WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! A.L. Jackson’s latest release JUST WENT LIVE!!! ➜ Stay: A Bleeding Stars Stand-Alone Novel!!! THIS ROCK STAR’S lifestyle finally caught up with him…
I owe her my life and I have three months to repay that debt…”
And also: Hard & Reckless (Club Reckless Book 1) by Victoria Ashley <— JUST WENT LIVE!! WHOA. WHAT. A. COVER!!! His best friend stole his girl… and now he wants revenge. “Somewhere in his f**ked up, twisted mind, he thought it would be okay to share my girl. Now… Now, he gets to see what it feels like to share what is his. Brooke Collins… Hopefully she can handle both of us, because I intend to make Cole work for her. The hard part will be making sure she falls for the right one in the end. I don’t intend for that to be me… ”
HOLY MOLY this is a big list!! 100+ featuring some big-hit authors with books that we were highly anticipating, and a few new-to-me that sound just as good.
Like: The Room Mate (I love roommate stories… pining is always so fun. And it’s even more fun when they sorta can’t stand each other. All of that invasion of privacy and blurring of lines!!), Unsightly (a modern-day “Beauty and the Beast” and the whole blurb has me!!! She has an accident and wakes up in the abandoned house that’s rumored to house a scary-looking guy), The Dark Forest (THAT WARNING! *gasp*!!! And of course, keyword… “taboo”. YIKES!! Consider me titillated and curious! Sometimes it’s fun to be appalled. ) Raw Deal (Cherrie Lynn is one of my absolute favorites, and this is her latest. He’s a fighter that killed her brother in the ring… and then he shows up at the funeral), Gravity (she was always there for him since they were young, and then he becomes so famous, she’s practically left behind, and devastated…), Crazy Good Love (she finally gets away from her overprotective brothers, and now she has to contend with her roommate’s overprotective brother, too. And he’s hot. And HER family likes him ’cause he’s overprotective like they are. *sigh* POOR HER. LOL!!! I love the sound of that!).
Then there are a few in the bargain section that have me rubbing my hands together with glee! Whistling In the Dark (eeeeep!! That creepy blurb), The Hard Count (super-bargain and totally for me!!) and of course Trigger Warning (which I one-clicked with gusto)!
P.S. I’m reading an AWESOME book right now by Leylah Attar that’s coming out next week (it’s not up for preorder yet) but I will keep you updated. SO far, it’s everything I’ve come to expect from her and more! Vibrant, and intense, and awful and wonderful.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Penmort Castle by Kristen Ashley
- Sommersgate House by Kristen Ashley
- Lacybourne Manor by Kristen Ashley
- Eleventh Grave in Moonlight: A Novel by Darynda Jones
- Power Game by Christine Feehan
- Staying for Good: Most Likely To, Book 2 by Catherine Bybee
- Any Time, Any Place by Jennifer Probst
- Accidentally on Purpose: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis
- Complicated by Kristen Ashley – LOOK YOU GUYS!!! A new one by Kristen Ashley coming May 2nd 2017!!!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- The Hard Count by Ginger Scott <— FOOTBALL PLAYER ALERT!!! AMAZING REVIEWS & it’s super-bargain priced right now. I LOVE this author!!! He’s from the wrong side of town, and she’s the privileged daughter of the coach. “When two ugly worlds collide, even the strongest fall. But my world…it hasn’t met the boy from West End…“
Jaime: I finished The Hard Count this morning. Really lovely story with some themes that are really relevant – especially this week. A five star read for me.
Tasha: …you should definitely read The Hard Count! It’s so much more than just a romance. More of the focus really is on football, the politics on that, family dynamic and struggles, and there are touches on drugs, gangs, violence. I got really caught up in the football, lol, I caught myself still with spirit chanting “Hoorah” (internally) days after!
Sara: This is an awesome book!
