YAY release day!! I know a TON of us have been waiting for this one to the left (*grins*), but there are a bunch of goodies on today’s list! A novella from Stacia Kane’s “Downside Ghosts” series (Terrible!! *heart*), the latest from Teresa Mummert’s “White Trash series”, a few new rock star books, a bare-knuckle fighter book (he likes the ring girl… I always wondered when the ring girl would get one of ‘em… ) Oh and a new one where a male Sergeant and a female Private First Class in the Marines… “fraternize”. Ruh roh!! LOTS to choose from, so take your pick. Plus a few good looking bargains, too!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any.
Oh and!! If you have time today, check this out—> I was interviewed on Simon and Schuster’s “XOXO After Dark“!! Eeeeep! So exciting and I was nervous, but it was fun. Great questions. They asked me about some of my favorites, too. PLUS! They made me choose between Ryan Gosling or Channing Tatum.
A few great looking BARGAINS: (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Cake or Death by Sarah Rielle <— the reviews are promising. They say it’s funny, even though the subject matter seems pretty dire (she leaves her abusive husband). I’m curious!
- LUKE: Complete Series by Cassia Leo <— complete bundle.
- Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill <— I was in the mood to give myself a little fright last night (to add to my Halloween season ), and started this book by Stephen King’s son!! He bought a ghost off of an online auction site. Eeeeep! Plus! So far so good (and pretty scary – I didn’t have nightmares yet but we’ll see tonight). PLUS! It’s bargain priced, so I couldn’t resist! And Kristi agrees: “Oh…yea i second Joe Hill ..heart shaped box creeped me out.”
- The Shining by Stephen King is on sale right now (’cause the sequel Doctor Sleep: A Novel was just released!) A SEQUEL!!?? Whoa! YES! Looks like a few of us are in the mood for a bit of horror right now ’cause Claudia just asked:
Claudia: Question: Should I read The Shining( Stephen King) before Doctor Sleep?
Marie: Yes / absolutely
Jeannie: Yes, but not at night lol
Maryse’s Book Blog: LOL!!!! True SO TRUE!!!
- Curveball (The Philadelphia Patriots) by V.K. Sykes <— sexy baseball player at only 0.96 cents! Even more of a deal than usual!
- Finding You (The Bad Boy Series) by S.K. Hartley <— okay here’s a recent bargain priced release that has me curious. Me ‘n my love triangles! Although from the looks of this cover… it looks like they become a team. “Do I want the man who can cut through all of my pain or the man who could cause me more? … Fists will fly, hearts will shatter and desire will be fueled.”
- Thomas’s Choice (Scanguards Vampires #8) by Tina Folsom
- Unwanted Mate (Soul Mates) by Diana Persaud
- Virile by Allyson Young
- Wild Impulse (Paranormal Erotic Stories – Fantasy Collection) by Lexi Lane (and more)
- Rogue’s Possession (Covenant of Thorns) by Jeffe Kennedy
- The Gift by Maddie Taylor
- Claiming The Alpha (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance) (Wild Obsession #2) by Adriana Hunter
- Midnight’s Promise: Part 1 (Dark Warriors) by Donna Grant
- Naughty Karma (Karmic Consultants) by Vivi Andrews
- Close to You: A Downside Ghosts Story (A Heroes and Heartbreakers Original) by Stacia Kane <—- Chess and Terrible!!
- Cold Blooded (Jessica McClain) by Amanda Carlson
- The Devil’s in the Details by Kimberly Raye
- Howl of the Wolf (Hades’ Carnival) by N.J. Walters
- Convicted (Consequences) by Aleatha Romig <– book #3 in this dark kidnappy series! (see the reading order and my review of Consequences & review of Truth)
- Chasing Dreams (Devil’s Bend) by Nicole Edwards <— ROCK STAR BOOK!!
