It’s ready!!! And it’s loaded in awesomeness (and I’ll still be adding throughout the day as more super-bargains or recommendations come in). I also included 6 from yesterday’s “Earlybird list” (4 of ‘em are HUGE HITS already) and are NOT to be missed.
But of course I suggest checking out all of yesterday’s list, too (➔ 16 Earlybird Book Releases) ’cause as I told everyone when I posted it, y’all can consider it my latest TBR list, ’cause I want to read every book on it. It would appear “Monday” is the new “black”.
Rebecca: Omg! I have sooo many books to read !!!! Can’t wait!
Tracie: Oh dang! Sucks me right in with those blurbs!
Donna: I can’t believe how many books I one-clicked today
Wanna know my latest *blurb-jolt* list? THESE are the ones I’m ESPECIALLY excited about reading (12 of ‘em on my mini-squee list this week!!): Black Swan Affair <— We’re buddy-reading and LOVING this one as we speak (plus, it doesn’t look like it ends on a cliffhanger so YAY!!!) Royally Screwed (normal… er… I mean “COMMONER” girl, and a Prince… I love the premise of this one, and the difficult public scrutiny she has to deal with!), A Secret Affair (tons of forbidden love stories in this one – you know we love those – and the proceeds go to The Bookworm Box!!), Hot for Teacher Anthology (ANOTHER forbidden romance anthology!!) Win Some, Lose Some (he’s got Asperger’s, he’s taking care of his disabled sister, and he meets HER… and there’s a lottery ticket. Plus it’s Shay Savage and we love her!), Take Me With You (Horrific nightmare alert!! He stalks her… and then he goes against his own rules and he takes her), Wake to Dream (she has nightmares and then her sister goes missing, and now the dreams have meaning…), Harley & Rose (unrequited love?? She’s in love with her best friend, and he’s marrying someone else), The Right Kind of Guy (What Happens in Vegas) (this is from yesterday’s earlybird list, and I love the premise – she’s an author at a book signing, and she meets her fan’s alphahole <— *snort* brother. LOL!!!), Twisted Palace (<— of COURSE I want to finish this trilogy now that it’s complete. YAY ME!!), Three Simple Words (she’s a book-blogger, and he’s signing in her book store… but she hated his book!) AND!!! Between Here and the Horizon (she desperately needs a job and is offered one with a man that has a terrible mean streak! YIKES!!!!)
Look what else we found!!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. ➔ Follow me (and Pimmie AND Hobbit – my sweet puppies – yep, I have a new addition!) on Instagram? That would be SO cool!!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Royally Screwed by Emma Chase
- The Sexy One by Lauren Blakely
- Sugar Free: Sugar Bowl Series, Book 3 by Sawyer Bennett
- Honor: The Breaking Point by Jay Crownover
- Captivate Me: Ravage MC Series, Book 5 by Ryan Michele
- The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
- Heartless: Amato Brothers Series, Book 1 by Winter Renshaw
- Man Candy by Melanie Harlow
- Ramsay: A Sign of Love Novel by Mia Sheridan
- Paris for One and Other Stories by Jojo Moyes
- A Tale of Two Dragons: Dragon Kin Series, Book 0.5 by G. A. Aiken
- Filthy English by Ilsa Madden-Mills
- Roommates by Tara Brown
- Stoned: Wrecked, Book 1 by Mandi Beck
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Illuminae (The Illuminae Files) <— HUGELY LOVED BY SO MANY RIGHT HERE!!! And Book #2 was just released today (see it below) so this one’s super-bargain priced today!
Fabi: …do not get me started on Illuminae. My BEST BOOK EVER. Even though it’s not a huge hit with this group. I’m a huge sci-fi fan so my reaction to it was over the top. Fanfreakintasricallylovedit
Jeannie: Fabi, after I finished Illuminae, I understood why you were so excited about it. I loved it too! I definitely didn’t expect it to make me cry – twice! It definitely is one of those books that stayed with me.
