<— Oh YESSSSS, it’s guess who’s book!! But!! Don’t even glance at the synopsis, if you haven’t read fantastic book #1. I can’t wait to get to this one. PLUS! There are a few that really stand out for me in this list. “TBR-list shifters”, if you will.
Like: Blood Shadows (paranormal bargain find, BUT the recommendation for it blew me away so I am on it!!! BDB feel? Yep. MINE!!) and Finding It (’cause I LOVED book #1 and need a bit of that extra funny *oomph* and fun and my bff Sherry is loving the subsequent releases) and Nikolai ’cause I crushed hard on him while simultaneously swooning over his brother, Dorian. I love when I love book-brothers the same. Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts) by Kele Moon!!! (Bring on the MMA fighters!!!) Oh!! And A is for Alpha Male, ’cause who hasn’t daydreamed of looking for (and maybe even finding) a real-life Kristen Ashley alpha male, right? Hehe. Yeah. That one is HIGH on my TBR list. Like… almost… next?
And there are so many more where those came from, below. Lots of blurbs that had me reacting, and I made sure to note ‘em.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- SPARK (Spark Series, #1) by Brooke Cumberland
- BURN (Spark Series, #2) by Brooke Cumberland <— Aimee found us this deal!
- Blood Shadows (Blackthorn Book 1) by Lindsay J. Pryor <— paranormal/vampire but OMG when I received THIS recommendation from author Ilsa Madden-Mills, it made me want to start it now!! “Maryse, I don’t normally post about books I really dig, but holy hell, I stumbled across a vampire book by a British author Lindsay J. Pryor. It’s layered and deep and riveting and sexy all rolled into one. It reminded me a little of the Ward books, although…and this is hard for me…I think they are better. Yes, I said it. Don’t get me wrong, Ward is my all-time fav paranormal romance writer, but Lindsay managed to combine the dark with MORE sexy…and less of the other characters. It’s all about her hero and heroine. Anyway, I don’t know Lindsay personally nor am I friends with her on FB, but you can bet I’m stalking her like a mad woman.” <—- Eeeeeep!!!!! This sounds like my kind of book. I AM ON IT, Ilsa!
- A Touch of Heaven by Samantha Chase <— Stephanie found us this deal, saying: “This one has great reviews!” Ahhh yes! Home renovation reality TV show. Sounds like fun!
- In A Heartbeat (The Shameful Regret Series) by Liz King <— BAD BOY ROCKER alert! Stephanie found us this fairly new release today! “For the past eight years I haven’t been living, just … Existing. The pain, the guilt, and the shame I carry have been locked away deep inside me for so long that it’s impenetrable, until him. Until Connor Reeves.” and Sarah says: “It was great!!”
- Finding It (Losing It) by Cora Carmack <— SUPER SALE on this recent release!! Stephanie found it for us saying: “BIG Savings: Finding It (Losing It) by Cora Carmack!!!*I really enjoyed the first two books in this series! Can’t wait to read this one!” and Jennifer agrees! “Thanks…loved the 1st 2 as well”
- Conflicted (Battlescars III) by Sophie Monroe <— Stephanie also found us this rock star deal!
- Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken, Series #1) by Kimberly Lauren <— book #2 just came out (see it below) and this one Bobbi just announced: “Woot! Liked Beautiful Broken Rules a lot … looking forward to this one!” —> more enthusiastic responses below next to book #2. I’m kind of excited for these two!
- REBEL, a New Adult Romance Novel (The Rebel Series) by Elle Casey <— recommended by Jo! “I’ve got a book hangover this morning… Ooooh, I loved Rebel! It’s really funny, and also sexy and sweet and hot!!!!”
- Addicted to You (Addicted Series 1) by Krista Ritchie <— Justine is LOVING this one saying: “…you guys need to know about it! Talk about flawed romance! I am 80% through the book so far, and I only stopped because I had to get some sleep. Am LOVING it so far – highly recommend!”
- The Barker Triplets Boxed Set by Juliana Stone —-> Almost 900 pages worth!!! Thanks for the find, Jami! And Paula says: “Really great series!” A famous hockey player, a bad boy ex-con and a Hollywood star? Triplets!!?? Oh yes!! It looks it! MINE!
- Chimera by Kelly Meding
- Choices of Fate (Fate Series) by S. Simon Chavous
- Birthright (Rosewood Series) by Sue Mydliak
- Bittersweet Magic (A Novel of The Order) (Entangled Edge) by Nina Croft
- Mr. Red Riding Hoode (Poconos Pack) by Dana Marie Bell
- Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts #3) by Kele Moon <— MMA fighters (and I loved #1 & #2!) UPDATED ’cause it’s now LIVE on Amazon!!
- A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrocher <— you know WHO’S book!!! Eeeeep!
- For Real (Rules of Love, Book One) by Chelsea M Cameron <—
- Working It: A Love by Design Novel by Kendall Ryan <— fashion industry and an illicit affair with a male model!
- Drift (Lengths) by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt <— brand new release!!!
- A is for Alpha Male by Laurel Curtis <— Mother-daughter road trip to find their dream Kristen Ashley-like alpha male. Oh I wanna take this trip with them, too!!! And I absolutely will.
- Yours to Keep: A Loveswept Contemporary Romance by Serena Bell
- Don’t Let Go (Dark Erotica) by Skye Warren <— super-dark new release by one of the queen’s of erotic book-darkness herself! Beware of constant cringing, shock-factor, stockholm syndrome and multiple eeeeps (especially if you find yourself connecting to, or worse… swooning over the bad guy). I repeat. BAD GUY. And then sitting there wondering why you read these and then feel this way. LOL!!! Oh who am I kidding? So many of you love to read ‘em as much as I do. P.S. Author says it can be read as a standalone!
