11-04-15 BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! TWO BOOKS JUST WENT LIVE!!! Epic Sins (Epic Fail Series Book 1) by Trudy Stiles and it already has over 50 glowing reviews!! A womanizing rock star meets a girl that suffers tragedy!
“A heartbreaking situation throws this unlikely pair together. They’re forced to face things that seem impossible. Can Sam get past the demons that haunt her? Can Garrett accept a fate he swore to avoid at all costs? “
AND THIS STANDALONE WENT LIVE TOO! Third Base (The Boys of Summer Book 1) by Heidi McLaughlin New couple struggling with his fame alert!
“…with new found love comes challenges and Ethan and Daisy have to deal with his crazy schedule, school finals and his presence on her campus for some much needed media training. For Ethan nothing can come between him and Daisy, until a secret that she’s been keeping threatens to destroy them both…”
Today’s latest new book release list IS ready!!! And who can resist the highly anticipated heavy-angst hitters like Karina Halle’s The Play (a brooding, silent rugby player that looks like Tom Hard), S.C. Stephens’ Untamed (Griffin, the obnoxious rock star’s story, finally!!), Samantha Young’s One King’s Way (she follows her ex, and ends up meeting a guy in a club…), Leah Raeders’s Cam Girl (she strips on camera and gets close to one of her customers), M. Leighton’s Tough Enough (MMA fighter and a scarred make-up artist) and Cara McKenna’s Burn It Up (single mom ends up at a biker club)?!!
Today’s also an awesome paranormal release day too. Sherrilyn Kenyon, Eileen Wilks and Karen Chance? And what about some new-to-me’s that stood out big time? Like Unsung (one night with a country star leaves her pregnant!!!) Tee hee!!! Or… The Girl From the Train (WWII epic sounding story, where he plants bombs on a train track and only one 6 year old girl survives… and he takes her and hides her). GAH! SO MANY sound great!!! What will you choose? What will I choose?
Oh yesssss….. I also posted a Book Review last night ––> Room by Emma Donoghue (I gave it 5 stars). THAT WAS A CRAZY psych-thriller ride, but also super heartfelt. I LOVED IT! Check it out, will ya?
OH AND! I’m posting the Kindle Fire, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black release again, ’cause the deal is too great, and I saw yesterday some of the Paperwhites were on big sale, but I haven’t double-checked if they still are on sale today, so I’ll make sure to update. Oh! I found it… but it’s for Prime members. Serious sale, though!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith
- Stars of Fortune: Guardians Trilogy, Book 1 by Nora Roberts
- It’s Only Love: A Green Mountain Romance, Book 5 by Marie Force
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy
- The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
- Hard Beat: Driven Series #7 by K. Bromberg
- Tower of Thorns: Blackthorn & Grim, Book 2 by Juliet Marillier
- Revealed to Him by Jen Frederick
- Heart of Stone: Long, Tall Texans, Book 33 by Diana Palmer
- The Exhibitionist: The Submissive Series by Tara Sue Me
- Edge of Danger: Deadly Ops, Book 4 by Katie Reus
- The Japanese Lover by Isabel Allende
- Rhythm, Chord & Malykhin by Mariana Zapata
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Tangled by Em Wolf <— BULLY BOOK ALERT! BBR recommends this one! “He is bully for sure and the heroine in this book is not spineless at all:)) I hate spineless heroines!” OMG I just read the blurb and YES. This sounds infuriating!! “Attracting, repelling, and colliding, their chemistry—to say the least—is explosive. Strangely, it isn’t with the one who held her heart, but his asshole of a best friend, who will stop at nothing to keep them apart.“
- Compulsive (Liar, Book 1) by Lia Fairchild <— SHE’S A COMPULSIVE LIAR ALERT and this one’s on super sale today. “I eat, sleep, and drink lies. I bathe in deceit. At one point in my life, I might not have recognized the truth if it bent me over and slapped me on the ass. And sometimes, the chaos that is my life gets me in a whole hell of a lot of trouble. I was a master at keeping it all locked up inside me…until I met Dr. Daniel Harrison.” P.S. book #2 was JUST released (below).
