Happy NEW RELEASE day, everyone!!! Not the biggest release day that we’ve had, but darn good, and if you pair it up with yesterday’s “early bird” list, and it’s phenomenal! Yeah!!!!
‘Cause whatever you do, if you missed it… you MUST check out yesterday’s earlybird releases!! ➜ 35 Monday Early Bird Book Releases (this one was insane!! Like a mini “Big Tuesday release list”.
Ela: Wow! What a start to the week!
Amy: Well sh!t… *throws New Year’s book budget in the garbage* Clickety click click CLICK!!!
Lisa Renee Jones has a brand new book out!! Surrender is the third and final book in her Careless Whispers series and she’d love to gift a few copies of book one in the series, DENIAL!! Everyone wins until all gift copies are claimed!
Enter here ➜ https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Full Package by Lauren Blakely
- A Perilous Undertaking by Deanna Raybourn
- Surrender: Careless Whispers, Book 3 by Lisa Renee Jones
- The Sleepwalker: A Novel by Chris Bohjalian
- Dragon King of Treoir: Belador, Book 8 by Dianna Love
- Gone: Deadly Secret, Book 2 by Elisabeth Naughton
- Magic Bites: Kate Daniels, Book 1 by Ilona Andrews
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart <— WILL SUCKER PUNCH YOU!!! Back on the list ’cause Tasha just LOST it…
Tasha: Oh. My. God. I just finished We Were Liars. Its just awful! SO so good, but just awful! My throats all tight and my eyes are all watery and I did even see something coming and I still got punched!!!
Maryse: Tasha… you’re speaking my Marmy-book language on that book. I want to read it even more badly now.
- The Providence Trilogy Bundle: Providence; Requiem; Eden by Jamie McGuire <— JAMIE MCGUIRE SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! OOOOH I LOVED THIS PARANORMAL/ANGELS SERIES!! In fact, I’m a “character” in the third book. Well… er… sorta. Seriously so good! And Kat found it on super-bargain right now!!
Kat: I loved this series! I own it on my Nook now 1 clicking for Amazon
Amy: Oooooh, the Providence series was good! I actually read that *before* Beautiful Disaster. Multitalented, that woman.
- Infidelity Series by Aleatha Romig <— TWISTS & TURNS and Sheena LOVED it!
Sheena: I just wanted to share with you an amazing series I have just finished. The Infidelity Series by Aleatha Romig, it is not about cheating but just an intense series that has you captured from chapter 1 of Betrayal to the very last page of Fidelity (the last book) I was lucky to get an ARC of this series when the books came out and I would highly recommend them to you and everyone. They are full of love, laughter, angst, twists, turns, deception/betrayal. Such a great series I can’t help shouting about it
- Mistrust by Margaret McHeyzer <— SHE HAD THE PERFECT LIFE UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENED… “My parents adore me, and I absolutely love them. My sister and I have a great relationship too. I’m a cheerleader, I have a high GPA and I’m liked even by the teachers. It was a night which promised to be filled with love and fun until…something happened which changed everything.” It’s super-bargain priced today!!
- Dirty Work by Chelle Bliss and Brenda Rothert <— HE’S HER COMPLETE OPPOSITE and she’s running against him! “…lucky me, I’m running against him for Senate. But I’ve got plenty of fight in me…” (super-bargain priced!!)
- RECKLESS: A Rocker Romance Collection <— ROCK STAR ANTHOLOGY SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!
- The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon <— FANTASY ROMANCE and Jean just read it and LOVED it!
Jean: But you guys, I finished The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon today and it was AMAZING! YOU MUST READ IT! It was magical, mesmerizing, spellbinding! Maryse, have you read it? Is it on your TBR? I don’t usually beg like some people around here (*coughs bev*), but I’m begging! Come on, it’s Amy Harmon, you know you’ll love it!
Maryse: Jean I did read The Bird and the Sword! Very good indeed!