- Whistling In the Dark by Lesley Kagen <— CREEPY PSYCH-THRILLER? Gorgeous cover, creepy title and an even more ominous blurb! A VERY BAD guy is on the loose, and two little girls are trying to fend for themselves. “…the girls’ mother is hospitalized, their stepfather has abandoned them for a six pack, and their big sister, Nell, is too busy making out with her boyfriend to notice that Sally and Troo are on the Loose. And so is a murderer and molester. Highly imaginative Sally is pretty sure of two things. Who the killer is. And that she’s next on his list. Now she has no choice but to protect herself and Troo as best she can, relying on her own courage and the kindness of her neighbors…” (super-bargain priced today)
- Beautifully Damaged by L.A. Fiore <— FIGHTER ANGSTY ROMANCE ALERT!! Each one in the series is super-bargain priced today!
- Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged Book 2) by L.A. Fiore <— This one too!
- Beautifully Decadent (Beautifully Damaged Book 3) by L.A. Fiore <— and this one too!
- Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances by Neil Gaiman <— REMEMBER THIS ONE FROM LAST WEEK??? Or was it the week before? IT’S SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED TODAY!!!! ANY BOOK CALLED TRIGGER WARNING HAS MY ATTENTION BIG TIME!!!! I saw it last week and I wanted it, and today, it’s SUPER-BARGAIN priced! I one-clicked!!! “Trigger Warning explores the masks we all wear and the people we are beneath them to reveal our vulnerabilities and our truest selves. Here is a rich cornucopia of horror and ghosts stories, science fiction and fairy tales, fabulism and poetry that explore the realm of experience and emotion…” and quite a few of our fellow readers are HUGE fans of this author!
- 8 Days For Salvation by Yolanda Olsen <— KIDNAPPED/DARK READ ALERT!!! Okay so, I only just found out about this author due to a book she has coming out in a few days (Creep - down there in the preorders. The cover gave me the heebs). LOL!!! The blurb intrigued and confused me, and then I noticed she had MORE dark books out (listed as horror, but they sound along the lines of “dark read” horror – not supernatural monsters, but more like… human monsters. Bad guy serial killers and kidnappers and the like.) Pretty good reviews, too. I haven’t read her yet, but I think I must give her a try! Anyway, all that to say that this one sounds like some of our creepy dark reads. “If you can hear me. If you can see me. My name is Ione Winslow. PLEASE HELP.“
- Romance Island Resort Rock Star Box Set (Romance Island Resort Box Set Series Book 1) by Demelza Carlton <— ROCK STAR BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! First three books at a bargain price!
- The Baltimore Banners: Second Period Trilogy: The Baltimore Banners Boxed Set 2 by Lisa B. Kamps <— HOCKEY STAR BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! books #4 through 6 at a bargain price!
- Hot as F*ck: Contemporary Romance Duet <— DUET BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! at a bargain price!
- Killer Next Door Series: Books 1-3 by Carlie Sexton <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! First three books at a bargain price!
- Bloodshed: 5 Book Romance Box Set by Olivia Jones <— 5 BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! at a bargain price!
- Unsightly: A Modern-Day Retelling of Beauty and the Beast by Amber Garza <— RECENT RELEASE RECLUSIVE HERO ALERT!!! Sounds right up our alley! But of course. How we love our reclusive, tortured heroes. Okay so, all her life she’s heard rumors about a “beastly boy” in an abandoned house in a forest, and one day she has a car accident around there and wakes up in the abandoned house. “Over the next couple of days, he nurses her back to health, but she never sees his face. He wears a mask and refuses to take if off. In the final minutes before her departure, curiosity gets the better of her and she yanks his mask off. Immediately, she is horrified. His face is deformed and unsightly. Angry, he tells her that she’s made a terrible mistake, and now she can’t leave. While held prisoner, her captor waffles between cold and kind…“
- Etched in Sand: A True Story of Five Siblings Who Survived an Unspeakable Childhood on Long Island by Regina Calcaterra <— TRUE STORY and it’s super-bargain priced today. “Regina’s Calcaterra memoir, Etched in Sand, is an inspiring and triumphant coming-of-age story of tenacity and hope…”
- Blurring the Lines (Men of the Zodiac) by Marisa Cleveland <— OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!! And it’s super-bargain priced today! She told him he’s ruining the community so he hired her, but “...the more he tells himself to keep his hands off his new, sexy secretary, the harder it is for him to come up with reasons why office romances never work and why it’s a bad idea to cross the line...”
- Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones <— DARYNDA JONES ALERT!! Remember that huge series sale last week? This was the reason why…
Tessa: Charlie Davidson is a fun read. I have to say, the first is my least favorite, but it still kept me going to book two. And Tuesday, the eleventh comes out! WOOT!
Nay: Ooh I forgot about Eleventh Grave–another SQUEEE!!!!!
Tessa: I’m loving the new Charlie Davidson. Pure laughs as she basically gives a quick overview.
- Of Fate and Phantoms (Ministry of Curiosities Book 7) by C.J. Archer
- Cheating Death (The Immortal Descendants Book 5) by April White
- Power Game (GhostWalker Novel, A) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN ALERT!!!
- Reaping The Immortal: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Pamela Labud
- The Truth About Cats And Wolves: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Alethea Kontis
- The Witch Rescues Her Werewolf: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Cate Dean
- The Vampire Bounty Hunter’s Unexpected Catch: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Larissa Emerald
- Close Encounters Of The Alien Kind: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Fiona Roarke
- Magic’s Song: A Nocturne Falls Universe story by Sela Carsen
- The Forests Of Dru: Sorcerous Moons – Book 4 by Jeffe Kennedy
- Freedom: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance by A K Michaels and Michelle Fox
- The Dark Forest: A Collection Of Erotic Fairytales <— DARK & TABOO ALERT! OKAY YES THIS WARNING HAS MY ATTENTION!!! “This anthology breaks every rule and is extremely taboo. It is so dark that it’s actually black, and definitely not for the faint of heart. This anthology is not your typical romance. You have been warned.“
- Rebel Unveiled: Aspen Valley Wolf Pack by Amber Ella Monroe
- The Last True Hero (The Burned Lands Book 2) by Bec McMaster
- Gypsy At Heart (The Gypsy Chronicles, Book 1) by Ellen Dugan
- Divided (Book Seven of the Silver Wood Coven Series) by Hazel Hunter
- Soul of a Viking (The MacLomain Series: Viking Ancestors’ Kin Book 3) by Sky Purington
- Night Beckons (The Heroes of New Vegas Book 4) by Colleen Gleason
- Broken Pieces (Patchwork Series Book 2) by Toni Aleo <— DIFFERENT SUPERNATURAL CLANS CANNOT MIX!!! But… two have fallen in love. “While they both know they have their places and responsibilities in their clans, their love is too strong. How can they let go of what they have? Though it is forbidden, Oceanus and Taegan won’t stop until they can have each other.”
- Smoldering Ashes (Ashes to Ashes Book 4) by Annie Anderson
- The Wishing Well (Legends of Love Book 1) by Avril Borthiry
- Discovering Skidbladnir (Agents of Norse Book 1) by A.R. Hall
- Phoenix Everlasting (The Cascade Book 2) by Rebecca Royce
- Falling Out of Focus by Brynn Myers <— INTRIGUING BLURB!! “When a dream of dying actually becomes a chance to live. All you have to do is fall…”
- Shifter Claimed (Dark Wolf Enterprises Book 1) by A.M. Griffin
- Reconciliation: Book Two of the Reluctant Warrior Chronicles by Amy Brock McNew
- A Night In With Grace Kelly by Lucy Holliday
- The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN ALERT!!! HER BEST FRIEND’S NERDY BROTHER CRASHES AT HER PLACE… but he isn’t so nerdy anymore “…I’m holding strong until the third night of our new arrangement when we get drunk and he confesses his biggest secret of all: he’s cursed when it comes to sex. Apparently he’s a god in bed, and women instantly fall in love with him. I’m calling bullshit. In fact, I’m going to prove him wrong...”
- Accidentally on Purpose: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis
- Dirty Dealers by Tia Louise
- Raw Deal (Larson Brothers) by Cherrie Lynn <— FIGHTER SHOWS UP AT HER BROTHER’S FUNERAL ALERT!!! CHERRIE LYNN’S LATEST!! One of my favorite authors from my early indie/new-adult days has a new book coming out! This one sounds intense!!! He killed her brother in a cage match, but then he shows up to the funeral… “When Mike shows up at the funeral, he’s nothing like Savannah expected. Gone is the fierce, brutal beast she’s seen in the cage. In his place is a beautiful man torn with guilt, seeking forgiveness, and willing to do anything to ease her pain. Her family doesn’t approve, but her heart doesn’t stand a chance…“
- Kisses at Midnight (James Patterson’s BookShots Flames) by Jen McLaughlin and Samantha Towle
- Missing Pieces by Ivy Smoak <— ROAD TRIP BETWEEN STRANGERS ALERT!!
