Judy: WOW! Amazing deal! but I can say without a doubt that it was worth every penny!!! And it’s the most I have ever paid for an e-book!!
Diane: I’m a broken record lol but all her books are amazing love stories
Beth: This is an amazing book, but it is GUT-WRENCHING! Be warned. I was emotionally drained for days after reading this.
Salma: The movie is on the making yay! Can’t wait!
Louise: Oh my! Just one clicked! Not too excited about crying for days ….we’ll see!
Yessss I’m still in moving-mode. Unpacking, cleaning, and I have some furniture being delivered throughout the week (including a desk of my blogging room and another bookshelf!! But of course! Can’t have too many bookshelves). And I hear that the “negative reviews” regarding my desk set is the “building it” time… and difficulty. *snort* This is gonna be fun. Maybe I should video my attempt.
So I’m still reading-time deficient, but not so much so that I can’t play in our books and add to my TBR list. I’ll have lots of catching up to do.
And I definitely have time to include some obvious release highlights right now (those that are making it straight to my TBR list or being read ASAP). That one over there to the left (Dark Due bundle) makes me dark-squee. Or is that more like a growl-squee? LOL!! And Made: A Sempre Novel by J.M. Darhower (which can be read as a standalone, but it’s perfect for mafia romance lovers!!). Anguish (I MUST start this series, he’s a prisoner and an MC member and the prison guard (she!) gets kidnapped by them…), Prince Lestat (Anne Rice is back!!!), Smiley (for all of us New Species fans!), Cherish (’cause I loved book #1… all that romantic tension & personal angst) and Last Light (M. Pierce!!!! My biggest *release-squee* of the day!!)
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan <— Oh WOW!!!! In my moving frenzy, I totally missed that one of my FAVORITE books ever is on sale right now!!!!! Well, better late than never. It’s still on sale and if anyone missed it, I must insist you read it. FANTASTIC!!! Here is my review!!
- The Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred <— another one of my favorite books!!! On sale!! (here is my review)
- Tall, Dark and Deadly Books 1 – 4 by Lisa Renee Jones <— The entire series bundled!
- At Your Beck & Call by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— Stephanie found us this one! “Hallen Jansen has it all. A nice car, a great apartment, and a job he loves –
as an escort, working at your beck and call. And he’s very good at his job… On SALE”
- Beloved (The Belonging Duet #1) by Corinne Michaels <— back on the list, Jennifer went nuts for these! She says: “Okay so based on your recommendation I just today read Beloved and Beholden by Corinne Michaels….holy Jesus I laughed I cried and I smiled and cried I laughed I love love loved these two books!!!! Dying right now! Jackson is so yummy I think he is my new book hero…. “
- Beholden (The Belonging Duet #2) by Corinne Michaels <— and here’s the sequel!
- Prisoner (Criminals & Captives Book 1) by Skye Warren & Annika Martin <— I’m getting GREAT feedback on this one from last week’s new releases, too! Kentrina loves it! “Maryse I’m reading Prisoner by Skye Warren and Annika Martin. OMG!!!! SO GOOD!! Kinda reminds me of Hard Time by Cara McKenna, but darker!!!“
- Broken Temptation (Tempted Book 3) by Eve Carter <— recent release that I missed (and I don’t know how I missed it considering THAT cover).
- Random Acts of Hope (Random Series #4) by Julia Kent <— LOL!!!!!! THIS BLURB!!!! “God damn Charlotte, my ex-girlfriend, had to be here, of all places. At a bachelorette party where I was a stripper, dressed in a cop uniform with pants that suddenly got way too tight. And she had to be so fine. “Ooooh, honey, you’re one big officer,” said a sultry voice behind me as I watched Charlotte in the other room, chatting with the bride. A hand stroked my hip and hesitated before sliding a bit lower, filling a palm with my ass. “Arrest me, Officer. I’ve been a bad, bad girl.” With one look at the source of the voice, my night went from Oh, man to Oh, no. That voice? That hand? That was my mother. “ *snort* !!!!
- Me Before You: A Novel by JoJo Moyes <— ON SALE TODAY!!!!
- Transcendence by Shay Savage <— LOVED IT! And on sale!
- Smiley (New Species) by Laurann Dohner <— super popular series just had a new release today!!!