- The Complete Explosive Series: Books 1-5 by Tessa Teevan <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT! And it’s super-bargain priced today! “Each standalone romance contains saucy heroines, sexy heroes, and a whole lot of love between the pages.Enjoy five incredible stories whose pages are loaded with passionate love, burning desire, and a whole lot of steam! Second chance romance, friends with benefits, surprise pregnancy, marriage of convenience, and laugh out loud friends to lovers…”
- Target This by Lily White <— DARK READ QUEEN, LILY WHITE ALERT! Nancy found us this one on sale right now, saying: “Forget This by Lily White has been on my Wish List since June 13, 2014… It was recently reduced… After reading the blurb, I think I’m going to 1-click.”
- Playing with Monsters by Amelia Hutchins <— AMELIA HUTCHINS AWESOME PRICE on this recent paranormal release!
Grey: Nay, have you read Playing with Monsters? That was a 5 star erotic Pnr for me in July, Tessa and I both loved it.
Nay: Grey! OMG Playing with Monsters is Amelia Hutchins? I had no idea she had a new series, and I FLOVE the Fae Chronicles! Getting it!! Thanks!!!
- Gemina (The Illuminae Files) Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff <— SO MANY HERE WENT CRAZY FOR BOOK #1 (Illuminae) & HERE’S THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SEQUEL ALERT!!!! (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Immortal Defender (Immortal Brotherhood) by Lisa Hendrix
- Ghost Maker (The Ghost Seer Novel) by Robin D. Owens
- Wulf and the Bounty Hunter (Coletti Warlords Book 6) by Gail Koger
- The Dragon Shifter’s Duty: Part of the Immortal Ops World (Shadow Agents / PSI-Ops Book 2) by Mandy M. Roth
- Stolen: A Vampire Blood Courtesans Romance by Marissa Farrar and Michelle Fox
- Desired by the Bear Book 2: Werebear Romance by V. Vaughn
- Hexbound (Dark Arts Book 2) by Bec McMaster
- A Place in Time (Rum Runner Island Book 1) by JoAnn Ross
- All In (The Drift Book 2) by Susan Hayes
- Spy (Battle Born Book 8) by Cyndi Friberg
- Spirits, Beignets, and a Bayou Biker Gang (Pyper Rayne Book 3) by Deanna Chase
- Of Flame and Light: A Weird Girls Novel by Cecy Robson <— HER POWERS TURN AGAINST THOSE SHE LOVES... “Taran Wird holds the unique ability to conjure fire and lightning. She is mated to Gemini, Second in Command to the Squaw Valley Pack of the Lake Tahoe Region, and the sole werewolf to possess the ability to split into two wolves. And although they are mates, Taran’s insecurities have driven them apart. Devastated by an injury that left her with a zombie-like limb, Taran struggles to regain command over her magic. But when her arm and her power turn against her, lashing out on those she most loves, she knows she can no longer carry this burden alone…“
- Pursued (A Hunted Novel Book 4) by Bethany Shaw
- Salvation (Book Two of the Prophecy Series) by Lea Kirk
- Fools Rush In (The Interstellar Rescue Series Book 3) by Donna S. Frelick
- Pack Enforcer (Were Chronicles Book 2) by Crissy Smith
- Pride Before the Fall by Devon Rhodes <— M/M ROMANCE
- They Call Me Death by Missy Jane
- Paris for One and Other Stories by Jojo Moyes <— JOJO MOYES ALERT!!! SHE FINDS HERSELF IN PARIS… ALONE! “Traveling abroad isn’t really her thing. But when Nell’s boyfriend fails to show up for their mini-vacation, she has the opportunity to prove everyone—including herself—wrong. Alone in Paris, Nell finds a version of herself she never knew existed: independent and intrepid…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Twisted Palace: The Royals by Erin Watt <— TRILOGY CONCLUSION!!! (I LOVED book #1 and now can catchup!! Here is my review of Paper Princess) and you can also find the book here on Amazon UK
- Away from the Dark (The Light Series Book 2) by Aleatha Romig <— LATEST ALEATHA ROMIG ALERT!! I won’t read the blurb yet just in case it spoils #1 (this is a sequel)… (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Mistletoe Games (A Play-by-Play Anthology) by Jaci Burton <— BASEBALL STAR ALERT!!! (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Top Shelf: An Aces Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!!
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct: A Pilots Hockey Novel by Sophia Henry <— HOCKEY PLAYER!!
