WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! A few more new releases & finds to post!
- Lay It Down by Mary Calmes <— M/M ROMANCE “…being stuck without a passport in a foreign country far from home is a nightmare, made worse by the fact that the person who did the stranding was his flighty twin brother…“
- Brooklyn Rockstar (Kendall Family Book 1) by Jennifer Ann <— ROCK STAR & THE NORMAL GIRL ALERT!! “Small-town girl Evelyn Kendall has just arrived in Brooklyn Heights. With a new job and her best friend as a roommate, she’s ready for an epic adventure free from her family’s constant supervision. She’s not prepared for the muscle-bound, tattooed star who appears out of nowhere and rocks her world…”
- Polarity in Motion by Brenda Vicars <— SUPER-BARGAIN & BULLIED and it sounds SO good!! The blurb right to the very end GOT me. Okay so… she’s in high school, and suddenly everyone is ostracizing and bullying her for a nude photo of her (but… it’s NOT her!!!)… “The kids at school mock her, assuming she took it herself. And Ethan, the boy she was really starting to like, backpedals and joins the taunting chorus. Surrounded by disbelief and derision on all sides, Polarity desperately seeks the truth among her friends. Only then does she learn that everyone has dark secrets, and no one’s life is anywhere near normal.“
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming:
It’s ready!!! A BIG release day, ’cause that forbidden-romance thrill to the left is finally live. Oooooh boy I can’t wait to hear what y’all think. Tee hee!!! Makes me *blush* just thinking of it. BUT!
If taboo romance is not up your alley, we have a BUNCH of fabulous sounding love stories below.
Like… The Confessions (for Tiffany Reisz fans!! That’s more forbidden-delight ’cause you know… he’s a priest). Eeeeeep! ALTHOUGH!!! If you haven’t read the series yet, start from the start. MUST! Plus… It’s All Relative by S.C. Stephens (of course!!! I’ve been giggling for days waiting for this one to go live – years ago I read it when it was free on another site, and never forgot a single thing. And the title is so clever!! In more ways than one – you’ll see). And Love in B Minor (she has a one night stand with a rock star, and then auditions to be in his video). The Sins That Bind Us (single mom with a bad past!!) and Graceful Ashes (dancer that gets a grant to go to her dream school, and then meets a guy, falls in love, and downward spirals into drugs etc…) Oh and!! The Turning Point (this is actually in the recommendations section, but how Jan recommends it has me wanting to read it badly)!
And then there’s next week’s pre-orders with at least three huge one-clickies for me!
Also don’t forget to check out:
- Yesterday’s ➜ A few early bird book releases (GREAT authors in this list – the early birds were extra-exciting!)
- My review of one of TODAY’S BIG RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS (plus a signed book giveaway!!) ➜ Book Review – It’s All Relative by S.C. Stephens
- My review of one of YESTERDAY’S BIG RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS ➜ Book Review – Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything!)
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Property of a Noblewoman by Danielle Steele
- Dark Promises: A Carpathian Novel by Christine Feehan
- Pack Challenge: Magnus Pack Series # 1 by Shelly Laurenston
- Surge: Bad Boy Racing Romance: Fastlane Series, Book 1 by Sloan Storm
- Phoenix Reborn: Alpha Pack, Book 7.5 by J. D. Tyler
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Wild: The Complete Series by Emma Hart <— THE WHOLE SERIES BUNDLED at a super-bargain rice!
- WOLF (Wolf River Book 1) by Alaska Angelini <— Stephanie found us this one saying: “This Novel has been Optioned for FILM!!! The book is a mix of Thriller, Horror, Paranormal, and Romance.”