- Happiness for Beginners: A Novel by Katherine Center <— Back on the list ’cause Sadie highly recommends it! She says: “It’s really good and has great romantic tension while also being laugh out loud funny at times. Just trust me.” I trust you Sadie. You have GREAT book taste!
- The Game Plan (Game On Series Book 3) by Kristen Callihan <— RECENT RELEASE back on the list ’cause Amber liked it! “I read Game Plan and did not read the previous ones.I was good with that. It was a great weekend read with not much angst but the dialogue between the H and h was pretty entertaining. And quite sexy. I really liked it!!”
- This Much Is True – Book 1 (Truth In Lies) by Katherine Owen <— WILL EMOTIONALLY WRING YOU OUT ALERT!! Back on the list ’cause some of our fellow readers jumped in after the first recommendation and it’s gut-churning! Michelle says: “I’m liking This Much Is True a lot, but sweet baby jesus, I feel emotionally wrung out and I still have a bit to go! I know I will want to go right to book 2 but I may need a break.“
- Worth the Fight (MMA Fighter Series Book 1) by Vi Keeland <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT!! I LOVED this one!!
- Born of Betrayal (A League Novel) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Tower of Thorns: A Blackthorn & Grim Novel by Juliet Marillier
- Borderland (The Millennia Trilogy Book 1) by Kate Genet and Valerie Clare Genet
- With These Wings by Red L. Jameson
- Cyborg Rising (Star Pilot Series, Book 3) by Phoebe Conn
- Black Wolves (The Black Wolves Trilogy) by Kate Elliott
- Reap the Wind: A Cassie Palmer Novel by Karen Chance
- Jeweled Fire: An Elemental Blessings Novel by Sharon Shinn
- Mind Magic (Lupi) by Eileen Wilks
- Viking Warrior Rising (Viking Warriors) by Asa Maria Bradley
- Heart Legacy (Celta Series Book 14) by Robin D. Owens
- The Geomancer: Vampire Empire: A Gareth and Adele Novel by Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith
- Lies: The Thorn Chronicles Book 4 by Kimberly Loth
- Passion Ignites (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- The Play by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE/I LOVE THIS AUTHOR/HERO LOOKS LIKE TOM HARDY ALERT!!! Yep!! She says her hero looks like Tom Hardy!!!! YES PA-LEASE!!!!!! Plus he rescues dogs and I love him already. “…she lays her eyes on Linden and Bram’s cousin, hot Scot Lachlan McGregor. Lachlan is her sexual fantasy come to life – tall, tatted, and built like a Mack truck. With a steely gaze and successful rugby career back in Edinburgh, he’s the kind of man that makes her want to throw her vow right out the window. But Lachlan’s quiet and intense demeanor makes him a hard man to get to know, let alone get close to…” Oh wow… yes. *nods slowly with a wicked grin*
- The Exhibitionist: The Submissive Series by Tara Sue Me <— D/s ALERT! “...lately, her Dominant husband hasn’t been the demanding Master who once fulfilled her every passion. Abby begins to crave something else…“
- Dominated (The Enforcers) by Maya Banks
- Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams
- Untamed (A Thoughtless Novel) (Anna and Griffin’s book) by S.C. Stephens <— INFURIATING BAD-BOY BRAT ROCK STAR GRIFFIN & S.C. STEPHEN ALERT! Lisa is excited. “Now…..am I gonna like Griffin? I mean we already know he’s a dirtbag but is he going to win us over ? Think I’ll managing his manwhoring ways because I already know how it ends for him and Anna, so it shouldn’t hurt too much. Right??” Ummm… Lisa? I’m hoping it’ll hurt anyway. A little.
