Happy new release day!! A few on this one that are big on many TBR lists, like The Book of Life: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy) (a long time in the making, and in the waiting, but it’s finally here!), and that one to the left (Tamed (The Tangled Book 3). So many of us LOVED Drew’s dirty mouth and mind. And Shame on Him by Tara Sivec (this looks like a steamy-fun series!).
Also —> Make sure you take a look at the bargain book/reader recommendations below. Not a huge list like Friday’s (of course), but this one looks extra angsty-good. And I. Mean. ANGSTY. Heartbreaking, and heart-wrenchingly intense.
ALSO!!! —-> Don’t forget to check out last night’s “Early-bird New Releases” post, ’cause I’m getting some great feedback on some of those, too! Like the book about the blogger that makes a point out of discovering a male author’s true identity (and meets him at a book convention) and Kendall Grey’s latest release (mob book). I’m hearing it’s awesome, too! Oh!! And uber-popular fanfic “Dusty” (at least book #1) has finally been released on Amazon. It’s on that list, too!
And for those of you that missed my Sunday post, it’s my TBR LIST!! 30+ books!!! “My latest TBR List – These just might rock my world, and I want to read them SO bad!” <— Tons of awesome reader comments about which one I should start next, and I’m about to break into it tonight.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- 53 Letters For My Lover by Leylah Attar <— this one sounds ANGSTY!!!! “…the perfect wife, the perfect mother, the perfect daughter. For thirty-three years, she has played by the rules, swallowing secrets, burying dreams and doing whatever it takes to anchor her family. Shayda Hijazi is about to come face to face with the one thing that can rip it all apart, the one thing her heart has always been denied: love.” And then she meets “Troy Heathgate”…. “Now Shayda is flying free and Troy has found the one thing that centers his soul. But even as they beat the odds, Shayda is diagnosed with cancer and faces a painful dilemma. On the one hand is the man who makes her feel gloriously alive and on the other, her children, and a husband ravaged by the past.“
- Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson <— UNCONVENTIONAL LOVE STORY ALERT!! recommended by Cynthia: “This week I read a sweet and amazing book: “Puddle Jumping” by Amber L. Johnson. It’s a short and beautiful love story about a very special boy and an amazing girl that loves him unconditionally. The author writes from the heart and it’s a world she is well versed in.” From the blurb: “Their bond is cut short due to her accident prone nature and they go their separate ways. Years later, they meet again and Lilly learns that there is something special about the boy she once knew, but she has no idea what it all means. And she’s not sure if she’s ready to find out.“
- Wrecking Ball by B.N. Toler <— Nancy found out this one today! Cheryl says: “Finished Wrecking Ball. Well-written, multi-faceted emotional read. Dear God, I need to take a break from these emotional reads or invest in Kleenex stock ” From the blurb: “Sometimes all it takes is one moment, fleeting as it may be, to crush what was once strong and indestructible, like a wrecking ball. Now Sophia has left and as she rediscovers herself, Brandon is left holding the shattered pieces of their lives, trying to figure out how to put them back together. “
- Life After Taylah by Bella Jewel <— Stephanie found us this deal! Oooooooh YES!!! I remember this blurb from a month or so ago’s list. “A love affair. Champion Motocross Racer. Bad boy. Married.” Yep… also hovering in my TBR list!
- Kismet by A.E. Woodward <— Kate recommends this one: “Have you read Kismet by A.E. Woodward yet? Oh my land. All sorts of nasty tears coming from this girl. LOL SOOOO worth it though. An incredible read.” From the blurb: “Her husband, daughter, and unborn baby. . . all gone in a flash. The life that she’d come to know, gone before she ever really got to live it. With a broken heart, she deals the only way she knows how, by shutting it all off. No communicating, no feelings, just pure nothingness.“
- Pulse (The Pulse Series Book 1) by Deborah Bladon <— Jenn recommends this author’s series: “Have you gotten into any of the series’ by author Deborah Bladen? Right up your alley, they are great!” Here’s a direct link to all of her books, and they do look good!
- Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love Book 3) by Jessica Park <— latest release from this author! P.S. I absolutely LOVED book #1. Here is the Flat-Out Love Series Reading Order and here is my review of #1: Flat-Out Love.
- If I Break by Portia Moore <— Janet recommends it saying: “I have to recommend this one. It has a vibe like one we were all reading last week. Read the description, but be careful of spoilers in the reviews. You need to go in blind.” <—- Eeeeeeep!!! I know what book you’re talking about (Is it this one? Rainfall by Melissa Delport). Thank you for this, Janet!!!!
- Embracing My Submission (The Doms Of Genesis Book 1) by Jenna Jacob <— Oh a DREAM-man Dom… “Haunted for years by dreams of a savage, amber eyed Dominant with lips so enticing my soul ached in frustration and lust. None of the Dominants at Genesis, my local BDSM club ever stirred me in such blistering ways. While I tried to fill my submissive desires vicariously through interactions at the club, I attempted to convince myself it was enough. But it wasn’t. My dream Dom made certain I hungered for more…”
- Savage Kind of Love: Prairie Devils MC Romance (Outlaw Love) by Nicole Snow <—- BIKER BOOK ALERT! Recent release and so far tons of great reviews! Looks promising!.
- The Book of Life: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy) by Deborah Harkness <— HIGHLY ANTICIPATED final installment in this trilogy!!!! Maddie says: “Book of Life by Deborah Harkness comes out tomorrow! Can’t wait! If you haven’t read the All Souls Trilogy….please add to your TBR list. Awesome series!!” Here’s the All Souls Trilogy Reading Order.
- Angel Love Story (Entwined Series Book 6) by H.T. Night
- The Agency (The Agency Hunger Series Book 1) by Jessica Page
- Shifter’s Claim Part II (The Shadow Shifters) by A.C Arthur
- Once in a Blue Moon (Beaux Rêve Coven) by Delilah Devlin
- Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven #2) by Coreene Callahan
- Breaking Danger: A Ghost Ops Novel (Ghost Ops Novels) by Lisa Marie Rice
- Black Rook (A Cornerstone Run Trilogy) by Kelly Meade
- Awaken: The Soulkeepers by Lori Adams
- Tamed (The Tangled Book 3) by Emma Chase <— Hildy loved it! “I finished Tamed yesterday and it was so funny. I love when a book makes me have a big ole’ giggle fit.” Here’s the Tangled Series Reading Order and my review of book #1: Tangled.
- Accidentally Married on Purpose: A Love and Games Novel by Rachel Harris <— FAMOUS GUY ALERT!! “Country music superstar Tyler Blue just wants a weekend of anonymity…though there’s something about the spunky waitress with the streaks of purple hair that tempts him like no other. Until the next morning, when they both wake up with fuzzy memories…and rings on their fingers.“
- What’s Done In the Dark by ReShonda Tate Billingsley
- A Wedding in Provence: A Novel by Ellen Sussman
- Tangled Bundle: Tangled Past\Texas Tangle (Texas Tangle Series) by Leah Braemel <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!! And it’s super-priced!
- Take Chances: Three Stories by Jessica Sorensen
- Shame on Him (Fool Me Once) by Tara Sivec <— “When a routine subpoena-delivery turns up a dead body, Lorelei knows that solving the murder is exactly what she needs to boost her confidence…until private investigator Dallas Osborne walks in and takes over the case. Dallas has always rubbed Lorelei the wrong way. It’s aggravating enough that he’s a pompous ass, but he’s also entirely too good-looking.“
- Sinful Rewards 1: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella by Cynthia Sax <— “Is her mystery man the reclusive billionaire with a wild side or the darkly dangerous bad boy?”
