Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – November 6th 2012

by Maryse on November 6, 2012 · 19 comments

<—- HEL-LO!!!!! Do I need to say anymore? I think not. The lonnnng awaited next in the (The Ross Siblings) Series by Cherrie Lynn is HERE!! “Ross siblings?” I hear some of you may asking… (only some, ’cause I know TONS of you know EXACTLY who I’m *squeeing* about). Yep!!! I’m speaking of BRIAN *swooooooon* I HEART HIM! His book (Rock Me) was one of my absolute FAVORITE books, one that helped cinch my love for bad boy contemporary romance (check out my Book Review here). And while “Seth/Ghost” may not be his brother in blood (not an official “Ross”), they are absolute brothers in life. And now this tattooed, muscly, foul-mouthed bad boy’s heart of steel is going to melt. What am I reading? Yep! You guessed it. Well, actually I’m almost done as we speak, ;) so review to come very shortly. But I’m loving it!! Gorgeous cover… gorgeous bad boy!

Oh and!!! *squeeeeee* again ’cause here’s the very series that started me on my rock star rush. This one introduced me to contemporary bad boy ROCK stars (actually it was my absolute very first in the genre altogether) and I was HOOKED. Here is book #3 (Double Time) in the Sinners on Tour Series (FINALLY!!!) and what am I reading after the book above? THIS ONE!! It feels like I’m going “old school” again! YAY!—–>

Annnnnd and!!! Happy voting day!! And happy HUGE awesome book release day!

Paranormal:

Contemporary

Kim November 6, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Talk about Super Tuesday!!! Heck yes!!! Well I’m reading Double Time now!! Thanks Amazon for down loading my pre-order early to my Kindle!!!!

Then onto Leave Me Breathless ahhhh and then check out the new release list to see what else is a must have!!!!!

Bonnie November 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Already reading Double Time!! Going to be a long night,glad I caught a nap earlier! ;)

Kim November 6, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Bonnie so glad I’m not the only one staying up for it!!!!!

Jan Riggs November 6, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Yea! I will be reading “Leave Me Breathless” while I wait in line to vote.

Melanie November 6, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Thoughtless is out in paperback today as well…Can not wait to get my copy!!!!!

Camille November 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I was counting down the minutes until Leave Me Breathless pre-order hit my kindle. I also pre-ordered Double Time and totally forgot it was released today too! Woohoo..double the reading fun! Loving Leave Me Breathless so far..and I’m glad we get to see Brian and Candace again!

DeeDee November 6, 2012 at 9:31 AM

It’s an excellent book day! I pre-ordered Double Time. Trey is my absolute favorite character in this series. And I love that Ms. Cunning keeps other character’s stories going!

LucyLou November 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Reading frenzy time!!!

Kirsten November 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Trey and Brian all in one day… it’s almost to much for a girl to handle. ;)

Maryse November 6, 2012 at 12:51 PM

It’s bad-boy day. Or week. ;)

Kay November 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I’ve started with Double Time as I LOVE Trey, then I will be straight into Leave Me Breathless. Two amazing series that I only found because of YOU Maryse and your wonderful blog! You are simply the best xx

Tina November 6, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Started double time and I’m seriously unhappy! Turns out this is the 5th book in the series and was released out of order. Its not too bad but definately aggravating to get bits and pieces of storylines that we haven’t read yet. Like Myrna being pregnant, Jace and Aggie being engaged and Eric with his girl. Also at the end of Rock Hard Trey was dealing with his injury and drug problem which isnt even talked about because the resolutions obviously happen in the books that were meant to be ahead of it. Throws off this books storyline along with the next 2. Super annoying! I’m having trouble understanding why she would even allow these books to be published out of order or why any publisher would allow it.

Maryse November 6, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Yep… I’ve been hearing that over and over again. It’s really unfortunate that this happened, considering we LOVE to experience each downfall and triumph with the characters (not knowing the outcome), and now that we know how they “end” up, it might not be experienced in the same way.

*sigh*

Angela November 6, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I am getting the sinners on tour series confused with the one night in sole regret series confused….too many rockstars to keep track of!!!

Anne Marie November 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I feel like I have been waiting forever for Double Time and Leave Me Breathless to be released. So excited today is the day I know longer have to wait anymore!!! Now…which one to read first?! ;)

Ashley November 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Started reading double time this afternoon while my daughter napped….who needs dinner to be cooked? Not this family ;) . The opening sections had my heart racing! Loving it so far!

Stacey November 6, 2012 at 11:24 PM

OMG. Just finshed Leave Me Breathless and to use your words *squeeee*. I didn’t think I was going to survive. But I did…and my husband is going to be one happy camper later. Wink wink. He doesn’t need to know I’m thinking of Ghost, does he?

Jill November 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Ensalved by Elisabeth Naughton was also released :-)

LucyLou November 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Just finished Double Time and LOOOOVED IT! Even though the story was out of order, I really really enjoyed reading about Trey, Reagan and Ethan. Reagan says it all with this quote: “Trey rocked her world. And Ethan made it spin.”