Happy NEW RELEASE DAY!! I’m so excited about this week ’cause I’m heading to the RT Book Lovers convention soon and I can’t wait! Annnnnnnd…. I need your help, on my trip. Why? Because I’ll be reporting from the event and asking our favorite authors questions (I have a few in mind already!) but, I want you guys “with me”. So tell me, in the comments, or by email… what authors you have questions for, and what your question is, and I’ll see if I can track ‘em down!!! YAY I CAN’T WAIT!
ALSO!!! Look what else was just released!! Echo (Black Lotus #2) by E.K. Blaire —–>
Oh… and what are you reading today? The blurb for that one up there to the left is making me *squirrel* BIG TIME!!!
I’m reading Fear Me (it’s pretty dark and I’m at 40% and not sure if I’m “feeling” it yet…). I’m thinking I want to laugh my butt off instead so I may switch to The Virgin Romance Novelist. I hear I’ll laugh so hard that I’ll embarrass myself in public. But here are a few more that make me go hrmmmmm…. How to Say Goodbye (he lives on the streets!!), CONTRITE (her husband has a secret that she’s trying to uncover), Under the Influence (because OMG it already broke my heart on the blurb alone), Fair Game (sounds like it’s gonna be fun, because her bf loses her in a poker bet to another guy… love triangle?), CAPTURE (well the whole trilogy is complete now so I gotta gorge and marathon read it ASAP!!), Breaking Noah (she’s got a plan and it involves her professor…). *waggles eyebrows*
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
AUDIOBOOK RELEASES PLUS check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal ————->
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- At Peace by Kristen Ashley <— OMG I LOVED THIS BOOK SOOOOOOO MUCH. *squeeeeee* JOE. Here is my review.
- For You by Kristen Ashley
- Golden Trail by Kristen Ashley
- Games of the Heart by Kristen Ashley
- End of Days: Penryn & the End of Days, Book 3 by Susan Ee
- Born of Defiance by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- The Last Hellion: Scoundrels, Book 4 by Loretta Chase
- Shadow of a Doubt: Tangled Ivy, Book 2 by Tiffany Snow
- All Played Out: A Rusk University Novel by Cora Carmack
- Playing Dirty by C. L. Parker
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Fear Me (Broken Love Book 1) by B.B. Reid <— ULTIMATE BULLY ALERT!! And it’s on SUPER-SALE today ’cause #2 was just released (below)!! Eli found it for us!!! And Tessa says: “Eli, excuse me while I squee. *squee* I did pre-order Fear You. Gosh, I adored Fear Me enough to read it twice and still love it.” and Anne agrees: “Just finished Fear Me and oh wow talk about dark! I couldn’t put this book down! All those twists and turns shocked me! I can’t wait to read Fear You!“
- Collide: Book One in the Collide Series by Gail McHugh <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!!! OMG I LOVED this one so much, and it’s on sale today!! (here’s my review)
- How to Say Goodbye by Amber Lin <— HE LIVES ON THE STREETS ALERT!! On super sale today and the author says: “It’s about a girl traveling to Florida for a summer internship, and a boy who lives on the streets.”
- Captive, Mine by Natasha Knight and Trent Evans <— EX-NAVY SEAL PROTECTS HER FROM DRUG LORD (by kidnapping her???) Wasn’t this a reader question, recently? Nancy found us this one saying: “This looks interesting!” Yeah? Lemme read that blurb… Yep!!! Sounds like out thing for sure! “…when forced into a decision he never thought he’d have to make, the mission became one of survival for himself and his beautiful charge. Lake knew that in order to protect her, he’d need to bring the feisty and unpredictable Lily to heel — he couldn’t keep her safe if he couldn’t keep her under control…“
- Art & Soul by Brittainy Cherry <— Michelle LOVED this one… “Wow!! Just…..sigh. Just finished Art & Soul by Brittainy Cherry the same author who wrote the amazing Loving Mr. Daniels. She has absolutely done it again. 5* stars. This book had me by the first page and didn’t let go. I didn’t want to let go. Devoured it in one day. If you’re in a book slump THIS IS IT!! Breath taking journey“
- After the Rain: A Novel by Renee Carlino <— BOTH SURVIVING TRAGIC EVENTS ALERT!! <— Kandace loves THIS one: “After the Rain by Renee Carlino is on sale… I read this one and really enjoyed it. It’s not a crazy dark story. It is an emotional journey of two people who know longer see color in their world. At times this book had me sobbing. It’s definitely a feels book.“
- CONTRITE by Kathy Coopmans <— HER HUSBAND HAS CHANGED & IS HIDING SOMETHING ALERT!! Kat found us this super-bargain!!! “Clove Calloway knows within an hour of picking up her husband Turner from the airport that something is different, yet she can’t pinpoint what. Together since college, they know everything about each other… so why has she spent the last few days watching everything he does, hoping for a clue? What could have happened within the week he was gone?“
- Becoming Calder by Mia Sheridan <— Jean is an a wonderful sounding book fog!! “I can’t stop thinking about Becoming Calder and Finding Eden!!!!!!! Read both books over the weekend……AWESOME!!!! Didn’t realize it was about a religious cult when I started it! Both the H and h are amazing. These books were filled with hope and resilience! Cried like a baby with Finding Eden….. tears of sadness and joy! Please read them guys! I almost loved them as much as Archer’s Voice and that’s saying something!”
- Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan <— Jean says: “Cried like a baby with Finding Eden….. tears of sadness and joy!”
- Beneath the Stain by Amy Lane <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! Fabi is loving it: “Beneath the Stain is a gut clencher. It’s also long. I’ve been reading for several hours and am only at the 16% mark. Wow, I can’t believe I’ve let this sit in my tbr.”
- Born of Defiance (The League Series Book 8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES ALERT!! I went nuts for the first three books in this series, and I just LOVE anything this author writes! (here’s my review of Born of Night - book #1)
- Clearer in the Night: Sexy New Adult Paranormal Love Triangle (A Meredith Falls Novel Book 1) by Rebecca Croteau <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! OMG this one’s blurb sounds like our old-school paranormal romances!!! “…a werewolf’s bite forces her outside the whole human race…“
- Stealing Mercury (Arena Dogs Book 1) by Charlee Allden <— SHE TAKES THEM TO THEIR DEATH!! “Born a slave, Mercury is an Arena Dog, genetically engineered to fight and die in the Arena for the entertainment of others. In their violent world, where men must form alliances and share what little bounty they have to survive, his only goal has been to keep his men alive.”
- MERMEN (The Mermen Trilogy Book 1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— MERMAIDS!! Er… men.
- MERMADMEN (The Mermen Trilogy Book 2) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- Cemetery Girl: A Love Story by MK Barrett
- Dancing With Cupid: Slacker Demons Book Three by Jennifer Stevenson
- The Griffin’s Secret by Cate Masters <— ROCK STAR CURSED ALERT!! “Cursed by his dead girlfriend’s mother, he can never fall in love again or his beloved will die. With his heart on lockdown, he keeps to himself—until a roadie gig with Malcontent, the world’s most popular band, entwines his fate with sweet, wounded Layla’s…“
- Roman (The Innerworld Affairs Series, Book 6) by Marilyn Campbell
- Rematch (Chinese Zodiac Romance Series (1.5)) by Rachael Slate
- Lucky (Inked Menace MC #1): Shifter Biker Club by Ryanne Hawk
- Savor (Succubus Kiss Book Two) by Jennifer Snyder
- Bruja (Alpha Girls Book 4) by Aileen Erin
- Maxon (Angelbound Book 4) by Christina Bauer
- End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days Series Book 3) by Susan Ee
- Retribution by Katie Reus
- Shattered (Broken Trilogy Book 2) by J.L. Drake
- Thrill-Kinky (Chronicles of the Malcolm) by Teresa Noelle Roberts
- Blood Stitches by Erin Fanning
- Under the Influence by L.B. Simmons <— SUPER-ANGSTY SOUNDING ALERT!!! Michelle just found us this new release and it’s at a rock bottom price right now and OMG it sounds PERFECT!! “So foolishly enamored, I blindly followed my heart into the depths of an emotion that would ravage me. Years later, I know now what I wish I knew then. I am stronger. Smarter. Tougher. I will not allow myself to be broken again. I loved you. I raged for you. I wept for you. And now, I’m letting you go.
Amy: Michelle, it’s out?!? *hugs Michelle and squeals* Everything just got bumped on my TBR list ’cause I’ve been waiting for that one since I first heard about it…the blurb alone made my heart clench!!!