- Protecting His Forever by LeAnn Ashers <— STALKER ALERT! Stephanie also found this exciting-sounding bargain one saying: “She has a stalker, and he’s brought company. Sydney is MINE, and I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe. But, when we’re hit with a surprise, our lives are changed forever…”
- If The Seas Catch Fire by L.A. Witt <— M/M ROMANCE And Stephanie found us this one, too, saying: “I don’t usually read M/M Romance, but this looks so good! Sergei gets the contract he’s been waiting for—the hit that promises to bring the town’s Mafia to its knees. But when a boss makes an unexpected move…“
- I Didn’t Come Here to Make Friends: Confessions of a Reality Show Villain by Courtney Robertson <— NOT Fiction but definitely an unconventional love story (well… sorta *snort* considering she’s a real life star of a reality show) and this is her book, and it’s bargain priced (thank you Stephanie!!) “...former Bachelor “villain” and season 16 winner Courtney Robertson shares her story of love and heartbreak, and the reality of appearing on reality TV…“
- A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole <— CLIMBING THE CHARTS BIG TIME & T is LOVING it already! “I’m currently reading A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole. I’m only like 8% in, and I’ve already teared up and swooned. Love Tillie Cole!! All of her books are F-ing brilliant!”
- The Turning Point by Freya North <— UNFORGETTABLE ALERT! Jan recommends this one! “A more recent read that has stuck with me is The Turning Point by Freya North (2015). Wonderful read, about a woman from England who by chance meets a man from BC (Canada) and they find ways to be together in spite of the challenges. Slowly builds and packs a POWERFUL EMOTIONAL PUNCH. After I finished it (a couple of months ago) It kept me awake that night, and I kept thinking about it for days. Randomly found myself thinking about it again last night. A book I won’t easily forget.”
- Easy Virtue by Mia Asher <— SUPER-BARGAIN priced ’cause I think #2 will be out soon!!!
- Dark Promises (Carpathian) by Christine Feehan
- Phoenix Reborn: An Alpha Pack Novella by J.D. Tyler
- A Shade of Vampire 24: A Bridge of Stars by Bella Forrest
- Beta’s Delight (Dixon Pack Book 2) by Bryce Evans
- Captured by the Cyborg (Cy-Ops Sci-fi Romance Book 3) by Cara Bristol
- Warrior Rising by Linda Winstead Jones
- Guild of Dragon Warriors, Jaxon’s Sanctuary: Book 1 by A K Michaels
- Terah: Sameron Series by Anna Bell
- Smitten (Dawn of the Dragons Book 2) by Vivienne Savage
- Daughter of Magic by Teresa Roman
- Zombies Suck (Club Zombie Book 2) by Z. Allora <—M/M ROMANCE
- Endure (The Survival Series Book 2) by Amber R. Polk <— DYSTOPIAN
- Moonstruck: Lies (Moonstruck Genesis Book 2) by Silver James
- Your Name, In Fire by Kera Emory
- The Strength of a Heart (The Stolen Wings Book 2) by Ioana Visan
- Enemy Red (Mark of Lycos Book 1) by Marie Harte
- Cassandra (Scruples Series Book 2) by Ditter Kellen
- Reid’s Deliverance (The Song) by Nina Crespo
- High Tide at Harvest Moon: Fundy Bay Pack Book 1 by Taryn Blackthorne
- A Modern Viking: Sveyn & Hollis: Part Three (The Hansen Series Book 15) by Kris Tualla
- Resisting Darkness (A Forest of Darkness Book 3) by Kate Wendley
- The Confessions: An Original Sinners Collection by Tiffany Reisz <— TIFFANY REISZ ALERT! So many are excited for this one! Like Robyn: “Father Marcus Stearns aka Soren, will be confessing his luscious sins to all of us! ((((Shivers))))“
- The Total Package: A Novel by Stephanie Evanovich
- Ignite: The Wildwood Series by Karen Erickson
- Naughty Wishes Part III: Mind by Joey W. Hill
- It’s All Relative by S.C. Stephens <— SUPER-FORBIDDEN LOVE TABOO ALERT! This one blew my mind a few years ago, when I read it on Fictionpress, but the author took it down wayyyyyy back when. And here it is, now officially published to read again! They had a one night stand and really connected… “…when the pair is reunited, and a hard, irrevocable truth is placed between them, their once-fond memory turns painful. As their paths cross over and over again, their ever-increasing passion must be denied, no matter what their hearts might say. Because some obstacles can’t be overcome.“
Amy: Maryse, are you as excited as I am to live vicariously through the ladies reading It’s All Relative?!? Come on, do a happy wiggle dance with me!
