Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – July 3rd 2013

by Maryse on July 3, 2013 · 16 comments

A million hundred books came out yesterday ;) and where was I? Giggling online about Book Bash and sleeping it off. It is AMAZING how long a body can run on adrenaline alone. A couple hours of sleep a night for 5 nights in a row and I barely felt it. But now? *sigh* Yep. Exhausted and terribly late (by one whole day) with this post. But I’m slowly getting my book brain back and I’ll be catching up on my reading as I also chronicle the event, too. In the meantime, you can tell me what you’re reading.

Oh and!! I gathered the new releases right here (did you see how so many of favs have new releases out right now? Rebecca Donovan, Jodi Ellen Malpas, Nyrae Dawn, Kresley Cole, Gena Showalter…). Lots to choose from!

PARANORMAL

CONTEMPORARY

Kristine July 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti…..holy hell!!! Another great beginning to what looks to be an amazing series. Genetically enhanced military men? Who could ask for more ;)

Sadie July 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Just started Out of Breath! :) This series! It’s hard to describe why i would want to read books that fill me with anxiety, where i dread turning a page or reading a next line – but I am addicted! Kudos to Rebecca’s storytelling. Can’t wait to see how it ends – fingers crossed for relief for these characters!

Kellie July 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM

You should also check out the Vi Keeland series Belong to You which is on sale for 99 cents right now and the Made for you which just came out on Monday. I am reading book two now and have enjoyed it. Jack Cole is a great Alpha!

Lindsay July 3, 2013 at 3:45 PM

OMG I LOVED This Man Confessed!!! This Man trilogy has to be the most intimate novels I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. It is simply a beautifully written love story, and the Epilogue? AMAZING!!

Elaine Willis July 3, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I’ve already read Affliction, I Dream of Danger, and the Lora Leigh story in Enthralled. Of course, I haven’t got anything else done in the last 36 hours.

Next up, Hungry Like a Wolf.

And, oh yes, all three of them are wonderful!

Jill July 3, 2013 at 5:37 PM

High Risk Love by Shannon Mayer was just released, too!! It is her first contemporary novel and it’s really good!!

Jean July 3, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Just finished Out of Breath! Unbelievable story! Rebecca donovan is amazing! Now I am on to This Man Confessed….one of my favorite series!

Kate July 3, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Maryse, have you read Lick: Stage Dive 1 yet? Sooooo good.

Kate July 3, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I also read Uncharted , the novella to On The Island, last night. So good. Another interesting storyline with just the right amount of TJ and Anna. But for those of you who haven’t, you must read On The Island first. Awesome book!

Michelle M July 3, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Just finished Uncharted. You gotta read this one Maryse! I started reading it just hoping to feel a little connection to that Anna and TJ magic again and thought it would be nice to know the back story of the bones. Should have learned my lesson the first time when I underestimated On The Island and should have known this would be much more than a little backstory novella. Tracey has a way of telling Owen’s story in such a simple and understated manner that the emotions quietly seep into you and before you know it you’ve got tears in your eyes again. It’s beautiful.

Lori July 3, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Loved Lick, Stage Dive 1. Can’t wait for more books in this series.

Cassidy Dawn July 4, 2013 at 2:51 AM

Rereading Driven by K. Bromberg while waiting for Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover

Amanda July 4, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Wicked Games by Jessica Clark is free right now

Amanda July 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Sorry – Jessica Clare (*not Clark)

Marisa July 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM

As I said before, I’ve always loved reading and borrowed like a 100 books a year from the library, but then you’re stuck with what’s available and I hadn’t found your blog yet. I’m still new to ereading, not doing too bad though. So, anyway got lots of catching up to do. I’m chain raeding the Black Dagger series and loving it. Although I know it’s going to be ok in the end, I still suffer. I want them all to be happy so it hurts when they are hurting. I’ve read If I stay 1 and 2 and OMG, was that a hard read. I started when I wasn’t home and just browsed through my library to choose something. I didn’t remember what it was about and once I started couldn’t put it down, although I wanted really badly to. It was too much. When I got home came here to see reviews and only picked up number 2 because I read it had a HEA. I don’t think I could if I didn;t know that. After the read, I can say I liked it a lot, but during I was like “why am I reading this?”Also read Gabriel’s inferno 1 and 2 and enjoyed it a lot.

Linda July 5, 2013 at 8:53 AM

On the Island and Uncharted are amazing must reads!!! If I didn’t have such an out of control tbr list I definitely would be rereading both. Loved.