- Hard to Fall: A Take the Fall Novel by Marquita Valentine
- Royally Screwed (The Royally Series Book 1) by Emma Chase <—HE’S AN ARROGANT PRINCE & SHE’S A NO-NONSENSE “COMMONER” WAITRESS… and there’s the whole paparazzi deal!!! AH IT SOUNDS SO GOOD!!! He’s “…wickedly charming, devastatingly handsome, and unabashedly arrogant―hard not to be when people are constantly bowing down to you. Then, one snowy night in Manhattan, the prince meets a dark haired beauty who doesn’t bow down. Instead, she throws a pie in his face…” AND THEN!!! “…Dating a prince isn’t what waitress Olivia Hammond ever imagined it would be. There’s a disapproving queen, a wildly inappropriate spare heir, relentless paparazzi, and brutal public scrutiny…“ (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Black Swan Affair by K.L. Krieg <— SHE’S IN LOVE WITH HER BEST FRIEND BUT HE MARRIED HER SISTER. SO SHE MARRIED HIS BROTHER. Tee hee! I’m reading it right now and LOVING it!!!! And AMY IS TOO!!!! !!!! AND JEAN TOO!! (p.s. here is is on Amazon UK)
Amy: Yep, Black Swan Affair is as fun as I thought it would be!! It doesn’t have the level of angst I was hoping for, but there is enough tummy twisting and emotional turmoil to keep me coming back to it. Obviously, because I’m already at 70% and started it less than 24 hours ago.
Jean: I’ve been sucked in by the Black Swan Affair! I am loving it and have no idea where it’s going…..unputdownable for me and now stupid work is getting in the way!”
Leslie: I got the scoop on Black Sean Affair. When the author was asked if it is a standalone, here is her response: “Well…..yes. It was intended to be. I may write about another character in the book however in the future. We’ll see.” I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t a crazy cliffhanger and that we’d be waiting forever for sequels. I hate that. Gotta one click this one! Its gonna be emotional, but I can’t resist this love triangle.
- Necessary Lies (Men of Phantom Book 1) by Jacki Renée
- A Dark and Stormy Night: Stories of Virtue Falls by Christina Dodd
- To Love and to Cherish (Wedding Belles Book 3) by Lauren Layne
- Once a Heartbreaker by T.J. Kline
- Cowboy to Command (Stripped Down) by Sabrina York
- A Double Shot of Bourbon (The Bourbon Series Book 2) by A.C. Land
- The Boy Is Back by Meg Cabot <— PRO GOLFER BROKER HER HEART... and now he’s back in town… “Becky Flowers has worked hard to build her successful senior relocation business, but she’s worked even harder to forget Reed Stewart ever existed. She has absolutely no intention of seeing him when he returns—until his family hires her to save his parents. Now Reed and Becky can’t avoid one another…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Beckoning the Wild Sparks by Ren Alexander
- Life Unexpected by J.A. Stone
- Glitter and Gloss by Vibha Batra
- A Secret Affair by Carina Adams, Jeannine Colette, Leddy Harper, Nicole Hart, Lauren Runow, Stephie Walls, S.L. Ziegler <— FORBIDDEN LOVE ANTHOLOGY (and all proceeds go to The Bookworm Box)!! “Everyone wants to sample forbidden fruit. A single taste is never enough to satisfy the craving…” and Grey loved this Anthology! She says: “Each novella will give you a different twist on a taboo love story. Sometimes, they will make you fan your face, due to the heat. Other times, you’ll be reading through your fingers as you want to cover your eyes and declare, ‘they’re so screwed!’” <— HECK YES!!! I LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS! (P.S. here it is on Amazon UK)
- Love on Liberty by MJ Williamz
- A Drakenfall Christmas: A Novel by Geralyn Corcillo
- Tattoo Killer (A Tattoo Crimes Novel Book 1) by A.J. Norris
- Between Love and Loyalty by Shannyn Schroeder
- The Sexy One by Lauren Blakely <— LATEST LAUREN BLAKELY ALERT!!! HE’S A SINGLE FATHER & SHE’S HIS NANNY… “My boss, the amazingly wonderful single father to the girl I take care of every day is ridiculously hot, like movie star levels with those arms, and those eyes, and that body. Not to mention, the way he dotes on his little girl melts me all over…“ (here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Opposite of Ordinary by Jessica Sorensen (here it is also on Amazon UK)