Maryse: HECK. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are a few of those…. scenes… OOOOOOOOF!!!!!! *waggles eyebrows*
Amy: Ohhhhh those scenes in IAR are freaking HOT!!! Like, need to fan my top and freshen up a little downtown (gotta love Elizabeth Banks for that line). And it’s so forbiddeny which makes them even better! And then add in the insane angst and whoa…OOOOOOOOF is right.
Stephanie: Your review and everyone’s giddy comments have me so excited to dig in! I couldn’t one-click fast enough! What really stood out in your review was how memorable this romance is…how it stuck with each and every one of you over the years! I’m looking forward to reading this unforgettable, taboo story!
- Cowboy Resurrection (Cowboy Cocktail) by Mia Hopkins
- Bonne Chance (Bourbon Street Bondage) by Cat Montmorency
- Hawke: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett <— FAMOUS HOCKEY PLAYER AND BAD-GIRL TURNED GOOD ALERT! Second chance romance… “As crazy as she was about Hawke, her reckless behavior and out-of-control drinking were starting to scare her. She had to clean up her act, and that would never happen with Hawke around. Cutting him loose was the hardest thing Vale ever had to do…“
- Back in the Saddle: A Novel (Double S Ranch) by Ruth Logan Herne
- Right of First Refusal (Radleigh University Book 2) by Dahlia Adler <— NEW COACH & SHE WANTS HIM… BUT HE’S WITH HER ROOMMATE ALERT! “…what she wants is the school’s hot new basketball student-coach, Lawrence Mason, who also happens to be the guy who broke her heart in sports camp two years earlier. But it’s Cait’s new roommate who’s got him...”
- Take the Long Way Home: The Inheritance (The Magic Jukebox Book 6) by Judith Arnold
- Asking for More by Lilah Pace <— FORBIDDEN ROMANCE ALERT! Remember this one? I went crazy for #1, and now #3 is out!! (my review of book #1)
- Property of a Noblewoman: A Novel by Danielle Steele
- Torn: Finding Solace trilogy book 2 by Barbara Speak
- Pushing the Limits: Beyond the Cage by Jennifer Snow <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT & AN UNDERCOVER RING GIRL!! “Going undercover as a ring girl, she plans to investigate what happens beyond the cage. And her timing couldn’t be better. Getting the story on Dane Hardy’s return could make Colby’s career. But the ex-fighter has his guard up against all comers…“
- Going the Distance: The Ringside Series by Jennifer Fusco <— FIGHTER AND A SPORTS REPORTER ON A ROAD TRIP ALERT! “Ava Phillips has made a career out of exposing the underbelly of professional sports. Her instincts tell her that sexy, moody Michael Perez’s squeaky clean image is a cover for something more intriguing…“
- Burning Ultimatum (Trevor’s Harem Book 4) by Aubrey Parker
- Ache for You (Trapped in Three Hill Book 1) by Nancy Beaudet
- Finding the Way Home (The Marshalls of Fortune County Book 2) by Chris McFarland
- Love in B Minor (Broken Dreams Book 3) by by Elodie Nowodazkij <— ROCK STAR & A DANCER STANDALONE! They had a one night stand, and walked away from each other but… “When Jen, the one-night stand who got away, auditions to be a dancer in Lucas’ next music video, they can’t stop their growing attraction. But Jen’s secrets and his ex could shatter the careers they tried so hard to build and their hearts…”
- Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad Book 2) by Jessica Peterson <— ANOTHER ROCK STAR ONE NIGHT STAND ALERT! And he has a girlfriend… “Guitarist Javier is ready to set aside his rock star ways and settle down for good with his gorgeous ex-girlfriend. But after a one night stand with sexy, passionate Maddie blossoms into genuine friendship, he begins to wonder if Maddie might be the forever girl he’s been looking for.“
- Beauty and the Bull Rider (Hotel Rodeo) by Victoria Vane
- The Fragile Line: Part One (The Fine Line Book 2) by Alicia Kobishop
- Until Tomorrow: A Flirting With Trouble Novel by Annie Kelly <— HE’S IN A WHEELCHAIR & SHE’S HIS TUTOR ALERT!!
