Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – March 5th 2013

by Maryse on March 5, 2013 · 16 comments

<—- SQUEEEEEE!!! It’s out!! Reckless is finally out. I know, I just did this, in the post below, but I can’t help it!! I’m sooooo happy!!! I’m gonna be squeeing and eeeeping and *happy dancing* (or wiggling, since I’ll be sitting down reading) alllll dayyyy long. Good thing y’all can’t hear me, ’cause I can promise you I’m gonna be irritiating as heck today *side-eyes her husband sheepishly* Sorry husband. *giggle*

For those who are unfamiliar with this series, or haven’t read this yet, GET ON IT!!! If you’ve been loving the books we’ve been reading over the past year or so, THIS is a series that will make you crazy in angst and blow your mind and you won’t be able to put it down. This was one of my indie “firsts” and let me tell you, it has burned itself into my brain (and I couldn’t be happier for it). DE-LISH-OUS!!!!! (<— I know… but Kellan makes me lose my spelling abilities) ;)

Check out the The Thoughtless Series Reading Order. And… I love this series so much that I’ve even dedicated a “What to Read After Thoughtless” page to it. P.S. You’re gonna need this page. ;)

Okay so now onto ALL of today’s new releases!!

Takisha March 5, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I started Reckless last night and will start the New book of the Sullivan’s series when I finish…I love LOVE The Sullivan Series by Bella Andre…so many books, so little time :) Happy Reading Ladies!

Maryse March 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I must start that series. It looks so good!

Takisha March 5, 2013 at 11:08 AM

It’s a good one M! I learned about it from you!! Lol

Melody March 5, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I also purchased this morning “Hunting Shadows”….book 3 in the Shadows Series by SH Kolee. Love this series!

Cari March 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs was released today also!!! Love Mercy!

Nicole Kruppa March 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Maryse! My TBR list in loooooong! You’re killing me! But thank you, thank you, thank you. LOL
Don’t know what I did before I found your blog! Currently reading, and loving, Wait For You. Reckless is next. Then I don’t know – I don’t know. *cart wheels* ;)
I’m hoping the kindle price comes down in the next few days as more and more people download Reckless… think?

Maryse March 5, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Thanks Cari!!! Got it. :)

Maryse March 5, 2013 at 12:35 PM

LOL Nicole!!!! Reading your comment was like re-living my own thought process (cartwheel included). :P

Hrmm… I dunno about the price thingie. I do know plenty of our published favorites have gone on sale sporadically, so fingers *crossed*

Lisa March 5, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Sun God Seeks…Surrogate? (Accidentally Yours) by Mimi Jean Pamfilff is not a new release. Originally self pubbed in Aug. 2012.

LucyLou March 6, 2013 at 12:18 AM

“Reckless” is #2 on Paid Kindle right now. Congrats S. C. Stephens!!! Hope it reaches #1, I’m loving it so far. :)

Lisa @silverlight00 March 6, 2013 at 6:52 AM

AAAAHHH, Reckless!! Love it! I’m about 200 pgs. in and I’m trying to read it slowly, so I can savor every last bit! I hate when an awesome series comes to an end :( Hopefully, Stephens has something up her sleeve., I love her writing style!

Jenni March 6, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Reckless! I don’t know if it’s the fact that I feel attached to Kiera & Kellan or the fact that I know when I finish the book – it will all be over….but I find myself tearing up A LOT.

Kristine March 6, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I have been putting off starting the Thoughtless series because I just wasn’t sure if I could get into a book like this. I am having a hard time feeling anything but anger towards Kiera and I just have to know…..will I ever understand what the hell she’s doing??? She’s absolutely killing me!!!! Denny….Kellan….Denny….Kellan. Make up your damn mind woman!!!!! UGH!!!!

Nicole Kruppa March 7, 2013 at 10:32 AM

ha ha ha, Kristine. I feel the same way. I LOVED book one. But Book two and three……..well, sorta moved slow for me at times. I’m inching my way thru Reckless…….

Carrie March 14, 2013 at 10:55 AM

ok so I’m a little behind the times. I heard about Reckless but hadn’t read the others. So I just read all 3 back to back. OMG! I couldn’t put them down. I almost hope there would be another after this one but she closed it out well. I laughed (especially at Griffin), I cried, I even did the ”OMG that did NOT just happen” shout a few times. And yes, a LOT of SQUEEEEEEEEE moments! I don’t normally reread book series’ back to back but I might just with this one.
P.S. Maryse’s Book Blog mentioned in the acknowledgments!

carrie March 21, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I have read this series five times in a row. I’m still just as absorbed in it, even though I finally had to hand it off to a friend.