- LIAR (Liar, Book 2) by Lia Fairchild
- Worth the Chase (Worth It Series Book 1) by J.L. Beck <— SHE IS FINALLY ON HER OWN IN COLLEGE AND HE’S THE COLLEGE HOTTIE: “College, romance, and two families who were hell bent on being enemies. Can love between these two really transpire or will everyone else have the last say.“
- Stop at Nothing (Protect & Serve) by Kate SeRine
- Put a Ring On It (Black Dog Bay Novel) by Beth Kendrick
- One King’s Way: The On Dublin Street Series by Samantha Young <— SAMANTHA YOUNG ALERT!! “Rain’s lifelong regret is having left her sister Darcy alone years ago with a guardian who turned out to be abusive. So when Darcy’s boyfriend publicly humiliates her in a cruel way, Rain’s overprotective instincts kick in and she follows him to Club 39—where she meets a guy who just might be her perfect match…“
- It’s Only Love (A Green Mountain Romance Book 5) by Marie Force
- Promise You (A Roommate Romance and Red Hot Heroes Erotic Story) by Rene Folsom
- Unloved by K.D. Wood
- Edge of Danger: A Deadly Ops Novel by Katie Reus
- Cam Girl by Leah Raeder <— SHE STRIPS ON A NIGHT CAM ALERT! “Ellis and Vada have a friendship so consuming it’s hard to tell where one girl ends and the other begins. It’s intense. It’s a little codependent. And nothing can tear them apart. Until an accident on an icy winter road changes everything…” and then… she starts stripping… and “…he pays well, but he wants her all to himself. No more cam shows…”
- Tough Enough (Tall, Dark, and Dangerous) by M. Leighton <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT & SHE IS A SCARRED MAKE-UP ARTIST!!! “I’m comfortable in the shadows, where no one can see my scars. Kiefer Rogan literally took my breath away the moment I met him. MMA champion-turned-actor, notorious playboy, charming to a fault—he’s everything I vowed to avoid…”
- Burn It Up: A Desert Dogs Novel by Cara McKenna <— CARA MCKENNA/SINGLE MOM & BIKER CLUB ALERT!! “Abilene Price hopes she can outrun her mistakes and build a safe, respectable life for herself and her baby. So she’d be wise to keep her distance from her boss, Casey, and the rest of his roughneck motorcycle club, the Desert Dogs…”
- Hard Beat: A Driven Novel by K. Bromberg <— K. BROMBERG ALERT!!!
- AIDEEN (Slater Brothers) by L.A. Casey <— SHE’S PREGNANT & THEY’RE HAPPY BUT TROUBLE LURKS… “Kane Slater is happier than ever. He is about to become a father for the first time with the woman he loves. Little does he know that Aideen is both literally and figuratively a ticking time bomb. He just has to survive a few more weeks of murderous hormonal outbursts, and all will be well… or so he hopes…“
- Thirty-Five and a Half Conspiracies: Rose Gardner Mystery #8 by Denise Grover Swank
- Seven Naughty SEALs by Sidney Bristol, Olivia Devon, Zara Keane, Sadie Haller, Selena Blake, Zoe York, Yvonne Michaels
- Christmas Kisses: An Echo Ridge Anthology (Echo Ridge Romance Book 1) by Lucy McConnell and Cami Checketts
- Revealed to Him by Jen Frederick
- In the Waning Light by Loreth Anne White
- Fabulous Firsts: A Boxed Set of Twelve Full-Length Series-Starter Novels (The Jewels of Historical Romance)
- Spicy Christmas Kisses: 11 Romances to Heat Up Your Holidays
- It’s In His Touch (A Red River Valley Novel) by Shelly Alexander