- Weathering the Storm by Kait Gamble
- The Reluctant Lover by Justine Lewis <— YOUNGER MAN/OLDER WOMAN (and she has a TV show)
- Curtis (Coyote Ridge Book 1) by Nicole Edwards <— NICOLE EDWARDS ALERT! “It’s no secret that Curtis and Lorrie, the proud parents of the seven wild and rowdy Walker brothers, have found their happily ever after. Now, it’s time for the emotional journey of how they got there.“
- The Soldier’s Bride by Rachelle J. Christensen
- Baby Girl: Memory House Series, Book Four by Bette Lee Crosby
- Drop Dead Sexy by Katie Ashley <— KATIE ASHLEY ALERT!!! DG is excited about this one!! She says: “I’ve been waiting on this one…coroner and a GBI agent. Especially with an excerpt: “He was the goldilocks of ….” Yeah, I’ll stop right there. *smirks*“
- The Bet: A Snow Valley Romance by Taylor Hart
- Beneath These Lies by Meghan March <— READS FINE AS A STANDALONE! “I’ve got no business touching her rich-girl skin, but that won’t stop me from stealing a taste. Because rules were meant to be broken—especially when the prize is so fine…“
- Alpha Mix: (4 books one box) by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— 4 of her books, bundled.
- Fall (The Crash Series Book 2) by Stacey Brandon & Karen Bell
- Claiming His Prize (Bad Boy Alphas) (Feral Breed Followings Book 2) by Ellis Leigh
- The Future of Love (Bachelor Billionaire #6) by Sharon Cummin
- Fighting Destiny (Forsaken Sinners MC Series Book 2) by Shelly Morgan
- The Sins That Bind Us by Geneva Lee <— SINGLE MOM WITH A HARD PAST ALERT! And then she meets him… “The sins I carry with me can never be discovered. Life handed me broken bits of people and left me to construct my own world, and it’s too fragile to take a chance on Jude Mercer…”
- What Took You So Long? by Jessica E. Larsen <— SOUNDS GOOD BUT IT’S SHORT SO I’M ANNOYED… SHE’S A VIRGIN & FRIENDS WITH HER WOMANIZING NEIGHBOR “…she is shocked when she meets Luke, her handsome, womanizing neighbor, who leads a hedonistic lifestyle as a music producer. Despite their differences, the two strike up an unlikely friendship…“
- What Hurts the Most 4 by Tynessa
- Trial by Fire by BA Tortuga <— M/M ROMANCE
- Missionary by L.A. Witt <— M/M ROMANCE
- So Into You (Intoxication Book 1) by Remmy Duchene <— M/M ROMANCE
- Stuck on Rewind by Dianne Hartsock <— M/M ROMANCE & HE’S IN LOVE WITH HIS MALE-STRIPPER BEST FRIEND ALERT! “Ashton has been in love with his best friend for years, watching him grow from a pretty high school boy to the gorgeous erotic dancer at the club where they both work. The problem is that Lance enjoys the attention of a variety of men while Ashton wants him for his very own…“
- Texas Rose Forever (A Texas Rose Ranch Novel Book 1) by Katie Graykowski
- Getting Lucky Anthology <— “Nine sexy romance novellas from some of the top leaders in romance. Are you feeling lucky?”