- Blood Magick: Book Three of The Cousins O’Dwyer Trilogy by Nora Roberts
- Twelve Shades of Midnight: (A Paranormal Romance Anthology) by Liliana Hart, Darynda Jones, Shea Berkley, Dakota Cassidy, Claire Cavanaugh, Rachel Grant, Trish McCallan, Angi Morgan, Robin Perini, Robyn Peterman, Ann Voss Peterson, Jenn Stark
- Wolf on the Run (Salvation Pack) by N.J. Walters
- Burn for Me: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews
- Otherworld Nights: An Anthology (An Otherworld Novel) by Kelley Armstrong
- Black Spring (A Black Wings Novel) by Christina Henry
- Archangel’s Shadows (Guild Hunter) by Nalini Singh
- Out of Control (The Sentinels) by Alexandra Ivy
- Prince Lestat: The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice
- Not Quite Dead (A NightHunter Novel) by Stephanie Rowe
- Beyond The Veil by Kate Allenton
- Blood of the Gods (The Vampire from Hell Part 5) by Ally Thomas
- The Vampire from Hell (Parts 1-5) (The Vampire from Hell Volume Series Book 3) by Ally Thomas
- Holiday Bites: A Collection of Vampire Paranormal Romances by Michele Bardsley
- Redeemed In Shadows (Shadow Unit Book 3) by Tigris Eden
- Species Interaction (Human Interaction Book 2) by Cheyenne Meadows
- Metanoia: An Enmortals Series Novel by K. J. Coakley
- Love Me to Death (Underveil) by Marissa Clarke
- Dark Duet: Platinum Edition: Featuring Determined to Obey (The Dark Duet Book 4) by CJ Roberts <— SUPER-DARK read alert!!! Yep we’ve read (and loved!) the trilogy but this bundled super-pack comes with more!!! (In the meantime, here’s my review book #1: Captive in the Dark). The author indicates that this bundle also has: 1) The NEW 30,000 word novella DETERMINED TO OBEY, featuring secondary characters Kid, Felipe, and Celia.
2) Eight scorching-hot fan-written Dark Duet short stories hand-selected by the author.
3) CJ’s favorite interviews & Reviews. I just one clicked it. This is one of the best “dark reads” ever!!!
- Exposed by Fate (a Serve novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Tessa Bailey <— “When interior designer Eliza Ballas accompanies a friend to New York’s premier BDSM club, she’s taken aback by the sheer want that overruns her body…“
- All Broke Down: A Rusk University Novel by Cora Carmack
- Made: A Sempre Novel by J.M. Darhower
- Backstage (Book 4 of The Back-Up Series) by A.M. Madden <— ROCK STAR BOOK!!
- Anguish (Jokers’ Wrath Book 3) by Bella Jewel <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! Book #3 in this prisoner/biker book series just released! I didn’t read the blurb, ’cause book #1 sounds so good and I don’t want to spoil the series for myself, but for this waiting for this installment, it’s live!http://www.maryse.net/reading-order-guide/jodi-ellen-malpas-the-one-night-trilogy-reading-order.html
- AND Letitia says: “I’ve read them all. I preordered ANGUISH so it was ready for me when I got home yesterday. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!!!!! I loved it. Couldn’t out it down. Read the whole book already !! So very good. Best if the series IMO …“
- Resist (A Break Her Novel #1) (Break Her Trilogy) by Blanche Hardin <— Ooooh another dark read?? He’s a man not used to hearing the word no. He wanted her. He took her. This is the beginning of their dark journey and she cannot resist.
- Heartless: Episode #2 (A Serial Romance) by J. Sterling <— 2nd installment to her serial series!
- Full Contact: Worth the Fight Series by Sydney Halston <— Fans of “Against the Cage” rejoice!!! MORE MMA FIGHTERS!!
- Last Light (The Night Owl Trilogy) by M. Pierce <— #1 is one of my favorite books ever (the start of our “stuffed manatee” obsession in fact). Here is my review for Night Owl, and now… the biggest *squee* of my day!!! Last Light (The Night Owl Trilogy Book 2) by M. Pierce is finally out!!!