- Roni Loren E-Bundle: Still Into You, Forever Starts Tonight, Yours All Along, Break Me Down (A Loving on the Edge Novel) by Roni Loren
- Samantha Young E-Bundle: Castle Hill, Until Fountain Bridge, One King’s Way (On Dublin Street Series) by Samantha Young
- Win Some, Lose Some by Shay Savage <— LATEST SHAY SAVAGE ALERT!! HE’S GOT ASPERGER’S SYNDROME & HE HAS TO TAKE CARE OF HIS DISABLED SISTER (+ A LOTTERY TICKET!!!)... “Recently orphaned, he has to finish the last few months of high school and take care of his disabled sister on his own. When Mayra comes into his life, his comfortable routines implode. Matthew can’t handle change, but Mayra is unrelenting in her quest to understand him, to show him acceptance and maybe even love. When she breaks through his shell, Matthew’s world will never be the same again. An awkward boy with Asperger’s Syndrome, a persistent girl who pulls him out of his isolated existence, and a lottery ticket that will change their lives forever…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Ten Thousand Truths by Kelli Jean
- Serious Potential by Maggie Cummings
- The To-Do List by Sharon Struth
- No Apologies (Bomar Boys Book 2) by Jess Bryant
- Take Me With You by Nina G. Jones <— DARK READ ALERT!!!!! PSYCH-THRILLER?? He’s stalking her… and then he takes her. “It’s just my imagination—that feeling of being watched. That those icy eyes— a vivid turquoise with a distinct golden fleck—aren’t watching me. It’s just stress. I am the person everyone relies on. Maybe that’s why I haven’t been feeling so content with my life lately. Why I dream those eyes belong to someone who can tear me away from all of my responsibilities. But these are just shameful fantasies, never meant to breach reality. Then one night, the dream comes true, only it’s a horrific nightmare. Now, I only have one task: survival.“ (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Perfect Prey by Laura Salters <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!!! HER BEST FRIEND DISAPPEARS IN SERBIA... on their last night there!! “When best friends Carina Corbett and Erin Baxter are assigned to cover a Serbian music festival for their magazine, it seems like the opportunity of a lifetime. And it is, until Erin vanishes into thin air on their last night in the country….” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Savage by Krista Holt <— THE LOVE OF HER LIFE DISAPPEARED… AND NOW SHE’S FACE TO FACE WITH HIM! “Words like forever and for always were exchanged like promises. It was intense, blinding even, and then, at the end of a normal date on a normal day, he disappeared. I tried to start over. I moved across the country for a new job, but some things are unavoidable. At least, that’s what I told myself as I stepped out of a crowded D.C. bar a year later and came face to face with the man I thought I’d left behind...” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Wake to Dream by Lily White <— LILY WHITE DARK READ PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!!“Plagued by sleep disorders since her childhood, Alice had grown accustomed to the nightly dreams that terrorized her. She woke up in strange places. She was paralyzed by fear and hallucinations. She screamed each night at unseen specters and evil faces. When her sister, Delilah, goes missing, Alice’s dreams take on new meaning...” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Dr. Bad Boy (Frisky Beavers Book 2) by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller
- Wild Montana Skies (Montana Rescue Book #1) by Susan May Warren
- Murmur (Pierce Securities Book 5) by Anne Conley
- Defying Her Mafioso (The Vitucci Mafiosos Book 1) by Terri Anne Browning <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!!! He works for her mafioso father, is her brother’s best friend… and she’s in love with him. “I fell hard for the Mafioso at the tender age of eleven. This beast of a man who I knew made people disappear—and probably enjoyed every second of it—was also the sixteen-year-old boy who had picked me up after I’d fallen flat on my face during my dance recital and told me I was the best ballerina he’d ever seen. He’s watched over me, protected me like I was the most precious thing in the world to him. And then he sent me away…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Serious Sweet by A. L. Kennedy
