Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – June 18th 2013

by Maryse on June 18, 2013 · 19 comments

Today’s latest book releases are up and like usual, a few of ‘em really caught my eye. Like… shock value kind of “caught my eye”. I made notes below, next to their links.

One’s about an older woman who falls for her dead daughter’s boyfriend (ooooooh!!!), one looks like it’s about a girl dating an escort (ooooooh!!!), one is about a cult investigation but they are being “sucked” into it (oooooohh!!!)… OH! And one is a “new adult” that looks right up our alley – girl leaves to start a new life, meets bad boy artist, but it’s how the synopsis ended that made me go….. Oooooooohh!!

LOL!!!

And of course so many more that look so good, so let me know if you see some must-reads below. :D

Oh and a new bargain or two!!

PARANORMAL:

CONTEMPORARY:

Claudia June 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM

OMG there’s a new Bonnie Dee book!! I didn’t know, thank you Maryse!
And i was waiting for 2 books from this list, The Art of love and Jane’s Melody ( amazing 5 stars!)

Maryse June 18, 2013 at 9:30 AM

YES!!! Bonnie Dee is on there, too!!! Love her! (and thank you for the note about Jane’s Melody).

Victoria June 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I’m not sure if you already have mentioned it but Cynthia Eden’s Mine To Take was released, its short but good, total alpha hero. 99cents right now too

Wendy M June 18, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Hi Maryse,

Not sure if you posted this previously but Tie Me by Olivia Cunning is out now as well :-) Love Sole Regret!!

Lisa June 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM

My poor tbr books are gonna get a comlex because i keep shifting em around. Lol. Everytime I decide on my weekly list , it changes, and every week I tell myself I’ll do better and stay committed the following week. Well looks like the cycle is continuing on ….Im off to download some samples now. :-)

Lisa June 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Lol…I meant complex. Me and my phone do not get along.

Maryse June 18, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Lisa. You described exactly my predicament!!! And your second post, too. LOL! :D

Maryse June 18, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Thanks Wendy!! How did I miss that one?! I’m adding it. :)

Evieve June 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid was so much fun!

Claudia June 18, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Anyone reading Otherwise Occupied? So Good!!!

Bobbi Romans June 18, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Cynthia’s Mine to Take is fantastic. Not quite done yet, but I’m in love. And wheee….I’m up there too. Thank you very much.

Back to the WIP then finishing up Mine to Take.
Bobbi

Stacy June 19, 2013 at 7:55 AM

The book I mentioned in another comment is now on sale for .99 cents. You really should check is out, so good!!!

The Edge Of Darkness (Darkness Trinity) by Melissa Andrea

Jean June 19, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Claudia, glad to see your comment about Otherwise Occupied. I just finished Surviving Raine and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! Now I know I need to read Otherwise Occupied! Great author and writing style! Thanks!

Lisa June 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Try Me (One Night With Sole Regret) by Olivia Cunning is free right now.

Emily June 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Maryse – have you read “Leo” by Mia Sheridan? SO GOOD! I’m 47% into Leo’s Chance right now and loving it! Love this series and the story of Leo and Evie!

Jean June 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Thanks Lisa, just downloaded it! I LOVE FREE! Emily, thank you also – I didn’t know there was a 2nd book! I did read Leo and loved it!

Tammie June 19, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Neanderthal seeks human is absolutely a laugh out loud novel a really great read good character developments and loveable witty writing! The author did a fanfreakingtastic job I truly loved reading every word in this book and didn’t want it to end! A nice light hearted read and funny to boot! A 5 star read for me….maybe because I just read butterfly weeds and had some really teary moments and my heart felt so heavy at the end of the book it was good to read a good light funny book!

Mariah June 21, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Human Seeking Neanderthal is AWESOME!!!! I would totally take advantage of this 99cent bargain! I loved it so much. It is a new 5 star read for me. Well written and very witty! It is reminiscent of Tilly and Tess (Heller and Blood Fued). You will not be sorry!

Demi June 25, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I went all over the place this time — it was the weekend!!

Have to agree to agree with all and at a bargain too – Human Seeking Neanderthal – yeap!
.. and then went for Jennifer L Armentrout’s Obsession (an Arum hmmm) and “Scars and Songs” *sigh*. Had Victoria Michael’s “Boycotts & Barflies” ready to go but had to divert to EIT #7 fix of course!

—and just finished EIT’s “Come Alive” OMG!!! what can I follow that with!?!