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Jennifer Probst, Emma Chase, Kristen Proby, Melody Anne, Kate Meader - expected release date October 28th 2014
- Handled 2 by S.E. Hall & Angela Graham
- Play with Me (Novella) by Lisa Renee Jones
- Screw It by Nicki DeStasi <— “…life hits and smashes and I take it. Every snide word, every crack in my heart, every self-righteous glance again and again. Screw that. I’m done. It’s my turn to screw.“
- Cherished: A Masters and Mercenaries Novella by Lexi Blake
- Abe: Four in Hand (Ties of Steel Book 1) by MJ Fields
- Rampant (Condemned Book 2) by Gemma James
- Rellik by Teresa Mummert <— Bad boy alert!! “The only thing he gives a f*ck about is his music. That is, until Ella Leighton walks into his life and stumbles upon one of his darkest secrets. In the midst of doing damage control, he begins to obsess over the mysterious woman who wants absolutely nothing to do with him…“
- Pandora Wild Child by Sunniva Dee <— she’s a wild child finally in college and away from her protective father… and then she meets him…
- Need You Now: A Shattered Promises Series Prelude (1001 Dark Nights) by Lisa Renee Jones
- Cowboy Cool: Book 5 (Cowboy Justice Association) by Olivia Jaymes
- Cherish (Covet, #1.5) by Tracey Garvis-Graves <— I really enjoyed book #1 and was very curious about… well… the characters in this one. And now it’s out!!! Don’t read the synopsis of it until you’ve read book one, though!! Here’s my review of book #1: Covet
- Wasted Love: A Brooklyn Novel (The Brooklyn Series Book 1) by Danielle Jamie
- Almost Like Love by Abigail Strom <— This sounds like contemporary romance fun! “Television writer Kate Meredith is having the day from hell. First, her show was canceled. Then her fiancé left her for another woman. Now, she’s courting disaster by flirting with the hard-bodied, tattooed, motorcycle-riding bad boy of her dreams…who also happens to be the man who fired her…“
- UNBROKEN (Fighter Erotic Romance Book 4) by Scott Hildreth
- Blackthorne (Heart of Fame Book 8) by Lexxie Couper
- Even the Moon Has Scars by Steph Campbell <— “…he now has an arrest record that’s caused an even bigger rift between him and his DA mother. All for a love that wasn’t really true. Now he’s exiled to his grandmother’s, working on his late grandpa’s old Corvair, when a shivering girl knocks on the garage door. Lena, left alone for the first time ever, has locked herself out of her house…“
- Thirty-Eight Reasons by Len Webster
- As Close As Sisters by Colleen Faulkner
- The Pepper In The Gumbo: A Cane River Romance by Mary Jane Hathaway
- Until the End (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <— I hear this is the last one in the Sea Breeze series!!
- Bind (Command Force Alpha) by Katie Porter
- Flaming Hot (Firefighters of Lanville, TX) by Lynn LaFleur
- Here With Me (Together Book 2) by Alla Kar
- The Affair: Week 7 by Beth Kery
- Until Now (Just You #3) by Rebecca Phillips <— SINGLE DAD ALERT! “Without her siblings around to motivate her, she backslides to her old reckless ways–vodka, hangovers, and bad boys who give her nothing but trouble. One bright spot is Jane, the grandmotherly stranger who takes Robin under her wing and welcomes her into her big, loving family. There, she forms an unexpected connection with Jane’s son, Ryan, a divorced single dad whose pale blue eyes make her question her policy against dating guys with kids.”
- Deepest Blues (Double Blind Study Book 4) by Heidi Hutchinson <— ROCK STAR ROMANCE!
- Breaking Love (Full Hearts Book 2) by MJ Summers
- Silver Dove by E.J. Shortall <— conclusion to the series!
- Lush (Pleasure at Home Book 2) by Beth Yarnall
- More Than Exes (Chasing The Dream) by Elizabeth Briggs <— ROCK STAR ROMANCE
- Loving the Senator (Capitol Affairs Book 1) by Mia Villano
- Written in the Sand by Mary-Kathryn Craft
- Vector by Michael Dalton <— “What if you could have everything you wanted with a single thought? How far would you go?”
- Beautiful Girl by Lida James <— “…when Nico runs into the maddeningly elusive Justin, she’s convinced she’s found the guy to make her forget her ex—despite the warnings of her friends and her straight-edged running partner, Henry. But when Nico is attacked in the woods after a wild night of partying, everything changes. Suddenly, Nico begins receiving anonymous threats, and she no longer knows where to turn for help—or whether even her close friends can be trusted…“
- Sleigh Bells in Valentine Valley: A Valentine Valley Novel by Emma Cane
- Treasure on Lilac Lane: A Jewell Cove Novel by Donna Alward
- Christopher’s Diary: Secrets of Foxworth (Dollanganger) by V.C. Andrews
- Boots on the Ground (Homefront) by Rebecca Crowley
- After Midnight (Novella) by Serena Bell
- Beautiful Life by Jen Teachenor
- The Buried (The Apostles) by Shelley Coriell <— Oooh sounds ominous. Plus! There’s romance. “…she gets a chilling call from a young woman claiming to be buried alive. Desperate to find the victim before it’s too late, Grace will do whatever it takes . . . even if it means excavating the darkest secrets of her own past and turning to the one man she thought she would never see again.“
- Learning To Love Again (A Learning Series Book 3) by Cynthia P. O’Neill
- Love Me Tender by Sandra Hill
- Made for You (The Best Mistake) by Lauren Layne
- Silent Night by C.J. Kyle
- The Billionaire’s Club: New York Boxed Set (The 100 Shades Hotter Edition) by Jackie Ashenden
- Faith, Hope & Charity: A Novel of Virtue and Vice by Michael Dalton <— “…Faith explores the depths of her needs, she realizes that what she wants is another woman—a woman who can submit to the both of them. And not just submit, but come to love them and become an integral part of their marriage…“
- Unleashed (Love to the Rescue) by Rachel Lacey <— “She’s got it bad for her incredibly sexy neighbor. Her one rule: Don’t get attached. It’s served her well with the dogs she’s given to good homes and the children she’s nannied. Yet the temptation of Matt’s sexy smile might just convince her that some rules are made to be broken.”