- Fraternizing (Fraternizing (Book 1)) by C.C. Brown <— A different kind of twist on a teacher/student-like romance? ‘Cause this one is between a male Sergeant and a female Private First Class in the Marines and… ”Both Alex and Cassie are tested when an intensely strong attraction develops between them. They feel it, they want it, but one thing stands in their way… The Marine Corps order on Fraternizing.” ooooooooohhhh!!!!
- Secrets Collide (Bluegrass Brothers) by Kathleen Brooks
- Running Home by T.A. Hardenbrook
- Trusting You (Second Chances) by L.P. Dover
- Solomon’s Choice by Emily Mims
- Some Like It Ruthless (A Temporary Engagement) by Megan Bryce
- Rhythm and Bluegrass by Molly Harper
- Morning Star (Rockers of Storm Crow) by Roslyn Hardy <— famous actor book!
- Mall Rats (BFFs #3) by Dawn Pendleton
- First and Again by Jana Richards
- Finding A King by Euth E. Banks <— I can’t quite tell what this one’s about but I’m intrigued with the premise that they meet at the airport…
- Cora’s Heart: A Cypress Hollow Yarn by Rachael Herron <— Heroine widowed young… “Unfortunately there’s nothing in those notes to cover the return of the infuriatingly handsome Mac Wildwood. Her husband’s cousin. The man she loved and lost. And Mac, it seems, has a shattering plan of his own up his sleeve.”
- Believing Again: Book 5 in the Second Chances series (Crimson Romance) by Peggy Bird
- Veronica by Lyndsee Priest
- The Beauty Series by Skye Warren <— oh I love this author!! “Erin cleans Mr. Morris’s house twice a week to pay for college. She soaks up every moment with the man she secretly loves—until she interrupts a private moment. He’s moaning her name, and she refuses to hide her feelings any longer.”
- Not Quite Enough (Not Quite series) by Catherine Bybee <— This one looks good! “…And they get a lot closer than expected when aftershocks from the earthquake trap them in their own life-or-death scenario. Paradise has brought them together. Now will it tear them apart?“
- The Perfect Couple by Kim Gramling & Lisa Shelton <— Ruh roh on this one. “She fights hard to stay true to her husband, but just as she feels her heart begin to betray her, she gets a phone call that changes her life forever. Kim Gramling and Lisa Shelton weave an intricate tale of love, disappointment, and regret in The Perfect Couple. Can Sara stay true to her husband when she is tempted by the family she’s always wanted?”
- Rhythm of My Heart (Speed) by Jess Dee <— Rock Star book alert!! “…when she accidentally catches a glimpse of his heart’s desire—his fated redhead—her instincts tell her to let him go…before he gets too close.”
- Shylock’s Daughter: A Novel of Love in Venice by Erica Jong
- Starry Night: A Christmas Novel by Debbie Macomber
- Sword of Love by Winter J
- White Trash Damaged by Teresa Mummert
- Chasing Morgan: Book Four: The Hunted Series by Jennifer Ryan
- Deadly Deception by Andrea Johnson Beck <— “… living the concrete jungle life in Minneapolis with her fiancé, prominent attorney Adam Whitney. But the mysterious death of Carter Leeds, her beloved former boyfriend, still haunts her… …The note inside reveals the possibility that Carter may, in fact, be alive. Even more shocking, her very own fiancé may have had a hand in his attempted demise.” <— oh oh!
- Hot Buttered Yum (A Turtle Island Novel) (Kindle Serial) by Kim Law
- Catering to Love by Carolyn Hughey
- Bare Knuckle (Vegas Top Guns) by Katie Porter <— FIGHTER ALERT! “By day he labors to regain his confidence in the cockpit. By night he moonlights as an off-Strip boxer, fighting for prize money to pay for his younger brother’s third stint in rehab. … He’s only there to win. Yet he can’t take his eyes off the new ring girl, a glitz-meets-pageant-queen vision of blonde perfection.“
- Accidental Cowgirl: A Loveswept Contemporary Romance by Maggie Mcginnis