Maryse: Michelle!! Under the Influence sounds amazing! Thank you!!!
Amy: “I loved you. I raged for you. I wept for you. And now, I’m letting you go.” That…THAT right there!!!
Fabi: Wow Amy. That’s some book. One quote and I stopped breathing.
Amy: Fabi, right?? Hehe, I wonder if I can pull a sick day by saying my chest hurts…boss doesn’t need to know it’s from a book.
- Brendon (Alluring Indulgence) by Nicole Edwards
- Fear You (Broken Love Book 2) by B.B. Reid <— ULTIMATE BULLY ALERT!! I heard book #1 is AWESOME (i’m reading it now) so I know this one is gonna be my next! and Tessa LOVES it so far: “Fear You is NOT a disappointment. Normally, when the male POV comes into these, the whole fear and angst becomes dulled. You get the guy’s point, and it’s all going to a better place. So far, that is SOOOOO not happening. Sure, I get Keiran’s POV. I see his thoughts. I’m scared. Dude! He’s even scary in his own thoughts!“
- Back in Play (Power Play Book 2) by Lynda Aicher
- Fair Game (The Rules Book 1) by Monica Murphy <— HER BF LOSES HER IN A BET ALERT!!! Tee hee!!!! “Bad enough Jade Frost’s boyfriend drags her to a boring poker game. Even worse that he actually threw her into the betting pot during an intense round…and lost. Talk about the perfect excuse for Jade to make him her ex-boyfriend. Now she supposedly belongs to the ultra rich, extremely gorgeous Shep Prescott.”
- Adored: A Masters and Mercenaries Novella by Lexi Blake
- Taken By a Trillionaire by Melody Anne & Ruth Cardello & J.S. Scott <— A trillionaaaaiiiire!!!?? *whooooo*
- Salvaged (Embracing Series Book 2) by Delisa Lynn
- Salvation (Nashville Nights Book 2) by Robin Covington <— BOTH COPING WITH TRAGEDY ALERT!! “Burying the pain of losing her friends and her professional swimming career in a terrorist attack, America’s former sweetheart dulls her pain with drugs, pills and parties. The bomb left her with more than nightmares; shrapnel is lodged in her back and inching closer to her spinal cord. When the doctors tell her paralysis is inevitable, she decides to take her own life rather than face a lifetime in a wheelchair.“
- Shadow of a Doubt (Tangled Ivy Book 2) by Tiffany Snow
- Royals Saga: The Complete Alexander and Clara Boxed Set by Geneva Lee
- Sinful Rewards 11: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella by Cynthia Sax
- Playing Dirty: Monkey Business Trio by C. L. Parker
- Blue Jean by Marijo Smith
- All Played Out: A Rusk University Novel by Cora Carmack <— SHE WANTS TO HOOK UP WITH A JOCK ALERT!
- Take a Chance by Ash Johnson <— “I found out quickly that she was everything I’ve been looking for. The problem is that she doesn’t have time for a relationship. She has so much on her plate that it’s almost impossible to be with me, but I won’t take no for an answer. Nothing will get in our way, not even an old one-night-stand telling me that she’s pregnant with my child.“
- Lydia’s Secret (The Secret Series Book 1) by Ditter Kellan
- Taming the Legend (London Legends) by Kat Latham
- CAPTURE: Elements of Chemistry (Hypothesis Series Book 3) by Penny Reid <— THE TRILOGY IS COMPLETE ALERT!!! I won’t even dare read the blurb ’cause I AM DYING to read this considering the gasp-worthy reactions from my friends… Anne loved it! “Capture was amazing! I couldn’t put it down once I started so I know how you feel Martin is swoon worthy in this one!”
- Dear Stephanie by Mandi Castle <— SEXY PSYCHIATRIST ALERT! “Paige Preston wants to end her life. After an unsuccessful attempt, she lands herself in mandatory therapy with a sexy psychiatrist.“
- Chasing The Dragon (Deception Duet Book 1) by T.K. Leigh
- Bidding on Brooks: The Winslow Brothers #1 (The English Brothers Book 7) by Katy Regnery
- Triple Beat (Big Easy Book 5) by Mari Carr
- Julian’s Pursuit by Haleigh Lovell
- Forgive Me (Holton Series #4) by B. L. Blair
- Texting Under the Influence by Cara Lockwood
- The Bachelor Prince by Jane Beckenham
- Sin: A Devil’s Den Novel by Violetta Rand <— STRIPPER ALERT!! “Every woman at the Devil’s Den strip club has a story to tell, and Macey Taylor is no exception. Smart and self-reliant, she’s got a chip on her shoulder, a broken heart, and no patience for a sexy new manager with an Ivy League pedigree and a strict set of rules.”