- Everything With You by Kaylee Ryan
- At Any Moment (Gaming The System Book 3) by Brenna Aubrey
- No Regrets: Jani Kay (Firebird Trilogy Book 2) by Jani Kay
- Striker (Black Rebel Riders’ MC Book 4) by Glenna Maynard
- Dirty Little Tricks (Quick and Dirty Series Book 2) by Clare James <— “How far would you go to please your lover? Probably not as far as Stevie Sinclair and Gabe Shannon – who put it all on the table one Halloween night.”
- Just in Time for Christmas (Southern Born Christmas Book 2) by Kim Boykin
- Dominate my Heart (The Subzero Series Book 5) by Rebecca Elise
- Fast Men, Slow Kisses: 7 Romances Supporting Military Veterans by Nancy Warren, Chris Keniston, Linda Steinberg, Barbara Lohr, Laurie Kellogg, Pamela Stone, Sandy Loyd
- The Slave (Free Men Book 1) by Kate Aaron <— M/M romance! “He wants to hate Kai for being unruly and ungrateful. For being of the same race as the men who murdered his family. For being his eventual replacement in their master’s bed. But it’s hard to hate a man who cries himself to sleep, flinches at the slightest touch, and blushes beautifully when he’s kissed. Seducing Kai has suddenly become more challenge than chore, and with his master’s encouragement, Tam finds himself falling for his new companion. Except… nobody can be in love with two people at once, can they?“
- Tempting Her Fake Fiancé (a Gone Hollywood novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Julie Particka
- The Score (The Russian Guns Book 3) by Bethany-Kris <— the conclusion to this series… MAFIA ROMANCE!
- Unexpected Chances by A.M. Willard <— Secrets!! “Carter Northwood’s life turned upside down the day he turned eighteen. Forced by family he made a decision that changed his life. Years of lies and unhappiness has left him bitter on humanity. Carter doesn’t see a way out of what could hold him back on taking a chance. An unexpected meeting leads two broken hearts together, but will their lives be destroyed by deceit?“
- Unsuitable by Ainslie Paton <— she’s a business woman, he’s a nanny… “She takes a chance on him. He’s worth more than he knows. There’s an imbalance of power. There’s an age difference. There’s a child whose favourite word is no.”
- Love Thy Neighbor (an Unexpected Love novel) (Entangled Lovestruck) by Sophie Wintner
- Already Famous (Famous Series Book 4) by Heather Leigh
- His Secretary: Undone (A Billionaire Romance) by Melanie Marchande
- Tall, Silent and Lethal (Pyte/Sentinel Series Book 4) by R.L. Mathewson <— expected release date October 31st 2014
- Damaging Me (Savor Us Book 2) by Emily Snow <— expected release date October 31st 2014
- Cursed: Brides of the Kindred 13 by Evangeline Anderson - expected release date October 31st 2014
- The Rocker Who Cherishes Me (The Rocker… Series Book 8) by Terri Anne Browning – expected release date November 1st 2014
- Heart Of Marley by T.K. Leigh - expected release date November 3rd 2014
- Fighting the Fall (The Fighting Series Book 4) by J.B. Salsbury - expected release date November 4th 2014
- Amber to Ashes by Gail McHugh – expected release date November 4th 2014
- Dirty Rowdy Thing (Wild Seasons Book 2) by Christina Lauren <— expected release date November 4th 2014
- When We Met: Subtitle to come by A. L. Jackson, Molly McAdams, Tiffany King, Christina Lee <— expected release date November 4th 2014
- Letting Go (Thatch) by Molly McAdams <— expected release date November 4th 2014
- Reap the Wind: A Cassie Palmer Novel by Karen Chance <— expected release date November 4th 2014
- Determined to Obey by CJ Roberts <— expected release date November 11th 2014 (“The character “Kid” appears in both Captive in the Dark and Seduced in the Dark.”)