Many highly anticipated releases today including Mr. Rush-Crush over there. Plus, we’re getting some real-time updates by our fellow readers as they read through their own one-clicks. And of course, their book-love is making me so excited for quite a few new ones.
Like the big-love for “Nowhere but Here” by one of my favs, Renee Carlino. Whoa. I think this one’s gonna do it for me (I posted the reader-reactions below).
Also, we’ve also got three new awesome sounding anthologies. One’s sexy, one’s bad-boy biker-y & one is full-on angsty, LOADED in contributions by our very favorite authors.
Lauren: So many bundles & boxed sets available this week. I’ve already bought 3.
Maryse’s Book Blog: I’ve one-clicked a few myself.
I noted ‘em below.
Plus quite a few other books that sound right up our alley. Like one of my absolute FAVORITE books that’s on sale right now. And… a recluse artist, a military hero that loves TOO hard, a famous rock star that shows up at her repair shop, a bad boy that broke her heart and now she’s stuck in an elevator with him (<— ruh roh!!), a culinary student that’s hot for her cooking instructor (heh! That one sounds funny!)… and I could go on and on. Right!!??? So many good-sounding ones. No worries. I noted ‘em all below, too.
BUT BUT BUT!!! Push <— THIS is the one I’m reading right now (’cause I’ve received only a couple of recs for this recent release, but boy are they convincing), and this is right up my alley, and what I’m in the mood for…
Skye: I started reading it and damn it is sooooo dark. And well written. Thought you might want to take a peek… The prologues are pretty intense so I think if it’s gonna hook you, it will do so in the sample
Pam: Just finished Push….wow… Just wow… So good and I didn’t even mind the cliffhanger. Gah!!!! So good.
Yep… I’ve started it, and I’m IN!!! I’m ain’t ascared of no cliffhanger! I am a bit ascared of him, though.
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry <— Okay WOW! Here’s another SUPER-bargain priced book. It’s 0.31 cents right now! Thirty. One. Cents!!!!! What what whaaaaaaaat? And this one’s usually over $7!! “…when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his surprising understanding, Echo’s world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common.” Mertxe says: “I loved Pushing the Limits, It’s a must-read” and Jody suggested it as a “What to Read After Beautiful Disaster” option: “I would like to Suggest Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. It has the same feel of Beautiful Disaster… Granted no one is quite like Travis.”
- Tempt My Heart: A Brittan McKenna Story by Danielle Jamie <— Saw this one floating around on my Facebook feed and it looks good! Maybe too much detail in the blurb (unless it’s not… I dunno yet), but it sounds heart wrenching. Plus… ROCK STARS! Mourning the loss of her fiancee for years… “Eight years marks the anniversary of Cane’s death when Brittan sets eyes upon Jordon; a guitarist whose shrouded in mystery and a world class bad boy for her bands opening act, Tempting Tomorrow.”
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan <— OMG one of my FAVORITES and it is a MUST READ!!!!! (check out my review)
Mary Ann: Maryse I just started reading ARCHER and I am hook!!! I don’t want to put it down. It captured my attention and it’s calling me to continue reading…can’t wait to get home after work.
Maryse’s Book Blog: One of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES!!! GAH!! Best one-click ever!!
Kirsten: Totally agree with Maryse. It’s one of my favorites!
- Cutting Deep (The Cut Series) by T.A. Anderson <— The “Book Trollop” recommended these to us and “A lot of that humor is in her books with a ton of debauchery that reminds me of Bridesmaids, plus a sexy chef… Who doesnt love men who can cook??!!” Yep… it sounds good! She’s enrolled in culinary school and she’s hot for her cooking instructor… but stuff happens… “She had her mind set on the future, but now, reliving the nightmare of her past may be her only chance at moving forward.” I posted the sequel below in the new release section!
- Never Been Ready (The Ready Series #2) by J.L. Berg <— Aimee found us this deal and Kathy recommends ‘em: “I hav read both books in this series and will definitely read the 3rd when it comes out!”
- Three Broken Promises: A Novel (One Week Girlfriend Quartet) by Monica Murphy <— and Kat found us this deal! “I love him desperately, but he’s got so many demons, and if he can’t open up to me now, then he’ll never be the real partner I need him to be. I gave him a month, and now I’m out of here. If he truly loves me like he says, he knows where to find me.“
- The Resurrection of Aubrey Miller by L.B. Simmons <— Melanie HIGHLY recommends this one: “my second 5 star read with The Resurrection of Aubrey Miller. This book pulled me in an emotional way that I can only compare it to my feelings reading The Edge of Never. It had the happy, it had the tears. Absolutely loved this book.”
