I’ve already found some new-to-mes that have my attention BIG time (like that one there to the left).
Also note, the latest from Patricia Briggs is having some technical difficulties (the Kindle version is suddenly unavailable) but I will keep checking on it <— FIXED!! . AND!! Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s “EARLY BIRDS” list ’cause there are some great ones on it that went live last night: ➜ Five EIGHT early bird book releases (including Nina Levine, J.A. Huss and Cassia Leo just to name a few )
So what looks extra-good to me? Okay that one to the left (Cross the Stars, YES PLEASE!! Forbidden love in the Middle East! They both went to college in D.C. but he’s going back home to Jordan (he’s a prince), and she’s going there too, to help with a refugee program), Marked In Flesh (I still have to catch up on this series, but I read #1 and it WAS AWESOME and I hear the whole series rocks, and so many here are jumping into this one as we speak), Lexington and 42nd (FOOTBALL STAR, and she just got a job in NY working for the team, and I just came off of one that I loved hard, and the premise of this sounds pretty darn great), Us (two AWESOME authors have collaborated on an M/M series – two hockey stars that have to keep their love in the closet), Live For This (she’s homeless from letting her partying ways get out of hand, and he’s got a spinal cord injury), Jackson’s Trust (she wants to be a sports newscaster and she’s falling for her mentor), and Sparrow (she was kidnapped and forced to marry a mobster!!) and Instalove (her college resident advisor is the campus bad-boy, and she’s trying to avoid him like the plague… and then bad stuff happens!!). <— Tee hee!!! I love when bad stuff happens. In books!! Always and only in books.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything!)
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Fire Touched: Mercy Thompson Series, Book 9 by Patricia Briggs
- Marked in Flesh: A Novel of the Others, Book 4 by Anne Bishop
- Lawless: King Series #3 by T. M. Frazier
- Until July: Until Her Series #1 by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Some Sort of Crazy: Happy Crazy Love Series #2 by Melanie Harlow
- HIM by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
- Lady Midnight: The Dark Artifices, Book 1 by Cassandra Clare
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Man I Love (The Fish Tales Book 1) by Suanne Laqueur <—- GASP!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ENTIRE TRILOGY IS SUPER BARGAIN PRICED AND I DEVOURED IT IN A ROW AND LOVED IT AND 5-STARRED IT AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!! *squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!* - my review
- Give Me Your Answer True (The Fish Tales Book 2) by Suanne Laqueur <— And this one!!! my review
- Here to Stay (The Fish Tales Book 3) by Suanne Laqueur <— And this one!!! my review (I pretty much give this whole series 5 stars!)
- Him by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy <— Book #2 was just released below and this one’s price is pretty great!
- Little Black Book (The Black Trilogy 1) by Tabatha Vargo & Melissa Andrea <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED ’cause #2 was just released (below) and Lauren is excited! “One of my all time favorite books, Little Black Book by Tabitha Vargo, has a sequel out today called Little Black Break! About to start it now!”
- Combative (Combative Trilogy Book 1) by Jay McLean <— Book #2 was just released (below) so this one’s super-bargain priced today!!
- Beaten (Broken Book 1) by Rebekah Rue <— One of Nancy’s favs is super-bargain priced today!
- Dartmoor Series by Lauren Gilley <— Jessica is going crazy for this biker series! “Love LOVE the Dartmoor biker series. I’m at 82% of second hand smoke and I’m so tense I keep making my toes cramp up!!! Arrrrgghhhhh. This series is rivalling Susan Fanetti’s Signal bend and So Cal books. So much tension in this one!”
- Marked In Flesh: A Novel of the Others by Anne Bishop <— I KNOW WHAT MANY HERE ARE READING TODAY!!
- Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices Book 1) by Cassandra Clare
- Fire Touched: A Mercy Thompson Novel by Patricia Briggs <—
WHOOPS!!! The link works but something happened ’cause the Kindle version is “down” right now… I’ll keep checking back to check it.FIXED! Kindle version is available now.
