<— *squeeeee* This one went LIVE early (it was supposed to go live only next week)!! Surprise! And it’s the series finale, so all of our questions regarding this exciting psych-thriller will finally come to light!! *happy wiggle* Oh and!! Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s post, ’cause it has some seriously great new early-bird releases too ➜ Fifteen Early Bird Book Releases
And guess what else? There are quite a few more standouts calling my name, and now I’m gonna list ‘em. ‘Cause I love making lists. Okay so Feverborn (GAH that blurb makes me excited but I still have to catch up on the last one or two in this series. This is one of my favorite paranormal/urban fantasy series EVER!! BARRONS!!!!), Appealed (’cause some of our fellow readers went CRAZY for book #2, and these can be read as standalones and I hear they can be pretty hilarious! AND AND!! Her opposing lawyer is her old high school-humiliater!), Outside the Lines (’cause first, it’s Lisa Desrocher, and I love her and 2nd, ’cause it’s a school-teacher falling in love with a crime-lord’s son. YIKES!!!!!!!! I seem to gravitate towards sweet-schoolteacher and bad-boy stories), Blue: A Novel (I’ve always loved Danielle Steele, and this one sounds heartwarming and heartbreaking – she’s helping a young boy on the streets, but then she finds out about a betrayal… GAH!!), Loud is How I Love You (she’s WAY TOO into her guitarist, and it’s messing with their potential rock star success)!! I also highlighted a few more below that sound right up our alley.
Gah!! SO much awesomeness every week. And our fellow reader Kelly said it beautifully:
“How lucky are we all to have so many fantastic writers and books of all genres available? I am so grateful for electronic books. E-books have opened up a whole new world of authors that I wouldn’t have heard of or read without them. And then introduced me to a ton more who I had never heard of. Thank you to all the authors out there who took a leap of faith and decided to self-publish. I have had more joy, excitement, angst, heartbreak and love from my stories than I ever thought possible. And thank you to groups like this for exposing me to so many more. I LOVE TO READ!”
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- To Command and Collar by Cherise Sinclair
- Feverborn: Fever Series, Book 8 by Karen Marie Moning
- Appealed by Emma Chase
- Blue: A Novel by Danielle Steele
- Rapturous: Quantum Series, Book 4 by M.S. Force
- Any Closer by Mary Calmes <— M/M ROMANCE
- Something in the Way He Needs: Family Collection by Cardeno C. <— M/M ROMANCE
- Fitting In, Volume 1 by Silvia Violet <— M/M ROMANCE
- Known: A Bone Secrets Novel, Book 5 by Kendra Elliot
- From Russia with Fangs by Jacey Conrad
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Sacked: A Novel (A Gridiron Novel Book 1) by Jen Frederick <— SPORTS STAR ALERT!! Lauren went crazy for this one!! “I just read a FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC book by Jen Frederick called Sacked:A Novel (A Gridiron Novel Book 1). It’s like Elle Kennedy’s & Kristen Callahan’s books….in fact, she thanks both authors in the acknowledgments portion of the book. I loved it! You HAVE to read it!“
- Clubwhore by Kim Jones <— MC BOOK! Cait recommends this recent release! “I just finished “club whore” and you get to read this book from the clubwhores point of view! It gets you thinking and this is what I’v come up with “never judge a book by its cover as you don’t know anyone to judge them! Enjoyed it!”
- Hausfrau: A Novel by Jill Alexander Essbaum <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!! Amy was giving this one a go… and she’s really enjoying it! “Hausfrau is going well for me so far. The pacing is CRAZY different in that it goes from present to recent past to a conversation with her psychiatrist and back to present then to long-ago past and back to present, with only a few line spaces to note the transition. It honestly took a bit for me to adjust to all that, but now that I have I can see how each part ties in with the others. It’s actually pretty brilliant. And oh lord, she is a hot freaking mess.”
- The Baller: A Down and Dirty Football Novel by Vi Keeland <— SPORTS STAR SUPER-HIT ALERT!! Anne is LOVING this recent release! “I am half way through The Baller and loving it!! This is the type of book I needed right now ” and Cheryl agrees! “Reading The Baller all day. I love when I’m reading a book and I get that “feel.” The one where you are enjoying what you’re reading and the actual writing and you don’t want to stop reading, but you don’t want it to end. Yeh, that’s what I’m feeling. *sigh*“
- Imp Series by Debra Dunbar <— URBAN FANTASY SERIES!! Michelle is enjoying this series! “Finished Imp series book 3. Really good dark fantasy series and I like where it’s headed.”
