Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – May 14th 2013

by Maryse on May 14, 2013 · 18 comments

<— Brand new release that I’ve been anxiously waiting for!!? MINE! (check out my review of book #1: Book Review – Arouse: A Spiral of Bliss by Nina Lane)

So remember last week’s TBR list that I didn’t quite follow and so I moved it to this week, instead? Er… ;) Well. There are a few releases on here that have got my attention and my TBR list just changed big time. Some I’ve only downloaded the samples for, ’cause they’re not at all bargain priced but I’m still open to ‘em if they seem awesome, so we’ll see…

So let me re-do that TBR list. These are the ones that, today, I’m really “in the mood” for —-> Allure: A Spiral of Bliss Novel (Book Two)Ruby’s GhostUnbeautifully (Undeniable book #2)The Offering: A NovelThe Face of the Earth: A Novel,  The End of MeTaken by StormSweet Thing. I’d also say Raine Miller’s latest, but I was holding off until they were all released so I could devour ‘em all in a row, so now I have some catching up to do with that series…

Jenn May 14, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Pieces of Truth-Angela Richardson is out as well. I loved book 1 Pieces of Lies and can’t wait to get some damn answers-”Currently Reading” as I need to know who will prevail as my BB from this series…if any of them…:)

Cody May 14, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Dont forget about Down London Road!!!! I was really good. I really really liked it. I was mad, excited, had butterflies, and wanted to throw my iPad across the room. Which of course, meant it was a totally worth it read. Ha!

Jennifer F. May 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM

MARYSE….here’s a nudge…a knock you to the ground nudge…to DROP EVERYTHING and read “Unbeautifully” (Undeniable book #2). I cannot properly explain how long I have waited for a book I couldn’t put down. It will ROCK YOUR WORLD! I promise!

Jean May 14, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Thanks for the info Maryse! I just downloaded Allure for .99 cents! Yay! Took your advice and downloaded Arouse last week….now just finding the time to read all these new downloads – ugh!! (Also downloaded Undeniable after your review today….can’t wait to start that one!) My credit card is smoking!!

Maryse May 14, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Mine too, and my iPad is busting at the seams.

Maryse May 14, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Okay – your suggestions duly noted. :)

Samantha May 14, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Samantha May 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Lindsay May 14, 2013 at 5:25 PM

OMG, I need to quit my job and send my kids to boarding school so I can catch up on these new releases! Phew! Ok, I’m being dramatic

Lisa M May 14, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I agree with you Jennifer F. I just finished Unbeautifully! It was a page turner! Wow!! Top of the tbr list it should go!! So sad its over now as usual!
It was just as good as Undeniable.

Nicky May 14, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Wow, check out the ratings for Unbeautifully on amazon! I’m so excited to start it!

LucyLou May 14, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I’m with Maryse, Jennifer F.’s nudge is duly noted by me. “Unbeautifully” by Madeline Sheehan looks great, I loved “Undeniable”. Actually, there’s a lot of books on this list that look great. Welllll, here I go again…Amazon here I come! ;)

Michelle M May 14, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Just started Taken By Storm today during my lunch break. I’m about 60% through it and LOVING it so much. I wasn’t sure if I’d really connect with MJ and Maddie the way I did Merrick and Rachael, but Kelli Maine has done it again. If you liked her last two books, I think you’ll like this one.

Jill May 14, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I have to agree with the others. Unbeautifully was a absolutely fantastic. I read it in about 4 hours, in between glowering at my family for deigning to talk in my vicinity and hiding out so I could read just a few more pages. This book has ruined me for books for a few days. I’m just going wallow in how good it was and lament the fact that its over.

julie o May 15, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Maryse, loved “Unbeautifully” by Madeline Sheehan. Came out earlier
than I thought. Finished it the day it loaded on my Kindle. Already
waiting for the next in the series, which there had better be! Want to
know what happens to ZZ?

julie o May 15, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Jill, just read your comment. All I want to do is think about
Unbeautifully. You are right, it does ruin you for any other books right

Carissa May 17, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Just read Ruby’s Ghost on my way to work. I felt like it could have been so much more. It was too short. It had great potential but there just wasn’t enough time to really develop anything. A great ghostly boyfriend read is the Purgatory books by Amy Harmon. Have you read those? Good stuff!!

Jill May 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM

After today (Saturday 5/18/13), Until I Break by M. Leighton will no longer be available! Just a heads-up! She’s pulling it from publication due to backlash. :(