R: Amy Harmon finally got the mushy love letter I wrote her after From Sand and Ash :D It’s going to get awkward if I have to write her another one for this book…
- Checkmate: This is War (Checkmate Duet Book 1) by Kennedy Fox <— SHE HATES HIM!! And he’s her brother’s best friend… “Travis King is the worst kind of a**hole. He taunts me for being a good girl and mocks my high standards.He’s cruel, crass, and has enough confidence to last two lifetimes. And I hate him. It wouldn’t matter so much if he were avoidable. But considering he’s my older brother’s best friend and roommate, I see him more than I’d ever want to.” (super-bargain priced today!!)
- The Standout: A Robin Bricker Novel by Laurel Osterkamp <— PSYCH-THRILLER super-bargain alert! Nancy found us this one!! Ballerina on a reality show is being tormented… “Surrounded by backstabbing co-contestants and haunted by mysterious ghosts from her past, Robin can’t trust anyone, including herself. Her only allies are Zelda, a ballerina and model, and her older brother Ted, both of whom have ghosts and secrets of their own…“
- Dragon King Of Treoir: Belador Book 8 by Dianna Love
- A Lady’s Heart (Takhini Shifters Book 3) by Vivian Arend
- Scapulimancist (Seven Forbidden Arts Book 7) by Charmaine Pauls
- Caught: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance by Julia Mills and Michelle Fox
- Cursed: Gowns & Crowns, Book 5 by Jennifer Chance
- The Collector’s Treasure (A Spellbound Consortium Book 1) by Vivienne Savage, A. Payne, N.D. Taylor
- Moonlight (Moonkind Series Book 2) by Ines Johnson
- The Blue Lotus Tales by Marisa Chenery
- Seven Lamps Were Burning: Book One of the CLOUDWALKER Series by Linda N. Merryman
- A Shade of Time by Dana Michelle Burnett
- Hunger: Goddesses of Delphi by Gemma Brocato
- Forgiving Fate (Lupinski Clan Book 2) by Emmy Gatrell
- Control (Bloodlines Book 2) by Crissy Smith
- Scattered Souls (Flames of Time Book 2) by Erica Lucke Dean
- Marked by Obsession: PSY-IV Teams by Jami Gray
- Undying Love (Secrets of Roseville Book 1) by Betty Bolte
- The Slave Planet: The Complete Series by Seven Steps
- Worth The Wait (A McKinney / Walker Novel Book 1) by Claudia Connor <— FBI AGENT BROKE HER HEART… and he’ll do anything get her back. (P.S. I read book #1 in this series and LOVED it!! Here’s my review for Worth the Fall)
- Why Not? (Love Riddles Book 3) by Carey Heywood
- Lethal Game (Red Stone Security Series Book 15) by Katie Reus
- An Improper Ever After (Elliot & Annabelle #3) (Billionaires’ Brides of Convenience Book 5) by Nadia Lee
- Betting on a Hot SEAL: Hot SEALs by Cat Johnson
- The SEALS by Anne Calhoun
- Royally Deep (Going Deep Book 2) by Virna DePaul <— A FOOTBALL STAR & A PRINCESS ALERT! “Yearning for adventure and romance before she devotes herself to her country and marries a man she doesn’t love, Arabella can’t believe her luck when she meets Kyle. Sparks fly between the football player and the princess, and they begin an affair neither of them could’ve imagined…“
- Fractured Breaths by Zoey Derrick
- Blood And Tears (Ashby Holler Book 2) by Jamie Zakian
- Sinful Abandon by Jeannine Colette <— SHE MEETS A STRANGER AND they spend the night together… “Ryan Pierson is handsome, fun and doesn’t have a penny to his name. The two embark on a wild night of passion that has Heather questioning what it is she wants out of life. But nothing is as perfect as it seems…”
- Half the Distance (Bulldog High Book 1) by Stan Marshall
- Escaping With Eve: Justin’s Story (Escape Book 4) by Sydney Holmes
- Anne Bonny’s Wake by Dick Elam
- Degrees of Acceptance (The Prestian Series Book 2) by Via Mari
- After The Break by Andrea Joan <— A BOXER & A FAMOUS ACTRESS ALERT! “Every day I struggle to survive. I’ve not felt alive until now. Until her. Skylar Barrett. She is an actress, a millionaire, every man’s wet dream. On the surface she has everything; wants for nothing. But I see what lies beneath her facade. She walks a fine line between the dark and the light. She’s a sinner and a savior. And she has chosen me. She needs my protection and I. Need. Her…“
- Homecoming (Secrets & Lies Book 1) by T. M. Sullivan
- Broken by Kimberley Hatch
- The Precious Ruby (The Precious Trilogy Book 1) by Renee, C
- Back Check: An Aces Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson <— HOCKEY STAR/SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “Now that the divorced heartbreaker has reluctantly agreed to be a groomsman for one of his NHL teammates, the last thing he expects is a chance at redemption with the one that got away…“
- Entrusted: A Drug of Desire Novel by Sidney Bristol
- Exposed in Darkness by Heather Sunseri
- A Perilous Undertaking (A Veronica Speedwell Mystery) by Deanna Raybourn
- ABANDON (Layers of Veronica Book 7) by Emilia I. Rutigliano
- Gone (Deadly Secrets Book 2) by Elisabeth Naughton <— THEIR BABY WAS KIDNAPPED ALERT!! “Alec suspects his vengeful biological father is behind Emma’s disappearance. But as Raegan investigates other abductions in the area, she sees a pattern—and begins to wonder if Emma’s kidnapping is actually linked to something more sinister...”