- Sustained by Emma Chase <— EMMA CHASE ROCKS ALERT!!! Cristina is excited about Emma Chase’s latest release (Appealed), and she went on an Emma Chase love-rant. I thought I’d share it here. “I seriously laughed my a%$ off reading Sustained! I had tears streaming down my face. If you haven’t read it, please do! It centers around lawyer, Jake Becker. All male, and all hot. The dialogue reminded me of Emma Chase’s first book in her Tangled series. Ohhhh…… Drew Evans… *sigh* Jake Becker meets Chelsea in this book. Chelsea recently moves to D.C. after her brother and sister-in-law pass away. She is left to raise her SIX nieces and nephews all by herself (ages 6 months to 14). She meets Becker after one of the kids pick-pockets Becker in a park. He catches the kid and drives him home to tell his parents. There is a scene where Chelsea and the kids catch the stomach flu and Becker (having never raised a kid much less been around them), comes to Chelsea’s aid. I laughed till I cried! What makes Emma Chase such a great writer is these scenes are so close to real life. Unfiltered and messy. I read that scene out loud to my husband and we were both dying laughing. He said, “Man, that does sound like real life.””
- Tangled (The Tangled Book 1) by Emma Chase <— HILARIOUS AND FOUL MOUTHED MALE POV ALERT! Cristina is bringing this one back, front row and center! “Emma Chase ROCKS! Tangled will go down as one of my all-time fav books! It just made me laugh so hard, plus its the first book I ever shared with my husband. I didn’t read the entire book to him (not sure I could make it through a steamy scene without a fit of giggles and blushing), but I did read the humorous parts. I found Drew’s point of view just so unfiltered and funny that I wanted my husband’s point of view. I read a chapter and then stopped and he was like, “You seriously can’t keep me hanging like that.”. He thought Drew was pretty spot on with his line of thinking. My husband is a muscular, tattooed, alpha man, so that’s saying something. We had so much fun reading it together. ” ➜ (and here’s my own Book Review)
- Shuttergirl: (A Standalone Second Chance Romance) by C.D. Reiss <— Nancy found out this one is bargain priced right now!
- Free Falling (Starting Fires Book 2) by Makenzie Smith <— Nancy found us this sale, too, and I LOVED book #1. Very excited. !! ➜ (and here’s my own Book Review of book #1)
- TRIGGER: A Motorcycle Club Romance Novel by Meg Jackson <— And Nancy found us this bargain-priced one saying: “Great standalone MC”
- Fantasyland Series by Kristen Ashley <— ENTIRE KRISTEN ASHLEY SERIES ON SALE WITH NEW COVERS ALERT!!!! And this series includes one of our ALL-TIME favorite books ever! Here’s my Book Review of Golden Dynasty (and I’m hearing all of the books are great!)
- Feverborn: A Fever Novel by Karen Marie Moning <— ONE OF MY FAV SERIES EVER IN THE WORLD ALERT! ”Once a normal city possessing a touch of ancient magic, Dublin is now a treacherously magical city with only a touch of normal. And on those war-torn streets, Mac will come face-to-face with her most savage enemy yet: herself…” EEEEEP!!!!
- On the Meldon Plain (The Fourline Trilogy) by Pam Brondos
- Tempted, Twisted, Tamed: The Dark Protectors Novellas by Rebecca Zanetti
- The Secrets of Dargon (The Shrouded Kingdom Chronicles Book 2) by Ciara Knight
- Knights of Stone: Lachlan (gargoyle / wolf shifter romance) (Highland Gargoyles Book 2) by Lisa Carlisle
- Hero Unmasked (Heroes of Saturn Book 3) by Anna Alexander
- Darker Cravings (Mythical Knights) by Candice Gilmer
- Blood Moon (Hot Moon Rising Book 3) by Desiree Holt
- Dream Of Me (The Djinn Order #2) by A. Star
- The Golden Eagle by S.M. Schmitz
- Never Never: Part Three of Three by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher <— THE FINALE!!!!!! *squeeeeee*!!!!
- Appealed by Emma Chase <— HER OLD HIGH-SCHOOL BULLY ALERT! He and his popular crew once humiliated her, but now they are opposing lawyers on a case!! Ohhhh sounds like fun!!! Plus… take a look up there in the reader recommendations section and see how crazy Cristina is for Emma Chase.