- Phantom Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Avenging Heart (The Ignited Series Book 4) by Desni Dantone
- Wolf (Demon Elite Book 2) by April Kelley <— M/M
- Psychic Says (Revelations Book 2) by JJ Black <— M/M
- Hunted (Marchwood Vampire Series Book 3) by Shalini Boland
- The Cold Between: A Central Corps Novel by Elizabeth Bonesteel
- Wild Lavender: The Aurelian Guard – Book One by Nicole Elizabeth Kelleher
- Redwood Pack Box Set 1 by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Unavailable (Bound Together Book 3) by LJ Baker
- My Peeping Tom (Middlemarch Shifters Book 3) by Shelley Munro
- Lost to Titanic (Reincarnation Romance Chronicles Book 2) by Dana Michelle Burnett
- Stellar Tide: The Fourth Lunar Lovescape Novel by Essie Powers
- Scarlet Bells (Shadows) by Jenna Ryan
- The Secrets of Arach Innis (Lunereo’s Dragons Book 1) by Jane B. Night
- The Company of Crows by Karen Molson
- P*rn Star by Laurelin Paige & Sierra Simone <— THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL!!! LOL! HE’S A FAMOUS PORN STAR BUT HE’S FALLING FOR HIS CO-STAR… “…then Devi Dare pops into my world, and pretty soon I’m doing things that aren’t like me–like texting her with flirty banter and creating an entire web porn series just so I can get to star in her bed. Again. And again.“
- Little Black Break (The Black Trilogy Book 2) by Tabatha Vargo & Melissa Andrea
- Deepest Kiss: A Stark Ever After Novella by J. Kenner
- Slave to the Rhythm (The Rhythm Series Book 1) by Jane Harvey-Berrick
- Jacked Up (Bowen Boys Book 4) by Elle Aycart
- Crushed (The Heart of Napa Book 1) by Deborah Coonts
- Point of Origin: A Legacy Novella by Rebecca Yarros
- Lexington and 42nd (The Off Field Series Book 1) by Kim Carmody <— FOOTBALL STAR ALERT! She gets a job in NY working with a famous team and she has the quarterback’s attention… “Unwilling to throw her professional reputation away on a fling with the playboy quarterback, Emma turns down Will’s advances, even though she can’t deny the attraction she feels for him. Their pull toward one another grows, but it takes a near disaster for Emma to finally give Will a chance…“
- Destroy Me (Crystal Gulf Book 1) by Shana Vanterpool
- Emily’s Choice by Heather McCoubrey
- Us (Him Book 2) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy <— HOCKEY PLAYERS M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! Our favorite authors co-wrote this sequel, and so many here LOVED book #1 like crazy!! “…the most important relationship of his life is one he needs to keep hidden, or else face a media storm that will eclipse his success on the ice…”
- Country Life (The Rose Farm Trilogy Book 2) by Brenda Kennedy
- The Prize: Claiming Her, Book 3 by Becca Jameson
- Lines We Forget by J.E. Warren
- The Oddest Little Bookshop: A charming Cornish romcom to make you smile by Beth Good
- The Goodbye Bride (A Summer Harbor Novel Book 2) by Denise Hunter
- Cut to the Chase (Dangerous Love) by Elle Keating
- Silas & Acadia (The Journey West Book 1) by Scarlett Haven
- Live For This by Kathryn R. Biel <— SHE’S HOMELESS & HE’S PHYSICALLY BROKEN ALERT! “…her lifestyle catches up with her, leaving her in a wake of personal destruction. Alone and homeless, she encounters Michael Salinger, a man carrying his own baggage in the form of a spinal cord injury, not to mention his former fiancé is marrying his former best friend…“
- Catching Lucas Riley by Lauren Winder Farnsworth
- Rough Rhythm: A Made In Jersey Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Tessa Bailey <— SHE’S A DRUMMER & HE’S HER BAND MANAGER... “Troubled, hungry and homeless, she’d placed her trust in him. But after losing the grip on his dark desires that one fateful night, James has spent the last four years atoning for letting her down…”
- One Night in Vegas (The One Night Series Book 1) by Red Phoenix, Sierra Cartwright, Mari Carr, Angel Payne, Jenna Jacob , Victoria Blue
- RYDER (Slater Brothers Book 4) by L.A. Casey <— RELATIONSHIP STRIFE & HE’S HIDING SOMETHING… “For months now she has been a part of a one-sided relationship to a man she loves more than life itself. She prayed for a miracle, and hoped something would change, but found that was wishful thinking. Talking didn’t work. Shouting didn’t work. Crying didn’t work. Nothing bloody worked…“
- I Heart Geeks
- The Hearts We Mend (A Banister Falls Novel) by Kathryn Springer
- Jackson’s Trust: A Fourth Down Novel by Violet Duke <— FOOTBALL SPORTS ANALYST MENTORING A REPORTER ALERT!! “Becoming an NFL sportscaster has always been the goal, and thanks to Jackson’s fierce support and mentoring, it all finally seems within reach. Problem is, a girl can only take so much of that sexy-as-sin voice whispering dirty, filthy football stats in her ear before she loses all self-control. A workplace romance with Jackson is a disaster waiting to happen, especially for someone with big dreams . . . and secrets of her own.”