- Losing It by Cora Carmack <— one of my FAV student-teacher romance books is on sale right now!! (my review)
- Used (Unlovable, #1) (Unlovable Series) by Lynetta Halat <— Margo reminds us that this one is on sale (and book #2 was just released, below). (here’s my review of Used)
- The Singer: Irin Chronicles Book Two (The Irin Chronicles) by Elizabeth Hunter
- Bonded In Shadows: A Shadow Unit Novella by Tigris Eden
- The Guild (Guardians of Destiny) by Jean Johnson
- Her Perfect Mate (X-Ops) by Paige Tyler
- Illicit Passions (Forbidden Passions) by Crystal Jordan
- The Kraken King Part IV: The Kraken King and the Inevitable Abduction (A Novel of the Iron Seas) by Meljean Brook
- Slightly Spellbound (A Southern Witch Novel) by Kimberly Frost
- The Unforgiven (League of the Black Swan) by Alyssa Day
- Vampire’s Thirst (The Awakening Series) by Cynthia Garner
- The Wolf’s Mate Book 7: Lindy & The Wulfen by R.E. Butler
- Rush Too Far: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) by Abbi Glines <—- RUSH CRUSH ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! the latest Rush-crush book is out! Hehe. I privately nicknamed all of his books in the series the “Rush Crush” books. LOL! (Here is the Too Far/Rosemary Beach Series Reading Order). P.S. Here’s my review of book #1 (Fallen Too Far)… and Sarah said: “I just finished Rush Too Far last night and have decided that alternate Male POV books are my new favorites! … I read Rush this weekend and it was phenomenal! At the heart, just a love story, but that was what made it so special.”
- Shame On Me (Fool Me Once) by Tara Sivec <— book #2 in this brand new series by Tara Sivec, and wow, I love the premise of this one! “The job: act as bait for a cheating husband. The target: Matt Russo. The case should be as easy as getting a man’s attention—and Paige has never had trouble with that. The problem is Matt—in all his nerdy-hot glory—turns out to be not such a scumbag after all.“
- A Beautiful Distraction: A Hard Feelings Novel by Kelsie Leverich <— Ooooh fun sounding! “First Sergeant Rafe Murano did everything to the extreme. He trained harder, he fought harder, and, unfortunately, he loved harder. And falling for the wrong woman nearly destroyed him.” and then… “when she sees the tatted-up bad boy who’s one punch away from a ride in the back of a squad car, she offers him a distraction—one that quickly becomes an addiction.“
- Breakable (Contours of the Heart) by Tammara Webber (I read “Easy“ and loved it!)
- SECRET Revealed: A SECRET Novel (Secret Trilogy) by L. Marie Adeline
- Giving In (The Surrender Trilogy) by Maya Banks
- Freed (Unlovable, #2) (Unlovable Series) by Lynetta Halat <— Oh YES!!! I read #1 (“Used”) and enjoyed it (here’s my review) and Sarah says: “… in my opinion, is her best work to date! I remember you liked Used, but this one blows it out of the water!“
- Hell for Leather: Black Knights Inc. by Julie Ann Walker (BIKER HEROES!! Here is the Black Knights Inc. Series Reading Order)
- The Deepest Cut (The Cut Series #2) by T.A. Anderson <— sequel to the bargain book I posted in the bargains above (these two books sound so fun!!)
- It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
- Bend ANTHOLOGY by K Bromberg, JA Huss, Ella James, KI Lynn, CD Reiss, Shay Savage, Andrea Smith, Alessandra Torre <— OMG SO MANY of our fav authors and this anthology and will be releasing Monday AND!!! ***OVER 700 PAGES OF ALL-NEW, NEVER BEFORE PUBLISHED MATERIAL***
- Bent not Broken ANTHOLOGY by Lisa De Jong, Melanie Dawn, E.L. Montes, Lynetta Halat, Rebecca Shea, Mia Asher, A.L. Jackson, S.L. Jennings, Mia Sheridan, Willow Aster <— OMG TONS of our FAV authors have contributed stories to this anthology!!! Ten authors join together to bring you ten previously released full-length novels of love, angst, hope, and redemption (and I see some of my favorites in there!!)
- Born to Ride – A Clubhouse Collection ANTHOLOGY by Kasey Millstead, Nina Levine, Carmen Jenner, Lila Rose, Bella Jewel, Jani Kay <— In the mood for more bad boy bikers? Here’s an entire anthology of full-length biker books!
- Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti <— Ohhh he’s part of a secret black-ops military unit!!
- Rush by Nyrae Dawn <— M/M romance!!
- Nowhere but Here: A Novel by Renee Carlino Brand new contemporary novel by the author of one of my fav books (Sweet Thing)!!! And our fellow readers are loving it! Even giving us updates as they read…
Cindy: Finished and loved it! The hero was pure perfection!!! A perfect love story!!
Heather: I am half way through!!! Absolutely LOVE IT!!! If I didn’t have kids it would have never put down lol!!!
Tracie: 46% and I love!! … I swear I’m laughing at this book so hard right now. It’s soo good!! Like seriously laughing my ass off.
CM: I was blessed to read an ARC! It is sooooooooo amazingly good. One of those where you just feel so happy at the end. And all throughout. Even when they mess things up. Jamie is a new BBF for me!
