Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – November 19th 2013

by Maryse on November 19, 2013 · 26 comments

This has been one intense list-making experience, this morning! *phew* Tons of new and highly anticipated releases (and one more that I’m waiting on to go live, so keep a look-out – I’ll be updating this list again shortly). Plus of course, some fantastic looking recommendations and I’m absolutely mind-boggled with how I’m going to re-arrange my TBR list. LOL!!!! Wow, I just… there are no words. I’m already so very excited about three of them. Four. Okay six. :P I got some catching up to do!!

But! One thing I know for sure is that one up there, to the left? That’s what I’m reading as we speak! This is the sequel to “Good” which was that extra-tabooish student teacher read that made me squirm and that I couldn’t put down (to refresh your memory, here’s my review of Good).

And now let’s look at this awesome book-craziness below. A super dark one that just came out that has me so antsy to shift it ALL, to get to it, except I have to read book #1 first, I think. Although that’s no hardship, I’m told it is awesome, too. Plus a few sweet-sad-angsty sounding ones that are tugging at my heart…

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE  for Beautiful Nightmares (#3 The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond: It’s officially live on Amazon and ready to go!! And I know I can hear *squeeeeeing* all the way from our Facebook page!!! So many of y’all (and ME!!) have been waiting for this one. Y’all ’cause this will relieve the killer cliffhanger (and me, so I can finally start the trilogy – here is the Trilogy reading order). Thanks AMY!!!! (hands you an imaginary stuffed manatee to cuddle!)

P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere). :)

BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).

• Almost by Anne Eliot <— it’s older YA I believe, but sounds so good!
  • Nothing Left to Lose by Kirsty Mosely <— fairly new release (bargain priced) by the author of the very popular book “The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window” (but I don’t think the books are related) — thanks Kandace!!!
  • Color of Loneliness by Madeleine Beckett – recommended by Kandace: “I read the color of Loneliness and The Color of Forgiveness by Madelenie Becket earlier this year and really enjoyed both books. I saw today the first book is on sale
  • Color of Forgiveness by Madeleine Beckett <— thanks Kandace!
  • Defiance by Stephanie Tyler <—  book #2 was just released! See it, below
  • Fairytale Come Alive by Kristen Ashley <— Jeannie is loving it! “I am reading Kristen Ashley’s FairyTale Come Alive. And. It. Is So. Good!! I have no idea what I am going to read after this… I started it this morning and I got nothing done today – I’m a little more than halfway through now.”
  • A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrochers <— Lousie is absolutely loving it!! “I finished A Little Too Much in one sitting because I litterally couldn’t put it down! There is a HUGE twist inside that I couldn’t see coming and thats why I loved it”
  • Wanted (B&S Series #2) by Kimberly Knight <— Jennifer found us this  deal and the review looks great! They’re getting married but… “Everything seems to be going as planned when someone from Brandon’s past reappears. Can Spencer and Brandon survive the coming days as they struggle to deal with ghosts from the past?”
  • Madeleine Abducted (The Estate Series) by M.S. Willis <— very dark and disturbing I hear, still bargain priced and book #2 just came out (well it’s actually a prequel and it’s linked up, below). I hear that one is so super-dark and twisted but one of our fellow readers LOVED it. See her enthusiastic 5-star response below in the new release contemporary section)
  • Wish I May (New Hope) by Lexi Ryan <— Kat found us this deal!
  • Pieces of Perfect by Elizabeth Hayley <— JL highly recommends it saying: “I laughed harder and more frequently than I think I ever have in a book before. Like, literally laughed my ass off. For those who hate love triangles, stay away! You’ve been warned. If you find yourself getting angry at times, stick with it. I know I was fuming at times, heartbroken at times, but I love the direction the authors took with this book. Yep, authors. There’s two of them. It took me a little bit to figure out exactly how I felt about it, but now that my head is clear of the emotions I felt, I can’t say one bad thing about it. Great book! Different, daring, emotional, hysterical. All around awesome.”
  • The Roam Series Boxed Set by Kimberly Stedronsky <— the series is bundled right now and Jennifer is loving it saying: “This is a Paranormal Romance series and I am on book #4 and loving it to piece. There are immortals, and student teacher relationship, and a little time travel! Such a great read I am telling you!”

PARANORMAL

CONTEMPORARY

Lisa November 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Meant For Love (newest McCarthy’s) by Marie Force also just came out. This one should be really good.

LINDSAY November 19, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Trouble by Samantha Towle is out, and I heard is really good!

Maryse November 19, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Thank you Lindsay and Lisa! I just added them.

And now I’m waiting on one more book to go live today… ;)

Maggie November 19, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Ooooh…so many good ones!!!