- Picture Imperfect: A Sassy Suspense by Cindy Procter-King
- Misfortune (The Belinda & Bennett Mysteries, Book Five) by Amy Saunders
- Honor: The Breaking Point (Breaking Point, The) by Jay Crownover <— JAY CROWNOVER ALERT! HE CONSIDERS HIMSELF A BAD GUY… “The first time I saw her dancing on that seedy stage in that second rate club, I felt my heart pulse for the first time. Keelyn Foster was too young, too vibrant for this place, and I knew in an instant that I would make her mine. But first I had to climb my way to the top. I had to have something more to offer her…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Where Two Hearts Meet (Prince Edward Island Dreams Book #2): A Novel by Liz Johnson
- Out of Practice (The Breakup Doctor Series Book 4) by Phoebe Fox
- Tell Me Again by Michelle Major
- The Trouble with Falling (Trouble Series Sweet Romance Book 4) by Rochelle Morgan
- Broken Bits (DAG Team Series Book 1) by Kel O’Connor
- Tomas (Porn Star Brothers Book 3) by L.J. Diva
- Sweet Girl (The Sweetest Thing Series Book 2) by Sierra Hill <— SHE’S THE “WALLFLOWER” TWIN… THEN SHE MEETS HIM & HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND “…no one’s ever looked twice at me. Until I met Van Gerard. He notices me. He looks at me and seems to like what he sees. He understands and listens to me. He’s become a great friend. The problem is, I don’t want him as a friend. I want more. But my brother – along with a state line between us, and oh yeah, Van’s long-time girlfriend – are just a few complications getting in the way of what I want...” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- A Royal Christmas Wedding (Royal Wedding Series) by Rachel Hauck
- Love Him Back by Kris Nacole
- Found: A Novel by Emily Brett
- Dream Maker: A Nashville Nights Novel by Erin McCarthy
- Forgive Me: A Spruce Pine Novel by Leslie Ray
- Hot for Teacher Anthology: Nineteen Stories Filled with Love and Lust by Elle Christensen, L.J. Shen, K. Webster, Dani Wyatt, A. Zavarelli, Julia Sykes, Rochelle Paige, Jane Harvey-Berrick, Aria Cole, Celia Aaron, Carina Adams, Alison G. Bailey, Rachel Blaufeld, Roya Carmen, Sloane Howell, Ava Harrison, Q. T. Ruby, C. M. Steele, Mara White <— TEACHER-STUDENT ROMANCE!!! In fact, it’s an anthology with 19 original novellas, and a TON of our favorite authors are in here!!! And the preorder is super-bargain priced, too! “Nineteen tales of tempting teachers and seductive students… Equals One HOT anthology for an epic cause. Sexy, spicy, romantic, angsty, funny, or sweet-however you like your fantasies, these nineteen original novellas guarantee extra heat. 100% of digital sales profits will go to ProLiteracy, promoting and supporting literacy programs for all ages, genders, and cultures.” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Black Diamond (Wilds of the Bayou Book 2) by Susannah Sandlin
- WILD Card — A WILD Boys of Special Forces Novella: The WILD Boys of Special Forces: Alpha Military Heroes by Angel Payne
- Christmas at the Castle (Ever After series Book 3) by Melissa McClone
- Wicked After Midnight (Midnight Blue Beach Book 1) by Olivia Jaymes
- Orcas Intrigue: Book 1 of The Chameleon Chronicles by Laura Gayle
- The Good Girl by Jordan Silver <— SHE SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH HIM… but she broke a rule! “She signed a contract, now she belongs to him. The rules were clear. Complete secrecy, no babies and always be there when he wants her. But she’s broken one of his cardinal rules and the consequences may be the loss of the one man who would ever own her heart” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Barefoot at Midnight (Barefoot Bay Timeless Book 3) by Roxanne St. Claire
- Love, Christmas – Holiday stories that will put a song in your heart!