Georgia: I’m at 19% and I’m feeling it. It’s going to be so good.
Tracie: Finished and freaking LOVED!! God how she writes dialogue and her main men are just perfect! I had time today and this is one I couldn’t put down. It was so freaking good!!!!
- Perfect Imperfections by Cardeno C <— M/M romance and Kandace tells us! “One of my favorite M/M readers read this book and loved it. I’ve heard the character interaction is fantastic. It’s a true friendship and slow burn love story. Plus one is a rock star! Who doesn’t love a rock star?“
- Blue Notes by Carrie Lofty <— The blurb tells us: “For fans of Jamie McGuire and S.C. Stephens, a sizzling new adult novel featuring the tumultuous relationship between a young piano prodigy and a reluctant billionaire playboy—set against the vibrant backdrop of a New Orleans college campus.“
- Flight Delay (Antiques in Flight) by Nicole Helm
- A Forever Love (Wanted) by Kelly Elliott
- Hidden Hearts by Gina Ferguson
- Her Only Desire (Sultry Summer Nights) by Delilah Devlin
- How to Rope a Real Man (Catcher Creek) by Melissa Cutler
- The Golden Touch by Laura London <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! “Kathy Carter has seen many things in her small-town instrument repair shop. But never has a dangerously hot, world-famous rock star pulled up on his motorcycle, needing his guitar fixed.“
- The Last Good Knight Part I: Scars and Stripes (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz
- Laugh (The Burnside Series): A Loveswept Contemporary Romance by Mary Ann Rivers
- The Lonely Hearts Club by Brenda Janowitz <— looks cute!! Musician gets dumped by her bf, and she accidentally sends an anti-love/sad girl rant to everyone on her band’s mailing list… and it makes her popular.
- Make You Mine: The Dumont Bachelors by Macy Beckett
- Mercy by HelenKay Dimon
- Misunderstandings (A Woodfalls Girls Novel) by Tiffany King <— Oooooh fun-sounding!!! “…hooking up with a guy like Justin Avery was not part of her plan. Between Justin’s attention-grabbing tattoos, cigarette smoking, and bad boy attitude Brittni quickly chalked him up as “Mr. Wrong.” But his charm was unrelenting, and Brittni’s decision to give Justin a chance quickly turned into the worst choice she ever made.” <— and then… a few years later. They get stuck in an elevator together. *eeeeeep!!*
- The Professional (Game Maker) by Kresley Cole <— All three of her “mafia/fighter” serial installments have been merged into one book! And here it is.
- Pure Heat (Firehawks) by M. L. Buchman <— heli-aviation firefighters!
- Reflection (Chrysalis) by Elene Sallinger <— “The moment Bridget Ross and Connor Reynolds run into each other on the street—quite literally while out on a run—tempers flare. But when the two get together for an apology coffee date, it’s clear that the coffee isn’t the only thing steaming.”
- Remembering Us by Stacey Lynn <— I know some of you recognize this one from my blog, as it was one of my favorites from last year. But!! It’s just been re-released by her new publisher, so I just had to post it!! Here’s my review.
- Risky Game (An Out of Bounds Novel) by Tracy Solheim <— FOOTBALL!
- Ruin Me by Jamie Brenner <— Ohhh reclusive artist (and maybe love triangle?). She’s already got a boyfriend (rising artist) but “…passion comes where she least expects it in the form of a brilliant, reclusive street artist known only by the tag GoST,“
- Since I Saw You: A Because You Are Mine Novel by Beth Kery
- Skinny Bitch Gets Hitched by Kim Barnouin
- Suspicions by Sasha Campbell
- Tempt Me (Semper Fi Marines) by Melissa Schroeder <— “She’s come to Virginia to heal not to fall for some by the book, drop dead gorgeous Marine with a chip on his shoulder.“
- Sunshine and Shadow by Laura London <— Oh wow, this sounds interesting: “When L.A. film director Alan Wilde decides to shoot his next movie in rural Wisconsin, he has no idea what he’s getting himself into. First, a beautiful Amish girl bounds onto the set-and ruins the scene. Then, his leading lady storms off the film in a huff. Now Alan’s come up with a crazy idea that could make or break his career: cast the Amish girl as his star . . .“
- The Testimony by Laura London <— not sure if these are re-releases (a few by Laura London today) but they sound pretty good! “A passionate and dedicated journalist, Jesse Ludan served six months in prison because he refused to abandon his principles and testify in court. Now a free but changed man, Jesse must work harder than ever to regain Christine’s trust…” (Christine is his wife).
- Gorgeous Chaos (Beautiful Mess #3) by T.K. Leigh <— I can’t read the synopsis so I don’t spoil the first two for myself, but whoa. That cover looks CRAZY!!
- Unexpected by Lori Foster
- Up for Grabs by Heather Young-Nichols <— she’s auctioning off her virginity…
- Marry Me for Money by Mia Kayla <— Okay I like the sound of her love triangle issues…