- Sexy Holiday Delights: 10 Steamy Holiday Stories
- Christmas in Silver Bell Falls by Samantha Chase <— CHRISTMAS LOVING COP ALERT! “When Melanie is forced to stay in Silver Bell Falls during the actual holiday season, she’s less than thrilled. But after meeting the sexy sheriff she finds that there is something to be said about the magic of Christmas.“
- Play Me (the STEELE BROTHERS series Book 2) by Jennifer Probst
- Chrome: With a Heart Forged in Steele (Alpha Male Romance) (Carolina Bad Boys Book 5) by Rie Warren <— BIKER PREZ & SHE’S A MECHANIC HOTTIE ALERT! “She’s into fixing bikes, racing hers, and making Boomer’s life a living hell just for the fun of it. Oh, and she hates being treated like a girl…”
- Holiday Encounters Books 1-3 (The Holiday Encounters Series Box Set) by Amy Lamont
- Vicious (Savage Souls Book 3) by LS Silverii
- Family Values (Lone Star Lovers) by Delilah Devlin
- His Kind of Trouble (Beauty and the Brit) by Terri L. Austin
- Rock Me Two Times (Rock Band) by Dawn Ryder <— ROCK STARS & SHE GOES ON TOUR WITH THEM ALERT! “Custom leather designer Kate Napier has her sights set on success, and that means keeping irresistible rock stars like Syon out of her bed. The chance to tour with the band and provide them with a fantastic custom wardrobe is too major an opportunity to turn down…“
- 500 Confessions by K.C. Hitt
- Stars of Fortune: Book One of the Guardians Trilogy by Nora Roberts <— BRAND NEW NORA ROBERTS ALERT!! I dunno… it sounds a bit paranormal (she’s an artist with visions) but it insists it’s a contemporary romance and mystery… hmm…
- Alex (Armed and Dangerous Book 5) by Cheyenne McCray
- In a Bad Way (Bad Boys of the Bay Book 4) by Karin Tabke
- Deadly Christmas (Hardy Brothers Security Book 14) by Lily Harper Hart
- The Christmas Promise (The McClendon Holiday Series) by Sean D. Young
- The Girl With Hearts (Midtown Brotherhood Book 1) by Savannah Blevins
- Devil Smoke (Butcher Boys Book 5) by Max Henry <— KILLER FOR HIRE WANTING TO LOVE ALERT! “…a woman so haunted by her past might actually need a man like me—somebody who can kill with his bare hands, a man who would sacrifice it all to see those he loved kept safe. That was, until she turned the table and risked it all to help me.“
- The Billionaire’s Christmas Bargain (Billionaires in Bondage) by Joely Sue Burkhart
- Speed: The Rock Star Collection by Jess Dee <— ROCK STAR SERIES BUNDLED ALERT! “When Sophie accidentally walks in on Nathan buck naked, he’s convinced she’s only interested in his rock-star alter ego. But Sophie has no idea who Nathan really is. All she knows is he’s the man who’s haunted her dreams for the last ten years…“
- The Raven Room: The Raven Room Trilogy – Book One by Ana Medeiros <— EXCLUSIVE SEX CLUB ALERT where danger lurks…
- The Best Laid Wedding Plans (Magnolia Brides) by Lynnette Austin
- Christmas Magic: The Complete Holiday Brides Series (Books 1 – 5) by Ginny Baird
- The Disappearance of Catherine Brodie (Catherine Brodie Chronicles Book 1) by Grace Harper <— SHE LOSES HER PARENTS & BROTHER ON HER BIRTHDAY ALERT… and… “Alexander Devlin was there the night of her birthday and by coincidence, he crosses paths with her every year. Catherine dismisses the coincidence, but her best friend Tara Adkins is convinced fate is throwing them together.”