- Defenseless by Corinne Michaels <— STANDALONE!
- Earning A Ring (More Than A Game Series Book 4) by Kristina Mathews <— SPORTS STAR!!
- Romancing the Running Back: Santa Fe Bobcats by Jeanette Murray <— SPORTS STAR!!
- Captured: Gowns & Crowns, Book 2 by Jennifer Chance
- Happily Ever Ninja (Knitting in the City Book 5) by Penny Reid <— LOVING MARRIAGE BUT SOME DISCORD (and can be read as a standalone!): “…can Greg handle this new version of his wife? Will his irrepressible cantankerousness push her away? Or can the couple find a way forward without either being forced to step back into the shadows?” and Elizabeth is LOVING it!! She says: “Reading Happily Ever Ninja right now and LOVE it! I couldn’t wait for this to come out, especially after reading Ninja at First Sight. Totally fell in love with Greg. All the feels in this book.!”
- We Will Always Have The Closet by Natalina Reis
- By the Rules (Evergreen Grove Book 3) by Elisabeth Staab
- Hell On Heels (Hotel Rodeo Book 1) by Victoria Vane
- Cunning (Infidelity Book 2) by Aleatha Romig <— ALEATHA ROMIG ALERT! Ummmm… I’m not quite sure what the infidelity angle is in this one, but it sounds intriguing!! “Is it really cheating if you’re doing it to yourself?“
- Naughty Wishes Part I: Body by Joey W. Hill
- Touch by Anna Ellis
- Now and Then: A Dare to Love Novel by Mira Lyn Kelly
- Cutting Edge (Dirt and Whiskey Book 2) by Tricia Wagner
- Outside the Lines: On the Run Novel by Lisa Desrochers <— I’M EXCITED!! A SCHOOL-TEACHER & THE ELDEST SON OF A CRIME LORD ALERT!!! This one’s from the author of the “Too Far” series (remember that extremely forbidden romance when she was into her step-brother AND a priest… what a triangle!!!). Anyway, this is the son of a crime lord, and he’s taking his siblings into the witness protection program! “Fourth grade teacher Adri Wilson is worried about the new boy in her class. Sherm is quiet and evasive, especially when he’s around his even cagier older brother. Adri can’t help her attraction to Rob, or the urge to help them both in whatever way she can…“
- My Reckless Valentine (Lovestruck Librarians Book 1) by Olivia Dade
- Rapturous (Quantum Series Book 4) by M.S. Force <— “…when she stumbles upon the secret that Hayden, Flynn and her other close friends have kept from her, will she allow hurt feelings to get in the way of true love?”
- Redeeming Rhys by Mary E. Palmerin
- Society Girls: Sierra by Crystal Perkins
- Secondhand Purses by Elizabeth Butts
- Unraveled (Undone) by Jennifer Dawson
- Blue: A Novel by Danielle Steele <— SHE LOST HER FAMILY IN AN ACCIDENT AND… as she’s healing, she meets a young boy that lives on the streets… “Thirteen-year-old Blue Williams has been living on the streets, abandoned by his family, rarely attending school, and utterly alone. Following her instincts, Ginny reaches out to him. Leery of everyone, he runs from her again and again. But he always returns, and each time, their friendship grows.” BUT!!! “…just as Blue is truly beginning to trust her, she learns of a shocking betrayal that he has been hiding…“
- Known (A Bone Secrets Novel) by Kendra Elliot
- Mine (Trojans MC Book 5) by Sam Crescent
- Accidental Bride (Beaufort Brides Book 3) by Noelle Adams
- HHot Protector (A Hostile Operations Team Novel)(Book 10) by Lynn Raye Harris
- Hometown Heroes Boxed Set – Hot, Hunky, & Hard to Resist
- To Have and to Master: Masters Unleashed by Sparrow Beckett <— WHEN HER FATHER FINDS OUT WHAT THIS DOM DOES TO HIS SHELTERED DAUGHTER, HE FORCES HER TO COME BACK HOME ALERT! “Konstantin, a powerful Dominant, is used to fast living and wanton submissives. But after years of his grandmother haranguing him to marry, he agrees to meet a girl from her rural Russian village. Naturally submissive, Varushka turns out to be everything Konstantin wants in a woman…“
- Tall, Dark, & Loaded: A Boxed Set of 6 Billionaire Boyfriend Romances
- Sex, Lies & Lace (Sex and Lies Book 4) by Kris Calvert
- Honor (Blackstone Series Book 1) by J.L. Drake
- Just Ride: Legion of Guardians by Xyla Turner <— BIKER BOOK!
