<— look what’s live on Amazon! I know SOOOOOOO many in our reading-crew have been anxiously awaiting this installment in a much loved R.K. Lilley series, and “Bad Things” (book #1) has been on my main TBR list for a while. Too long, in fact, considering it’s a ROCK STAR book, and considering how so many of my like-minded book buds loved it.
So…. guess what I’m currently reading? Tee hee! I know you already know ’cause I’ve been spouting it for a day now. But yes, I’m finally “on it”! P.S. Here’s the “Tristan & Danika Series Reading Order” (and they DO have to be read in order). Luckily book #1 is on sale right now.
A bunch below that have me curious and sampling… but these have me especially excited today: The Fixed Trilogy (I one-clicked that deal!), Coming Home (sounds like the perfect book, for me), Lovely Trigger, and All These Pieces of Me (scarred hero, and it’s been on my TBR-curious list for awhile now).
So… what’s everyone else reading right now?
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. I also included some highly anticipated pre-orders down at the bottom.
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Bad Things (Tristan & Danika’s story) <— on sale right now! This is what I’m reading right now.
- Wanted: A Most Wanted Novel by J. Kenner <— Book Bash author alert!! Looks like this series has that Fifty/Bared feel and #1!
- Down and Dirty (A Dare Me Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Christine Bell <— Aimee found us this special! “A self-professed infatuation junky, she latches on the newest, hottest guy on the block, then finds a reason—real or imagined—to dump him. When she accepts a dare to rekindle her high school flame and jump in bed with her brother’s best friend, Shane Decker, she knows she’s in trouble.“
- All These Pieces of Me (The Stables) by C.E. Kilgore <— SCARRED HERO ALERT! Aimee found us this deal too. Oh I remember seeing this one when it was released a few months ago. “To say that I’m ugly is like saying a cemetery is quiet. Okay, maybe parts of me are attractive, sure. I’d gotten more than my share of second, hungry glances from women at clubs. Then I’d turn to the other side and they’d get a nice big glimpse of Quasimodo. Only the desperately drunk or the ‘I can fix you’ chicks took a third look.”
- What’s Yours is Mine by Talia Quinn <— Oh this sounds like fun, too. They HATE each other (for good reason – bad business four years ago) and then… “Darcy discovers when she stumbles into her condo after a long business trip and discovers she’s not alone. Someone else has moved in. Will Dougherty. And he says it’s not her place, it’s his.” <— Thanks Aimee!!
- Ruined: An Ethan Frost Novel; A Loveswept New Adult Romance by Tracy Wolff <— this recent release is on sale too! (thanks Aimee!!)
- In Kelly’s Corner (Fighting Connollys #1) by Roxie Rivera <— FIGHTER ALERT!! Lori found us this deal! “After a stalker breaks into her home, internet entrepreneur Bee Langston decides Kelly Connolly is the only man who can help her–but seeking help from the former Marine isn’t easy, especially after she made a spectacular fool of herself trying to kiss the sinfully sexy bodyguard.” <— oh… unrequited book love and embarrassment at making the first move is so fun! In books, that is.
- The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You by Laurelin Paige <— Kat found us this deal for this bundled series!! Another book is coming out soon, so YAY!! <— Er… is SHE the stalker? WHOA! “Stalking and restraining orders are a thing of Alayna Wither’s past. With her MBA newly in hand, she has her future figured out–move up at the nightclub she works at and stay away from any guy who might trigger her obsessive love disorder.” Christina says: “Ohhhhh! Get this if you have not read them yet!!!!” and Paulette agrees: “Great series and price!”
- Knight and Play (The Knight Trilogy, Erotic Romance Series) by Kitty French <— here’s one from last year that is super-popular!! (thanks Aimee!) “From the moment girl-next-door Sophie accepts the job as Lucien Knight’s PA, she understands how Alice must have felt when she tumbled down the rabbit hole. Lucien takes her safe, vanilla life away and plunges her head first into a huge dish of fantasy flavors.” <— Stephanie says: “Love this book!!!” (here is The Knight Trilogy Reading Order“
- Game Changer (Hells Saints Motorcycle Club) by Paula Marinaro <— BIKER BOOK ALERT and Kandace says: “I read this and really liked it. It’s one of those books if you just sit down and read you’ll enjoy it. A few parts were a little shaky but I thought over all it was a great story. I’d definitely recommend it.”