- Fighting the Flames (Where There’s Smoke Book 1) by Em Petrova
- His Forever: Billionaire Alpha by Ali Parker
- Giving it Up (Brewhouse Book 1) by Holly Dodd
- Safe Bet (The Rules Book 4) by Monica Murphy <— FOOTBALL STAR ALERT! SHE’S THE NANNY BUT he’s married and “…the media is abuzz with rumors that she and her boss Drew Callahan are having a torrid affair. Everyone knows the truth–except the public. So Drew’s wife Fable comes up with the perfect idea. She creates a fake relationship between Sydney and one of the rookie players on Drew’s team…”
- Capture of the Defiance: Romantic Suspense (Breaking Free Book 2) by S.E. Smith
- Wild Kisses (Wildwood) by Skye Jordan
- Midnight Of No Return (Midnight Blue Beach Book 2) by Olivia Jaymes
- Baby Blues and Wedding Bells (Marry Me Series, Book 4) by Patricia McLinn
- CLAM JAM by RC Boldt <— HE’S HER GAY ROOMMATE & HE KEEPS LAYING CLAIM ON HER MEN ALERT! ”The day I interviewed for the room to rent, everything changed. I knew I had met “the girl”, except there was one small problem: she didn’t want anything to do with men. I recognized a top-notch force field when I saw one. She’d been burned badly and didn’t want to deal with a heterosexual guy as a roommate. I could’ve turned around and found another place to live, but I wanted to live there—with her...” <— *snort*
- GUILTY: The Protectors Series — Book Five by Karen Fenech
- Safe Harbor (Moanna Island Book 1) by Kristen Terrette
- Escape (Tip of the Spear Book 1) by Belle Ami <— KIDNAPPED IN DUBAI ALERT!! “When Harvard student, Layla Rose Wallace and her Saudi boyfriend are kidnapped in Dubai and taken to Iran, a deep-cover Mossad agent is activated and given a mission. He is ordered to either get Layla out of Iran, or if failing that—kill her…“
- In the Light of the Garden: A Novel by Heather Burch
- Love Crazy (Welcome To Spartan Book 1) by Ashley Lyn
- Making Bad Choices by Rita Stradling
- Wicked Bride Games (Indecent Games Book 1) by Clarissa Wild <— SHE NEEDS MONEY & HE HAS SOME FOR HER… “Three weeks of her time, no-holds-barred, in exchange for fifty million dollars. With no other means to pay her bills, Naomi has no choice but to accept. However, Naomi isn’t the only one who signs the contract. And Max isn’t alone in his deal. Three brothers … Nine girls … All competing for the ultimate prize … marriage…”
- Shelter for Adeline (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 7) by Susan Stoker
- Trillionaire Boys’ Club: The Producer by Aubrey Parker
- Final Hours: a romantic suspense novel (Heroes of Providence Book 5) by Lisa Mondello
- Dancing Hearts by Heather Dahlgren
- Inviting Trouble (Happy Endings Book Club, Book 2) by Kylie Gilmore
- #Blur (The GearShark Series Book 4) by Cambria Hebert <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “He’s swerving onto the road less traveled… and a lot more controversial. He’s opening up about his private struggles with sexuality to tell a story that’s gone unheard until now...”