- The Drew + Fable Series 4-Book Bundle: One Week Girlfriend, Second Chance Boyfriend, Three Broken Promises, Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend Quartet) by Monica Murphy
- ICE (The Elite Forces Series Book 1) by Hilary Storm & Kathy Coopmans
- Shattered Trust (The Shattered Series Book 2) by Magda Alexander
- Sparrow by L.J. Shen <— SHE WAS KIDNAPPED BY A MOBSTER “…he caged me. Kidnapped me. And killed every chance I had to runaway from the place where we grew up. Put simply, Troy Brennan clipped my wings. I have dreams, big ones, but I doubt he’d ever let me chase them. I have no idea why he’d decided to take me as his wife. But I do know this: pissing off this man will not do me any good. At all. And Fiona read it and recommends it: “Just after reading a book by LJ Shen; she may be a fairly new author I hope to read more of her work in the future. The name of the book was Sparrow & was about a girl named Sparrow who was forced to marry a mob boss from her old neighbourhood in Boston; the writing was very good and although I have read similar theme books the plot was great & kept me turning pages. Sparrow was a feisty character & although at times the alpha husband was not a great husband at first; you could see that he was fighting his feelings for her; there was some mystery that added to the overall plot; a definite recommendation!!“
- Justice for Corrie (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 3) by Susan Stoker
- Redemptive (Combative Trilogy Book 2) by Jay McLean
- House of Kings (House of Royals Book 3) by Keary Taylor
- Unlucky in Love (The Lucky Series Book 1) by Jill Sanders
- Throne for a Loop (It’s Reigning Men Book 6) by Jenny Gardiner
- A Burning Passion: The Inheritance (Hidden Cove Firefighters Book 8) by Kathryn Shay
- Cross the Stars (Crossing Stars #1) by Venessa Kimball <— FORBIDDEN LOVE NEW ADULT ROMANCE BETWEEN AN AMERICAN GIRL & A JORDANIAN PRINCE ALERT! They went to college in the U.S. together… “A chance encounter at a crowded party in D.C. brought Ella and Raj together for one fleeting moment – two people never thought to meet again. But it’s not until their diverse worlds collide in Jordan that they realize the power of their connection. With the refugee program as their reuniting bond, they must cross the stars and defy their clashing cultures to protect their forbidden love…“
- Sweeter Than Sunshine (Sweeter in the City Book 2) by Olivia Miles
- A Day Late and a Bride Short: A Holly Jacobs’ Classic Romance by Holly Jacobs
- Risking It All: A Naked Men Novel by Christi Barth
- Guapa by Saleem Haddad <— M/M IN THE MIDDLE EAST… “Set over the course of twenty-four hours, Guapa follows Rasa, a gay man living in an unnamed Arab country, as he tries to carve out a life for himself in the midst of political and social upheaval. Rasa spends his days translating for Western journalists and pining for the nights when he can sneak his lover, Taymour, into his room…“
- Boys of Life by Paul Russell <— M/M
- Eric’s Body by Jason Fury <— M/M
- Baby Come Back (Rock And Roll State Of Mind Book 4) by Christa Maurice <— HE’S BACK IN TOWN AND REALIZES HIS FAVORITE GROUPIE JUST HAD HIS BABY…
- Instalove by Lexy Baker <— SHE’S STARTING COLLEGE & HER RESIDENT ADVISOR IS A TOTAL BAD-BOY W/ A REP ALERT! “The night before Avery arrived on campus, Declan was caught with his pants down. Literally. The “Stairwell Video†?, as everyone dubs the sex tape, only makes Declan more desirable on campus, while it turns the girl into an instant pariah. Livid at the double standard, Avery does everything she can to stay away from him, which is easier said than done since they live in the same building…“
PRE-ORDERS (next couple of days AND next week’s)
- Love, Chloe: a standalone novel by Alessandra Torre - March 14th 2016 <— ONE OF MY FAV AUTHORS!!!
- Because (Seven Year Itch Book 4) by Jennifer Foor - March 14th 2016
- The Darkest Prison (Lords of the Underworld) by Gena Showalter – March 14th 2016
- Hawke: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – March 15th 2016
- Asking for More by Lilah Pace - March 15th 2016
- Property of a Noblewoman: A Novel by Danielle Steele - March 15th 2016
- Phoenix Reborn: An Alpha Pack Novella by J.D. Tyler - March 15th 2016
- Pushing the Limits: Beyond the Cage by Jennifer Snow – March 15th 2016
- It’s All Relative by S.C. Stephens - March 15th 2016 <— I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!
- The Confessions: An Original Sinners Collection by Tiffany Reisz - March 15th 2016
- Curtis (Coyote Ridge Book 1) by Nicole Edwards – March 15th 2016
- Dark Promises (Carpathian) by Christine Feehan – March 16th 2016
- Ginger’s Heart (a modern fairytale) by Katy Regnery – March 22nd 2016
- Virgins: An Outlander Novella (Kindle Single) by Diana Gabaldon – April 8th 2016
- Swear on This Life: A Novel by Renee Carlino – August 9th 2016 (I know… not THIS month, but still VERY cool!!!)
- The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer – August 16th 2016
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).