- Summer Brides: A Year of Weddings Novella Collection by Beth Wiseman
- The Bet (The Addison Series Book 2) by Erica M Christensen
- Hyacinth Girls: A Novel by Lauren Frankel <— BULLY ALERT!! “Thirteen year old Callie is accused of bullying at school, but Rebecca knows the gentle girl she’s raised must be innocent. After Callie is exonerated, she begins to receive threatening notes from the girl who accused her…”
- A Perfect Man by Cecilia Dominic <— “…her professor forces her to collaborate with the most overconfident, annoying guy in the class…”
- Working With Heat by Anne Calhoun
- Whenever You Come Around (A King’s Meadow Romance Book 2) by Robin Lee Hatcher
- The Millionaire Daddy Project (Entangled Indulgence) (Men of the Zodiac) by Roxanne Snopek
- Rush: A White Lace Novel by Gina Gordon <— “Inheriting a porn empire isn’t every guy’s dream (well, actually, it probably is), but Max isn’t complaining. It’s just that until he meets Everly, he has no idea what he’s been missing…“
- The Adulteress (Women who Met Jesus Book 1) by Lucinda Weeks <— SOUNDS LIKE A UNIQUE WAY TO TELL A STORY ALERT!! “A Familiar Bible Story Comes to Life in a Whole New Way! … Adina finds herself in a world she never imagined, married to a man she doesn’t love. As the third wife in a small harem, she finds herself longing for her true love, Yeichiel, and eventually the affections for other men.“
- The Darkest Corners (The Club Book 4) by Katherine Rhodes
- Breaking Noah by Missy Johnson <— PROFESSOR ALERT! “…the only thing I could come up with was she would still be alive if it wasn’t for one person: her professor. So I transferred to his college, enrolled in his class, and set my new plan in motion…“
- RIVALS – The Complete Series (Alpha Billionaire Romance) (Rivals Billionaire Romance) by Ella Adams
- Can’t Resist a Cowboy (Entangled Indulgence) (Paint River Ranch) by Elizabeth Otto
- Friends & Fortune Cookies: A Sudden Falls Romance by Elizabeth Bemis
- Faking It (The It Girls Book 1) by Leah Marie Brown
- RECKLESS (Black Thorns, #1) by Franca Storm <— BIKER ALERT!! “Roxana James hates bikers and a relationship is the last thing she wants. Settling down is her worst nightmare. No man will tame her! She’s content on her own and she’s done well for herself. Until a rough, dirty-talking biker turns her world upside down. He challenges everything she’s ever known…“
- Reliant Service (The Colony Book 4) by Regina Morris
- A Taylor-Made Love by Kary Rader
- Destroyed (Rockstar Romance) (Lost in Oblivion Book 3) by Taryn Elliott
- Just Say When by Kaylee Ryan <— BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!! Lauren found it for us!! “Seeing him, being around him, alerts all my senses and I dream about being his, wrapping myself in his arms and never letting go. The only problem – he sees me as his sister.“
- Never Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher - expected release date May 17th 2015
- Ever Night by Gena Showalter - expected release date May 19th 2015
- Off Base by Tessa Bailey & Sophie Jordan
- Ultraviolet: A Novel by Jessica Sorensen – expected release date May 26th 2015
- Searching for Beautiful by Jennifer Probst - expected release date May 26th 2015
- Breaking Noah by Missy Johnson & Ashley Suzanne - expected release date May 26th 2015
- When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity Book 12) by Alexandra Ivy - expected release date May 26th 2015
- The Illusion of Annabella by Jessica Sorensen – May 26th 2015
- Beautiful Sacrifice: A Novel (Maddox Brothers Book 3) by Jamie McGuire – May 31st 2015
- Up in Smoke (Crossing the Line series Book 2) by Tessa Bailey – June 23rd 2015
- Bound By Temptation (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 4) by Cora Reilly – July 27th 2015
- Born of Betrayal (The League: Nemesis Rising Book 8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon – November 3rd 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).