- Shattered by Olga Bicos
- Sex on the Beach (Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin) by Delphine Dryden
- The Witness by Ginna Gray <— MOB is after her and FBI agent is protecting her! “Their traitorous emotions—and their survival skills—are put to the ultimate test when their plane crashes during a blizzard. Now they are stranded in the mountains with hit men hot on their trail, and danger is closing in on Lauren and Wolf. There’s a traitor in the ranks of the FBI and Wolf knows there is nowhere safe to hide—except in a world he left behind long ago…“
- Rough and Tumble (Rough and Tumble Series) by Crystal Green <— “After Molly Preston flees a dead-end job with a lecherous boss, she finds herself in even hotter water after one of her best friends makes the wrong bet in a poker game with a sexy bad boy drifter in a backroom of the Rough & Tumble.”
- Pieces of Olivia: Charleston Haven #1 by Melissa West <— “Preston is best friends with her roommate, completely hot, and off-limits.”
- Naughty Bits Part IV: The Highest Bid by Joey W. Hill
- Misty: Double Dippin’ 5 (Zane Presents) by Allison Hobbs
- Mystery Men Box Set: Obsessed!\Lover, Stranger\Killing Moon by Amanda Stevens
- Mystery Box Set: A Will and a Way\Mind Over Matter\Risky Business\The Art of Deception\Treasures Lost, Treasures Found by Nora Roberts
- Improper Series Bundle: Improper Relations\Improper Arrangements\Improper Proposals by Juliana Ross
- Irrepressible Jasmine (Wild Crush) by Sami Lee
- VAIN (The VAIN Series Book 1) by Deborah Bladon <— “After returning from a semester in Paris, Alexa is back in her hometown of Boston and looking for anything but the drama that surrounds Noah. He’s intense, gifted, famous and a bastard through and through.“
- The Inheritance by Olivia Mayfield <— “…only one of them will win his millions: whoever finds out the truth about what happened to Maggie’s younger sister Cassandra, who vanished over eight years ago.”
- I Want You: A Novel (Italian Pleasures Book 3) by Irene Cao
- Get What You Need by Jeanette Grey <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! “Then his housemate, gorgeous undergraduate jock Marshall Sulkowski, invites him to watch a movie. In his room. Side by side on his bed. Needless to say, the sexual tension is wreaking havoc with Greg’s focus.“
- Dare to Surrender (Invitation to Eden) (Dare to Love Book 3) by Carly Phillips
- Boys and Toys (Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin) by Cara Lockwood
- Body Work by Fiona Hood-Stewart <— “Someone wants her dead and she can’t remember why…”
- Addicted: An Ethan Frost Novel; A Loveswept New Adult Romance by Tracy Wolff <— He’s rich and handsome… “But sometimes it terrifies me how much I crave him, how much I need him just to breathe. I always thought it would be my past that ruined us, but there’s a darkness in Ethan I never dreamed existed. Can we survive as his secrets surface—threatening to unravel us both?“
- Rock All Night (The Rock Star’s Seduction Book 2) by Olivia Thorne <— “Part 2 of the Rock Star’s Seduction series, and sequel to Rock Me Hard (The Rock Star’s Seduction Book 1)!”
- Her Temporary Hero (a Once a Marine Series book) (Entangled Indulgence) by Jennifer Apodaca <— Oh THIS sounds good!! Similar premise to a few, but the added factor that she’s on the run from her abusive ex. “Former beauty queen Becky Holmes and her baby are on the run from her dangerous ex. With her dreams of love and marriage destroyed, she’ll do anything to protect her child…even agree to hide out in her boss’s cousin’s house while he’s away. Wealthy, sexy, and emotionally haunted Logan Knight needs a temporary wife to get his land, per his dad’s rules. No wife, no inheritance. But when that wife lands on his doorstep and comes with a baby, his darkest memories are triggered. He tries to keep his distance, but his efforts are shattered when he starts to have real feelings for his fake wife and child.“