Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – March 12th 2013

by Maryse on March 12, 2013 · 13 comments

Happy NEW Release day! Lots of intriguing/exciting/titillating ones below (I noted a few that caught my eye)…

PLUS!!! I just found out that two of Colleen Hoover’s upcoming books are already up for pre-order on Amazon! Look what’s coming:

This Girl by Colleen Hoover (the companion novel to Slammed —>Will’s POV) is expected for release April 30th 2013. That is SOOOOOON people!! And it’s up for pre-order!

And then… I found THIS!!!! It’s not out yet (also up for pre-order) with an expected release date of July 9th, 2013. Colleen Hoover’s “Losing Hope“. (a companion novel to Hoplesss –> Holder’s POV) *happy dance*

<— er… okay those aren’t the real covers yet, but a good enough stand-in. ;) I can’t wait to see what her publisher comes up with!

Mindy March 12, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Maryse…OH MY WORD! So I just stumbled upon Falling For Hadie and whoa! This story ripped my heart out and I am not doubting a book hangover will still be present tomorrow. Check it out….but have tissues nearby.

angie March 12, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Mindy i read Falling For Hadie last week and yep def need tissues at the ready … it was such a good story :)

LaurenB March 12, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I didn’t know “Connie” was writing a book. I haven’t watched GH since Jason died. Guess I need to catch up. I wonder if that will be any good. I never read the one Diane and Spinelli wrote…

Ruby March 12, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I made a vow to only have colleen Hoover’s books on paperback so I hope we will get the printed version of this girl and losing hope very soon too !

Ing Cruz March 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Ohhh…have Losing Hope marked. I can’t wait for Holder’s POV. I really loved Hopeless…more than Slammed and Point of Retreat. Can’t wait.

Rebecka March 12, 2013 at 7:50 PM

M/m? Have you read TJ Klune’s new book Tell Me It’s Real? It was a sweet read.

Kimberly March 12, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Is Falling for Hadie a stand alone and does it have a cliffy?

Jenn March 13, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Kimberly I looked this up yesterday because my friend sent me a text to read Falling for Hadie; but their is a book one in this series called “Impossible” and their is a book 3 due out in August…I however do not know if these are stand alone books or not as I have not looked much into them other then to add them to my TBR

Jenn March 13, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I also thought that I would let everyone know that I have received numerous OMG texts from friends asking if I read After Math…I have not read it yet but it just moved up on my TBR list that grew tremendously just from Maryse blog post above… :)

Angie H. March 13, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Oh, wow! Great news in book releases! If you liked The Honor Series by Teresa Mummert, check out her new one, Suicide Note…LIVE TODAY!!! :)

Emely March 13, 2013 at 9:58 PM

New release by Minx Malone ” the thing I do for You” Alexander’s series, I really enjoyed the first book and I’m reading this one now

Argie March 14, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Ruining me and ruining you by Nicole reed!!