD-BOY AND WANTS A DIVORCE but… “when a harmless misunderstanding lands me in a foreign prison cell, my dear, lying husband is the only one who can get me out…”
- Hard Target (The Target Series Book 2) by Marquita Valentine <— BIOLOGIST THAT DISCOVERS HER EMPLOYER IS CORRUPT and co-worker that is watching her… “when her life is threatened, she has to convince the one person she can’t stand—the infuriatingly sexy Benjamin Romanov—to keep her alive.”
- Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes Book 3) by J.M. Darhower <— MUCH LOVED BAD-GUY ROMANCE ALERT!!! (here’s the series reading order). I can’t read the blurb ’cause I absolutely want to read this series BADLY, but I’m sure so many here were very excited about this one!
- Chasing You (Love Wanted In Texas Book 5) by Kelly Elliott <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT? “After finally winning the heart of the woman I loved, there was no way in hell he was taking her from me.”
- Worth the Trouble (St. James Book 2) by Jamie Beck
- Kane (Steele Brothers #5) by Cheryl Douglas
- Broken Love (Love Stings Series Book 1) by Evan Grace
- Shades Of Chocolate (The Bakery Romance Series Book 2) by Cecelia Dowdy
- Bryce (Scandalous Boys Book 1) by Natalie Decker <— BAD BOY ALERT! BUT “…she’s surprised at how gentle and comforting resident bad-boy and next-door neighbor Bryce Matthews is when we finds her crying in the park.”
- Tempted (Tempted Series Book 1) by Heather Doltrice
- A Problematic Love by Rebecca Rohman
- Hidden Bodies: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes <— DARK-READ STALKER LOVE STORY ALERT! EEEEEP!! LIVE!!! Here’s another one that has my one-click finger twitching badly! I read book #1 (er… a creepy-stalker love story that blew my mind) and now book #2!!!! OH YES the blurb has me, BUT!! If you haven’t read book #1 yet, don’t read this blurb. (my review of “You” – book #1)
- Her Adoring SEAL (Midnight Delta Book 3) by Caitlyn O’Leary
- Reckless Heat (A Hostile Operations Team Prequel) by Lynn Raye Harris
- Distilled Heat (Bourbon Springs Book 6) by Jennifer Bramseth
- Hell on Heelz (Asphalt Gods’ MC) by Morgan Jane Mitchell
- The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams Book #1): A Novel by Liz Johnson
- My Vicious Demise (Demise Series Book 2) by Shana Vanterpool
- Packing Heat (The Blue-Collar Lover Series) by Zuri Day
- Atone: A Recovered Innocence Novel by Beth Yarnall <— “There’s only one thing that would make me come out of hiding after two years on the run: finding my sister. I made the mistake of telling a monster about her, the same monster who beat me and broke me. Now I’m forced to confide in Beau Hollis of Nash Security and Investigations…”
- Trouble in Sudden Falls: A Sudden Falls Romance by Elizabeth Bemis
- Voodoo For Two (A Cajun Magic Mystery Book 2) by Elle James
- To Catch a Texas Cowboy (Wishing, Texas Book 2) by Julie Benson
- Sweet Haven (A Home Sweet Home Novel) by Shirlee Mccoy
- Waking Amy (Amy Series Book 1) by Julieann Dove
- Balls: Ball Games Book One by Andie M. Long
- Fractured Hearts by SJD Peterson
- Jaded Love (Mending Hearts Series Book 2) by Kara Leigh Miller and Jody Holford
- The Club Sin Series 7-Book Bundle: Claimed, Bared, Desired, Freed, Tamed, Commanded, Mine by Stacey Kennedy
- Hidden Away by Caroline Bradley <— RECLUSIVE ROMANCE AUTHOR (w/ a stalker) The cover doesn’t say much to me, but it sounds like it could be good! “Reclusive romance author Lia Hudson is hiding from a stalker. She must step out of the shadows to pursue a chance to bring her books to television. This is her dream come true, but will her nightmare follow her?“
- Tainted Lovers by Sarah Michelle Lynch
PRE-ORDERS (next couple of days AND next week’s)
- Slip of the Tongue by Jessica Hawkins – February 25th 2016 <— TEMPTATION ALERT!!
- Blake’s Pursuit (Scanguards Vampires Book 11) by Tina Folsom – February 25th 2016
- Beautiful Boss (The Beautiful Series) by Christina Lauren - February 29th 2016
- THE ARRANGEMENT 21 (THE FERRO FAMILY) by H.M. Ward - February 29th 2016
- MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 4 (Motorcycle Club Novella) by Bink Cummings - February 29th 2016
- This is War, Baby by K Webster - February 29th 2016 <— VERY DARK ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan – March 1st 2016 <— MIA SHERIDAN ALERT!!!
- Until It’s Right by Jamie Howard <— March 1st 2016
- Midnight Bites: Stories of the Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine - March 1st 2016
- Midnight Marked: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel by Chloe Neill – March 1st 2016
- Sinner’s Creed (A Sinner’s Creed Novel) by Kim Jones – March 1st 2016
- Exposed: A Madame X Novel by Jasinda Wilder - March 1st 2016
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).