- Coming Home by Priscilla Glenn <— this one sounds awesome, and Sadie LOVED it. “Highly recommend Coming Home by Priscilla Glenn. Don’t know why I didn’t read this sooner since I really liked Back To You. The realistic slow build of the love story was what I was in the mood for. No insta love or fake drama. Danny gave me butterflies. Standalone. Read it. “
- Night Broken (A Mercy Thompson Novel) by Patricia Briggs
- Darkside Sun (Entangled Embrace) by Jocelyn Adams
- The Shadow Keepers Series 6-Book Bundle: When Blood Calls, When Pleasure Rules, When Wicked Craves, Shadow Keepers: Midnight, When Passion Lies, When Darkness Hungers, When Temptation Burns by J. Kenner, J.K. Beck
- Stolen Desire (Outlawed Realm) by Tina Donahue <— Oh I LOVE being in a bar and being taken by/enthralled with a sexy paranormal alpha male. FUN! In books, I mean. In BOOKS. Tee heeeeee!!! “One minute, Paige Ross is outside a Seattle bar, grieving a failed engagement. The next, she jerks awake in a weird, candlelit room with velvet walls, black silk sheets, and a man who motions for silence. Paige has little choice but to trust the powerful stranger who promises a way out of what looks like Satan’s brothel.” Sounds like it could be fun.
- The Innocent (FBI Psychics) by Shiloh Walker
- Playing Against Type (Soulgirls) by Heather Long
- Fury: Episode 1 by Charlotte McConaghy
- Lovely Trigger (Tristan & Danika #3) by R.K. Lilley <— this is what I’m reading now. Well… no not THIS book, but book #1 in the series ’cause everyone seems to LOVE this series like crazy. YAY MEEEEEEE!!!!!
- Off the Record (The Record Series) by K.A. Linde <— She’s a hard hitting reporter, and he’s a senator (who’s politics are not up her alley). But… “Liz is also headed into a secret romance with Brady that could destroy both their ambitions.” Ahhhh sometimes opposites attract.
- Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour) by Olivia Cunning
- Uncaged (Corps Security, Book 3.5) by Harper Sloan (here is the series reading order)
- HIGHER (The Indigo Lounge Series) by Zara Cox
- Always by Kindle Alexander <— M/M romance!
- Unexpected Oasis by CD Hussey <— (thanks Leslie!) From the blurb, she takes a contract job in Afghanistan to get away from the pain of her ex and his new girlfriend… and meets someone!
- Black Box by Cassia Leo <— ROCK START ALERT!?? Oh this sounds good! Their paths keep crossing (first time good, 2nd time tragic!!), he can’t forget her, wrote a song about her… “He has no expectations of fame and he’s never felt like his life had any purpose… until he meets Mikki in Terminal B. When Mikki and Crush cross paths for the third time in Terminal B, neither has any idea who the other person is; until they slowly piece together their history and realize that fate has more in store for them than just another love story.“
- Aftershock (book #2 – Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin) by Sylvia Day <— book #2 after “Afterburn” (see my review and interview with Sylvia, here)
- Mine To Crave (Mine – Romantic Suspense) by Cynthia Eden
- Desire (Isaac & Maya #2) by Ember Chase
- Burning Down the House by Allie Gail <— er… Okay I have no clue about this one. The synopsis intrigues me but makes me wonder where this book is going… Is it dark? is it romance? Is it YA? Is he dangerous? The high school goth turned sports-star… “The attraction is undeniable. The temptation is irresistible. And soon they’re sharing more than just an address. But with another life lost in a deliberately set blaze, Sara’s trust is faltering. Has she lost her heart to a serial arsonist? He’s already shown her the allure of playing with fire. And someone’s about to get burned.“
- Chloe (The Attainment Series) by J. H. Cardwell
- Captured in Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Liliana Hart
- Crash Into Love (Entangled Indulgence) by Sofia Grey <— Younger man/older woman ALERT!! “When she meets the dark and brooding and much younger Jonah, who’s staying next door, her book becomes the last thing on her mind.“
- Pretty Little Things by Teresa Mummert <— Secret past, new start, new life of lies. “A fake family, a new home and a pretty little life built on lies. But while our lives continued to intertwine, we were put on very different paths. Now it was only a matter of time before they collide and the beast behind the beauty is exposed.“
- Road to Somewhere by Kelley Lynn, Jenny S. Morris <— “A road trip. A singing competition. And super-hot cowboys.”