- The Devil’s Daughter (Hidden Sins Book 1) by Katee Robert
- Hardcore (Filth Book 3) by Dakota Gray
- Only at The Cavern (The Cavern Series Book 2) by Anna Alexander
- Seducing the Sheriff (Wicked Women Book 2) by Eliza Knight and Annabelle Weston
- Wed to You (Southern Heat Series Book 3) by Jenna Harte
- Gravity by Lauren Runow <— HIS ROCK STAR FAME ECLIPSED HER ALERT!! ”Through fame and fortune, she was there. Loving Lily was the one thing I got right. Eclipsing her in my shadow, I took from her until she was empty.” AND!!! My friend Nancy read an early copy and LOVED it, saying (about her and her husband): “…When I first started reading the book, I could not believe how their first encounter was so similar to ours. Anyway, I’m in love with this book.” P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY!!!
- Naked Attraction: A Sweet & Sexy Romance by Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku
- Suited for Sin: Sing by Angel Payne
- Saving Drew (Silver Bay series Book 3) by Lara Van Hulzen
- Fighting Love (The Littleton Brothers) by Melissa West
- Casanova by Emma Hart <— HE BROKE HER HEART ALERT!!! “A casanova to his core. My ex-best friend. And the bad boy whose reputation precedes him—the same reputation I’m tasked with turning to gold… Or so they think…”
- Spring Fling by Elle Christensen <— STUDENT TEACHER ROMANCE ALERT! It’s a short story, but sounds like fun!! “After spending spring break together, it’s clear they both want more. But, when it turns out that Logan is a new teacher at Abbi’s school, it looks like their relationship is doomed to be nothing but a spring fling…“
- The Tattered Gloves by J.L. Berg <— SHE ESCAPES HER ABUSIVE CHILDHOOD ALERT!!! “Hoping to leave behind the shattered life of my past, I find myself in a boring, small town, with an aunt I’ve never met and at a school I loathe. But soon I learn, not everything in this world is as black and white as I’ve determined. Sometimes those we are so quick to judge often need a second, third or even fourth time to make a first impression…“
- Before the Lie (The Confession Duet Book 1) by K.D. Robichaux <— LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ALERT!! “Our eyes locked across the room, and that was all she wrote…” Yep. The blurb is a bit longer than that, but not much. That said… color me intrigued. Sometimes getting right to the point is enough. And then… there’s this COVER. LOL!!! WOW.
- Destined Time: A Love Through Time Novel by Stephany Wallace
- The Practice Boyfriend (The Boyfriend Series Book 1) by Christina Benjamin
- Cooking Up Love (McCallister’s Paradise Book 5) by Chantel Rhondeau
- Confession Of A Nerdoholic by Savannah Blevins
- Dark Hearts (Light in the Dark Book 3) by Micalea Smeltzer <— THEY ARE BOTH RUNNING FROM THEIR PASTS… “He sees the darkness in my heart but he’s not afraid, because he’s like me. They say opposites attract, but we’re proof that like-and-like are a far more potent combination…“
- Pakhan’s Salvation (Pakhan Duet Book 2) by V.F. Mason
- Chase Me (The Holmes Brothers Book 4) by Farrah Rochon
- Scoring Lacey by Jenna Howard <— HER YOUNGER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND IS A HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! “Lacey also never expected Shayne Donnelly. The NHL goalie is her brother’s best friend and is ten years younger than her…”
- A Crown of Bitter Orange (La Vie en Roses Book 3) by Laura Florand
- Preppy: The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater Part TWO (King Series Book 6) by T.M. Frazier <— T.M. FRAZIER ALERT!! “This is book six in the King Series and the second part of Preppy and Dre’s story.”