- Binding the Edges (Tales from The Edge Book 8) by L.M. Somerton <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- When Thunder Rolls (M/M Romance) (Mile High Romance Book 7) by Aria Grace <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Undercurrent (Sand Dollar Shoal Book 1) by Pandora Pine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Playing by the Rules by Reese Ryan
- HOT BLACKTOP: A Hot Blacktop Novella (Hot Blacktop Series Book 1) by Wendi Knape
- The Sweetheart Game (Brash & Brazen) by Cheryl Ann Smith
- Claiming the Billionaire (Seattle Bachelors) by JM Stewart
- Because You’re Mine by Colleen Coble <— HER HUSBAND WAS KILLED & SHE’S PREGNANT… “When her husband is killed by a car bomb while their band is on tour in Charleston, Alanna doesn’t know where to turn. Her father-in-law is threatening to take custody of the baby she carries, but the one thing she knows for sure is that she can’t lose the last piece of Liam she has left…”
- The Sleepwalker: A Novel by Chris Bohjalian <— SHE GOES MISSING AND SHE’S A SLEEPWALKER ALERT! “When Annalee Ahlberg goes missing, her children fear the worst. Annalee is a sleepwalker whose affliction manifests in ways both bizarre and devastating…“
- Savage Betrayal (The Nickie Savage Series, Book 4) by R.T. Wolfe
- The Billionaire’s Virgin: A Billionaire Romance (The Billionaire Fairy Tales) by Jackie Ashenden
- I Love You Subject to the Following Terms and Conditions: A Contract Killers Novel by Erin Lyon
- Obsession by Liz Bower
- Hooked on Trouble (Over the Top) by Kelly Siskind
- Traveling Light by Lynne Branard <— STRANGERS ON AN IMPROMPTU ROADTRIP ALERT! “Posting about their road trip on Facebook, complete with photos of Roger at every stop, Blossom opens Alissa’s eyes to the road in front of her—and to how sometimes the best things in life are the ones you never see coming…“
- Hale Street: The Sweets Collection: Books 1 – 3 by Emily Leigh, Amy Knupp, Natasha Lake
- Seduction: A Bayfront Billionaire Novella (Bayfront Billionaires) by Calista Fox
- My Favorite Mistake by Wendi Zwaduk
- His Secretary’s Secret by Kim Carmichael
PREORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- Trick by Laramie Briscoe - January 13th 2017
- Never Better: A Dark Obsession Novel by Charlotte Stein - January 15th 2017
- Cursed (Cursed Superheroes Book 1) by Jessica Sorenson - January 16th 2017
- Dawn of Eve (Trilogy of Eve Book 3) by Pam Godwin - January 16th 2017
- Next To Never (The Fall Away Series) by Penelope Douglas - January 17th 2017
- Fidelity (Infidelity Book 5) by Aleatha Romig - January 17th 2017
- Phantom Kiss (Chicagoland Vampires) by Chloe Neill - January 17th 2017
- Home Run (The Boys of Summer Book 2) by Heidi McLaughlin - January 17th 2017
- Dirty Secret by Chelle Bliss - January 17th 2017
- Real Good Love (Real Duet Book 2) by Meghan March - January 17th 2017
- Big Shot by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde - January 17th 2017
- Let It Burn (The Barrington Billionaires, Book 4) by Ruth Cardello - January 17th 2017
- Phantom Kiss (Chicagoland Vampires) by Chloe Neill - January 17th 2017
- Feversong: A Fever Novel by Karen Marie Moning – January 17th 2017
- Dirty Money (Roughneck Billionaires) by Jessica Clare - January 17th 2017
- Flawed: An Ethan Frost Novel by Tracy Wolff - January 17th 2017
- Thirst: An Energy Vampire Novel (The Energy Vampires) by Jacquelyn Frank - January 17th 2017
- Beneath the Surface by M.J. Frederick - January 17th 2017
- Taking Turns (The Turning Series Book 1) by J.A. Huss - January 18th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).