- The Roof Is on Fire: Hell House 2 by Brenda Hampton
- Scot on the Rocks by Brenda Janowitz
- Spring Fling: A New Adult Anthology by Julia Kent, Sara Fawkes, Lauren Hawkeye, Cathryn Fox
- Stroke of Love (Love in Bloom: The Remingtons, Book 2) Contemporary Romance by Melissa Foster
- Indecent… Proposal (Indecent… trilogy – Book 2) by Jane O’Reilly <– her best friend’s uptight brother!
- A Little Harmless Six Pack: (Harmless) (Harmless Bundle) by Melissa Schroeder <— WOW over 1100 pages (Get six Harmless books for one low price including four full length books and two short stories.)
- Mad Love by Colet Abedi
- Perfect Catch (Boys of Summer) by Sierra Dean <— baseball romance!
- Breathe You In (A Sweet Torment Novel) by Joya Ryan
- The Billion Dollar Bad Boy: A Billionaire’s Club Story (The Billionaire’s Club: New York) by Jackie Ashenden
- Forbidden Fruit: Volume 1 <— “10 Novellas about sexy, taboo relationships” bundled into this Anthology!
- Stirred Up 1 by Angela Graham & S.E. Hall
- Tattoo (Take It Off) by Cambria Hebert <— Can this author write a synopsis, or what?! Whoooooo just reading this blurb makes me go WHOA!! “…he makes a routine stop at the bank and finds himself flirting with the girl behind the counter. But his flirtation is cut short when criminals burst into the bank and shoot her right before his eyes. In attempt to administer first aid, Brody reveals a tattoo on his back. A mark that will drag him and the girl into the kind of situation he was trying to get away from. But he can’t walk away because he’s the only thing capable of keeping Taylor alive and bringing down the guys who shot her–guys who are seriously dangerous.” Here is the Take It Off Series Reading Order (although author says they can all be read as standalones. Each one is it’s own story). I read one from the middle a few months ago and enjoyed it well enough. I think I needed more detail and a slow-down in the story progression to really connect, but I’m curious about this one!
- Invincible (The Trident Code) by by Alana Albertson <— CRAZY sounding blurb (and quite dirty, at first) but then… “She whispered in a distinct Californian accent, “My name is Annie Hamilton. I’m an American citizen. I was kidnapped from a cruise ship five years ago. You’re my last hope. Please save me.” —-> WHOA! Some of our fellow readers really enjoyed, and some didn’t connect as much. Curious if anyone here has read it?
PRE-ORDERS (some highly anticipated ones!!!)
- The King: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward <—- *eeeeeeep* COMING SO SOON and I LOVE WRATH!!!!! April 1st my friends!! AP. RIL. FIRST!!!!
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover - expected release date March 18th 2014 <— *squeeeee* LOVE HER!
- Twisted (The Tangled Series) by Emma Chase - expected release date March 25th 2014
- Play (A Stage Dive Novel) by Kylie Scott – expected release date April 1st 2014
- Finding My Way (The Beaumont Series) by Heidi McLaughlin
- The Space Between: An Outlander Novella by Diana Gabaldon – expected release date April 15th 2014
- Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle) by Kristin Proby – expected release date March 18th 2014
- Nowhere But Here: A Novel by Renee Carlino <— - expected release date May 5th 2014
- Hudson (Fixed) by Laurelin Paige – expected release date July 8th 2014
- Lead (A Stage Dive Novel) by Kylie Scott - expected release date July 29th 2014
- On the Record (The Record Series) by K.A. Linde – expected release date August 26th 2014
- Protecting What’s Theirs (A Line of Duty Novella) (Entangled Brazen) by Tessa Bailey – expected release date March 31st 2014
- Reaper’s Stand (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanna Wylde - expected release date September 2nd 2014
- Prince Lestat by Anne Rice <— no pre-order link yet, but the expected release date isOctober 28th 2014