Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – November 13th 2012

by Maryse on November 13, 2012 · 20 comments

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE (6:45pm EST):
Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod my stomach hurts I’m too excited!!! I’m home, gonna finish my wonderful “Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror #6)” (by Karina Halle – my beloved “Experiment in Terror” series) and now YOU GUYS get to read it at the same time, WITH me!!!! It’s out EARLY!! It’s live right now, as we speak, and it’s so far… so AWESOME!!!! Go go go go!!!!

*SQUEEEEEEEEE*

And earlier today… when I was calm and collected: ;)

Today’s latest paranormal and contemporary book releases (and some erotica in the mix, too). Lots of new stuff (especially in the contemporary  section). Oh and I included a bunch of new releases from yesterday, too!

<—- And congratulations again to Katja Millay!! Today is officially The Sea of Tranquility’s first day with Atria (Simon & Schuster).

Oh!! And one more thing! Nancy and Jillian have both found us this extreme bargain of the day (and I shall be reading this one VERY soon, because it sounds like it’s totally up my alley!).  The Proposition by Katie Ashley

Oh and and! Gio (5th Street #2) by Elizabeth Reyes (a boxer contemporary romance!) Good stuff, but I especially loved the first book “Noah (5th Street #1) (which is also bargain priced).

Paranormal:

Contemporary Romance (including erotica, mystery etc…)

Kim November 13, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Love Revolution (rock star meets country star) by Michelle Mankin came out yesterday!! It’s the 2nd book in her series the first was Love Evolution also rock star!! First was great and second looks good I bought it lol!!

Oh and those if you who read Katie Ashley’s The Proposition (loved) she has a long teaser on her blog for The Proposal second in the series!!

Rebecka November 13, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Isn’t Into the Hollow coming out on Thursday? That should be at the top of everyone’s list!!

Maryse November 13, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Oh yes Rebecka!! It sooooo should be. DEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryse November 13, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Thanks Kim!! I put it up – it looks great!!

Jill November 13, 2012 at 12:09 PM

As I wrote on FB I LOVED The Proposition! :D It is a familiar story line, but there is just something about it… The writing is very good and I just ‘felt’ the characters. The last 10% got to me and had me ‘GRRRing’! ;) Can’t wait for the second one!

Kim November 13, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Maryse- Thanks! It does look good I totally found that by accident yesterday had no clue a second one was coming out! It’s not as YA as the first more contemporary adult!

Jill- OMG!! I ‘m so with you and I can’t wait for the second one either! Katie has a ROCKSTAR romance coming out in Feb 2013 called Music of the Heart OMG the teaser she posted on her blog I want that one RIGHT NOW :) I just adore Katie :)

Courtney November 13, 2012 at 1:32 PM

ok. the Proposition is going to have to be my next read. I only wish I hadn’t bought it last week so I could save the dollar :)

Sarah Jane November 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I saw The Proposition last week on Amazon and it was calling my name. Between the books at the bottom of the Amazon page teasing me and Maryse my TBR is out of control, hehe. Guess now it the time to buy it…..like I needed convincing ;)

btw, Shannon Stacey’s All He Ever Desired was released yesterday. It is the 5th in her Kowalski series. Good read, on the fluffy side but lots of lol moments.

Eduarda November 13, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Hi Maryse, cheers from Brazil!!!
I love your blog, and also your reviews… gotta tell you girl, YOU ROCK !!!
I’ll be back with more comments soon; I’ve just bought “the proposition”, reading in 3, 2, 1……
:) ))

LucyLou November 13, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Thanks for the heads up on Noah and Gio, Maryse. I bought Noah a while back at reg. price, but am excited to get Gio at a bargain. :)

LucyLou November 13, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Okay, I’m putting down Shey Stahl’s “Happy Hour” to start on “In the Hollow”. And this is a true declaration of my obsession with Dex and Perry, because my stopping point in “Happy Hour” is when Jameson and Sway wake up after he won the Coca Cola 600, and his family barges into his hotel room to wake him up. (He’s already up…He He He). But I must stop here and start on “In The Hollow”. ;)

FL November 13, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Hey Maryse, love your lists of books to read. So glad I found your site. Have the Proposition, but have’nt read yet. I have 25 some books on my Nook waiting to be read. Wondered if you’ve read Accidentally On Purpose by L.D. Davis Finished it the other day and was very good!!! Very emotional, romantic, angst, etc.

Maryse November 13, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Hehehe I know exactly what part, Lucy. They just keep getting better from there. ;)

LucyLou November 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM

:) :) :) ;)

LucyLou November 13, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Our Hero, Dex. In the words of Perry: “I thought about Dex and if he was OK. Jail. I couldn’t believe it. I mean, the idea of Dex in jail wasn’t all too surprising. He kind of seemed made for jail in some ways, but he was there on account of me. ” Love It! :)

Debbie November 14, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Maryse, now I know why your site is the first one I go to every morning. It is the best! The news about the early release of Karina Halle’s, Into the Hollow was a better wake up than the coffee I usually have. I will start reading it tonight. PLEASE let this work day go quickly! Dex awaits!

Lisa76 November 14, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Hot D@mn! Just bought Into the Hollow and if i didnt have meetings today at work I might just get “sick” and have to leave for the day. I can’t wait to go home and get my Perry/Dex fix!!!!!

Jennifer November 14, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Just finished Into the Hallow! Just can’t get enough of Dex and Perry. So sad I have to wait for the next book:( just love this series!!!

tracy lebo November 14, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I am 84% done with Hollow and right now i want to kick Perry in the ass!!! Grrrrrr…..

LMD Jones November 15, 2012 at 3:56 AM

Thanks for the Works & Days link. Genuinely appreciated.

take care,