- Staying For Good (A Most Likely To Novel Book 2) by Catherine Bybee
- Virgin For The Fourth Time: Barrington Billionaire’s Series: Book Four by Jeannette Winters
- The Unmasked CEO (Captured by Love Book 7) by Miranda P. Charles
- With This Ring (Windswept Bay Book 6) by Debra Clopton
- Kiss Me, Cowboy (Wicked Women Book 3) by Eliza Knight and Annabelle Weston
- A Venture of the Heart (Silver Bay Book 1) by Amelia Judd
- Read Between the Lines by Jill Breugem
- Royal Scandal: A Royals in Exile Novel by Marquita Valentine <— SHE FINDS OUT HER BEST FRIEND IS A PRINCE ALERT!! “…when her best friend and secret crush reveals that he’s a flesh-and-blood prince, she doesn’t know what to think. Still, she’ll do anything for Colin, including becoming his wife–in name only, of course. But when their plans to stay purely platonic go by the wayside, their fake honeymoon turns all too real…“
- Royal Blood (The Betrayed Series Book 3) by Victoria Renteria
- Fighting for Love (The Elite Book 3) by Nicole Flockton
- Retaliation (Nirvana Book 3) by Anise Storm
- Three (Count to Ten Book 3) by Jane Blythe
- Heading for Home (Kinkaid Brothers Book 2) by Trish Edmisten
- Screwmates by Kayti McGee <— COMEDY ROMANCE ROOMMATES ALERT!!! He’s her roommate and she thinks he’s hot. “…since I work nights and he’s at class all day – it’s like living alone at half the rent. Then an unexpected night off turns into an unexpected morning in Marc’s bed, but it turns out we can’t even figure out the screwing...”
- Forbidden Love (Love Stings Series Book 3) by Evan Grace
- Playbook: A Love Story by Tracy Ewens
- To Win Her Back (Players) by Mackenzie Crowne
- Deja Vu (Titan World Book 0) by Cristin Harber <— NEW SERIES COLLABORATION (TITAN WORLD) AND IT SEEMS ALL of the books (10) are LIVE today!!! I’m not quite sure about the order (or if they even need to be in order) some books are numbered, and some are not. Some books even have the same number? I shall research further… “From New York Times best-selling author Cristin Harber and Anna Bishop Barker comes an exciting collaboration…”
- Edge of Temptation (Titan World Book 1) by Gennita Low
- Twisted Desire (Titan World Book 2) by Sharon Kay
- Target of Mine: The Night Stalkers 5E (Titan World Book 2) by M.L. Buchman
- Bullets and Bluebonnets (Titan World Book 3) by Jessie Lane
- Where I Belong (Titan World Book 4) by Claudia Connor
- Going Under (Titan World) by Anne Bishop Barker
- Flightpath (Titan World) by Amber Addison
- Rescued Heart (Titan World) by Tarina Deaton
- Downtime (Titan World) by Karyn Lawrence
- Never Mine: A Base Branch Novella (Titan World) by Megan Mitcham
- If I Dream (Corrupted Love Book 1) by K.M. Scott <— FIGHTER ALERT!!! “All I wanted was my freedom. It’s all I’d dreamed of from the first time I stood in the ring. Until I entered Robert Erickson’s world. Until Serena. Cruelty and ugliness surrounded me, but she was beautiful and good. I wanted to protect her from her father’s world, even though I knew being with her could mean the end of me...”
- Caged (Bound by Cage Book 1) by Brittany Crowley <— CAGE FIGHTER ALERT!! “I was perfectly content with my life, or at least I thought I was. Then Zander ‘The Hitman’ Cage walked into my bar with those hypnotizing blue eyes and everything I ever thought I wanted flew out the window...”