- Hidden Hollywood (Happy Endings Book Club, Book 1) by Kylie Gilmore
- What Comes Next by Desni Dantone
- Harley & Rose by Carmen Jenner <— CARMEN JENNER ALERT!! SHE’S IN LOVE WITH HER BEST FRIEND (UNREQUITED LOVE??!) Oh I love those! “She’s always been his best friend. He’s always been hers. She’s in love with him. He’s … not in love with her. He’s … marrying someone else. He’s … hiding something. He’s … well—it’s complicated.” and Renee recommends it!! “I reviewed this book Holy cow if there has ever been a must read it a this one I would as far as saying a it’s the best book I’ve read all year” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Living for Today (The Forgotten Trilogy Book 2) by Brenda Kennedy
- Home on the Range: A Novel (Double S Ranch) by Ruth Logan Herne
- Revenant (Paris Mob Book 2) by Michelle St. James
- Fall Into Love by Melody Anne, Sara Rider, Samantha Joyce, L.E. Bross, Rachel Goodman
- Unsurpassed (No Rival Book 1) by Charity Parkerson
- RENDEZVOUS (Renegades Book 6) by Skye Jordan
- Between Here and the Horizon by Callie Hart <— SHE GETS A MUCH NEEDED JOB WORKING FOR A MAN THAT HAS A TERRIBLE MEAN STREAK ALERT! “…when Ophelia is offered an interview for a well-paid private tutoring gig in New York, how can she possibly say no? Ronan Fletcher is far from the overweight, balding businessman Ophelia expected him to be. He’s young, handsome, and wealthy beyond all reason. He’s also perhaps the coldest, rudest person she’s ever met, and has a mean streak in him a mile and a half wide. A hundred grand is a lot of money, however, and if tolerating his frosty temperament, his erratic mood swings and whatever else he throws at her means she’ll get paid, then that is what Ophelia will do.Her new boss is keeping secrets, though. Awful, terrible secrets...” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Hooked on Love (Cotton Creek Romance) by Jennie Marts
- Conquer (Desired Affliction Book 2) by C.A. Harms
- Leopold, Part Six: A Royal Heartbreakers Romance by Renna Peak and Ember Casey
- Black Poodle Over Seven Hills by Victoria Bastedo
- Come Back To Me by Tamsyn Bester <— SHE CAN’T REMEMBER HIM… so she moved on… “And then the dreams started. Vivid, and bold, filled with a face I didn’t know. But he was always there. In my head. In my heart. And when I decided to put pen to paper, I found him whispering, “Come back to me.” Some stories are meant to be rewritten. Others are meant to be relived…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Secret Lives Trilogy: Books 1-3 by Carolyn LaRoche
- Home for Winter by Rebecca Boxall
- Underground: A Hardcore Romance Collection
- The Christmas Town by Donna VanLiere
- Everything About You (Brighton Cove Book 1) by Jamie Salisbury
- Cowgirl Education: a Camden Ranch Novel by Jillian Neal
- All’s Fair in Love and War: A story of love and betrayal by J Theron
- Christmas Joy: A Novel by Nancy Naigle
PREORDERS (next few days & next week’s!!! )
- Dragons Need Love, Too (I Like Big Dragons Series Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale - October 19th 2016
- Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas – October 21st 2016 <— GREY READ IT AND LOVED IT AND REVIEWED IT!!! Post it in the comments, Grey!!
- Marry Me Mad: The Rousseaus #2 (The Blueberry Lane Series Book 13) by Katy Regnery - October 21st 2016
- Credo (Scars of the Wraiths Book 3) by Nashoda Rose - October 24th 2016
- Kept (The Enforcers series) by Maya Banks - October 25th 2016
- Tricked: A Dark Protectors Novella by Rebecca Zanetti - October 25th 2016
- Origins (New Earth Book 2) by Tigris Eden - October 25th 2016
- Leopard’s Fury (A Leopard Novel) by Christine Feehan - October 25th 2016
- Scoring the Billionaire (Bad Boy Billionaires Book 3) by Max Monroe - October 25th 2016
- The Whistler by John Grisham - October 25th 2016
- From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon - October 25th 2016
- Submission is Not Enough (Masters and Mercenaries Book 12) by Lexi Blake - October 25th 2016
- The Bound (Ascension Book 2) by K.A. Linde - October 25th 2016
- Beneath These Shadows by Meghan March - October 25th 2016
- Pull Me Close: The Panic Series by Sidney Halston - October 25th 2016
- Big Package by Opal Carew - October 25th 2016
- The Billionaire Next Door (Billionaire Bad Boys Book 2) by Jessica Lemmon - October 25th 2016
- Edges by C.G. Carroll
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).