Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – June 11th 2013

by Maryse on June 11, 2013 · 15 comments

Yet another HUGE release day with TONS of books that we’ve been anxiously awaiting. Wow. What to reeaaad? What. To. Read?

Here are the ones jumped to the top-half of my TBR list: Epilogue (The Dark Duet: Book 3) <—- of course!! It’s what I’m actually reading right now!, Breathe Me In, & Defiance <— Tiffany just updated us that she decided on this one and said “I just started Defiance and its Butt-Kickin so far!!”. There are about 4 others on here (not including the ones I *squeed* about earlier this week) that I’ll intend on sampling, asap. And I’m all ears if you guys finds some gems in the list, too! ;)

Rose June 11, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Thank you!! Just downloaded a bunch of samples… lol- it’s going to be a “pizza” kind of night for the family!

Michelle June 11, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Just finished forever too far LOVED it!!!!

Aleah June 11, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Real ugly was amazing but it ended with a Hugh cliffhanger that caused me to throw my iPad.

Aleah June 11, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Lisa June 11, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I pre-ordered Epilogue but apparently there was a mix up and thosebof us tht pre-ordered received her rough draft not her final cut. Its missin a chapter and …lol…the epilogue. Luckily someone on your forum warned people so i havent started yet. Its supposed to get worked out soon but It was a pretty big let down. I’ve been counting down for this one. Now I’m jst twiddling my thumbs afraid to start anythng else.

Julie June 11, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Epilogue!!! Epilogue Epilogue Epilogue!!! Cannot WAIT to devour Caleb’s book!!!!

Maryse June 11, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I hear the corrected latest version is available and CJ Roberts posted an “FAQ” for how to fix this:

Lisa June 11, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Maryse you’re the best!!!!! *muah*

Maryse June 11, 2013 at 7:04 PM

*muah* back!! ;)

Cassidy Dawn June 12, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I just finished reading Driven by K. Bromberg! OMG – one of the best books of the year by far…Colton Donavan – hot alpha race car driver with a big heart (HOT!) and a strong female heroine. Good characters, great writing, an actual plot, and steamy sex scenes… Couldn’t believe it was the author’s first book…LOVED IT!

Kimberly B June 12, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Just finished forever too far 5stars!!!! loved it!

LaurenB June 12, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I’m so glad the epilogue was missing a chapter because I just finished and thought, huh? It can’t end there!

Ps I finished bad things yesterday and it was awesome!

Lauren June 12, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Finished the latest Rush/Blaire book. Loved it! So glad she wrote a 3rd. Now, who else thinks we need a Grant/Harlow & maybe even a Nan/River (Captain) book?

Michelle June 15, 2013 at 8:05 AM

The Druis Series bundle 1-3 ny Marata Eros is FREE for Kindle right now!

Claudia June 21, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Just finished Bad Things (Tristan & Danika #1) by R.K. Lilley, and it was so good! I am never compelled to write comments or reviews. I was intrigued by these characters from their introduction in the up in the air series and i have fallen for them hard! Tristan has that whole bad boy, rocker, tattooed thing going but is still super charming, flirty and sweet! I can’t wait until book two comes out!