- Nikolai: A Dark Light Novella (Dark Light #2.5) by S.L. Jennings <— I liked, #1, LOVED #2 and can’t wait to read about the brother!!!
- SERGEI (Her Russian Protector #5) by Roxie Rivera <— Shannon says “Yea! I love this series.” and Kathy says: “So excited. I have read all of this series and didn’t know there was a new one out!!”
- Hard To Love You (The Love Series) by Megan Smith <— “Things on the baseball field come easy for Mason Cahill. Why can’t the rest of his life be simple? Mason’s finally admitted he wants the one girl he can be himself around, but one secret destroyed that.“
- All the Pretty Lies (Pretty Series) by M. Leighton <— “Nothing in their lives could’ve prepared Sloane and Hemi for what they’d find in each other—distraction and obsession, love and possession. But the one thing they can’t find is a future. Neither one has been totally honest. And they’ll soon learn that the devil is in the details. In the details and in the lies.“
- Keep Me Safe by Elaine Breson
- Replace Me (Book 2 Kin Series) by Jennifer Foor
- Infinite Possibilities (Contemporary New Adult) (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen) by Lisa Renee Jones <— Possible relief with book #2 after her serious cliffhanger book #1 entitled?
- Try (Temptation Series) by Ella Frank <— m/m romance!! “…Tate has caught the unwavering and unwelcome attention of Mr. Logan Mitchell – a regular at the bar and a man who always gets what he wants.
Night after night Tate fends off the persistent advances of the undeniably charismatic man, but after an explosive moment in the bar, all bets are off as he finds his body stirring with a different desire than his mind.“
- Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military Romance) by Sharon Hamilton, Melissa Schroeder, Elle James, Delilah Devlin, JM Madden, Cat Johnson <— new release! (thanks Sarah!)
- Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken, Series #2) by Kimberly Lauren <– Cori says: “LOVED the first book! It has a little Beautiful Disaster feel to it!” and Jillian replied: “It kind of does. It was just so well written and ALL the characters were awesome. I fell in love with them. Gah! I might have to reread Beautiful Broken Rules before this book. You’re making me reminisce now…”
- Surrendering To Her Sergeant (The WILD Boys of Special Forces – Book 3) by Angel Payne <— From the blurb, this one looks like an exciting CIA dangerous mission, and sexy too! ‘Cause he’s a Dom and the woman helping him on his mission is his dream submissive…
- Chase (#4) Closure (Power Players Series) by Cassia Leo
- CHASE: Complete Series (Power Players Series) by Cassia Leo <— bundled!
- Christmas Lights by Liberty Blake
- The Cinderella Seduction: A Suddenly Cinderella Novel (Entangled Indulgence) by Hope Tarr “Greek tycoon Nikolaos Costas has a debt to collect fro the Stefanopoulos family and he won’t leave until he gets his money. Stefanie Stefanopoulos has been tasked with entertaining—i.e. distracting—him while he’s in town, all in hopes of getting him to forgive the debt. She may not be an ugly duckling, but she’s a far cry from her petite stepsisters and she knows that the gorgeous playboy won’t even notice her. It doesn’t stop her from wanting him to, though.“
- Branded (A Retribution Novel) by Cindy Starks
- Braver (Runaway) by Lexie Ray <— ex-stripper… “Who would every be able to love me after learning what I’m paid to do, anyways? But one day, I made the mistake of helping to drive a very drunk man home. The fact that he is the most beautiful, sexy man I have seen in my entire life made the task easy, of course. He’s Liam Henry, one of the city’s youngest and hottest millionaires. I want him. He desires me. We tumble down the rabbit hole together, unable to get enough of each other. Everything was perfect, until the day I was introduced to his brother – and my past caught up with me in the blink of an eye.“
- The Business Affair – Shades of Romance by Jaspira Noel <— Hrmm… interesting blurb. An online “venting” website where people who are hurting or upset can chat…
- Lose Yourself (The Desires Unlocked Trilogy Part Two) by Evie Blake <— Previously published in print and ebook as VALENTINA ON THE EDGE.
- Mission of Christmas by Candice Gilder
- More Than Words by Jess Dee <— hehe. The blurb made me giggle! “Molly Harris never intended to send that letter. It was only meant to be a secret record of her true feelings for her boss, gorgeous pediatrician Sam Shepard. But in the chaos of a crazy day at work, Molly accidentally hits “send” instead of “delete”.” Eeeeep!!
- Random (Going the Distance) by Lark O’Neal <— blurb indicates he’s a scarred male, inside and out! “19-year-old Jess Donovan knows better than most that life is random. Her mom is dead, and she’s on her own, patching together a living as a waitress when a car crashes through the restaurant where she works. In two seconds, she loses her job, watches her best friend hauled away in an ambulance…and meets Tyler Smith, one of the hottest, most fascinating—and mysterious guys she’s ever met.“
- Taking Him (Lies We Tell) by Jackie Ashenden <— Computer game designer has a thing for her brother’s best friend. But she’s been “kid-zoned”…
- Hard Target: Elite Ops – Book One by Kay Thomas
- Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher by Cynthia Eden
- Christmas at the Gingerbread Café by Rebecca Raisin
- Caribbean Crush (Under the Caribbean Sun) by Jenna Bayley-Burke