- Piper Dreams: Make It Happen (Dream Series Book 2) by Amélie S. Duncan
- MIDNIGHT TRILOGY Box Set by Lisa Marie Rice
- Spring into Romance: 8 Sweet Contemporary Romances
- Not A Mistake (Hot Under Her Collar Book 1) by Amber Belldene <— UNIQUE FORBIDDEN LOVE/TEACHER-STUDENT PREMISE!! “On the night she graduates from seminary, Jordan Sykes finds herself in bed with Dominic Lawrence, the ethics professor she’s crushed on for years. Two months later, she discovers she’s pregnant and is determined to hide it to protect his career…“
- Phantom Riders MC – Hawk by Tory Richards
- Possession and Politics: Part Three by Melanie Mutton
- Romancing A Husband (Snow Valley Romance) by Lucy McConnell
- Olden Days (Boys of Summer: Girls Aglow Book 9) by Jill Penrod
- Graceful Ashes by Savannah Stewart <— GOOD GIRL W/ A FUTURE MEETS A BAD BOY THAT TAKES HER DOWN “Soon after the sheltered young girl begins to step into a World that is the Polar opposite of her own. Drugs, sex, and deceit paint her once colorful self black with no hope of turning back…“
- Red Red Rose (Shades of Death Book 1) by Stephanie Hoffman McManus
- Incapable (Bound Together Book 4) by LJ Baker
- Shifting Life (Skull Shifters MC Book 1) by Tricia Wagner
- Other People’s Marriages: A Novel by Rosie Thomas
- Promising: Book Two in Kira’s Story (The Realm Series 2) by Rebel Miller
- Destiny Lingers by Rolonda Watts <— HER CRUMBLING MARRIAGE AND A POLICE CHIEF ALERT! “Amid two personal tragedies and a shocking story of deceit, Destiny is sent plunging into a nightmarish depression that prompts her to flee back to her roots on Topsail Island, North Carolina—first with her husband and then by herself with the hope of healing her heart and piecing her life back together after their marriage unravels. But when fate keeps leading her back to the island’s handsome police chief, Chase McKenzie…“
- Guilty Secrets (Campus Love and Murder Sorority Eyes Romance Book 1) by Ciara Christie
- His Hustle, Her Job: Drama in the Office by Co Kane
- Hotter (The Real Fling Series) by Lyla Bellatas
- Love Slave: Sizzle (Love Slave Anthology Book 5)
PRE-ORDERS (next couple of days AND next week’s)
- SNARE: Snare (a Falling Stars novel) Book 3 (The Falling Stars Series 5) by Sadie Grubor – March 17th 2016
- She Dims the Stars by Amber L. Johnson - March 20th 2016 <— AUTHOR OF PUDDLE JUMPING ALERT!!! LOVED!
- Felony Ever After: A Domino Anthology by Helena Hunting, Debra Anastasia, Nina Bocci, Vi Keeland, Penelope Ward, Leisa Rayven, Liv Morris, Tijan, JM Darhower, Belle Aurora, KA Robinson, SM Lumetta, Katherine Stevens <— SO MANY OF OUR FAVORITE AUTHORS!!! – March 22nd 2016
- Wild Things: Shifters Unbound by Jennifer Ashley - March 22nd 2016
- A Mess of A Man by A. M. Hargrove & Terri E. Laine
- COLLARED by Nicole Williams - March 22nd 2016 <— SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BUT HAS FINALLY BEEN SAVED… “Jade Childs spent ten years in captivity, but now that she’s back, the real battle for survival begins. The media shadows her. Flashbacks haunt her. Her old life evades her. Her so-called new life rejects her. She spent too many years in the dark to recognize the light.”
- Adrenaline (Speed Series Book 2) by Kelly Elliott - March 22nd 2016
- Ginger’s Heart (a modern fairytale) by Katy Regnery – March 22nd 2016
- All That Jazz: A Butler Cove Novel by Natasha Boyd - March 22nd 2016 <— SPINOFF OF THE EVERSEA SERIES!! HER BEST FRIEND’S BROTHER ALERT! “There’s something totally inconvenient about falling for your best friend’s brother. Especially when he’s turned into a pompous, arrogant, albeit annoyingly sexy a-hole that you’d like to punch or kiss to death at any given moment.“
- 7 Months (Time for Love) by Bethany Lopez - March 24th 2016
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).