Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – March 26th 2013

by Maryse on March 26, 2013 · 12 comments

<—- AT LAST is right!!!! I woke up at 4am to check that it was on my iPad, read the prologue (ohhhh how I have missed J.R. Ward’s writing) and then promptly conked back out, with a satisfied smile on my face that this felt like home again. I can’t wait to get back to my book!!!

And look what else has come out! Big release day, today. Twice Tempted: A Night Prince Novel by Jeaniene Frost & Wolf with Benefits (The Pride Series) by Shelly Laurenston to name a few (I hear Shelly Laurenston’s books are hilarious!). Plus! A ton in the contemporary romance section (which includes of course, some erotica, mystery romance etc…). Look at this one —> THE SECRET LIFE OF A SUBMISSIVE by Sarah K (says it’s a true story), so I’ve downloaded the sample and shall give it a go.

PARANORMAL:

CONTEMPORARY:

sherry :) March 26, 2013 at 10:49 AM

YAY QHUAY :D

Maryse March 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Sherry!!!!! Did you hear that the backstory will be Bella and Z???

*happy dances*

Misty March 26, 2013 at 10:53 AM

OMG! It seems like I have waited forever for this one! I am not thrilled about hearing anymore about Layla but I am super excited about some Qhuay!!! :)

Bia O. March 26, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Ahhhhhh…Lover at Last…def like coming home Maryse…Ward has a unique writing style and this is my most beloved Paranormal series..ever.
Like you, at 1:30 am I was downloading ebook to my iPad…lol..started reading and fell asleep…Ack!
Started again first thing this morning…ah! What a pleasure..I’m reading slowly to savor..it’s a long book, and “68 chapters”!! I just KNOW it in my gut this is going to be the BEST of the BDB’s books..I just know it…how about you?

Traci A March 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Hi Maryse – I was just curious if the BDB is the only Non-Indie series that you still read?

Jessica March 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Yay Yay yay!!! So excited, I have been editing forever for Qhuay!!! I can’t wait for this to come in the mail today.

Maryse March 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Hi Traci!

I am mostly into “indie” these days, but I do still read some of my old favorites. Right off the top of my head:
I still read Jeaniene Frost, Karen Marie Moning, and Stacia Kane’s series. Lynsay Sands and Kerrelyn Sparks (although I have some catching up to do with a few of those). And of course J.R. Ward. :)

Maryse March 26, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I just know it, too, Bia!! A NICE LONG BDB book for us!!!

Jackie March 26, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Just started it and love being back in the world of the Brotherhood! Looking forward to going to the signing/Q&A session on Saturday!

Nicole March 26, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Oh my word, I have to wait another 2 days for my copy to be downloaded onto Kindle! 3 guesses as to what I’ll be reading this weekend! Looking forward to this one, I need my Black Dagger Brotherhood fix!

Sharon Chalk March 28, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I couldn’t decide whether to read JR Wards or Shelly Laurentson’s book first,so I chose Shelly. I have read all of her books about the pride with the smith wolves and tigers and the bears and she bought back a lot of my favoties charectors from some of her very very best books, like ulrich van holz and irene colridege,and bo novolik the bear and his hea Blayne a wolf shifter,this story was about Jackie whos best friend is dr Irene Colridge so I was really excited to read it.The book had her usual humor and I totally loved all the charectors she bought back but I have to admit the one thing that disappointed me is that I like my books to be steamy and there was no steam in this book,I mean there was a romance and a hea and I never put the book down once till I finished it was like 12 hours and loved it totally but this is the first book I have ever read by her that could be classified as YA for the lack of sex,the book if you have read her previous books is for sure worth reading because its so neat to see how everyones lives turned out,but no sex????? What happened Shelly???????

Yoyo March 29, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I have heard so much about the BDB series and was thinking about reading the books until I realized that there are at least 10 books. Overwhelmed! Not sure if I should start.