- You, Me, & Hennessy (Rebellious Reign)
- The Bad Boy CEO by Sugar Jamison <— “She’s got a serious thing for bad boys that’s she trying to kick, and when she lays her eyes on the brutishly handsome Colt, she knows he’s got bad news written all over him…“
- The Billionaire Single Dad by Mandy Baxter
- Forever This Time (An Echo Lake Novel) by Maggie McGinnis
- What Comes After Dessert by Ren Benton
- If Only In My Dreams: North Pole, Alaska #2 by Noelle Fox
- Butterfly Ginger by Stephanie Fournet <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “ Even with plans to attend college in different cities, they’re convinced that nothing can tear them apart—until everything does…”
- Unsung (A Country Roads Novel) by Shannon Richard <— ONE NIGHT STAND WITH A COUNTRY STAR GETS HER PREGNANT! “Harper takes off for Nashville-only to meet a hot, scruffy, tattooed stranger. A man she liked a little too much, and who left her the teeniest bit . . . well, pregnant…”
- Bend Me: (Absolution part one) by Sophia Scarlet <— GRIEVING MOTHER D/s ALERT! “When Agnes Bright loses her infant son and her husband files for divorce, she finds herself drowning in sorrow and bitterness, unable to grieve. She seeks an expert to help her explore the sensual world of masochism and test the boundaries of her quiet rage. What she finds sets her on a path of lies, love, and self-discovery…“
- One Christmas Wish (Heart of the Rockies) by Sara Richardson
- Once Kissed: An O’Brien Family Novel (The O’Brien Family) by Cecy Robson <— A COP SHE USED TO KNOW ALERT (but he doesn’t recognize her?): “he’s pissed to be stuck on a cushy security assignment for the DA’s office . . . until he gets a good look at the sweet, straitlaced intern he’s supposed to protect—but not touch…”
- Plan Interrupted by Valerie J. Clarizio
- Seven Nights to Surrender by Jeanette Grey <— ROMANCE IN PARIS WITH A WEALTHY STRANGER (BUT he’s hiding that secret!!) “Kate arrives in Paris hoping to find inspiration. Instead she finds Rylan. In a swirl of stolen kisses and hot, tangled sheets, Kate is quickly swept away by the sexy stranger, longing to surrender to his expert touch. With Rylan, nothing is forbidden-except the truth…”
- Blowback (Alpha Ops) by Emmy Curtis
- Heartsong Cottage: An Eternity Springs Novel by Emily March <— COP LOST HIS WIFE & SON and SHE LOST HER FIANCEE and they meet at a wedding… “…she can’t deny her attraction to the handsome, broad-shouldered stranger. Daniel makes her feel things she’s hasn’t felt in years-including the desire to share her secrets. But can Shannon trust a detective when doing so could bring danger to her cottage door?“
- Playing Stacy (Pretending Book 2) by Jenn Hype
- What Rosie Found Next (Magnolia Creek Series Book 1) by Helen J Rolfe
- Allure (The Forbidden Series Book 1) by Michelle Betham
- Melting Into You by Laura Trentham
- Wild About the Wrangler: A Sexy Texans Novel by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- The Girl From the Train by Irma Joubert <— WWII EPIC STORY LOVERS ALERT!! “As World War II draws to a close, Jakób fights with the Polish resistance against the crushing forces of Germany and Russia. They intend to destroy a German troop transport, but Gretl’s unscheduled train reaches the bomb first. Gretl is the only survivor. Though spared from the concentration camp, the orphaned German Jew finds herself lost in a country hostile to her people. When Jakób discovers her, guilt and fatherly compassion prompt him to take her in. For three years, the young man and little girl form a bond over the secrets they must hide from his Catholic family…“
- Love Beat by Flora Dain
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Epic Sins (Epic Fail Series Book 1) by Trudy Stiles <— STANDALONE & ROCK STAR! It’s only coming out tomorrow but the early reviews are awesome! “A heartbreaking situation throws this unlikely pair together. They’re forced to face things that seem impossible. Can Sam get past the demons that haunt her? Can Garrett accept a fate he swore to avoid at all costs?” <— TOMORROW!!!
- Coup De Grâce (Code 11- KPD SWAT Book 7) by Lani Lynn Vale - November 4th 2015 <— TOMORROW!!!
- If You Dare by A. E. Torre – November 10th 2015
- Kiss The Flame: A Desire Exchange Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Christopher Rice – November 10th 2015
- When I Was Yours by Samantha Towle - November 10th 2015
- Easy Melody (The Boudreaux Series Book 3) - November 10th 2015
- November Nine: A Novel by Colleen Hoover - November 10th 2015
- Reap: A Scarred Souls Novel by Tillie Cole – November 10th 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).