- File Gumbo (Roughstock Book 3) by BA Tortuga <— M/M ROMANCE
- Prisoner Mine (Base Branch Series Book 6) by Megan Mitcham
- The Game: Claiming Her, Book 2 by Becca Jameson
- Loud is How I Love You (Hub City Romance, A) by Mercy Brown <— ROCK BAND ON THE RISE ALERT! Her band is finally making it, but she wants to make it with her guitarist and it’s becoming messy! “Emmy’s inability to keep her hands off Travis threatens everything they’ve worked for. Can Emmy find a way to break the rules and not blow the chance of a lifetime?“
- Starting Over by Barbie Bohrman
- Unwanted Girl by M.K. Schiller
- Almost Forgotten (The Broken Men Chronicles Book 2) by Carey Decevito
- When We Kiss: Ribbon Ridge Book Five by Darcy Burke
- Dating the Guy Next Door by Amanda Ashby
- Nick of Time (A Blue Ridge Romance Book 2) by Allison B. Hanson <— BEST FRIEND’S BROTHER ALERT! “Weddings make Tucker antsy—he’s got a bad track record with “forever.” The family screw-up became a screw-up famous rock star, and bottomed out fast. Now he’s putting his life back together, and the last person he wants to see is perfect Nichole…”
- Fixer-Upper (A Spinning Hills Romance Book 3) by Ines Saint
- Victoria (Women of Rexford Book 2) by <— SOUNDS GOOD BUT NO TO THAT COVER… I mean… it’s cute and all, but just NO to that cover. Doesn’t even seem to fit the story whatsoever (but who knows… maybe it’s like the cover?) Anyway… the blurb sounds good!! She’s caught in a drug issue because of one of her friends, and an undercover narcotics officer is falling in love with her, but can’t tell her the truth since he’s undercover.
- Misty Mountain (Smoky Mountain Romances Book 2) by P.C. Zick
- Here Comes Trouble by Kathy Carmichael
- Villainess by D.T. Dyllin
- After Love: An Austin Heroes Novel by Kathy Clark
- Forgotten Promises by Jessica Lemmon <— HE JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL ALERT!!! “Fresh out of jail, Tucker has a score to settle with Baybrook’s crooked chief of police—his own father. Nobody will believe Tucker’s explosive accusations without proof and a good lawyer, neither of which he has on his side. Until he sees someone he used to know, someone who just so happens to be the daughter of the best lawyer in the county…“
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Xavier Cold (Hard Knocks Book Two) (Hard Knocks Book Series 2) by Michelle A. Valentine <— January 20th 2016
- Sketch by Laramie Briscoe – January 21st 2016
- In This Life by Christine Brae <— January 22nd 2016
- PUCKED Over by Helena Hunting <— January 24th 2016
- Needing To Fall by Ryan Michele – January 25th 2016
- Boiling Point (Crossing the Line) by Tessa Bailey – January 25th 2016
- Sin & Suffer (Pure Corruption) by Pepper Winters – January 26th 2016
- Spider Game (Ghostwalker) by Christine Feehan – January 26th 2016
- Backlash (Winter’s Wrath Book 1) by Bianca Sommerland - January 26th 2016
- Enshrine by Chelle Bliss - January 26th 2016
- Pandemonium (MC Sinners Next Generation Book 1) by Bella Jewel - January 26th 2016
- Mercury Striking (The Scorpius Syndrome) by Rebecca Zanetti - January 26th 2016
- Hooked Up: Book 2 by Arianne Richmonde - January 26th 2016
- Sage’s Eyes (Forbidden) by V.C. Andrews - January 26th 2016
- Roadside Magic (Gallow and Ragged Book 2) by Lilith Saintcrow - January 26th 2016
- A Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Series 4-Book Bundle: Alex, Garrett, Zack, Ryker by Sawyer Bennett - January 26th 2016
- Sweet Revenge (2-Book Bundle: Sweet the Sin and Darker the Release) by Claire Kent - January 26th 2016
- An Act of Salvation (Acts of Honor Book 2) by K.C. Lynn - January 27th 2016
- The Perfect Life by Erin Noelle - January 31st 2016 - January 31st 2016
- Beautiful Burn: A Novel (The Maddox Brothers Book 4) by Jamie McGuire – January 31st 2016
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).