The next installment of Richelle Mead’s Bloodlines series is out today, too. :) I love listening to this series!
The Fiery Heart: http://www.amazon.com/Bloodlines-Fiery-Heart-book-4-ebook/dp/B00BLR2R8E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384892865&sr=8-1&keywords=the+fiery+heart

Jean November 19, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I loved Madeleine Abducted and am surprised to see the next book is a PREQUEL! Was waiting for book #2 to continue the story from the book #1, but I guess I will have to download this one to see how it all started!! Highly recommend Madeleine Abducted to anyone who hasn’t read it yet! P.S. Maryse, what is the last book you are waiting to go live?? (I’m curious!)

Maryse November 19, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Ahhh my pleasure to tell you! It’s Lauren Hammond’s third in her “Asylum Trilogy” that so many have gone crazy over. I’ve waited to start it ’cause it’s got killer cliffhangers… Once this one’s out, I can read my heart out, cliffhangers and all!

Jean November 19, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Ohhhhh….I had Insanity on my radar from one of your prior posts…looks so different than our usual….I think I will just 1-click the first book so I am ready once you post your review! I can’t resist your recommendations and I hate cliffhangers too!!! TY!

Amy November 19, 2013 at 4:40 PM

MARYSE!!! Beautiful Nightmares (Asylum #3) is OUT!! Okay, I’ll stop shouting now. I can’t wait see what you think of them. Book #1′s ending…oh man…needed a manatee after…

Kellie November 19, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Maryse – it’s probably no surprise that I am going to recommend everyone read Jay McLean’s new one More Than Her. I love this series. I hope you can add it to your TBR list!

Veronica November 19, 2013 at 5:48 PM

OMG Maryse, if u haven’t read More than this and More than her by Jay McLean u are missing out, they r amazing books. Can’t wait unti More than him comes out

Cori November 19, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Every Tuesday I have an anxiety attack over my TBR, and how it gets shifted. I. Am. Never. Going. To. Get. Caught. Up. ;)

Melissa November 19, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I read Nothing Left to Loose. I liked it. Had a wide range of emotions for me.

Malinda H November 19, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Maryse, Tough Luck (Hard Rock Roots) by C.M. Stunich is out now. This is book 3.

LINDSAY November 19, 2013 at 6:52 PM

TBR madness I tell you, has anyone read the new Claire Contreras book? I can’t remember the name for the life of me.

Maryse November 19, 2013 at 7:32 PM

I think I posted them on Fridays bargain post. A bunch of new releases were out that same day… Lemme go look.

LINDSAY November 19, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Ok, I got it. Was having some malfunctions there. Just 1-clicked 9 books today, not going to mention how many I pre-ordered! *blushes*

marion November 20, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Yay! Nothing left to loose is a very good read, Ashton the perfect book boyfriend cant recommend it enough

Feifei November 20, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Oh yeah, definitely agree with Madeleine, Abducted and Joseph Fallen being the darkest, grittiest, and twisted book I’ve read. I had to shelve Joseph Fallen under “horror” because there’s more gore in it, but since I love dark stuff it was my cuppa tea! :D

Marit November 20, 2013 at 1:02 AM

OMG! Is Beautiful nightmare out!?:) I’ve got som reading to do tonight. Ah, thankyou Maryse ;) This really made my day! Enjoy the two first and don’t go crazy;)

Louise Pion November 20, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Thank you so much for quoting me Maryse! And you should definitely read A Little Too Much :-)

Debbie November 20, 2013 at 3:13 PM

You NEED to read the more series. More Than Her by Jay McLean was super awesome. If you haven’t read the first one you can read More Than Her as a standalone. Some of the characters from the first book are in it but it totally focuses on Logan and his relationship.

Jenn November 20, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Hi Maryse- Awesome list as always! and I need your help….. I am confused; I know Madeleine Abducted came out first but I am being told by friends who have read them both to read Joseph Fallen 1st; I really want to put my big girl panties on :) (yeah I’m a little scared ) and start them but don’t know what order.

Lindsay November 20, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Remember When 3 is out! I can finally start this series! Yay!

Michele November 20, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Either I’m reading way too slow or way too many books are being released. I don’t seem to be keeping up! I know when your top 2013 list comes out I’m going to have missed about half them…which will be a first for me.
I’m tired because I don’t have enough time to sleep with all the reading that needs to be done.

Mertxe November 21, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Last night I read Trouble, I couldn’t put it down, is soooooo good!

Joy November 21, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Carly Phillips – Dare to Love is a new release this week too. Finished reading it on Monday. It was AWESOME and HAWT. I highly recommend it!