- Forever Secret: Forever Bluegrass #5 by Kathleen Brooks
- BLACK HILLS STRANGER (Black Hills Rendezvous Book 9) by Debra Salonen
- Island of Miracles by Amy Schisler
- Any Time and Any Place (The Billionaire Builders Book 2) by Jennifer Probst <— PROPERTY BROTHERS MEETS THE MARRIAGE BARGAIN ALERT!!!!! OH. EM. GEE. I LOVE The Property Brothers. I love anything HGTV and yesterday I was excited over a mother new release that seemed to have that feel, and now THIS one!!! *happy wiggle* Okay so three brothers own a construction company (and the blurb sort of hints at a big secret that we are privy to in the beginning of the blurb)… but anyway, one of the brothers goes to a bar and “…he’s immediately drawn to the smart-mouthed, badass, sexy bartender who sets his body on fire. Unfortunately, she doesn’t seem as intrigued by him, and his multiple advances are met with rejection. When he offers to restore the bar back to its original glory, he begins to work with her on a daily basis, and falls harder…“
- This Piece of My Soul: Tampa Suns Hockey (Clearing the Ice Book 2) by Robyn M. Ryan
- Blended Family: (A contemporary BWWM African American Interracial Romance) (The April and Derek Series Book 1)
- Gaining Trust (Kiss of Leather Book 5) by Morticia Knight <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Crazy Good Love (Crazy Love Series Book 1) <— HER ROOMMATE’S OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER ALERT!!! She’s ready to have relationships now that she’s away from her own overprotective brothers (and father), but now HE’S taken over as the protector. “I wasn’t prepared for my dad and brother to embrace Steve, the tattooed man who was hanging out shirtless in my dorm room on move in day. How can I explore friendships much less relationships when Steve has taken over as my primary protector? Acting like my brothers used to, only the feelings he invokes are nothing brotherly. I just want to explore…Steve Morrison, the alpha male who happens to be my roommates overprotective brother…“
- LOST ALL CONTROL (CLOVERTON SERIES Book 2) by Jodi Vaughn
- Dark at the Crossing: A novel by Elliot Ackerman <— I bet this one gets intense!! “From the author of the acclaimed Green on Blue, a timely new novel of stunning humanity and tension: a contemporary love story set on the Turkish border with Syria.“
- Iron Bound by Olivia Jones
- Hitman’s Obsession (Ivanov Crime Family Book 1) by Winter Sloane <— DARK MAFIA KIDNAP READ ALERT! “I began as his prize, a captive stripped of my ability to make choices. I never expected to find solace in a man the world considers a monster. Dimitri completes me…”
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Put Out (Kilgore Fire Book 5) by Lani Lynn Vale - January 26th 2017
- F*ck Club: Riley by Shiloh Walker - January 27th 2017
- Defense by Sandi Lynn - January 27th 2017
- Creep by Yolanda Olsen - January 27th 2017 <— COVER gives me the heebs. *shudders* and blurb intrigues me!
- Shadow’s Seduction (Immortals After Dark Book 17) by Kresley Cole - January 30th 2017
- Becoming Mrs. Lockwood by K.I. Lynn - January 30th 2017
- Make Me (The Sterling Shore Series Book 10) by C.M. Owens - January 30th 2017
- Ruthless (Playboys in Love) by Gina L. Maxwell - January 30th 2017
- Seven Minutes in Heaven by Eloisa James - January 31st 2017
- Good Boy by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy - January 31st 2017
- Vampire Girl 4: Moonlight Prince by Karpov Kinrade - January 31st 2017
- The Knight by Skye Warren - January 31st 2017
- Vampire Girl 4: Moonlight Prince by Karpov Kinrade - January 31st 2017
- Brides of the Kindred 18: Uncharted: (Alien Vampire Science Fiction Romance) (Older Heroine) (Brides of the Kindred Book 18) by Evangeline Anderson - January 31st 2017
- How to Date a Douchebag: The Failing Hours by Sara Ney – January 31st 2017
- Acer (No Prisoners MC Book 3) by Lilly Atlas - January 31st 2017
- Heartbreaker (Filthy Dirty Love) by Stacey Kennedy - January 31st 2017
- EASY 3 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward - January 31st 2017
- Justice Ascending (The Scorpius Syndrome) by Rebecca Zanetti - January 31st 2017
- Falling for the Highlander by Lyndsay Sands – January 31st 2017
- Right Behind You by Lisa Gardner - January 31st 2017
- New York Nights: A Collection of Steamy, Alpha-Male Romances by Whitney G - January 31st 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).